EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » the person who u trusted with your life u find he had affair

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the person who u trusted with your life u find he had affair
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
,and u question it and they lie if there is no tomoro but you no in ur heart its true hows u marriage now the trust has gone there is no hope u dont want him near u but youlove him u sacrifised so much for him and what do u do save face and let them tell u told u so or get on with it and try and save summat ,but u will never trust again ,what do you do ... [Frown] [Frown] [Confused]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z91aWvhffBI&search=elvis%20presley

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first couciling, if that don't pan out devoirce

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DamselInDistress
Member # 7061

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DamselInDistress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First thing is, you should never trust anyone else with your life. The only person you can trust 100% is yourself. Never make a man your life because you will end up losing everything. Never invest what you can't afford to lose.
Posts: 70 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greatone
Member # 11442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for greatone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been cheated on but I am sure it is very devastating and hard for a person to swallow or even overcome, trust can be rebuilt but the person who cheated will have to work extra hard to regain their partners trust. If both parties SERIOUSLY want the marriage they will have to go to counseling to find a start point.
Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sond advice here hun...

i have to say, u know ive been there and i forgave... and it just wasnt the same afterwards... and it ended...

might not be the same for you but maybe you should just save yourself some time and move on (taking as much dignity with you as possible) and find someone whos worthy of you...

chimps...

you are so so beautiful... you are such a good person... and youa are worth so so SO much more.

my heart is with you princess.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im stunned u wont beleive it hes trying his best to do rite by me but im shocked and bewildered to y .he cud have told me this than let me find out shity way i cud have handled this better ..thanx alot all ,any way this thread is for POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONLY ,AND IM SAYING POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIM ,ERGH SMELLY MAN more like fishy poo [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
u see im so confused what the fk did i just do i thought this was MK 'S THREAD hel[p!!!!!!!!!!!im going barmy i think i need sleep i hadnt had any yet im not trusting at the moment mbut daughter keeps me up shes an active little cow (but in alovely way ) [Wink]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SASBOON...

there... i havnt made an abbreviation up for ages...

that one was... Smile At Screen Breathing Out Of Nose!!!!

catch my drift?!!!

give it a go if you think it will work... it doesnt usually.. but it CAN.

i'll talk more in PMs but i do have to sleep now too.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com