EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian best friends? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egyptian best friends?
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Egyptian men seems to be like Norwegian girls! [Wink]

The Norwegian girls are SO close taht they even go to the toilet together!

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This 'touching' that goes on between males, is known as 'male-bonding'dears. Its a bit like 'female-bonding' but seems a little strange to people from the West.

If one reads anything about the Psychiatrist, Kinsey, then one knows that this male bonding is a mild form of homosexuality. In the West, it takes the form of men playing football, golf, and having male-only gatherings, and even extends to the things that they buy to show off their prowess. This is not done for the benefit of the girls, but between themselves, and it goes on in all the animal kingdom.

That this touching is an emotional form of homosexuality only, it does not usually lead to physical homosexuality in most cases. On the other hand, there are may gay men who do not like touching and physical closeness on the emotional level.

Its all on a sliding scale, dears, so if men are emotional with one another, they are inclined to be physical with women, but not emotional. This also accounts for the fact that some gay men who are only gay physically, attach themselves to heterosexual females in an emotional bond. This gives rise to the phenonemen of the 'fag-hag' - emotionally vulnerable women who attach themselves to gay men for sexual safety, and emotional stability. There are a few in Luxor, dears, and in many places around the world. [Eek!]

Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
I think....logical.... that Egyptian men are much closer each other than in Europe because first ...they are educated to be separate by women and conclusion is that they cannot have girl friend...then haven't other choice ...

You can't be serious ... Did you really live in Egypt?
My answer was..."I think..." ..this doesn't means that I know sure that it's correct. It's a difference of nuance [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com