EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » NEED A GIRL TO MARRY (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEED A GIRL TO MARRY
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dudda:
ngeg and asooma, am going to tell you girls the most strangest marriage offer I have ever received [Smile]

a man purposed to me for more than one time and i told him i don’t want to marry now! he asked me why do i refuse? what am i afraid of? cooking, we’ll eat from restaurants...Washing, we can send it to laundry...bla bla bla, the children (i speak my mind and i've said of course you’ll send them to orphan [Smile] ), but he surprised me and said we won’t have any!, And about me I promise you won’t see me in the house at all I’ll be all the time out and come just to sleep! wish I could tell him that I knew why we won’t be able to have children [Wink] tab3an mosh hankhalef belmoraslah aked [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ya lahwi dah ragel maskhara!!!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all about u, Dudda. I adore u as u are. :)Make a child an orphant...Ur child. Funny. And he didn't get the point...
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat:

ya lahwi dah ragel maskhara!!!

a crazy man! magnoon dalia [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets all get married, all guy and girls participating in this forum get together and have a huge wedding, that would be better,
Everyonce in awhile we have an egyptian guy looking for a wife ws wrong with you guys !!!

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PabloEscobar
Member # 9704

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PabloEscobar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too searching for a wife?
Must be very beautiful, educated and has a brain over her shoulders.

Is there anything wrong in searching for a decent woman to marry?
why you are jumping on the guy when about 12 million women in this country are labled spinsters.

Girls are not getting married until their theties now and when a guy searches for a wife (not a one night stand) every single girl who is dying to get married pretend not intersted and play hard to get.

Then stay at your dady's house forever Spinsters.

Posts: 33 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Escobar:

why you are jumping on the guy when about 12 million women in this country are labled spinsters.

Girls are not getting married until their theties now and when a guy searches for a wife (not a one night stand) every single girl who is dying to get married pretend not intersted and play hard to get.

Possibly due to the fact that after 15 years of bachelorhood he drinks and does drugs everynight. Prefers anal sex for vaginal sex, then decides that sex after marriage is boring because he can't @ss f*ck his wife.

Remember a Egyptian woman has to keep her airs about her and put on a show in order to appear to be a valuable wife. If she was not putting on her airs would you still want her? NO!

But I do agree with you about that last bit:

Yet then arranged marriages work out so much better.

And I would be much happier as a divorcee so spinsterhood doesn't look so aweful to me.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why do ppl get married?
We can divide the answer into Social, physical and financial reasons
such as:
• Love.
• Having children.
• S**(Urgently).
• She/he has got high manners.
• She/he is from a very high social class.
• She/he is a famous person.
• Someone to socialize with you.
• She is beautiful.
• He is handsome.
• Need to change his/her life style and make that new family.
• Good Burgan: he\she will support you financially; he is suitable financially to my dreams.
• It is a Must (soneyt 2l 7ya) maybe her/his parents insist on certain person or she/he can pick any one and get married soon!!
• Parent’s choice.
• Want to feel happy.
• Islamic reasons.
• Political reason: this is very rare nowadays

That‘s what I can remember now, I’m sure that there are many other reasons. Do you know why are girls labeled as spinsters?
Because, they are waiting for the miracle to happen, occur and take place wa tb3en moot ya 7omer But they aren’t searching for the suitable husband. If we analysis your case, you said, “Must be very beautiful, educated and has a brain over her shoulders.” The first thing you mentioned is being beautiful; the second thing is educated but what do you mean by Education? Graduate from school, faculty have BA, MA, or PHD…finally, she has to be smart.
What if she has all of these options, but she is irresponsible, careless, and untidy bla b la bla. telling your secrets to other, irrespective
Sir, internet, online dating and marriage agencies aren’t the proper place of picking a wife or a husband; do you know what does the word “Suitable” mean? She/he has to understand, love, cope…..the marriage bond is important than picking a handsome guy or beautiful lady…I’m searching for a successful marriage process, not for a divorcing marriage process. Don’t say that I will meet her/him in real life and make the engagement and try her/him, of course online or these agencies, will provide you with the options you want and maybe the other spouse will act positively till he got what he/she wants. My advice to you in this case, please don’t trust strangers.
Good Luck...
Asma.

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
It's all about u, Dudda. I adore u as u are. :)Make a child an orphant...Ur child. Funny. And he didn't get the point...

After all, he asks why i refuse [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:

the problem with private lessons in egypt is massive enough to be indisputable, it is one of the factors that had contributed to the deterioration of the educational quality in the post-nasser generations (not that nasser's educational policy itself wasn't a direct cause of the deterioration), the status of a teacher was very much compromised by the fact that he is directly paid - and maybe even bribed - by the students!

however, it was wrong of me to generalize since i'm sure there were always honest and respectable teachers who managed to keep their dignity intact while responding to life's numerous demands, besides i was mainly referring to certain kinds of education in certain (mainly) state schools like mine.

i'm sorry i accidentally made you sad, it was never my intention to hurt anyone's feelings, i was careless though and for that i apologize!

