EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian telling many/same time/his love

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian telling many/same time/his love
desertdiamond
Member # 9289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertdiamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had a conference Sat. AM with women who have been conned by same Egyptian man at the same time; loving us all, promises of marriage, we are the only ones in his life, we are the givers of warmth , etc. etc. etc. What a shocking revelation! Am still reeling. Wonder how many more victims he has. I don't know how much info I'm allowed to give here...but I hope there aren't too many more broken hearts.....Hey! How do we get back at him!!!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi desert how are you? can you please email me at yasminefathy@hotmail.com its REALLY imprtant.

thanks

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The devastating the truth must be also be glad and thankful that you got to know. I hope you didn't invest too much emotionally and financially into this jerk.

But you must admit the shameful his actions are I am impressed that guys like that can show off so well with organisation skills not to mention not to get confused with all these different women names.

Hey, I certainly think Egypt is ready to face a comedy movie like that. What a great idea of a script. ES has more than enough stuff to provide to make this one hell of a film. What do you think????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
want2learn05
Member # 9291

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for want2learn05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by want2learn05 (edited 17 October 2005).]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily
I'm afraid,if they make the comedy, they will make just foreigner woman look stupid..
And egyptian man will be hero..or that it is ok to play with foreigner women..i think this idea is danger..i think what this country need is real stories..real picture of foreigner woman..that we are not with low moral,or unrespectful..we are normal women,like egyptians are.

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Desert and Want - why don't you give more info about this guy - more of his victims may be among the ES readers.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:
Tigerlily
I'm afraid,if they make the comedy, they will make just foreigner woman look stupid..
And egyptian man will be hero..or that it is ok to play with foreigner women..i think this idea is danger..i think what this country need is real stories..real picture of foreigner woman..that we are not with low moral,or unrespectful..we are normal women,like egyptians are.

Hi Puppy, surely you are right. Maybe the movie should be produced on an educational base for female tourists coming into this country. Let them watch it at the welcome meeting upon arriving at the hotel - mandatory!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily good idea!
Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:
Tigerlily

They have made about 4 movies that I have seen with a subplot about Egyptian-Foreigner marriages.

They portray the Foreigner woman as loose, sick, unGodly, drunk, evil, manipulative, and against Egyptian culture let alone Islam.

Not a accurate portrayal yet and I don't think there ever will be.

While these movies portray the Egyptian male in this tryst as a fallen Muslim who redeems himself in full when he dumps the foreigner woman.

Men are never accountable for their actions in Egypt.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ICE MAIDEN
Member # 9293

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ICE MAIDEN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THERE ARE JERKS IN EVERYWHERE!
MEN!!!

[This message has been edited by ICE MAIDEN (edited 18 October 2005).]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aussiefem
Member # 8588

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussiefem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a couple of us are looking to set up a site to name these guys.
interested?

Posts: 49 | From: adelaide, australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cybercops
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cybercops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a Russian web site that names and shames these artful dodgers
Posts: 11 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a German site as well that already does this.

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 22 October 2005).]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aussiefem
Member # 8588

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussiefem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need a site in English so if anyone is interested or would like to help you can email;
peppercita05@yahoo.com

Posts: 49 | From: adelaide, australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aussiefem
Member # 8588

Rate Member
Hi Jannah- I haven't heard from 'him' for quite a while now. I suspect he is preying on someone else.
Thanks for asking! I'm doing great anyway.
Do you have yahoo?

Hugs

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mustangsally123:
instead of asking you to name this man, which I don't think would be right, could I ask you to say his age or what city he was from? Just making sure that "my egyptian man" isn't the one you are speaking of...

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aussiefem:
Hi Jannah- I haven't heard from 'him' for quite a while now. I suspect he is preying on someone else.
Thanks for asking! I'm doing great anyway.
Do you have yahoo?

