EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » the best compliment? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the best compliment?
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the nicest/weirdest/whatever compliment you have ever got from a member of the opposite sex?

Just to start the ball rolling, mine was...
" the first time I saw you, I just loved the way you walk. You walk like you're carrying a gun"

Worked for me!

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You're different; - in a good way".
I took it as a compliment, but it could be otherwise!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"your voice hypnotizes me.."
didn't work for me [Big Grin]

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread has come up before... its good for a laugh... lets see if the egyptians are coming up with anything new!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about u, charm ?
Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your eyes are like puddles in the desert!

?!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:
your eyes are like puddles in the desert!

?!

aaahhhh , yes lets see if the egyptian have something new [Big Grin] [Razz]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
you remind me of my mother, i want to kiss you!!!

[Eek!]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
this one made me roar with laughter...

i like your eyes, i like your smile, i like your hair, i like your skin, i like your shoes!

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

OH MY GOD..... HOPE NO ONE ACTUALLY SAID THAT..

sitting at work and laughing SO hard right now.. everyone here think i have lost my mind ROFL

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:

[Eek!]

ROFL.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some guy told my husband "you're wife is so beautiful i couldn't take my eyes off of her." obviously he was drunk lol
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"you're &*&**&)****&!@!@!@@###$%^$%^ but the sex was good"
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what knickers do you wear ,your ass is beaming babes [Confused]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your lipstick smudge proof?
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember thee was a competition on bbc radio 4 to find the best chat-up lines. I don't know if it won, but the Bolton entry was,

"Hey you don't sweat much for a fat lass"

smoooooth

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, I don't think I've ever been chatted up! [Frown]

Jessie, are you from Bolton? (Originally)!! If so, where abouts?

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Nah, London.
Maybe you have been chatted up, but missed the subtleties.Easily done I bet.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Oh remembered another one I got the other day.
'You have the body of a teenager'

Eeeek, he must have looked in my freezer.
[I DO have the body of a teenager, occasionally I thaw him out......]

sadly, just joking. [Razz]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Oh! I'm a doctor too.. Without Borders"

[Mad]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drew
Member # 11602

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for drew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
Oh remembered another one I got the other day.
'You have the body of a teenager'

Eeeek, he must have looked in my freezer.
[I DO have the body of a teenager, occasionally I thaw him out......]

sadly, just joking. [Razz]

hehaha..........

funny stufff.
hello. ive been reading a bit, felt like i shoukd say hello.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was, 'When I saw you I wanted you to be the mother of my children'. LOL I had to excuse myself after that.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother would love you, you look like you'd be a wonderful wife. Dinner sometime? PLEASE?

Its scares me, and also reassures me that on surface level I am still a bore. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU FILL MY EYES WITH JOY YOU FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funniest compliment to me was: (in Italian with a Roman accent)

"Carla, hai un culo che tte parla"

Translation: "Carla, you have a talking butt", the fun is that Carla is not my first name but the guy wanted to make a ryme...

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
married_to_my_best_friend
Member # 11418

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for married_to_my_best_friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL mine was Your eyes are so pretty I want to kiss both of them.
Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know what happened to me. I feel confused when i see u. I like to be with u in any place.. I'm always in a day-dream of you.. what's the matter with me?? What did you do for me? are u medium??
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
are u medium??

Answer: "No I'm not. But I hope you're not small!"
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A MEDIUM = A MAGICIAN
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Multiple Hyenas Disorder:
quote:
are u medium??

Answer: "No I'm not. But I hope you're not small!"
do u know MK CAN U PM ME IM NEED OF ASSISTANCE
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
A MEDIUM = A MAGICIAN

A JOKE = A HA HA !!

[Wink]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
What's the nicest/weirdest/whatever compliment you have ever got from a member of the opposite sex?

Just to start the ball rolling, mine was...
" the first time I saw you, I just loved the way you walk. You walk like you're carrying a gun"

Worked for me!

I want 2 hang you in my keychain. [Big Grin]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by married_to_my_best_friend:
LOL mine was Your eyes are so pretty I want to kiss both of them.

Did he?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Popular one... In your eyes I see my life [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by SleeplessInCairo:

Egyptian?
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:

Egyptian?
Yes Egyptian...

Another one:

"I have what you waaaaaaant!" (Khan Khalili special [Big Grin] )

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

eh da l2a de we7sha 2wey??
I dont like it, very old and very "Fatey"

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:

Egyptian?
Yes Egyptian...

Another one:

Which of them made you sleepless? [Smile]
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:

Haha didn't know whether to LOL or throw up [Big Grin]

It goes along with ... My God wants us to be together ......

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Egyptian?
Yes Egyptian...

Another one:

Neither... it was I AM THE MAN ... YOU ARE THE WOMAN - I started having nightmares after that one.
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:

It's very Egyptian, hence the boredom, you feel.

Anyway, those words are not meant to be true, usually man sees jewellery in his girl's eyes.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Egyptian?
Yes Egyptian...

Another one:

Neither... it was I AM THE MAN ... YOU ARE THE WOMAN - I started having nightmares after that one.
Why? Did you have different facts?
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
quote:

Why? Did you have different facts? [/QUOTE]

What are you trying to imply? [Razz]

It was more an attempt to remind me of my supposed role in life - not to overstep the mark [Roll Eyes]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:

Why? Did you have different facts?
What are you trying to imply? [Razz]

It was more an attempt to remind me of my supposed role in life - not to overstep the mark [Roll Eyes]
[/QUOTE]

But you overstepped the mark and nightmares eventually started?

P.S You're being hypnotised

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually, I think you want to throw up. so here's one for you: [Wink]

"We were created for each other"
yu333333333 YUKYYYYYYYYYYYY

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Hypnotised? Do you think that was supposed to assist in making me an obedient woman?

P.S It didn't work [Razz]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anyway, those words are not meant to be true, usually man sees jewellery in his girl's eyes.

of course theses words arent true at all

ufff mash 2y boredem y3ney!!!

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually, I think you want to throw up. so here's one for you: [Wink]

"We were created for each other"
yu333333333 YUKYYYYYYYYYYYY

At least if it is funny while being corny, you can laugh and fall for the man's sense of humour ... LoL when it is just sick sick he doesn't stand a chance!
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
Hypnotised? Do you think that was supposed to assist in making me an obedient woman?

P.S It didn't work [Razz]

What's difficult about being obedient when you get everything you want without asking for it?
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

of course theses words arent true at all

ufff mash 2y boredem y3ney!!!

Tayeb ya 7elwa, what's your best compliment then?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com