EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » egyptian makes me confused (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: egyptian makes me confused
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But lies told half the world away have longer legs than ones told in your backyard.

It's a proverb who said "Lies have short legs"...if he lies you will find out

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all... i still chat with my egyptian and we always fighting about this 'case' he said " i ll prove it to u that i'm not like u think and just wait for me " now i m really confuse and i thought i will get crazy if he just playing on me, and i will come to egypt to get him and bring to jail... lol, is it possible??

Seriously, those words remind me sth. Very similar scheme. One of my acquaintances was involved with Egyptian and he said exactly the same. She resisted that kind words – get used to- perhaps -or wanted sth more that them. And… became his mirror:” Oh, Honey, I need u so much, I’m waiting for u in my country, where are you going to come”? etc.
Her words were true but – first of all - she wanted to see if he really meant what he said. Love her so much, she’s his queen etc. I don’t have to quote. And made her mad, of course. Asking, wondering, wanting to secure this holly love.
What happened? He wasn’t ready to appear, took responsibility. He wasn’t ready for it………
Why are u asking for problems?Is he a man who can create a good relationship with u. He tells you many lovely words and makes u so frustrated!

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep yep, especially when they're asking you to "speak to them softly". Sadeeqy, what are you doing in this type of "friendship" if you're a married woman? Does your husband know about this?

Egyptian men are not 'good friends' with married women, it is as simple as that.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yep yep, especially when they're asking you to "speak to them softly". Sadeeqy, what are you doing in this type of "friendship" if you're a married woman? Does your husband know about this?
/////
Kaldoais, it seems that you didn't have the patience to read all i have hd said before. I will quote myself from the threads above:

quote:
I never did or will do that with nobody, it's not my type. Either Christian or muslim, "a women must obey her husband and stay away from other men". (in essence).
I can talk with anyone about anything, but if i'll start to do what he want, it won't be chatting anymore, it will be cheating. I love and respect my husband and i don't want to hurt him or his trust in any way.

And, by the way, my husband knows all my chatting friends, even talks to them, and i always talk with my husband about anything i do. I don't do ludicrous things, generally speaking.
Can't you just accept the fact that for the last 11 months, that man became my friend? It's so difficult?

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote it to the Only4him ( very significant nick).I would never ever supposed that I can give advice here but I do think that if his WORDS didn't convince u, he will search for another woman saying the same: come, be with me, give me, take care, I'm so unhappy, lonely, u are my soulmate. Of course, ur life is perfect, Only4...U can do it all:came, help, take care. Wake up! Will it be a happy couple? Come on...I wish u all the best. Start it well, not like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Perhaps I didn't read further and about your husband's knowing about this friendship. But for you to continue this relationship with this man knowing that he wants you to "speak to him softly" in a romantic nature is questionable. Maybe your husband is aware that you chat online with men but does he know the nature of the conversations and the fact that you are distraught over this man being angry with you? How can "just a friend" make you go through a "living hell" because they are angry with you if you don't share some of the same feelings? If he wants to talk to you in a romantic way that means he doesn't view your relationship as "only friends". I'd watch it if I were you.
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Oh, Kaldoais, if we talk about Sad... I agree with u 100%.U never achieve ur aims, dark ones, when u say: leave me, u/I'm are married.
No: What sounds better? Maybe: "I value so high. U have a husband? But, can you tell me how much u need me" [Smile]
Oh............No, He has changed because of me...I showed him good life. We can talk...We can talk with our professors.

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe your husband is aware that you chat online with men but does he know the nature of the conversations and the fact that you are distraught over this man being angry with you? How can "just a friend" make you go through a "living hell" because they are angry with you if you don't share some of the same feelings?
/////
Kaldoais, you misplaced my words again, but it doesn't matter. I put again a quote, so you can see i was in a "living hell" because of his sudden need for a surgery.

quote:
Well, believe me, the next 6 days were living hell for me. No calls, no messages, no nothing. I didn.t knew anything about his situations, were id he, at what hospital, what kind of surgery he need, i send him a message every day....
In the same thread i said we had a little quarrel, nothing important, and i said it was his first time. I don't excuse his behaviour, it was a bad one, and yes, i disscussed even that with my husband.

