EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Breastfeeding ( LABN EL2OL MA YET3AWDSH) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Breastfeeding ( LABN EL2OL MA YET3AWDSH)
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breast milk is the best food for your baby, so try to breastfeed your newborn as soon as possible after birth and for as long as possible. Don’t be disappointed, however, if in spite of your best efforts, some problems arise. Here are three of the most common problems, and what you can do about them.

Swollen or hard breasts
Two or three days after delivery, the breasts usually become engorged, or temporarily swollen and uncomfortable. The increased flow of blood to the breast and the start of milk production cause this. Some women feel their breasts are only slightly fuller, but others feel their breasts are very swollen, tender, lumpy and throbbing, and sometimes the swelling may extend to the armpits. This swelling usually lessens within 24 to 48 hours, but may get worse if you nurse your baby too briefly or infrequently.

What to do
*Breastfeed only. Avoid giving your baby water or formula.
*Breastfeed often, 8 to 12 times in 24 hours, and make sure your baby nurses at least 10 minutes on each breast at every feeding. Express your milk with a breast pump or by hand if you miss a feeding.
Don’t let baby start sucking when the areola (dark area surrounding the nipple) is too hard or your nipple is flatter than usual because of the fullness of your breasts. Try taking a warm shower. It helps the “let-down reflex” or the free flow of milk from your breasts, and the areola will soften to allow baby to latch on without damaging your nipple. Or, try expressing some milk, but only until your baby can latch on comfortably. (Expressing a lot of milk will increase your milk production and make your breasts even more uncomfortable.) Before nursing, you can also try gently massaging your breasts. Once the milk starts to flow, allow your baby to nurse. You can also massage your breast gently while baby is nursing to help milk flow.
*To ease the swelling and pain of engorgement, put an ice pack or cold towel on your breasts after nursing.
*Wear a supportive nursing bra, even during the night, making sure it is not too tight.

Sore or cracked nipples
Sore nipples are usually the result of improper positioning of the baby at the breast. Sometimes nipples are not just sore but are actually cracked and may bleed a little.

What to do
Avoid using soap or shampoo on your breasts during the last two months of pregnancy and during the months you are breastfeeding. Your breasts secrete a natural lubricant-disinfectant.
*Don't delay nursing. Shorter, more frequent feeds are easier on the nipples. Feed baby before he gets too hungry.
*Put ice on the sore breast before feedings and begin nursing on the less sore side, if there is one.
*Proper positioning of the baby while nursing is essential, and good “latch on” is a must, which means that baby should take the nipple and most of the surrounding areola in his mouth when he nurses. If you hear a smacking sound when baby is feeding, then he is not properly latched on.
*If you are really sore, try changing your nursing position. This change will shift the pressure point of baby's sucking. For example, lying down is always a good position. Lie on your side and put the baby on his side with his feet facing the same direction as yours.
*For soreness, you might also try using “breast shields,” a small plastic product that fits over your nipple to protect it while baby nurses; you’ll find breast shields in large pharmacies.
*Don’t let baby continue to suck on your breast after emptying it.
*Break baby’s suction carefully before removing your nipple from his mouth. This can be done by inserting your little finger between your breast and the corner of his mouth.
*Let your nipples air dry. If they are sore, express some milk and spread it on the nipples, letting them air dry after each feeding. Milk contains a natural healing agent.
*Use a nursing bra made of cotton rather than synthetic materials. Cotton lets air circulate, and allows your breasts to breathe.

Thrush Nipples
This happens when a yeast infection in baby’s mouth spreads to the mother’s nipples. Nipples become swollen, red, tender and sometimes cracked. Occasional peeling or a red dotty rash can be seen on the nipple, and you may complain of itching and flaking, or burning.