Hugs

I hate to say this but Egyptian men are famous for "disappearing" then reappearing a few months later to profess the same love and devotion that they had before they disappeared.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neffeertari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a great story about this dissapearing attitude. Well, the great story happened to me after two years living in Egypt and sharing everything with him but also I know other storiess happening to friends of mine (guys and girls) who were foreigners living here as well...
It is amazing the way they are scaping...and the way they are sticking on you at the beginning...

Posts: 108 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neffeertari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say more: Egyptians are emotionally weak...thats why either they are obsessed about you, either they hate you with all their soul...they cannot find the middle point...and thats why their feelings are so weak and so unstable...
Posts: 108 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagicMushroom
Member # 9531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagicMushroom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want to say that I have heard many stories over the past few years about these men and their families and friends who go along with their stories to enable them to fool women and play with their emotions into thinking that they are the only one. Please don't think that all Egyptian people are the same though just a bad bunch that unfortunately either for financial gain or ultimately the all important visa to the west. I am willing to contribute any information I have to a site to expose these men but I will obviously require more details before I relate information at random.
Posts: 33 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
I am not saying that all Egyptians are like this, but there is a very big majority of guys like we are describing. And in my case, mine was not looking for visa to go to the West, but he was, like the big majority of them, too unstable and too childish to be committed. As I said, at the beginning everything is very easy, then this conflict about religion, family, traditions...come up and they are confused, lost and they just scape...
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
Also, not all the Egyptians treating foreigners like this are low class looking to go to the west. Maaaaaany of them, are from very good families, trying to be open minded and behaving even worse than those poor guys trying to improve their lives. Believe me, I know what I am talking about...
Ahmed's Queen
Member # 9487

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmed's Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess what, there are men in America like this too! No matter where you go in the world, you're going to run across jerks. Most of the people I have met from Egypt are kind, warm, loving people. I would hate to think someone would think all Egyptian men are like this because MINE sure isn't!
Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
Let's wait and see... [Big Grin]
MagicMushroom
Member # 9531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagicMushroom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed's Queen. I do hope your man is sincere but please remember to keep your guard up. How long have you known him? It took me 4 years to see the true colours of people I considered my friends both male and female. Even close and extended family members go along with these relationships as they all benefit in some way with any relationship/friendship with a westerner. They are really good actors and from personal experience when I started having doubts I obviously turned to a member of his family who was so very happy to reassure me that I was so silly to doubt him, of course not, why do you think these things? Just to keep the relationship/scam going longer. But there comes a time when you decide enough is enough. Sorry time short will return later.
Posts: 33 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are this web-site made yet? I am curious to see if my "man" is among them yet...

--------------------
everything is possible!

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are wondering if your man is there doesn't that aleady spell the death of your relationship. It really has nothing to with his nationality, he could be Egyptian or Norweigan your brain has picked up on potential problems but your heart is over ruling your brain.

To go ahead now and just add yourself to the statistics is silly.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagnolia2004
Member # 9802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagnolia2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see is my man is in a list too. and for Ahmed's Queen, be sure is not only yours, maybe is mine Ahmed
Posts: 15 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe blackmagnolia..i likled that!Yeah all these common names can make u play with your mind,for sure!
Before i go to meet ahmed(my husband name is Ahmed too)but believe me its NOT yours,LOL,hehehe!So before i go to meet each other,when was checking the russian site,and Russian for me is like reading in Bulgarian...i was deep inside of me afraid,if i dont see his picture in there,lollll!With every Ahmed i was opening wide my eyes to see the pictures,lol!
But thx God he is very far from these gigolos bullshits!
I dont need to add myself in a site like that,but if you need any help girls,feel wellcome to inform me!
Hugs: Didi

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, do anyone have an adress to one of this sites???

curious!

--------------------
everything is possible!

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zam05
Member # 9771

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zam05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Russian site is www.kunstkamera.net , sure there are more, but I only know that addy.
Posts: 39 | From: Germany | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagicMushroom
Member # 9531

Rate Member
Does any one know how to view the black list? I can get through to the site but I can't see the option to view the list.
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_rus/viewtopic.php?t=10087

--------------------
everything is possible!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com