It's seems to me you feel that any european/western woman who chat with an egyptian man is looking for something promiscuos. It's your opinion, and you are entitled to have, who am i to judge you? And that works both ways.........

I won't reply again to this silly matter, because you have the tendency to put dirt on anything, so can people feel filthy. I'm not like that, neither my friends!

I really wish i could say that it was nice meeting you.....

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Once in awhile when I'm bored I'll jump into a chatroom to pass time. 9 times out of 10 it's an Egyptian man (big surprise). Right off I tell them I'm involved with someone and I'm headed to Egypt in Dec. to meet his family. What do they ask me? Are you happy with this man? Are you sure you want to marry him and not me? These men aren't looking for friendship, they're looking for a piece of @ss and maybe a sugar mama if they're lucky.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I'm not trying to put dirt on anything or make anyone feel filthy. I'm just telling it like it is. Egyptian men on the internet do NOT look to women as "friends", simple as that. I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

I won't reply again to this silly matter, because you have the tendency to put dirt on anything, so can people feel filthy. I'm not like that, neither my friends!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes." --Proust
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Wise words but sometimes they are not enough.
I hope u will put so much energy in ur married life as u have done it for this man.
All the best for u

---
Member # 9766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ---         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShootingStar:
Last time I was in Luxor a month or so ago, I went into an internet cafe to check my email. There was a group of young men in there, all crowded around one computer. During the hour I spent there, one of the men was chatting online with four different foreign women - he and his friends called them by name. He told each one the same things...something along the lines of I love you, I need you, you're my queen, I've never found anyone like you, it was fate that we found each other, Allah means us to be together, etc. All this time, he had his friends laughing around him and planning what he would say next to the girls. They were joking with him and challenging him to see which one he could get to visit him the fastest, send him the most money (sick mom, surgery for grandmother, no money for cell phone - several excuses) or to email him the sexiest picture.

Now of course I know that not all men you meet on the internet are like this, but it's very easy to believe this persona anyone (man or woman) creates online when you don't know them in person. Online you can be anyone you want. Unfortunately, some people choose to lie, cheat or generally fool other people about their intentions.

If you're going to chat online, particularly with someone from another country, another culture that you may not have had the opportunity to get to know, please try to be smart and sort the fact from the fiction.

And about Egyptian gigolo types in particular, all you have to do is read ES. There are many women who have already asked themselves (and us) the same questions you're asking yourselves now. In many of the cases, they've found out that what their instincts were warning them about was not to be ignored. They could not trust the person they thought online was their soulmate. It turned out they'd been lied to, had their hearts broken, and sometimes cheated out of a lot of money.

Think twice before getting yourself in any deeper.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
---
Member # 9766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ---         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with you. To all the young ladies on this post. Why in heaven's sake you are doing relationships on the web? Is it because there are no guys where you live? Be careful, there are many liars who have no conscious guilt online. Do not risk your life with a stranger all the way in Egypt or other countries unless you have already seen and met the guy several times. There are many guys who will do whatever it takes to get out of the country for a better future. I am not saying that all of them are the same, but, if you never seen the guy, how can you trust him, or believe he wants to marry you? Marriage is not a game, it is a serious deal... You must be careful, very careful if you really care for your life.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kaldoais:
Egyptian men are not 'good friends' with married women, it is as simple as that.