What to do
*If you suspect thrush, carefully inspect baby’s mouth to see if he has white patches on the gums, inside of cheeks or on his tongue. If you don’t see anything in his mouth, check and see if he has a diaper rash that could be caused by thrush. You will have to see a doctor for treatment. If baby does have thrush, he will most likely be given anti-fungal drops and you will be prescribed an anti-fungal cream to apply on your nipples after each feeding.
* Briefly exposing your nipples to the sun each day may speed the healing.
* To prevent re-infection, pacifiers, bottles, and anything that goes into baby’s mouth must be boiled for five minutes each day of the treatment.
* If you are using a breast pump, you must wash all pump parts thoroughly after each use, and sterilize any parts of the pump you can.
* If you feel no improvement either in your nipples or in baby’s mouth after five to six days, consult your baby’s pediatrician and a dermatologist for an alternative course of treatment.

For more about breastfeeding, log on to www.breastfeeding.com and the American Academy of Pediatrics website, www.aap.org/family/brstguid.htm

لبن الأم ما يتعوضش

انا مش عارف الحريم المصرية مالهم اليوميين دول مستخسرين و مكسلين يرضعوا اعيال ليه

و مبعدين العيال لما يطلعوا منحرفين جنسيا انا ماليش دعوة

MOST EGYPTIAN LADIES DONT FEED THE KIDS FROM BREATS, THEN THE KIDS ARE SEXUALLY PERVERT, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE

CALL FOR EGY WOMEN PLZ GET UR BREAST OUR AND FEED UR KID

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:

MOST EGYPTIAN LADIES DONT FEED THE KIDS FROM BREATS, THEN THE KIDS ARE SEXUALLY PERVERT, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE

In my opinion most Egyptian women DO breastfeed their children - simply because they can't afford proper babymilk and as you pointed out it's the most healthy way to feed your children for the very first important months of his life; also it's always available at any time. What kind of baby formular is available anyway in Egypt?

Not to nurse your child has definitely nothing to do with sexual perversion, homosexuality or anything else in this direction at a later point in life.

'Egy women get your breast out'? What kind of slogan is that? Ah, for breastfeeding purposes...... okay. [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was shocked to find out how painfull breastfeeding could be. The first week of breastfeeding there came more blood than milk out. Jesus I nearly went through the roof each time my baby was hungry........
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor woman,
I didnt have any trouble when i breast fed my last born. Was just a little sore at the end of the second week but that only lasted for 3 days as the skin peeled. No bleeding. I'm told it really depends on how you get the baby attached on you, if they are centered on the nipple or not. I know alot of people have trouble with it. I breast fed her for a year until she decided she had enough and didnt want to.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i breasted two of my three kids and had no problems at all found it such a bondin experience the hardest part was tryin to ween them off but when i have anymore it certainly wont put me off [Smile]
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why on earth would you Egyptian_Batman even be concerned with this topic?

And for everyone's information a can of formula can cost just a few pounds, and last for days. Unlike formula costing $30 and lasting just a week here in the USA.

Formula is also subsidized in government stores, readily available at charitiable organizations for families in financial need.

So even the poorest of families can have western label formula for their children at an affordable rate or for free. Lots of impoverished women have health problems making it unsafe to breast feed their child.

The main reason why women who are impoverished breastfeed their child is because its more convenient due to the poor sanitation and lack of clean water to make using formula compensate for poor maternal health.

So she has a choice, endanger the child with the poor sanitation and limited or even limited and unclean water supply. Or expose her child to her own poor health through her breast milk.

So its a crap shoot.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Becaus of my Egyptian family I felt encouraged to breastfeed my babies for long times up to 2,5 years.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Why on earth would you Egyptian_Batman even be concerned with this topic?]

i'm sharing my egyptian experience

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
Becaus of my Egyptian family I felt encouraged to breastfeed my babies for long times up to 2,5 years.

Islamically you are supposed to breastfeed for 2 years.

My daughter developed an aversion to breast milk, like her father had. I think these two tird balls developed a bond over that. In addition to sticking their tongues out at people. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:

Hmm, so you've breastfed a child? Or remember being breastfed?

Or are you a parent? NO! you are still a virgin. A nice yummy stupid ignorant virgin, just the kind of dope I love to toy with. [Big Grin]

Or are you a creepy young man who enjoys doing a visual survey of breastfeeding across the alley, on the very balcony where that young woman you grew up with a crush for is now nursing her child?

