EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » NEED A GIRL TO MARRY (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEED A GIRL TO MARRY
midowowx
Member # 9620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for midowowx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM A YOUNG MAN 25 YEAR LOOKING FOR GIRL TO MARRY A GIRL WHICH NEED TO LIVE IN WORM IN SMALL HOUSE WITH HER HUSBAND & CHILDREN COULD I FIND THIS GIRL IN THIS WORLD 0123826238
THIS IS REAL & I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SHAPE OR SEX BY THE WAY

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

Posts: 12 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lola2000
Member # 1470

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lola2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i know more about u,
my email is nnn_zakaria@yahoo.com

Posts: 84 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by midowowx:
I AM A YOUNG MAN 25 YEAR LOOKING FOR GIRL TO MARRY A GIRL WHICH NEED TO LIVE IN WORM IN SMALL HOUSE WITH HER HUSBAND & CHILDREN COULD I FIND THIS GIRL IN THIS WORLD 0123826238

for nothing more than why announcing!!! People get close here like we naturally.
Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lola2000:
can i know more about u,
my email is nnn_zakaria@yahoo.com

La ilah ella allah! Are you for real woman?
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
midowowx
Member # 9620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for midowowx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all that matter that i can't make relationship cos i am shy ....so why u r all impresed?

--------------------
mohammed_24

Posts: 12 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you look for in a woman if I may ask?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ufffffffff...al shy al!
Howa fih 7ad shy ya akh mido would leave his mobile number on a public forum!
Shy? dana el shy!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Ufffffffff...al shy al!
Howa fih 7ad shy ya akh mido would leave his mobile number on a public forum!
Shy? dana el shy!

YO'SOD SHAY..MESH SHY
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man you are going to hell in all cases ,no need for the poll thing, but don't worry we gonna have fun there [Wink]
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why 67% want you in hell , however they don't know you yet [Big Grin]
I voted for hell as well ,you left me no other choice [Big Grin]

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:
man you are going to hell in all cases ,no need for the poll thing, but don't worry we gonna have fun there [Wink]

Hey Sam how're u [Smile] you remind me with guy in hell joke. [Smile]

One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair he has his first meeting with the devil.

Devil: Why so glum, chum?

Guy: What do you think? I'm in hell.

Devil: Hell's not so bad. We actually have a lot of fun down here. You a drinkin' man?

Guy: Sure, I love to drink.

Devil: Well you're gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays That's all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, Guinness, wine coolers, diet Tab, and Fresca. We drink till we throw up and then we drink some more.

Guy: Gee, that sounds great.

Devil: You a smoker?

Guy: You better believe it.

Devil: Alright! You're gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world and smoke our lungs out. If you get cancer, no biggie - you're already dead, remember?

Guy: Wow. That's awesome.

Devil: I bet you like to gamble.

Guy: Why yes, as a matter of fact I do.

Devil: Cause Wednesday you can gamble all you want. Craps, Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Slots, whatever. If you go bankrupt, well, you're dead anyhow.

Devil: You into drugs?

Guy: Are you kidding? I love drugs. You don't mean....

Devil: That's right Thursday is drug day. Help yourself to a great big bowl of crack or smack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all the drugs you want and if ya overdose - that's alright - you're dead, who cares? O.D.!!

Guy: Yowza!! I never realized Hell was such a swingin' place.

Devil: You gay?

Guy: No....

Devil: Ooooh (grimaces), You're gonna hate Fridays . . .

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
midowowx
Member # 9620

Rate Member
ya gama3a ento fehemto 3'alat mosh ma3na eny sayeb my mobile no ab2a mosh shy ana momken wa7da tekalemny atksef arod 3aleha aslan ana sa3ed bekol el ta3lekat bas law sama7to balash 2elet adab ok...thanx by the way hll is for the people who doing wrong things & i have nevere ever done that dah ana 7atah el sagaAYER MA BASHRABHASH
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hell is for the people who doing wrong things & i have nevere ever done that dah ana 7atah el sagaAYER MA BASHRABHASH

and maybe that's why you are 25 but still unable to answer a phone call from a female!
everybody did something wrong at some point of his/her life and that's what makes us humans..
you don't need to be an angel to avoid going to hell, but you need to be a man to convince a woman and to build a life with her, and a man occasionally does some of the things labelled as wrong to gain experience and this in particular is not wrong!

i don't mean by this that you necessarily need to smoke cigarettes, but if you can't answer a girl on the phone, how do you expect to have sex with her? do you expect her to do the job for you?

i hope you understand that i'm not trying to insult you, i'm only provoking you to think.. 'cause frankly speaking, i doubt that the way you advertise for a wife can get you anywhere! face your self, face your fears, make mistakes, talk to girls, let them bash you, even get some slaps on the face, this won't kill you.. what will kill you is this needless shyness, and remember; you don't have to be a legend to make it, all you need is a strong will!

good luck.