There we go with the generalizations again ... jeez.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

yeah, this really sucks...
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:
quote:

yeah, this really sucks...
it does. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

That sir is a mis-quote...I did not originally post that comment. If you go back and read the thread you will see that Penny said that not I. Don't demonize me by misquotes!

quote:
quote:

he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Melati and only4him,baik aja kabar ku ,Melati my plans still going, I think I will be going this month,ga sabar bowwww he...he..
Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wah...bagus kan!!! Will you already have a big woolen coat? Im scared you will find it too cold deh!Only egypt or will you jalanjalan semua middle east?
I wonder if its nice to visit Libya?I always wanted to see that.
How about a little side trip to andulusia?
Seems like you should avoid all these sharmshek etc--hows SBY JK over there in indo? masih Sudah Bensin Yah Jalan Kaki...hehe

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi melati,of course I bought 2 leather jacket and another two thick jacket, I bought boot also ha..ha... siap gitu lho,SBY fine and here bensin naik apa-apa mahal.Makanya gue lari ke negeri orang ha..ha..I dont know yet my plan since the purpose is visit my fiance there.I hope I can visit all midle east since I will stay there for long time maybe for one year [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .
Anyway when do you come to Egypt?
Cuma lagi sedih nih my fiance ask me to hury to come before December 25 and I bought my ticket and suddenly he said unfortunately he has to go for duty to Africa for 10 days,what should I do alone due his going? it is secure for me just alone in the apartment...please give advice. [Frown]

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you can be ok lah... berani nggak lho? hehe. I think 10 days should be ok but make sure you bring some indo mi lah!
What area is it he lives? Maybe people on here will tell you something about that area if they already know it. Good luck !!!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagnolia2004
Member # 9802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagnolia2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
run, run, run
Posts: 15 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam and Eve
Adam was walking around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked him, \"What is wrong with you?\"

Adam said he didn\'t have anyone to talk to. God said that he as going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.

He said, \"This person will gather food for you, cook for you, when you discover clothing, she\'ll wash it for you.

She will always agree with every decision you make.

She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the iddle of the night to take care of them.

She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you\'ve had a disagreement.

She will never have a headache, and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it.\"

Adam asked God, \"What will a woman like this cost?\"

God replied, \"An arm and a leg.\"

Then Adam asked, \"What can I get for a rib?\"

The rest is history.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_laila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi henny... happy nice trip ( bikin ngiri aja..) lol
Posts: 46 | From: indonesia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
laila how did it all go with your cowok?
eh...asmara eh.....bigitu salah.... begini salah!!!!

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_laila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi melati.. everything is going well :-), btw u kerja or tgl sm husband di sydney? i have a bf in there. eh send me ur picture donk..ty
Posts: 46 | From: indonesia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
ada bf di sydney? Orang bule nggak?
Suami ex saya tang orang indo -tetapi saya orang bule...dan anak saya yang campur aja deh! Bagus kan?hehe
Dari mana di jakarta lho?
keluarga llho suka cowok lho dari masr ? ( arab)
Are you gonna invite him to stay in the big durian( i just assume you are in jakarta-i could be way off deh!)

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
oooooooooic... u used to marry with indonesian but what happened ? ( if u dont mind ), and my bf names Greg sure he is 'bule' lol..
btw, kapan ke jakarta ?

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Ude cerai...karena suami mau tinggal di Jakarta
( Senen....uduh amat minta ampun.....)dan saya mau tinggal disini, karena anak saya yg sekolah baik .
Truss, saya mau separasi because of that.
Karena-dia masih di sydney aja deh! Orang gila yah!Dan actually saya suka Jkrta-rinduan kan!
Jakrta 97-98 -wakyu sama " krismon" -pregnant at the same time they were burning the place down and soeharto was totally on the way out. Nggggeri!
Money gone overnight when one of the banks just ...disappeared!
Ah well thats life.
Greg dari mana di australie-orang baik nggak? hehe.

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
ic and i'm sorry hear that like u said that's life and life must go on.. well Greg is my chat friend and he is good person as long as i know him, he stay in sydney.
btw, merry christmas...... when will u visit indonesia again? hope to see u here.