I wonder what brought this thread on?

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 439 | From: Agouza | Registered: Sep 2006 | IP: Logged |

hummmm...it kinda looks to me here you are the one....always sex crazed and obssesed...gahhhh!

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what brought this thread on?>

What do you think,Albino????
His visions of BREASTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

You just wanna take a peek of breasts!

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Albino_Eskimo , sto poke ur noseخليكي في نفسك أحسن كل واحد ييخليه في خيبته

breast feed is an important for children. beleieve it or not. I dont have time to explain 2 people like u.

[just the kind of dope I love to toy with]
toy like vibrator, i thiknk u love toys for this reason

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
I wonder what brought this thread on?>

What do you think,Albino????
His visions of BREASTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

You just wanna take a peek of breasts!

Actually I spend a great deal of time fondly checking out my own breasts. Why would I want to look at another woman's breasts? Mine are far prettier. And they are fun to squeeze too! [Big Grin]
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Sashyra88 , how r ya , my pharmamate?
how is life there in caribbean neat the bitch?
i wonder how people there spend their time
so people there wanna belly dance like some egy women in nightclubs

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Please batman

GET LAID!

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman, I truly pity you. You are what we called "sexually repressed!" Get a life!
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
Please batman

GET LAID!
[/QU

EgyBatman is in truly dire need of these!
Good down to earth cure for all his obssesions! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And what experience is that?

Sex change, Pregnancy and breast feeding ???? [Razz]

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

MOST EGYPTIAN LADIES DONT FEED THE KIDS FROM BREATS, THEN THE KIDS ARE SEXUALLY PERVERT,
[/QB]

This made me laugh, do you really actually beleive this? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
Islamically you are supposed to breastfeed for 2 years.

Not only Islamically, also according to the WHO recommendations 2 years of breastfeeding is the best present you can give your child.

Breastfeeding is the most divine thing a woman can give.

Batman, I agree with you that less women in Egypt are giving breast-milk. And I'm surprised how some stupid foreigners who don't live in Egypt just butt into this and argue that it's not the case.

Of course we're talking about the cities, since they are totally different form the countryside culture. More Egyptian women have to go to work for financial reasons, and they leave their children with either their mothers or at the daycare. And it's almost impossible for them to go around with pumped breast-milk in this heat. Let alone the fact that they would never get the chance to pump their breast-milk at work. Not becasue they're too busy working [Big Grin] , but because they wouldn't have the privacy to do it.

Great topic Bat. I'm sorry you have to fight through the dumb crowd to prove your point though.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chiwawa BBQ:

Batman, I agree with you that less women in Egypt are giving breast-milk. And I'm surprised how some stupid foreigners who don't live in Egypt just butt into this and argue that it's not the case.

Of course we're talking about the cities, since they are totally different form the countryside culture.

Actually I didn't talk in specific about cities. Women who actually do go out of the house and have a job are way less than women who stay home in Egypt.

So what's your point?

Of course you are trying with every post to declare others as dumb.

Sorry but you are totally arrogant and snobbish. I guess it's not even worth my time to respond to any of your foolish posts - you have nothing to be proud of.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I'm surprised how some stupid foreigners who don't live in Egypt just butt into this and argue that it's not the case.

Quoted by STUPID egyptian woman who also DOES NOT LIVE in Egypt!!!! [Roll Eyes]
How would you know anything you FOUL!! haha about Egypt today?
You get all your information on where to go, what to do, how to cook!! from here or the net!!!! you didnt even know how to make koshari!!! to busy watchin TV, eatin basbousa, n gettin fat to drag your lard ass into the kitchen to learn with yo mama!!!

Batman serious question here!!

Why this topic?
You really have issues with 'foreigners' dontcha!!
Aint you a foreigner in a strange land?

--------------------
MK for head of cyber stalking.

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ROFLMAO - Are you for real!?

Batman... I always hear people complaining that Egyptian women like to get their breasts out and feed their kids anywhere.

