EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » heheheheheeheheh BAD BREATH ANY ONE !!!!you STINK!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: heheheheheeheheh BAD BREATH ANY ONE !!!!you STINK!!!!!!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have very stupid a… OptionsWatch this TopicMark Topic as FavoriteView ModesThreadedLinear

Muhammad001

Philadelphia, PA, USA
I have very stupid and selfesh question
Posted: 31 Aug 2006, 1:49am Reply Quote
What if you see a woman (or a man for ladies), and she looks very nice and attractive.. and you like her then you marry her. After the marriage you find out she has very bad breath, or bad body odor.

What can one do especially if you can’t not deal with such thing?

I say this because I encounter some people in everyday life with a breath that makes you want to throw up, Or makes you pass out.

And I believe some of it because of some food they eat.

--------------
DOES YOUR MAN ''OR WOMAN STINK!!!!AFTER MARRIAGE ...heheheheeheheh wait m smelling nder me armpits nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbreathof fresh air even i cus say [Big Grin] [Big Grin] down below,hehehehehe

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh this is a good topic.
I would encourage him/her to brush MORE and floss their teeth. I notice SOOOO many people have really poor oral hygeine. flossing your teeth can cut down tremendeously on breath odor. Also buy them mints or gum, etc.
IF you are close enough, just be honest, say 'go to the dentist and get checked out, sometimes your breath is kind of sour'. [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some egyptian mens teeth are left to be disirable erghhhhhhhhhhhhh smell like crap ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I think some don't have proper dental care here, maybe a money thing, not sure. But there should be a campaign to visit the dentist here often.....I talked to a woman who had only seen a dentist ONCE in her life !! I was shocked. She asked how often I had been I was like, 'umm once a year since I was about 3'.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
we go 2wice a year me and the kids reguarely cus its hard to get a dentist for nhs but im pay for my cap and extra fillings and thats so exspencive my dentisit is great he lets me pay it off in instalments ,im lucky ,,,,..
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad,but i recognized,many people dont give any attentin to their teeth in egypt.I mean its obvious,that they dont even care to brush them.Yuck!!!
Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
speaking of teeth - arrrggghhhhhhhhhh - I broke a front tooth at the weekend, the crown came off and the real tooth underneath it broke right off at the gum line - great, I look ridiculous. It had to be a front tooth didnt it. Worse thing, it cant be fixed properly until 20 September! Luckily I dont have to pay for dental treatment - my tax credits cover it, thank god.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

oh DawnBev, so sorry to hear that! [Frown] I had a friend who had the same thing happen once and she was miserable, but a good sport. We all dressed up like country people from the mountains and took pictures with her [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com