EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » the best compliment? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the best compliment?
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
What's difficult about being obedient when you get everything you want without asking for it?

ROFLMAO!

What Do Women Want?

(Oh and tell me which woman you know that gets EVERYTHING she wants without asking?)

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SleeplessInCairo:
quote:
What's difficult about being obedient when you get everything you want without asking for it?

ROFLMAO!

What Do Women Want?

(Oh and tell me which woman you know that gets EVERYTHING she wants without asking?)

Obedient women
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yoghurt
Member # 6146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yoghurt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just more to love
Posts: 23 | From: Sweden | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yoghurt:
It's just more to love

?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Obedient women [/QB][/QUOTE]

Ok ya Lazeez... what do Obedient women want? Not much aye ... just orders and the chance to serve her man [Roll Eyes]

What are your chat up lines Si El Sayed? Woman .... bring me my dinner? [Wink]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

Ok ya Lazeez... what do Obedient women want? Not much aye ... just orders and the chance to serve her man [Roll Eyes]

They want everything Non obedient women want.

quote:
What are your chat up lines Si El Sayed? Woman .... bring me my dinner? [Wink]
No, "Aminaa! fain el akl ya bent el mek3bela"
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:

No, "Aminaa! fain el akl ya bent el mek3bela" [/QUOTE]

LOL and you are proud!

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:

LOL and you are proud! [/QUOTE]

Proud and HAPPY

You'll need another hypnosis session

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL and you are proud!
Proud and HAPPY

You'll need another hypnosis session
[/QUOTE]

Hehehe as soon as I spot one sign of that Me Man You Woman stuff I'm off! I'm getting good at spotting the signs now [Razz]

What was another one I heard? Ahhhh... "You seem to think there can be 2 heads!"

Captain Caaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaaaaaan

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Now I'm curious about the guy, did you shoot him to get rid of all those nightmares?
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Now I'm curious about the guy, did you shoot him to get rid of all those nightmares?

Hehe no, I figured that just because I didn't wanna be Aminah doesn't mean some other nice lass wouldn't - he's still lurking around on the streets with his clawed glove, his red and green sweater and fedora hat -waiting for another victim.

One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again .....

[Wink]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Good luck to him but Aminah was taken already by se essayid. Seriously speaking -yeh been joking all time- I believe there were very few Aminah in Egypt or perhaps one in Naguib's mind. My grand grand father used to calL my GGM by "set amal"

Anyway, I need to give you a break after making you run between two different threads all this time...

Time to relax and take a breathe, Aminah

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Good luck to him but Aminah was taken already by se essayid. Seriously speaking -yeh been joking all time- I believe there were very few Aminah in Egypt or perhaps one in Naguib's mind. My grand grand father used to calL my GGM by "set amal"

Anyway, I need to give you a break after making you run between two different threads all this time...

I've noticed that in Egypt also ... as much as it seems that some of the men can be a bit Si El Sayedish, actually the women do have some power and are not subservient. I don't know if it should be taken as a compliment or not (I figured it is) , but I like it when men call women Set il Kull [Smile]

quote:

Was just thinking about that myself... [Wink]

quote:

There's the proof that you're not Mr El Sayed at all, but I'm gonna see that name Aminah in a whole new light now [Big Grin]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lazeez:
[qb] but I like it when men call women Set il Kull [Smile]

OMG, I have just remember this "set 2l kul" yes I was confused when someone called me that, later on he proposed... [Big Grin]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aya Hosni
Member # 10646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aya Hosni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know my friend for about half a year, but he never stops surprising me with new compliments...although we don't see each other every day. So much [Eek!]
I even can't say which one from those all is the best [Confused]

Posts: 188 | From: Baltics | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard " when God made you, he was in a good mood".... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Understood
Member # 11656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Understood     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked my ex boyfriend what he thought was my best quality????
(that I had to ask was funny it self [Razz] )
He said "The best part with u is that u like to drink beer" [Confused] [Confused]

Maybe not the answer I was expecting when asking for a quality.... more hoping to hear.. U are bright and clever [Big Grin]

Yes, he is my ex... and No, he was not from Egypt [Wink]

Posts: 13 | From: North west | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Understood
Member # 11656

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miss_Understood     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most tragic was maybe that I had to ASK him for a compliment [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13 | From: North west | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagnolia2004
Member # 9802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagnolia2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a face of a teenage girl, please, give back to her, you are ruin it
Posts: 15 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youre eyes are eyes i never new exsisted

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUKKKKK!!!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Do you own all your own teeth? Cos I dont like fake ones"
Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are so hot...i am tottaly melted..
not an Egyptian either

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You make me dizzy...... Egyptian [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One week without your voice is too long for me, but I hope I will survive til next one".
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could write a thousand songs for your eyes (an ex of mine)

You look like a movie star (this was an egyptian compliment - it did not work, I was in love with another guy)

[Big Grin]

Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Home is not a country. Home is not a house. Home is where you are and I would move to the end of the world to be with you.

That one made my heart melt.........

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg my husband said almost the same thing to me. and as i was leaving th come home he said promise me if in 2 months our visa isnt ready youll come back to me.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treesloth
Member # 12025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for treesloth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You're a very well-put-together woman..."
from a random man in the library parking lot...who was polite enough to leave it at that after I said "thank you."

Posts: 22 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a woman came up to me in the ladies room to tell me that her husband thought i was really attractive...egyptian [Smile]

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband wishes for a baby daughter in the future (im NOT pregnant - yet [Smile] )

Every night when she should be put asleep he wanna sing Celine Dions "Queen of my heart" to her. He has this very soft calm dark voice - I bet it would work [Big Grin]
I already have the picture of them in my head [Smile]

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im so beautiful ,you would die for me ,,,god your so so beautiful hehehehe IKNOW !!!now not alot of threads on this please i dont want you to be jealous ,lol lol lol ....head swells
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one is on T.V. "are you from Jamacia? Cuz Jamacian me crazy" [Razz]
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com