EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » raped (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: raped
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:
The question is>>>where were u raped...in the bar?

I actually don't believe her either for 2 reasons.

1- She couldn't be raped in a public Bar in front of people.

2- Raped from 2 American guys, specified too too many times "American guys".

She could probably had this mixture of a fantasy of being raped and a hate against Americans in a lonley night against the computer.

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or she really isnt american which is what i think and she says this and uses the american man as the rapist to drag us down in the gutters.
she can stay there alone.
nobody believes a liar.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by willow:
hi every1, i have a really big problem, and i dont really think i need any advise, just some1 2 listen while i get it off my chest. the main reason i an on here is just 2 tell some1 what happened 2 me while in egypt. as i cant tell my friends or familly. ok here i go, (sigh) i went 2 egypt, with my best friend for a 2week break, it was the best evr hoilday until 5days b4 we were due to come home. we went to a bar and got pretty drunk with 2 american guys, after a couple of drinks, they tried to get my friend and i to leave with them, but knew what they both were after, so we said no coz our plane was very early nextday(even though we really had 5 extra days).anyway we satyed a little longer and after way to many to drink, i decided to leave. my friend said she was going to stay a while longer,i was on my way back to out hotel, when two american men stoped to ask me for a light, i said sure then went to look 4 one in my bag, i turned round 4 1second, and 1 of them pushed his arm up 2 my throat and pushed me up against a wall, while the other ripped my jeans open with his 2 hands, the one who was holding me up against a wall raped, me, the other guy just stood there watching and laughing. he then took a turn and also raped me. the first guy then made me perform an oral sex act on him.he didnt have a wepon or anything, but i did it coz i was scared they would rape me again. i kind of wished some1 would come to help me, but on the other hand i didnt want any1 to come and help me coz i felt so dirty. after wards i just lay on the floor crying. they both just walked of laughing, while throwing money at me and sayig "almost as good as a postertute" anyway i eventuly made my way back trying to cover myself up as best as i could, when i got back my friend stayed up waiting for me, i gave her the money and she asked where it all came from,i couldnt bare to tell her so said i found it, she said ok but i could tell that she knew i was lying, for the next few days i just stayed in the room and didnt leave, anyway when it came for us to leave i was emotionally weak, and couldnt pack, so my friend did it 4 me. she noticed my ripped jeans and shirt, and asked what really happened, i told her the truth, and she was there for me every moment of everyday, back in usa, we went to a clinic to see a doctor about hiv etc, and i was toled to take a pregnancy test, i did and i am know pregnat with one of their babys(1 month), i couldnt face telling my boyfriend what really happened, so i told him that WE were going to have a baby, but i got the biggest shock when he told me that he couldnt have children, so that the child couldnt be his. he now thinks i have been slepping around, and has thrown me out, i am now living my friend, but dont agree with abortion, but i cant bare to have the rapists baby. anyway thats it, thanks for listing, i dont expect a reply, but i woild really love 1, even just to say hi. please take care coz i wouldnt want anything like what happened to me happen to you. x

Get a life story teller! More bored than ever I see.

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been thinking, the rice that you buy in Egypt, is it also grown in Egypt and then where?? because I think rice requires a lot of water then does Nile really supply that much?
Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil princess
Member # 7173

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for lil princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally agree with the fact that she wernt raped, but 1 thing that i have 2 correct joshua on is that she didnt actualy say that she was raped in da bar, she said "i decided to leave. my friend said she was going to stay a while longer,i was on my way back to out hotel, when two american men stoped to ask me for a light," but other than that, i hope she feels proud of herself for lying!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farooqsaid1
Member # 7004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for farooqsaid1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:

i say shes lying and proves it by not answering her accusers or her supporters.

why post it if u dont want to reply ?

big disservice to those women who are REALLY raped in this world.

It is just my openion that i would not call it rape, i would say she "or anyone put herself in this position" get what she expect.

Posts: 70 | From: Vergina, SK, CANADA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lil princess:
i totally agree with the fact that she wernt raped, but 1 thing that i have 2 correct joshua on is that she didnt actualy say that she was raped in da bar, she said "i decided to leave. my friend said she was going to stay a while longer,i was on my way back to out hotel, when two american men stoped to ask me for a light," but other than that, i hope she feels proud of herself for lying!