Oh well, that's very sweet of you! [Smile] yalla no worries, let’s keep going [Smile]

BTW i was el wad mansour ebn 7adret el nazer fe madrasat almosha3'ibeen [Wink]

midowowx
Member # 9620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for midowowx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is not easy to findout the girl i am agree with some opinion who says that but the one who post the orginal message which is me....
want to ask you a question if this message is real & you r suffring from the lonely & failure love experiences & don't want to go throgh another love stories.....dah dah dah..
would you except this effort for real???(3ala ma7mal men al gedeya)just a question

Posts: 12 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by midowowx:
WILL LET ME SEE ....DID YOU SOLVE MY PROBLEM

You have a problem? solve It yourself!
you need a helping hand? there is one at the end of ur arm!!
besides if u don’t like my posts, simply ignore them!!!
finally, a message from an older sister: don’t start a fire then come crying like babies!!!!!!!!!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ngeg:
[qb] Olli ya misfit, heya miss kokab dih kanet sanat kam?
bisara7a elsett kanet tres a'la mode, ya3ni bel3arabi kanet zaii mat2ooli kidah: "3assoula fil gonella" wil 7ede2 yefham, wi ra22asni ya gada3 ...

La2 la2 la2, heya ay wa7da m3adeya teb2a 3assoola fel gonnela. Ya mo7taram el gonnella dih me7taga mowasafat mo3ayana. Al kokab al..

late seventies? I read in another post late eighties. Enta betkhanasar fesenak, 3eib 3aleik ya waldi!

Asooma and doudd...ana keda arta7t

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PabloEscobar
Member # 9704

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PabloEscobar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:

Why do ppl get married?
such as:
• Love.
• Having children.
• S**(Urgently).
• She is beautiful.
• He is handsome.
• Good Burgan: he\she will support you financially; he is suitable financially to my dreams.
• It is a Must (soneyt 2l 7ya) maybe her/his parents insist on certain person or she/he can pick any one and get married soon!!
• Parent’s choice.
• Want to feel happy.
• Islamic reasons.

That‘s what I can remember now, I’m sure that there are many other reasons. Do you know why are girls labeled as spinsters?
Because, they are waiting for the miracle to happen, occur and take place wa tb3en moot ya 7omer But they aren’t searching for the suitable husband. If we analysis your case, you said, “Must be very beautiful, educated and has a brain over her shoulders.” The first thing you mentioned is being beautiful; the second thing is educated but what do you mean by Education? Graduate from school, faculty have BA, MA, or PHD…finally, she has to be smart.
What if she has all of these options, but she is irresponsible, careless, and untidy bla b la bla. telling your secrets to other, irrespective
Sir, internet, online dating and marriage agencies aren’t the proper place of picking a wife or a husband; do you know what does the word “Suitable” mean? She/he has to understand, love, cope…..the marriage bond is important than picking a handsome guy or beautiful lady…I’m searching for a successful marriage process, not for a divorcing marriage process. Don’t say that I will meet her/him in real life and make the engagement and try her/him, of course online or these agencies, will provide you with the options you want and maybe the other spouse will act positively till he got what he/she wants. My advice to you in this case, please don’t trust strangers.
Good Luck...
Asma.

I have tried all types of relationships and i still didn't find my soul mate or the Suitable woman äs per your difinetion"

mish 3aref a3mel eih.

Posts: 33 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have tried all types of relationships and i still didn't find my soul mate or the Suitable woman äs per your difinetion"

mish 3aref a3mel eih.

Okay I do another go around to irritate the living hell out of you.

Pablo,

You weren't raised in a Society that values "love marriages".

A soul mate that would be available to you is someone who will take you as you are, someone your family will like especailly your mother.

Her family must accept your family.

And for her sake I hope she has alot of HUGE brothers who like bullying scrawny bankers.

Having bizarre, unrealistic ideas of finding your "soul mate" is just fantasy.

You will be working long hours, then off to the bars to get hammered and snif something strong enough so you can shoot out a worm to name Pablo Jr.

You won't spend much time with her, and she will spend much more time with your mother, so really its her call.

You are not that great of a catch despite how lofty you think your position is, despite the fact that your payday comes in America dollars.

So grow up. You won't ever make it to the shores of the Hudson River nor Lake Michigan or even Venice Beach, and no one from this section of the world will ever have you.

Listen to your mother and marry down. You are marrying to make your family happy.

If you think this is all about you, you are sorely mistaken.

Grow up.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pablo Escobar:
[qb] Me too searching for a wife?

Why do ppl get married?
such as:
• Love.
• Having children.
• S**(Urgently).
• She is beautiful.
• He is handsome.
• Parent’s choice.
• Want to feel happy.
• Islamic reasons.

Good Luck...
Asma.

mish 3aref a3mel eih.

Again and again and again, You failed to choose the "suitable" one for you
you have nothing to do,ht3mel eh y3ney!!!! omal howa rbna ra7 feen!!!HE is the only One who gives me hope in this littel world. [Smile]

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ngeg:
[qb] Olli ya misfit, heya miss kokab dih kanet sanat kam?
bisara7a elsett kanet tres a'la mode, ya3ni bel3arabi kanet zaii mat2ooli kidah: "3assoula fil gonella" wil 7ede2 yefham, wi ra22asni ya gada3 ...

La2 la2 la2, heya ay wa7da m3adeya teb2a 3assoola fel gonnela. Ya mo7taram el gonnella dih me7taga mowasafat mo3ayana. Al kokab al..

late seventies? I read in another post late eighties. Enta betkhanasar fesenak, 3eib 3aleik ya waldi!

Asooma and doudd...ana keda arta7t

nege, you are a married women, aren’t you? you know, Curiosity always kills Egyptians. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com