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ana momken wa7da tekalemny atksef arod 3aleha aslan

Enta betkalem ka2en deah 7agat egabeah fek!!!
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
quote:
hell is for the people who doing wrong things & i have nevere ever done that dah ana 7atah el sagaAYER MA BASHRABHASH

! face your self, face your fears, make mistakes, talk to girls, let them bash you, even get some slaps on the face, this won't kill you.. what will kill you is this needless shyness, and remember; you don't have to be a legend to make it,
all you need is a strong will!

good luck.

The Great misfit is back.........Welcome bro..
Great words of wisedom...

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ever been slapped, Misfit? [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didnt see the voting before now.. ROFL..

I agree with misfit

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger, Tiger
Great words of wisedom...

thanks tiger.. i paid a hard price for that [Smile] , see below:

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
You ever been slapped, Misfit? [Big Grin]

good question snooz..

i was a very shy boy at school, the kind of boy who was extremly well mannered and who could only do what's right, the thought of being slapped at the face by a woman was so insulting and terrifying to me that i always felt i *must* respect myself to unbelievable levels.. until the following incident:

i used to go to a boys only state school, we had this teacher; "miss kokab" who was a subject for physical and verbal abuse by all students everyday, this thing was happening everywhere at school, on the stairways, in corridors and even in the library.. apparently she was also doing the school master (at least in the minds of those teenage hormonal bombs), they never missed a chance to abuse her so basically her life was hell on earth..
needless to say i was almost the only one who left her in peace (not because i was afraid of being slapped but mainly because i was not into abuse), so one day we were at class and she gets this visit from a male teacher, she goes out and leaves the door slightly opened, and all of the other 59 boys at class (yes there were 60 boys at the class) start shouting dirty comments, things like: remove your hands bastard.. those tits are mine, or: that pussy is too big for your little dick asshole, etc.
she enters the room in artificial rage and walks to the only boy who's minding his own business (that's me [Big Grin] ) knowing that he makes a good sacrifice and intending to make him an example for others; she slaps him on the face.. he (i) was so shocked and appalled i almost died!

that incident changed my life since i realized you can be totally in the right and still get the worst of people, which actually helped me get bolder and tougher and to dare do human mistakes to learn from them, i'm actually grateful to that bitch miss kokab for that! [Smile]

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL! Oh poor misfit!

I didnt know they were like that i mean that verbally and physically abusive at school.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

OMG, the mortification of being a teenager. [Frown]

It's sad the lessons that get so ingrained in us are usually ones of injustice....

She's a booger head.

Wonder what she's up to now?

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL! Oh poor misfit!

I didnt know they were like that i mean that verbally and physically abusive at school.

you must have watched :madrasat almosha3'ibeen", i was a7mad zaki (allah yer7amoo)

and my school was called: ***** al namoozageyya (ideal) school !!

more over; i was in fasl almotafawweqeen (A students class)

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
well actually now as I remember back..
I was in somewhat same situation as Misfit, my age was 5. and it was my first year at an iraqi school. (which would turn out after this incident my last year [Big Grin] )
The iraqi children were like monkeys, jumping from one place to the other. screaming and throwing stuff

The teacher enters the room and starts shouting and brings out her torture machine..THE RULER.
and here i am the quiet girl, that barely never speaks. would be her first victim. and the lesson for the rest of the class.
uff that year at iraqi school was a nightmare!

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe it. I see an advert ( similar thoughts) in my TV by one of the mobile companies.
The picture of a screaming teacher- she screams at Ss but -for her friends -she is nice- sugar. Is it true?
Teachers protested. Well, are protesting in news. I'm going to write a letter against of it - to those who create that kind of picture. As I wrote to "Orange" - my new mobile company- they tried to use me and made my bill higher. No! Because Idea united with Orange. I'm not going to pay for it. I'm also not going to pay for such a view and experience.

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
She's a booger head.

Wonder what she's up to now?

this one was a fugitive from the hippie sixties/early seventies (that was actually in the late seventies), she wore a huge blond wig and too tight clothes that were three sizes less than her actual size, she thought she looked sexy but she actually looked stupid.. i don't hate her.. she should have realized what was appropriate for her bigger body to wear especially in a boys school, but i respect her spirit of a fighter and a swimmer against the tide.. but she proved that she was weak.. resorting to mean ways to survive.. over the corpse of a little boy's ego!

she's now most probably wearing a stupid looking, overly ornamented and disgustingly colourful higab over her head instead of the old blond wig, and some 3abaya over her same old tight clothes and going from one house to another giving private lessons to students for lots of cash like all other teachers.. and like all other teachers ignoring all indecent comments and incinuations made by trashy students all day long!