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like everywhere on this planet women are endorsed by the industry to give their babies bottles. The WHO and all of us have an immense job everywhere to turn this back again. But I must say that I had less problems in Egypt breastfeeding my babies at the dentist, the church, at the jewelers, on the train, in restaurants whereever then I had in my own country.
The daycare finally had me sit on the shoes in front of the garderobe in their hallway! They could not understand why I would want to feed a baby over 3 months old (before that they are hardly in care) myself. In that time we had a huge controversy over this. At my workplace they helped me with alowing me the time to do so and I was able to make reservation of boardrooms when necessary, my mother would bring a child to my workplace when needed and others were just right out nasty and upset.
I always asked a manager nicely and was send out of travelling shops I needed to be to organise our trip to Egypt, and was looked down upon when doing it in the park, a public place. Of course I always covered heavily to not upset people.
Both my and my Egyptian family were supportive though and thats what counts in the end. When gathered at some doctorsappointment my Egypt family would make a human wall in front of me to keep me out of sight of other patients.
And yes I did see women feeding on the stoop.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was shocked to find out how painfull breastfeeding could be. The first week of breastfeeding there came more blood than milk out. Jesus I nearly went through the roof each time my baby was hungry........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it must have being a very nice experience [Smile] did you breastfeed them for a long time?

I read that breastfeeding have a protective effect against certain risk of cardiovascular disease and breast milk can help make the difference for the baby's health, their nutrition, and even sometimes their survival.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Especially in developing countries breastfeeded children have a much more likely chance to survive; the mortality rate isn't that high.

Okay, now what's out there as baby formular on Egypt's market? I've read an article from four years ago that most milk was imported and that Egypt was planning to open a own production company by the end of 2002. Is it Nestle? Are any other brands available? How is the quality of these products? Anyone has experience?

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sharing your Egyptian breastfeeding experience? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella Mammary Glands:
quote:

Nah, but I think Egyptian_Batman is getting ready to plant a seed very soon ..... [Wink]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
Please batman

GET LAID!
[/QU

EgyBatman is in truly dire need of these!
Good down to earth cure for all his obssesions! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

hehehehehehehehe [Wink]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Sorry but you are totally arrogant and snobbish. I guess it's not even worth my time to respond to any of your foolish posts - you have nothing to be proud of.

....breastfeeded children ..... Baby Formular

Hehe, so why did you take the trouble then?

Keep dreaming!

And it's breast-FED children and baby formula. [Smile]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Placebo Flamingo:
oink oink oink oink

Here Bat, biggest example of what becomes of people when the don't get breast-fed.

[Razz]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is scary, I just found out today I am pregnant, (alhamdullilah), and the chest is already killing me! (arrrgh!). . . now I'm afraid of breastfeeding [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Well this is scary, I just found out today I am pregnant, (alhamdullilah), and the chest is already killing me! (arrrgh!). . . now I'm afraid of breastfeeding [Frown]

You're afraid of breastfeeding & not afraid of labor? [Big Grin]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Placebo Flamingo:
oink oink oink oink

Here Bat, biggest example of what becomes of people when the don't get breast-fed.

[Razz]

heheheheehehheehheh [Wink] [Big Grin]
And harrassing the women on this forum all the time (referring to Placebo)

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Mabrook!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Here are some cool websites:

http://www.pregnancy.org/ (with a good due date calculator and week by week guide of what's happening).

http://www.pregnancyguideonline.com

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
batman bet7ott nafsak fe mawakef baykhaaaaaaa lol

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by crazyone:

[Big Grin]

Long time no see man!

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by crazyone:

[Big Grin] you're funny "Crazyone"

And Oh Congratulations Smuckers ... Im glad you're having a baby [Smile]

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella Mammary Glands:
quote:

Nah, but I think Egyptian_Batman is getting ready to plant a seed very soon ..... [Wink]
Thought he didn't believe in sex before marriage? Immaculate conception ???? That'll be a first for medical science, a man giving birth and breast feeding. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

OMG, you really did it! [Wink] Congratulations to you and your hubby! Wonderful news on this Friday morning, I am very excited for the both of you. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

....breastfeeded children ..... Baby Formular

Hehe, so why did you take the trouble then?