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Yes we will go again at easter. I need to prepare myself for the onslaught....aaaaaaaahhhhhh.The ruko is in senen( dekat terminal bus...eeeeeh) and Im so cranky about that, its just terrible.Even one day there was a demonstration near the istana, and helicopters etc-we couldnt even hear the helicopters right above us-we didnt know about it till we saw the news LOL. Briiiisik!
Jus t too too noisy, and Im sick of the guys flogging cds outside the shop, they hijacked the mosque street speaker to sell their music( 2 of them next to each other-one indian music the other one top 40 - at the same time)but " borrow" the electricity from his shop-ah well at least its mean he wont get robbed for real!
If I ever live there I told him ONLY pasar baru-beli rumah in pasar baru TIDAK senen donk!
Saya dari sydney juga--datang lah...buat liburan yah!

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Hey Lail-ada apa dngn cowok masr lagi?
Did everything turn out ok?

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
well my egyptian bf is ok and we still chat here, u know i still love him..lol, how about ur kids? is girl or boy?
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
boy-very naughty...sigh!!!
Do your family minds if you choose an egyptian guy?

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
:-) i guess he makes u bussy all the time ( good boy )
ummmm.. about my family i dont thinking yet but i hope they will agree, btw u said u have 'ruko' in senen? how is it now? when would u check it out? let me know if u come ok, i'd like to see u.

he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Hello Melati and juga Laila, apa kabar loe,Anyway gue sudah di Egypt nih,how are you Melati and Laila,btw gue cuma mau bilang kayaknya cowok Egy scheme sama deh,solanya at the time I arrived at CAI,suddenly Egy man come to me and strat asking my phone,and if I need help he will helping me,also show me the picture of his Harley seem like I interested LOL!!!Laila kayaknya bener kata Melati mesti ati2 deh ma cowok Egy ya gak Melati?
Ok deh I wat to Enjoyed my visit here,I will posting later,Laila still need help finf your bf?

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
LOl He-love. banyak choice eh...did you bring your indo mi-you can throw the packets at the bad boys when they bother you.
Hope its not too cold for you there....pakai minyak kaya putih aja nak...LOL.
Laila if we visit Senen again I will definitely tell youi. I need all the chance to get out of that ruko as I can! Hate it.Jalan jalan ke pasar baru bersma dngn henn yah!

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
hello melati.. sounds nice :-), but why should go to pasar baru? hehehe.
henny gw ph kok ga diangkat sih? lg bussy sm bf'nya ya, ok deh happy good time.

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Lebih suka Pasar baru dipada Taman Anggrek donk--ok Kelapa Gading aja deh!
Mau makan di restoran Soen Yu di pasar baru.....dan beli jamu dari Nnonya Meneer-is that still there in Pasar B?You know my ex husband just came back from Thailand and jakarta-and he brought me banyak otak otak dari ibu/abang jakrata somewhere- bikin segar eiiiiiii enak bannnnnnget. Im so addicted to the sauce its almost like a problem!Im really pleased he managed to bring it through quarantine-they must also suka otak otak hehe. he also brought me heaps of maartha tilaar lulur and some bengkoang and also some cem-ceman penhitam mayang sari. He laugh at me and call me kampungan!!! Bodoh amat...I like it better than any expensive stuff!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Well, till now i could understand the threads, but....finally, egyptian makes me confused! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
well its mean u'd like to see my place melati...
there are so many foods u will more addicted, lol

sadeeqy, how is ur egy friend?

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Laila, i was confused by the arabic language, baby! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
And my friends are all wonderful! (even the egy ones) [Smile]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

But isn't being "good friends" with married women haram? Or is okay is she isn't Muslim and is foreign?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MsAlexander
Member # 9930

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MsAlexander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShootingStar:
Last time I was in Luxor a month or so ago, I went into an internet cafe to check my email. There was a group of young men in there, all crowded around one computer. During the hour I spent there, one of the men was chatting online with four different foreign women - he and his friends called them by name. He told each one the same things...something along the lines of I love you, I need you, you're my queen, I've never found anyone like you, it was fate that we found each other, Allah means us to be together, etc. All this time, he had his friends laughing around him and planning what he would say next to the girls. They were joking with him and challenging him to see which one he could get to visit him the fastest, send him the most money (sick mom, surgery for grandmother, no money for cell phone - several excuses) or to email him the sexiest picture.

