EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » A BETTER Egypt, your opinion and suggestions matter (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A BETTER Egypt, your opinion and suggestions matter
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone see the amazing full moon yesterday? Massive it was here, like you could reach out and touch it. Must be the full moon the last couple of days has affected a lot of people as I have had so many people cause those 'WTF' moments in the last few days. [Confused]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptTouristProtection
Member # 18611

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptTouristProtection   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and let me guess why only the few of you who love living in this country in such conditions and loving it so much, probably because bribed people around and bought lands, apartments and things you weren't supposed to have, after all said and done all will be investigated and your ancient sorry asses will be deported back to hell were you belong.
Remember, Egypt is not the same as before January 25

Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... full moon... solar flares... interesting.

I saw a bit of it, but it was very cloudy here. And a bit drizzly [Frown]

We're supposed to be getting the aurora borealis here because of the solar flare (yaaaaay) but only in the north (nooooo).

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing more reliable than an old shoe I'll have you know [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this for real?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it was beautiful.

And the huge solar flare hit Earth on the 18th too and there is beginning to be a body of evidence that this can cause psychiatric disturbances too.

So Friday copped a double dose.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EgyptTouristProtection... Again, get professional marketers in. Wael Ghonim could do a cracking job. I think his mission is about complete so far as advertising Google and the power of t'internet is concerned. He'd do a blinding job. You, however, are not.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptTouristProtection
Member # 18611

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptTouristProtection   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monkey, you picked the right name for yourself because your ass probably is similar to one, what would i market for you dumb ass??
again old fat retard

Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] Beautiful [Big Grin]
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptTouristProtection:
and let me guess why only the few of you who love living in this country in such conditions and loving it so much, probably because bribed people around and bought lands, apartments and things you weren't supposed to have, after all said and done all will be investigated and your ancient sorry asses will be deported back to hell were you belong.
Remember, Egypt is not the same as before January 25

No, you're wrong.

I think we've all said that the horses and camels location needs a clean up, that corruption needs to stop, that your young men should take responsibility for their sexual conduct, that we would like to see things like shade and drinks available at the pyramids.

The only thing we disagree with you really is that we don't think the shop keepers should be confined into their shops and that as tourists ourselves we think that the horse and camel rides (albeit that they need a clean up) are part of the experience tourists enjoy.

So really I don't understand why you are blowing your top so badly.

Not sure why you got your knickers in such a twist over the stillettos remark - the Red Sea Riviera advert to which the comment refers shows a woman in a very high cut white swimsuit walking along the edge of a swimming pool in stilletto shoes.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

ETP you are now becoming insulting to other members of the forum for no reason.
Fortunately, I don't think we will tar all activists with the same brush as you who only wants to hear people agree with your own view of how things should be.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Is this a joke? [Confused]

Our opinions and suggestions matter?

Wow... speechless.

Add me here [Confused] [Eek!]

Who called you a troll?
Ladies,raise your arm quick and tell which one of you is a business partner in a bazaar shop.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
bunch of sorry old shoes around here to the exception of course to the decent ones who give good suggestions.

and which would they be? Early in this thread you thanked shanta for her good ideas and later you're insulting her?

Your attitude is NOT the attitude of the jan 25 group, who ARE respectful of others. You asked for opinions and suggestions in your title, read it again, now you're attacking those that took time to give you what you asked because it doesn't suit what your dictatorial mentality has decided you want? These are the very people you want to change Egypt for and you are not listening to what they want.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptTouristProtection
Member # 18611

Rate Member
Things would have been much better and easier if you had any kind of constructive insights instead of "know it all" and throw around accusations and judge me.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
You know, it is actually worrying. If he/she/it is a protestor. I thought these were educated, reasoned people.

Thankfully there's no substantial evidence that this person didn't just touchdown from Mars. Phew.

You're right, Shanta. We shouldn't tar them all with the same brush.

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:

Not sure why you got your knickers in such a twist over the stillettos remark - the Red Sea Riviera advert to which the comment refers shows a woman in a very high cut white swimsuit walking along the edge of a swimming pool in stilletto shoes.

You're referring to this one, right?

I also love the scene that shows a lady in a souq wearing a top with spaghetti straps … so realistic. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Is this a joke? [Confused]

Our opinions and suggestions matter?

Wow... speechless.

Add me here [Confused] [Eek!]

Who called you a troll?
Ladies,raise your arm quick and tell which one of you is a business partner in a bazaar shop.

