EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Completely Discouraged (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Completely Discouraged
Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Level73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I began chatting with a man from Egypt a little over a year ago. We would bump into each other and chat about the world and religion we are both involved in the theatre and I found we had a lot in common. A few months ago we were chatting and I found myself inviting him to come to the U.S.A. to meet me. At this point I still considered him my Egyptian friend and I looked forward to bumping into him. Our chats slowly became more than just friendly and I found myself becoming more and more excited at the prospect of meeting this person so far away. We talked about it and he planned for it and finally last Tuesday went to his Visa appointment. THEY WOULD NOT GIVE HIM ONE. I am disgusted and completely dissappointed. I also feel ridiculous for getting emotionally involved with someone so far away. I am looking forward and considering planning my own trip to Egypt but I am so angry that because of ignorance and stupidity he cannot even get a Visa to come and visit the U.S. Is there any way around this has anyone else overcome this Visa issue?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Level73:
I began chatting with a man from Egypt a little over a year ago. We would bump into each other and chat about the world and religion we are both involved in the theatre and I found we had a lot in common. A few months ago we were chatting and I found myself inviting him to come to the U.S.A. to meet me. At this point I still considered him my Egyptian friend and I looked forward to bumping into him. Our chats slowly became more than just friendly and I found myself becoming more and more excited at the prospect of meeting this person so far away. We talked about it and he planned for it and finally last Tuesday went to his Visa appointment. THEY WOULD NOT GIVE HIM ONE. I am disgusted and completely dissappointed. I also feel ridiculous for getting emotionally involved with someone so far away. I am looking forward and considering planning my own trip to Egypt but I am so angry that because of ignorance and stupidity he cannot even get a Visa to come and visit the U.S. Is there any way around this has anyone else overcome this Visa issue?

Go to him in person.

Go to Egypt!

Then f*ck his brains out, his brother, his friends, his coworkers (if he does work), his bawab (if he has a home), and who else you can find to screw.

Heck, lets see if you can round up 500 select western females to screw the entire nation.

Then we can call the funeral home director and give ES its proper buriel. Its about time, it really stinks around here. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Level73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that really helped thank you for your in depth response.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you written your congress person?

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
I wrote the consulate awhile back and they wanted all of his personal information. I hesitate to share it because I am afraid then he will never get to come here.
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is he in al quada?

--------------------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
NO!
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
are you sure????

what is this personal information about him, you feel the US goverment might frown upon?

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
NO!

How big is his dick? Come on you can tell me, and I know you've seen it. All internet cafes have webcams. And I don't think there are many Egyptian guys who meet foreign women on the internet who won't whip out their Johnson when the situation calls for it.

How big was he?

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
I'm way more dissappointed that I even shared anything on this forum. What a joke. I was going through some of these posts and noticed that some people actually took the time to care. My mistake. You people are a joke.
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
please excuse sonomod, lets think this thing out.

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
I'm way more dissappointed that I even shared anything on this forum. What a joke. I was going through some of these posts and noticed that some people actually took the time to care. My mistake. You people are a joke.

Please don't go away, all my girlfriends are married so the juicy details all start to sound the same (and yes they are monogamous, for once in their lives).

I need to hear something new.

Last time I was over to help prepare for the MIL visit of my girlfriend I actually gave her husband's crotch a dirty look. I mean if he can't spice up my phone time voyarism, then you must pull up the slack!

Come on, how big is he?

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
I don't think your helping sonomod.....

:/

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
please excuse sonomod, lets think this thing out.

Nothing to think out. My girlfriends have been married for 5-7 years. They missed out on the cybersex.

I missed out on the girlfriend recounting their cybersex to me.

What the heck?!?

I can picture the background, the waiters walking around with clear shot glasses of tea. The old man scratching his privates in front of his son's store, the huddle of young men standing around discussing the world cup because they can't afford to watch it at those coffee houses.

I picture it all. And then he grabs his Johnson.

oh goodness maybe I don't want to see it. No wonder Egypt uses metric unites instead of US units.

Oh good gracious what a let down. [Frown]

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
I'd give you some cybersex sonomad, but I don't trust you..with the kicking and all...