Now of course I know that not all men you meet on the internet are like this, but it's very easy to believe this persona anyone (man or woman) creates online when you don't know them in person. Online you can be anyone you want. Unfortunately, some people choose to lie, cheat or generally fool other people about their intentions.

If you're going to chat online, particularly with someone from another country, another culture that you may not have had the opportunity to get to know, please try to be smart and sort the fact from the fiction.

And about Egyptian gigolo types in particular, all you have to do is read ES. There are many women who have already asked themselves (and us) the same questions you're asking yourselves now. In many of the cases, they've found out that what their instincts were warning them about was not to be ignored. They could not trust the person they thought online was their soulmate. It turned out they'd been lied to, had their hearts broken, and sometimes cheated out of a lot of money.

Think twice before getting yourself in any deeper.

I wish to thank you so much for this post. I recently started talking to an Egyptian man and he has really started turning on the "I Love You", "You are my everything", blah blah blah. And I was really saying to myself how is this possible. A friend of mine met him online and introduced us online as well. He had supposedly just had a girlfriend break an engagement and he tried to kill his self. Me being ultra sensitive bought all this hook line and sinker but NEVER told him so. And now that we have been chating for awhile I'm starting to feel like things are moving WAY to fast and was not sure if I believed him. But since reading these posts here at ES for the last 2 days, I have opened my eyes WIDE to see him for what he truly may be. But your post in particular has bought it home for me. Thank you so much.
Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
LOl He-love. banyak choice eh...did you bring your indo mi-you can throw the packets at the bad boys when they bother you.
Hope its not too cold for you there....pakai minyak kaya putih aja nak...LOL.
Laila if we visit Senen again I will definitely tell youi. I need all the chance to get out of that ruko as I can! Hate it.Jalan jalan ke pasar baru bersma dngn henn yah!

Hi melati of course aku bawa indomi..he.he... cuma 5 tapi.Kalau ke Jakarta we going togetherwith laila to Pasar BAru ok.I will going back to Jakarta in mid of this year.
Laila aku bukan tidak angkat telpon,but sometimes I did not bring my mobile when I call you back you did not answer my phone also. I can not answer the phone here gue ras apulsa ga cukup. he...he...Gimana kabar boy friend?I hope ok lah...ya nggak Melati

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
hi melati and henny... sorry baru post sekarang, i was busy, hen masih lama ya pulangnya? indah ga disana and makanannya aneh ga di lidah?
bf masih ok lah... doi sering ph malam2 hehehe..
ok see u

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
There you are lail!I think we have to send poor Hen a care package-shes hungry for nasi padang deh! LOL
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] LOL,thanks Melati and Laila,makanan,gue suka tuh ma roti pita breadnya but with egyptian sauce,and I dont know what is ingridients,
I just back from Indonesian Embassy and met ndonesian sudents,guess what? I do ask about nasi padang ha...ha...they said ,many indonesian retaurant arround Al-Azhar, hmmm someday I will be going there to hunt my nasi padang.
Laila..belum tau balik kapan.Sukurlah kalau ma bf ok,emang sih egyptian male ganteng2 he..he...

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
hi henny, sepupu gw ada tuh yg kuliah di Al-Azhar emang katanya banyak rm.indo di situ soalnya bnyak mahasiswa kl, eh lo tgl di Maadi ya? bf gw disitu jg tuh, lo dimananya ? btw, betah ya disana smp lupa pulang.. lol.
Melati how are u and kid?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com