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We disuss it in a circle with my class. We talk. Sorry- I react so emotionally, I changed my proffesion. I was a clerk - escaped from government hell and this topic touches me deeply.
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Anyway, I think I'm taking midow.... space now.
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
hmm misfit with my phsychic abilities.. all I could see is the tv news mentioning a new pshycho killer going around in school.
and where they would put a picture of her, wearing khaki clothes and wearing black paint under her eyes. with her hair which propably havent been washed in years hanging as if she's just had a electric shock ( which propably was true cause of her mental illness [Big Grin] ). and a big klashenkoff in her hand. [Big Grin] am I phsycic or what!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
mooneal i didnt quite understand what you meant.
You mean they had an advertisement of teachers being physically abusive?

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Yes, it is on TV now in my country: the picture of a screaming, powerless teacher in order to make pupils scared or laugh. Crazy. Is it a right way to talk youngsters and influence them? Good way to sell a product, I agree. But the teachers protested and it's over, I hope.
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
thats good.. sometimes advertising get out of hand .. where ethics are forgotten and most importantly is how much you sell.
Good to see that they protested [Smile]

Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

she's now most probably wearing a stupid looking, overly ornamented and disgustingly colourful higab over her head instead of the old blond wig, and some 3abaya over her same old tight clothes and going from one house to another giving private lessons to students for lots of cash like all other teachers.. and like all other teachers ignoring all indecent comments and incinuations made by trashy students all day long!

this really made me feel sad ya msifit, my parents were working as teachers and I have never had them do what u’re saying now besides till now they receive calls from old students asking about them and even they come to our house to see them!
also I’ve a very dear non Egyptian friend she works as a teacher and I do adore and proud of her so much.
Sorry I couldn t resist to answer [Confused] [Frown]
All the best

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
ya gama3a ento fehemto 3'alat mosh ma3na eny sayeb my mobile no ab2a mosh shy ana momken wa7da tekalemny atksef arod 3aleha aslan ana sa3ed bekol el ta3lekat bas law sama7to balash 2elet adab ok...thanx by the way hll is for the people who doing wrong things & i have nevere ever done that dah ana 7atah el sagaAYER MA BASHRABHASH

Listen, I think enni haygili cardiac arrest men kalamak, aw 3alal2a2al heart attack...wana fel ghorba wemesh na2sa fa23!
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by midowowx:
[qb]

i hope you understand that i'm not trying to insult you, i'm only provoking you to think.. 'cause frankly speaking, i doubt that the way you advertise for a wife can get you anywhere! face your self, face your fears, make mistakes, talk to girls, let them bash you, even get some slaps on the face, this won't kill you.. what will kill you is this needless shyness, and remember; you don't have to be a legend to make it, all you need is a strong will!

good luck.

Ya habibi ya misfit, eh el kalam dah?
Are u a writer?
Tayeb eh akhbar sha2et el basateen?
Olli ya misfit, heya miss kokab dih kanet sanat kam?
asl ana akher mara sme3t el esm dah kan film ali el kassar masalan.

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Thank u - Seren and Dudda- Dudda and Seren. Everybody experienced how teachers can behave- not always right. I also experienced how lawyers, doctors, hairdressers - whoever can treat u. We should say: "No" to wrong behaviour but we should not create a picture of a crazy teacher, doctor, lawyer, hairdresser- anyone. Never in advert.It will soon "hit" us. Let's talk about it directly. I know everything about my students' parents. Should I make use of it? Many ppl manipulate and yhe truth is often somwhere between...........
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Ngeg- thanks for English translation. [Wink]
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
Ngeg- thanks for English translation. [Wink]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!right!

Ok, so for midowox: I think I'm getting sick, lower chest pain!(The guy"s words are killing me) I dont want to get a cardiac arrest in Dubai bcz im away from my parents.

To misfit: I was just wondering how old he is. Since the name kokab was last witnessed in the 18th century.

Ah, dear..sorry abt the arabic. I can't help it. It's fun!

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Thanks Ngeg - now I got it [Wink]
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
U know, I didn't want to interpret [Smile]
midowowx
Member # 9620

Rate Member
WILL LET ME SEE ....DID YOU SOLVE MY PROBLEM

--------------------
mohammed_24

daria1975
Member # 6244

Midow,

Did you try online personals? Dating sites? Matrimoney sites? Muslim matrimoney sites if you are Muslim? You would probably have better results there than on a generic board like ES.

Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

now I don’t know if midowowx is a man or a woman.. don’t have a clue [Confused] i mean the Avatar thing !!
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:

You are the one who is creating the problem...So no one will solve it for you.........

Put yourself out there and you will get what you deserve...good or bad...

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Dudda:
quote:

now I don’t know if midowowx is a man or a woman..

Yes.... [Wink]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by midowowx:
[qb]

good luck.

Ya habibi ya misfit, eh el kalam dah?
Are u a writer?
Tayeb eh akhbar sha2et el basateen?

Do you believe ngeg I was that naughty student during school time, I used to insult Teachers, and even shout but now I’m totally changed, read this ridiculous story! We decided to cancel our French class, as the teacher wasn’t qualified and she was very old so what can we do, it was during the death of “el- Shimaa” “the bomb” can you remember this accident? So we get an old disk and separated it into parts, and we make this deal with the next class, when the lesson start they will hit the wall very very hard, then me and my friends will say there is an Earthquake, and we were in the 3rd floor (my class location)
so I was the one who will scream and my other friends will say leave the class to the play ground, so all the students were down, except me and my friends we were laughing , after min. we heard the teacher screaming saying” fe darb narr ya waled” one of my friends said, we have to leave the class Right Now otherwise we will be punished… they caught our friends who hit the wall and of course “We always Know Nothing”.

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
hamoooooooooooot
la2a ,hamooooooooooot... I can see it!
heheheheh fih darb nar yawlad... la yomken, hehehehehe
dih aktar 7aga teda7ak seme3taha f7ayati

Aktar men el 3arees ell ali "ya noha enti 3asoola fel gonella""
heheheeeeeeeee

At school I was the most cunning student ever. So cunning that no one ever noticed me except the psychology teacher who once whispered in my ears "ana 3aref enek ra2s el af3a allati yageb kat3aha"..heheheheh

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dudda:
this really made me feel sad ya msifit, my parents were working as teachers and I have never had them do what u’re saying now besides till now they receive calls from old students asking about them and even they come to our house to see them!
also I’ve a very dear non Egyptian friend she works as a teacher and I do adore and proud of her so much.
Sorry I couldn t resist to answer [Confused] [Frown]
All the best

the problem with private lessons in egypt is massive enough to be indisputable, it is one of the factors that had contributed to the deterioration of the educational quality in the post-nasser generations (not that nasser's educational policy itself wasn't a direct cause of the deterioration), the status of a teacher was very much compromised by the fact that he is directly paid - and maybe even bribed - by the students!

however, it was wrong of me to generalize since i'm sure there were always honest and respectable teachers who managed to keep their dignity intact while responding to life's numerous demands, besides i was mainly referring to certain kinds of education in certain (mainly) state schools like mine.

i'm sorry i accidentally made you sad, it was never my intention to hurt anyone's feelings, i was careless though and for that i apologize!

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hamoooooooooooot
la2a ,hamooooooooooot... I can see it!
heheheheh fih darb nar yawlad... la yomken, hehehehehe
dih aktar 7aga teda7ak seme3taha f7ayati

Aktar men el 3arees ell ali "ya noha enti 3asoola fel gonella""
heheheeeeeeeee

At school I was the most cunning student ever. So cunning that no one ever noticed me except the psychology teacher who once whispered in my ears "ana 3aref enek ra2s el af3a allati yageb kat3aha"..heheheheh

bthragey LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL, GAbtey mneen da!!!!!!!!!!! ana 2ktr 3res f23ney 2ley " asma 27lamek eh" bazbet keda,
WA MARA my manager 2ley, asma ana shoft 2ktr men 15 3rosa wa 2ntey 2ktr bent (shadtney), kont hommoooootttttttt.

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:

mana olt late seventies, lazem ya3ni atfede7 wi koll ennas te3raf enni 3agooz? thomma kokab mean planet, ya3ni kollaha science fiction.. ya3ni akher modern.. bisara7a elsett kanet tres a'la mode, ya3ni bel3arabi kanet zaii mat2ooli kidah: "3assoula fil gonella" wil 7ede2 yefham, wi ra22asni ya gada3 ...
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ngeg and asooma, am going to tell you girls the most strangest marriage offer I have ever received [Smile]

a man purposed to me for more than one time and i told him i don’t want to marry now! he asked me why do i refuse? what am i afraid of? cooking, we’ll eat from restaurants...Washing, we can send it to laundry...bla bla bla, the children (i speak my mind and i've said of course you’ll send them to orphan [Smile] ), but he surprised me and said we won’t have any!, And about me I promise you won’t see me in the house at all I’ll be all the time out and come just to sleep! wish I could tell him that I knew why we won’t be able to have children [Wink] tab3an mosh hankhalef belmoraslah aked [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com