[Frown]

I wonder if the US goverment would let alizee visit me...hmmmm

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You people are a joke.

geez... i go off line for.... 8 and a half hours, to sleep, wash eat, get my kids up, washed, fed and out to play and come back to find i am a joke because 1 username came across sono.

if.. as you said you have been reading the forum, you should be aware of sonomod.

there is a time difference across the planet you know.

quite frankly i couldnt give a toss about your situation now.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is virtually impossible for any Egyptian male (specially young) to get a visitor visa to the USA. The only visas that get approved are the marriage and fiance ones and they still take a lot of paperwork, time, money and a lot of patience.

quote:

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
It is virtually impossible for any Egyptian male (specially young) to get a visitor visa to the USA. The only visas that get approved are the marriage and fiance ones and they still take a lot of paperwork, time, money and a lot of patience.

I agree almost impossible but not totally. I told here of my success story in getting a visitors visa http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001527

It is all about do they think he is going to come back and obviously in your case they didn't. I do know of an Egyptian man who got a visitors visa to the states but he was quite inportant in the SCA so they knew he was coming back.

You hint there is something you don't want to reveal on a public forum well if you kept something back at the enbassy I bet they spotted it. They are so skillful about knowing whether they have been told the whole truth.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
hell, all you have to do is visit mexico then run across the border..US customs hands out free coffee and doughnuts to all who cross the border..

if they ask any questions just say "no comprendo"...

si?

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
quote:

I agree almost impossible but not totally. I told here of my success story in getting a visitors visa http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001527

It is all about do they think he is going to come back and obviously in your case they didn't. I do know of an Egyptian man who got a visitors visa to the states but he was quite inportant in the SCA so they knew he was coming back.

You hint there is something you don't want to reveal on a public forum well if you kept something back at the enbassy I bet they spotted it. They are so skillful about knowing whether they have been told the whole truth.

akshar isn't that a vistors visa your love interest recieved?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001607

Isn't that why you asked about child cruelty?

Seriously now there has been a handle of fake threads over the last week, and I think I know who is behind it. Recieved confirmation on this username from several other usernames.

Its a fake thread. I won't be gullible to sit here and entertain an israeli. But if you are go ahead.

And akshar, if your love interest is going to overstay his visa why wouldn't you just turn him in to immigration?

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it was a visitors visa my husband received and being as it is so unusual to get one I thought I would pass on our experience so people could benefit from it. BTW you can call him my husband not my love interest, the British embassy did.

The reason I asked about child cruelty was the thread about Egyptian wives, the woman there was asking if there was equality in the home and how terrible it was if men didn't help out. now I have a theory that that the Western woman's mistaken quest for equality has sown the seeds of destruction of Western society. I wanted the child cruelty figures to prove my case. You see what women have done is strive for male roles instead of getting females roles to be seen as just as vital for society. Men have then be demasculated because they are not need by these masculine women who can control a stock market, mend a fuse and give birth all on the same day. Single parent families have grown and with is child cruelty. I believe that traditional societies as spoken of in the old testament, new and Koran are healthier.

My husband wouldn't overstay his visa for exactly the same reason the British embassy gave him one, he has too much in Egypt. Having said that and going back to my second point, where is it that we think Western societys are so brilliant with those kind of child death statistics that any Egyptian would be stupid enough to want to stay there.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Yes it was a visitors visa my husband received and being as it is so unusual to get one I thought I would pass on our experience so people could benefit from it. BTW you can call him my husband not my love interest, the British embassy did.

The reason I asked about child cruelty was the thread about Egyptian wives, the woman there was asking if there was equality in the home and how terrible it was if men didn't help out. now I have a theory that that the Western woman's mistaken quest for equality has sown the seeds of destruction of Western society. I wanted the child cruelty figures to prove my case. You see what women have done is strive for male roles instead of getting females roles to be seen as just as vital for society. Men have then be demasculated because they are not need by these masculine women who can control a stock market, mend a fuse and give birth all on the same day. Single parent families have grown and with is child cruelty. I believe that traditional societies as spoken of in the old testament, new and Koran are healthier.

My husband wouldn't overstay his visa for exactly the same reason the British embassy gave him one, he has too much in Egypt. Having said that and going back to my second point, where is it that we think Western societys are so brilliant with those kind of child death statistics that any Egyptian would be stupid enough to want to stay there.

And the Egyptian cultural confines for women (not Islamic) are serving you plenty.

