EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » egyptian makes me confused (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: egyptian makes me confused
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
baikbaik saja trims lail .
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_laila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi henny and melati... long time no hear from both of u, how are u and whats new?
hope u guys are ok. melati kapan mau ke indo ?
henny msh di egypt kah?

Posts: 46 | From: indonesia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lail saya mau waktu semua donk hikhik.
Mungkin juni...atau agustus.
Henny masih misr- si dia bilang mesti kamar kecil dalam " desert" LOL.Dan si dia menjadi suka makanan egypt. Masaaaaaa.. saya pikir enak juga tapi swaya lebih pada suka indo mi lah!
ada apa cgk ?

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiwiana
Member # 10249

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiwiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I jst wana know could someone who is familiar with Egyptian Military plse tell me how long they must serve for before they can marry a foriegn woman.....and can they have any outside contact in anyway....like phone calls, internet,writing letters etc?
Posts: 7 | From: new zealand | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hezzat
Member # 10088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hezzat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first of all tell me which level your boy friend pass in School or uni this is the only factor is they taking into consideration .
for example if he passed the uni degree , he'll serve the country for 11 months . [Smile]

--------------------
Hany

Posts: 58 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiwiana
Member # 10249

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiwiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uni degree...studies end in may then goes into military as this is compulsory?is it 14mnths or two years??
Posts: 7 | From: new zealand | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_laila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi bln august aku mau ke bali kita ketemu disana yuk ? heny jg kl dia udah pulang ke indo or jangan2 heny mau tinggal di egypt :-).
i hope i will be there as well....

Posts: 46 | From: indonesia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmadsoufy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someday
Posts: 107 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara7a ra7a
Member # 10232

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara7a ra7a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisters, brothers, whoever this concerns. Inshaa Allah this finds you in the best of health and iman. I would like to address your concerns in regards to Egyptians. Firstly let me say, Egyptians are not only confusing, everyone is..African,Asian, European etc etc..I think if we must make a definition, PEOPLE are confusing. I'm sure most of us here have been hurt by others by now but believe me, if you keep running away from love you will not find it. Always Allah brings people into our lives for one reason or another and who are we to question? To the women who are unsure about the sincerity of thier partners, please bare in mind the fact if you ask too many people thier opinions, this in itself will bring u to confusion. Perhaps try a different avenue like to ask your friends in Egypt to meet him/her to see how they are and find out thier true identity. I know if you visit your local mosque they should be able to put you in touch with someone in Egypt. Also another thing, you are going to meet your love that is the main reason for going, but think about also visiting any friends or making some sightseeing. I would advise all people to take a flexi airline. If you would like to be in touch with people in Egypt or you need a good friend, someone who understands and doesn't judge, email me..

susanna_sameh@yahoo.com inshaa allah.

take care and godbless

sana

Posts: 45 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very wise words Sana!
By the way, could someone living in these tourist areas how the religious comunity consider these guys chasing the foreigners? Don't they try to do something against?

Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
hi thanks sana 4 ur concern, i definetely agree with u, anyway i didnt confused anymore about my egyptian bf.
henny how is there ?

get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kiwiana,
My husband's brother went into the military in January. I only know about his experiences - he's in Cairo and after the first few days of induction, where he could go home each evening, he's now in the training centre for the first 20 days he has had his mobile phone taken away from him, so he can't text or call whenever he feels like it. He is allowed to call home a few times a week, and is allowed visitors each Friday. He will finish next week and then find out where he's going to be distributed to to serve the rest of his military service.

From all accounts he's now really thin, and really sunburnt from spending loads of time outside. For the first few days he was really unhappy, but he seems more settled now.

Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara7a ra7a
Member # 10232

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara7a ra7a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asalaam 3alaykom we ra7matullah to all..

Inshaa Allah this finds you in the best of health and Iman.

Burbapapa I am not quite sure what you mean but I am guessing you are asking if the foriegners come to tourist areas, and the men go to visit the women in these areas, won't it be seen as bad..Simple fact, I think yes..But the idea is not to be in these tourist areas to begin with. I think it definetly doesnt give an overview of Egyptian culture. I think most of the people going to Egypt for love are planning to stay there for a certain amount of time or even to live so it is important for them to see Egypt for how it really is. Living man and woman together without marriage is just not done so you may encounter some problems. Therefore the one's who want to wait a little before marriage, I recommend searching for a small flat to rent or arrange to stay with a host family..

Take care and Godbless

Sana

--------------------
===========Sana===========
Allah yesallemeku

Posts: 45 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucylou
Member # 10213

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucylou         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
I have yet to see an egy male and his mobile phone more than 10 cm apart LOL

[Big Grin] This so true..

When I first went to Egypt I kept seeing huge crowds of men around a very small shop windows. At first I thought it must be a football match on TV or something about sex(LOL). When when I got near I realised they were mobile phone shops. Hundreds of mobile phones and none of them special but probably one guy for every phone looking at the window.

L

Posts: 11 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PortSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by female_laila:
hi all... i still chat with my egyptian and we always fighting about this 'case' he said " i ll prove it to u that i'm not like u think and just wait for me " now i m really confuse and i thought i will get crazy if he just playing on me, and i will come to egypt to get him and bring to jail... lol, is it possible??

at the begining they all say i am not like the others habibi please dont compare me...blabla...
until one day you discover he is even worse

Posts: 78 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Well, since we are talking about beeing confused...One of my egyptian friend did something that makes me anxious. We were chatting for a long times, oftenly speaking thru microphone and seeing each other thru webcam.
One week ago, we had a little quarrel, not very important, but you know, it's always some kind of cat-mouse situation. The next day he called me and he said he is very sick and must go and have a surgery in about 6 days.
At first i thought it's some kind of weird punishment for me to be worried, and nothing more, but when i saw him on the cam, his face was trully devastated. We chat briefly, another strange thing, because we usually talk for hours, each day.
Well, believe me, the next 6 days were living hell for me. No calls, no messages, no nothing. I didn.t knew anything about his situations, were id he, at what hospital, what kind of surgery he need, i send him a message every day....
Yesterday, when i suppose it's in the hospital, he drop by and left a short message, only hi, how are you, miss you, nothing more.
Since then, nothing more and i don't know what to think. I was and i'm really worried about him and his health, but what if it's only a cruel joke? Could someone do such a thing to a friend?
Would you please give me some advices here, because i'm troubled and i don't know what to think anymore!

that's a sick man.
desperate to do anything for forgiveness
except for actually deserving it.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
anyway ty 4 all respons and opinions.....

i had plans to visiting egypt this year, my egyptian bf would like to handle my visa and the ticket ( sounds good.. ) for sure i can use my own money but he insist want to pay all of costs.
and he offered me to staying with his family coz he dont like if i stay in the hotel alone.
well melati what d u think ? where are u ?

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Hai Lail.
Sounds good iya. Better keep your own money and he can look after the ticket etc.Pria egy should be same behaviour dengan cowok indo I think.Never heard of an Indo guy making gf or wife pay for one thing...mesti kasih semua duit ke istri/perempuan dulu iya!!! hehe
As long as this guy and his family are sopaan...but Im sure you not involved with pria kasar...thats for sure my dear!Dimana egypt, yang cairo ngaak?

M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
iya mel.. i will be in Maadi - Cairo, i heard henny is there as well.
i hope i can meet her and hang out together :-).

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com