EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » A Happy Story.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Happy Story.....
CheekyMonkey
Member # 3995

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for CheekyMonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,
I don't post/visit often on this board but tonight I thought why not. I would like to share my happiness with you, I will keep it as brief as I can. I have been married to my Egyptian hubby for almost a year now. We married in Nov last year and it wasn't until May this year that he was issued his visa to come and live with me in the UK. Shortly after his arrival in the UK, he got a job and I fell pregnant and I am now five months into my first pregnancy and it feels amazing! We are so happy. Every morning I wake up and I think how lucky I am to have him. I feel truly blessed that I met him. Before he came to the UK, we spent months at a time apart, me going over to Egypt to visit him as much as I could, it was hard, so so hard to leave each other at the airport. But we never gave up on each other, we knew we had to be together and we are, now & forever. We can't wait for our baby to join us!

Posts: 9 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, CM! I'm very happy for you!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mydream
Member # 4638

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for mydream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done
I hope you both have a long and happy marriage

Posts: 97 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yesss,congratulations,im very very happy for you dear,right now i had great need to hear that someone in my position find happyness!I`m also married for egyptian but yesterday we got negative answer denied for visa again.......i hope one day we will have the opportunity to live here together!
be happy from the bottom of my heart i wish you!!!
salam

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice to hear a happy ending, wish you all the best!!!!!
Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 4318

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Sweety, I am so happy for you! I wish you more good luck in the future.
Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marbrook and many congratulations.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettHamada
Member # 4740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettHamada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations CM & hubby...

Now, do you have any tips on applying for a UK visa...lol?

Posts: 48 | From: portsmouth, hampshire, uk | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gem35
Member # 2820

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gem35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your marriage and the pregnancy. I too feel as lucky as you do with my Egyptian husband. He is the sweetest person I know and he makes me laugh alot. Luckily I only had to wait 10 weeks after we got married until he could join me here in UK but it seemed like forever. We will travel to Egypt for the first time together in December for a long holiday and to spend time with his family.
Posts: 26 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com