And British Embassy understands very well its better to play along and do the song and dance, women in your life stage will make their lives hell.

Remember if the British Embassy considers you his wife, it takes legal precedence, and he could have access to what little you have left in England.

Don't dig your own hole in the ground akshar.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Level73 , how could you be "Completely Discouraged" if you became more discouraged after being subjected to Sonomod?

:/

--------------------

Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
Charm... my guess is you couldn't give a toss before either. I wasn't speaking to you only to those who responded to my post with the sensitivity of a baseball bat. But I will lump you in with them now.
Akshar thank you for taking the time to actually respond with some encouragement. I have spoken with my friend and we have decided that I will go there eventually to meet him and his family and take it one step at a time. Meanwhile, I hope both countries will find some common ground on this and not pin all Muslim men as terrorists.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm... my guess is you couldn't give a toss before either .

and you base that on what exactly?

I wasn't speaking to you only to those who responded to my post with the sensitivity of a baseball bat.

that was 1 person... but you said "you PEOPLE are a joke" so you can see how it appears you are addressing the entire forum.

But I will lump you in with them now.

you mean lump me in with her, not them. a simple explanation would have done, instead youve came in here, stropped and are "lumping" me in with the "jokes"

yet you are hoping people dont pin all muslim men as terrorists? your a bit quick to pin me were you not?!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
I don't believe that the rejection was was becasue of terrorism but of illegal immigration. Do the US Embassy give a reason for refusal. I know lots don't but the British does and nearly always it is because they think you will overstay your visa.

I think it will be good for you to come and spend some time here if you can. You will find it a big culture shock and indeed there is a book of that title you can buy on Egypt which might help you.

Eventually if things go that far if you can get work here of some kind you might find it a better life than america less materialistic and more family orientated.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for giza bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
NO!

How big is his dick? Come on you can tell me, and I know you've seen it. All internet cafes have webcams. And I don't think there are many Egyptian guys who meet foreign women on the internet who won't whip out their Johnson when the situation calls for it.

How big was he?

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for giza bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You call Western women whores? You really are the dirtiest filth ive heard .LOOK IN THE MIRROR
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
akshar do you know if I agree to marry him how difficult it will be to get the Visa for him. I am not in a position with my career and I have a very sick mother to leave the U.S. now. Would we have to marry here? Or if we marry there how difficult will it be to get him back here with me. He says he doesn't want citizenship here but he understands my situation and would come here for awhile.
Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
Charm... there were actually two people that responded to me thus "you people" seemed appropriate. The world does not revolve around you. I didn't even know you existed when I was responding to those people (there I go again using the plural form when responding to more than one person) I was only speaking to those that came before you. Get over yourself.
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
NO!

How big was he?

You are disgusting!!!But it is nothing
new about you.Do you have some problems
in your life?I don't think you have any
girl friend,because no one'd like to be girl
friend of freak as you are.

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Charm... there were actually two people that responded to me thus "you people" seemed appropriate. The world does not revolve around you. I didn't even know you existed when I was responding to those people (there I go again using the plural form when responding to more than one person) I was only speaking to those that came before you. Get over yourself.

mike rozier was being serious. there was only 1 person who wasnt helping you.

but yes, i will get over myself... good luck with your problem though, youre gonna need it honey!

Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
Ah yes... so serious. Don't call me honey and don't wish me luck. I know you don't mean it. Why have you taken issue with me? I have done nothing to you. I came here for help not heckling.

hell, all you have to do is visit mexico then run across the border..US customs hands out free coffee and doughnuts to all who cross the border..

if they ask any questions just say "no comprendo"...

si?
-mike rozier

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:

What I don't understand is how after possibly the 3,200 thread of this nature advice is going to be any different.

Like your experience is any differnt than 5/6 other new ES usernames.

Seriously can't any username get beyond, "I met this Egyptian guy online/vacation......"

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOl... sono... dont you see... its WE who are sad being in here so long as to have heard every variation of these stories...

ES is the first place people land when they think they are the only person in the world who this has happened to... most post here for a week or so... some stay till they cant stand it any longer....

then theres us!!!!

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
LOl... sono... dont you see... its WE who are sad being in here so long as to have heard every variation of these stories...

ES is the first place people land when they think they are the only person in the world who this has happened to... most post here for a week or so... some stay till they cant stand it any longer....

then theres us!!!!