2 Americans men stopped her for a light in her way out of the Bar...and raped her...in Egypt. Out of the Bar could be A- Street. B- Hotel "hotel Bars".

and right away she looked at them in the eyes and realized that they were Americans.

I like the fact that the person who wrote this really did make the attempt to convince people taking all this time to write it. It makes me wonder of the kind of sick minds we are surronded with sometimes.

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nevermind:
[B]I've been thinking, the rice that you buy in Egypt, is it also grown in Egypt and then where?? because I think rice requires a lot of water then does Nile really supply that much?

I do not know what rice got to do with the girl's story.
If it is authentic question then the answer is rice is grown mainly at the delta region with the water is plentiful.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadya
Member # 7341

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dont know if this story is true... but I believe everyone has a responsiblity to keep themselves out of harms way. When I am alone, I am very aware of my surroundings and who is there. In Egypt, my husband and his family never let me alone anywhere, and I really appreciated that from them. An ounce of prevention often avoids a pound of cure.

Once, I was in a spice shop buying Hilba for the return trip home to Houston. This was during Ramadan, and I was conservatively dressed (with hijab) and with my husband. The shop was quite small, and many people were by the counter, so I waited in the back of the shop where I noticed two brothers who were engrossed in studying the Qu'ran. I really tried to be as unobtrusive as possible, since I respect their intentions. I turned my back to the brothers and quietly waited for the man to finish my hilba. I am unsure of what happened, but apparently one of the brothers became upset with me standing there. Before I knew it, my husband was behind my back between the brothers and myself. My husband became very angry, and I understand enough of his arabic to know he was yelling at them for trying to push me. We promptly left the shop and bought the hilba in another place.

My point is, that sometimes, despite everything we do, the unfortunate event continues to take place. If infact this woman had a baby who was born out of misfortune, he is still a gift from God. None of us know for certainty what promise this child holds, regardless of his unfortunate beginning.

What decisions you make after a significant clamity, is what separates great people from the ordinary. The Qu'ran says "But give glad tidings for those who patiently persevere, who say when afflicted with clamity, to Allah we belong, and to him is our return. They are those on who descend blessings from the lord, and mercy...and they are the ones who receive guidence."

A baby that Allah gives, even in bad circumstances, is something that changes your entire life and living(as every parent can appreciate).

You can also take these words from a woman who could never have children. There is no such thing as a bad child, even from bad circumstances.

Let go of the past, live for the present and make wise choices that benefit your baby. Do not punish him for the unfortunate incident that brought him into your life. Allah never does anything without a purpose. You are a woman, and what experiences happen...make you wiser and stronger.

Posts: 52 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil princess
Member # 7173

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for lil princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, joshua, i agree with what ur sayin, but 1 thing that u said was that "she looked in their eyes and realized that they were american " i think from her "story" she knew they were american because of their accent when they asked for a light, but we will never know because she hasnt bothered to come back and answer our questions.
i think that the only good thing that has come out of it, is that people who were really raped have some support outof this. lv ya xx

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't belive you cause i am egyptian and i know that something like this can't be happiend in egypt as theway you explane
you must be a liar...don't cheat your boy friend and make it so bad in acountry welcomed you to be there

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by farooqsaid1:
It is just my openion that i would not call it rape, i would say she "or anyone put herself in this position" get what she expect.

If a woman is drunk and not in her control it doesn't give a man any right to take advantage of it.

Many women getting raped, sexually assaulted and even killed and didn't know the rapist neither they did anything what could cause this crime; they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by farooqsaid1:

This comment of yours farooqsaid1 supports my earlier critique of you. No wonder your wife is lossing it. If I was her I'd throw you out with the dirty water.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i agree n disagreee wid the 2/3 pple above me...

but nway how, we shud just point out y islaam prohibits
1)alchol
2)women going out [nearly] naked
or shud i say, y islaam tell wome to cover thier modesty...not to lose ther freedom [ie fulfil mens desire each time u go out of ur door]

have a nice evening everyone

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com