Not me. Nor do I own property. Nor do I plan to. Not that I see anything 'illegal' about foreigners investing in a country. Since when did we only sell property to Brits? Can you imagine the uproar if we did?

Crikey, I was going to go out of my way to fly Egypt Air like Wael Ghonim was asking us all to. Glad I saw this. Save me a packet, it will.

EgyptTouristProtection
Member # 18611

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
bunch of sorry old shoes around here to the exception of course to the decent ones who give good suggestions.

and which would they be? Early in this thread you thanked shanta for her good ideas and later you're insulting her?

Your attitude is NOT the attitude of the jan 25 group, who ARE respectful of others. You asked for opinions and suggestions in your title, read it again, now you're attacking those that took time to give you what you asked because it doesn't suit what your dictatorial mentality has decided you want? These are the very people you want to change Egypt for and you are not listening to what they want.

anyone who can read will see you, her and couple more focused on how i was favoring the egyptian young men and portrait them as innocent when i talk about the sex tourism although i made it clear they are no exception and they should be kept away from tourists but obviously i hit a nerve. I didn't come here to insult no one, i'm sure some people here are so fed up with people like you and i'm also sure you get a big kick of this and find it amusing to flame new posters to give others free show but i will not be that person, i can easily make people laugh at you.
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

@Dalia - yep, that's the one.

Cue stillettos at 0:29

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

You're referring to this one this one, right?

I also love the scene that shows a lady visiting a souq in a top with spaghetti straps … so realistic. [Roll Eyes]

What's that music? Is it French?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

anyone who can read will see you, her and couple more focused on how i was favoring the egyptian young men and portrait them as innocent when i talk about the sex tourism although i made it clear they are no exception and they should be kept away from tourists but obviously i hit a nerve. I didn't come here to insult no one, i'm sure some people here are so fed up with people like you and i'm also sure you get a big kick of this and find it amusing to flame new posters to give others free show but i will not be that person, i can easily make people laugh at you.
yeah? go for it big boy. [Roll Eyes]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
'flame' new posters... Oh hello there... That sounds familiar...
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Monkey, you picked the right name for yourself because your ass probably is similar to one, what would i market for you dumb ass??
again old fat retard

Your own words say a lot about you.

Low.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
quote:
quote:

Excuse me - kindly refer to your original post where YOU accused Eastern European women of causing diseases among your young men!!!

quote:

2- Stopping the SEX tourism from Russia and the rest of the east European countries that is coming to Hurghada and Sharm Alsheikh. We do not need the cheap tourism that tarnishes the reputation of Egypt and causes diseases among our young men.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:
again old fat retard

Your own words say a lot about you.

Low.

I don't mind. Made me chuckle. Two outta three aint bad [Smile]
EgyptTouristProtection
Member # 18611

Rate Member
I will not waste my time with a group of oldies who were rejected in their own countries and came to retire in Egypt with young men who used them, dumped them and caused them severe mental illness.
people like you is not what we wanted to target for suggestions anyway, you are not good for anything!

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Yeah, see you sono. Have a nice evening.
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Na, it's not Sono.
We're tourists so tourist protection doesn't want to hear our views.
Suit yourself, I'm off to bed. I'll empty the chamberpot in the morning [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I will not waste my time with a group of oldies who were rejected in their own countries and came to retire in Egypt with young men who used them, dumped them and caused them severe mental illness.
people like you is not what we wanted to target for suggestions anyway, you are not good for anything!

pity you weren't intelligent enough to figure that out before you came here asking.

good night, good luck with your methods of bring in tourism [Wink]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Oh yes, the woman in a very high cut swimsuit with stilletto shoes - who on earth wears stilletto shoes round a swimming pool?

I see now why you are so angry at the world and being pissy, probably because you are jealous because the last time you were in high heels was during queen Nefertiti time?
don't mess with me, you don't make sense and you make an idiot out of yourself.
I thank those who gave good ideas.

Actually I've never worn stilletto heels and never will.

No reason to be jealous of women who will spend the last 30 years of their lives (15 years if you aren't from my region) crippled and unable to walk, work or basically stand up right.

Surgery for the foot from wearing those damn things is hell and it rarely puts a person back into the normal functions of life.

Sex tourism is a four way street, and its something that hopefully will lessen or cease as the market adjusts to natural capitalism and not market nepotism.

Most of what you stated on that list is more about Egypt's social embarrassments. And instead of remedying and attempting to solve those social inequities you just want those embarrassments to go away.

Solve problems don't just sweep them under a rug and stamp on them.

But I do agree with you here:

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com