Okay maybe I am the obnixious idiot here (usually I am), but when I signed up I spent a few weeks reading the posts and noticed my situation was rare.

Met the old fashioned way, married for an old fashioned reason [Roll Eyes] and basically unlike many cross-cultural, inter-faith relationships I didn't have to deal with 90% of ES BS.

I have my own exciting special unique BS to deal with.

And most of the time I think Iam one of 200 who spent more than two weeks reading the post material.

I stay because once in a great while after I have posted an article of importance, some rare username has a distinguished personal response to what is happening in their country. Completely rare, 1 in 600 posts. But it enriches my understanding. And it also helps me select better books to read on Egypt, Islam, Coptology, Politics, history.

I can't read everything.

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I also feel ridiculous for getting emotionally involved with someone so far away.

Don't blame yourself. You did not have any idea that it will lead to that point.
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Don't call me honey and don't wish me luck.

fair enough muppet... crash and burn.

that better?

OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love ya sonomod, charm and mike rozier, ya crack me up after a long day.....
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It is virtually impossible for any Egyptian male (specially young) to get a visitor visa to the USA.

Which idiot told u that?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by OneLoveOnePeople:
i love ya sonomod, charm and mike rozier, ya crack me up after a long day.....

well then i love ya right back!

...oh wait...

are you egyptian? did i just fall in love over the internet?

will you marry me habibi? [Big Grin]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

then theres us!!!!

Okay maybe I am the obnixious idiot here (usually I am), but when I signed up I spent a few weeks reading the posts and noticed my situation was rare.

Met the old fashioned way, married for an old fashioned reason [Roll Eyes] and basically unlike many cross-cultural, inter-faith relationships I didn't have to deal with 90% of ES BS.

I have my own exciting special unique BS to deal with.

And most of the time I think Iam one of 200 who spent more than two weeks reading the post material.

I stay because once in a great while after I have posted an article of importance, some rare username has a distinguished personal response to what is happening in their country. Completely rare, 1 in 600 posts. But it enriches my understanding. And it also helps me select better books to read on Egypt, Islam, Coptology, Politics, history.

I can't read everything.

If you find the stories so boring in here why dont you leave?? That actually goes fore you too charm (sorry to say so)..... You think you are in charge of what people may think and write inhere - news flash YOUR NOT.
Could it be that its because you have a hard time finding real friends out in the real world????

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
er.. news flash... where does it say i find these stories boring?! but i accept your apology.

as for the last sentence... go dangle your carrot in front of someone who brays [Roll Eyes]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

then theres us!!!!

these comments sounds like you think the others inhere are boring and in generel your comments shows that you think you are pretty superior to us lowlifes........ And when will you find time to see reallife friends. I mean you are posting inhere 20 hours a day 7 days a week, - and phonesex friends doesn't count.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:

as for the last sentence... go dangle your carrot in front of someone who brays [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

I guess I hit a soft spot...... [Razz] [Embarrassed]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
perhaps its your lack of understanding of english..

it means go and try to pick a cat fight with someone who has nothing better to do than scratch.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, we're all friends here, remember this person is in a desperate situation to get this man a visa without ever meeting him~ let's stick to the issues [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
we're all friends here,

[Razz] ive never liked you smuckers [Big Grin]
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
ok, we're all friends here, remember this person is in a desperate situation to get this man a visa without ever meeting him~ let's stick to the issues [Wink]

thumbs up to u smuckers
[Cool]

Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Level73
Member # 11263

Rate Member
Wow, I haven't been here for a few days because I actually have a life. I had no idea I would be the catalyst for so many jokes and so much ignorance. Some of you have taken the time to actually offer advice and suggestions and I really appreciate it! It reminds that there really are solutions to problems and people out there who will try to help. To those of you who have minimized my situation to jokes I especially liked this one... smuckers I owe you a special thanks if I had a most insensitive remark statue to award you with I would be right over.
This was way better than Sonomod asking how big my friends dick was!
I mean it really breaks it down in a way I hadn't even thought of before.

"ok, we're all friends here, remember this person is in a desperate situation to get this man a visa without ever meeting him~ let's stick to the issues"
You guys are the greatest so glad I shared with you my story on this message board.
I hope all the newcomers to this website are treated with such warmth!!!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com