Keep dreaming!

And it's breast-FED children and baby formula. [Smile]

I think you should try and use that teachingskills on your children. I hear there is some problems in school with that girl of yours....No wonder with that mum. [Roll Eyes]
Girls that age can be tough but try spent some time with her insted of floating around the gutter looking for horny young guys to "breastfeed"......

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Congratulations Smuckers, hope all goes well.
Just buy some supporting breastfeeding bra's halfway your pregnancy, cotton and read some breastfeedinginfo on the net.
Look around you if there is some mother with experience you could ask a question, or ask questions on some forum.
I only had heavy musclepain on arms and shoulders and felt my skin for two months with the first baby and then it was over. It gets comfortable and enjoying after that. Your body has to adapt to breastfeeding but you can help.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Agree - its only the first week or 2 it can give some pain while milk is running and your nibbles get use to "that kind of threatment".- but girl - if you can handle childlabor - you can handle breastfeeding or everything for that matter. Enjoy every minute of everything. This will be the time of your life.
Congratulation.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
I think you should try and use that teachingskills on your children. I hear there is some problems in school with that girl of yours....No wonder with that mum. [Roll Eyes]
Girls that age can be tough but try spent some time with her insted of floating around the gutter looking for horny young guys to "breastfeed"......

hehe.. So this PI of yours told you my girl has problems in school? ROFL

Wallahi I'd rather you spend your money on a shrink for your kids.

How did you manage to explain to them that their mom had to replace their real dad with a waiter she picked on a holiday, who will end up treating them like sshit for no reason except that they're not his?

At least I don't spread my legs wide open to hotel staff on holidays!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
your nibbles

[Big Grin]

Yeah Smuck, your NIBBLES is all that matters.

Bu you might end up using your NOOSE too.

[Big Grin]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
your nibbles

[Big Grin]

Yeah Smuck, your NIBBLES is all that matters.

Bu you might end up using your NOOSE too.

[Big Grin]

Did you enjoy your holiday in Agami??????

Take good care of your daughter so that she dont end on the wrong path like her mother who's a schoolteacher... [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

hehe.. So this PI of yours told you my girl has problems in school? ROFL

Wallahi I'd rather you spend your money on a shrink for your kids.

How did you manage to explain to them that their mom had to replace their real dad with a waiter she picked on a holiday, who will end up treating them like sshit for no reason except that they're not his?

At least I don't spread my legs wide open to hotel staff on holidays!!

My kids loves their "bonusdad" and I can never be embarressed about his job - its honest hard earned money - something you should try one day. Insted of being a female gigolo/hooker = your husband earn and you spent and spreed legs.
Atleast you could have taken care of your kids also........ [Roll Eyes]

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers - a big CONGRATULATIONS!!
Hope the pregnancy and birth and everything else that follows goes well.

For me, I couldnt breastfeed, I gave up after 4 days, my nipples were so sore and I'd had enough by then and switched to formula. I really wanted the bonding process with it though, but as it turned out, Sam and I are quite well bonded anyway and hes fit and healthy and a great kid!

The pregnancy bit was easy - I was one of those that bloomed - I didnt suffer from any morning sickness, swollen ankles, indigestion - nothing. I sailed through it, although it was a little uncomfortable trying to sleep with such a big bump.

The birth wasnt so great (lol!) - but as soon as I saw him and he looked at me with those blue eyes, it really didnt matter!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Did you enjoy your holiday in Agami??????

Take good care of your daughter so that she dont end on the wrong path like her mother who's a schoolteacher...

My kids loves their "bonusdad" and I can never be embarressed about his job - its honest hard earned money - something you should try one day. Insted of being a female gigolo/hooker = your husband earn and you spent and spreed legs.
Atleast you could have taken care of your kids also........ [Roll Eyes]

I guess boxing has ruined it for you Khibe!

So you are teasing me of being a school teacher (which I'm not) and are proud of spreading your legs wide open for a waiter, whose job you're very proud of?

I suggest you spend more time learning new things, like for instance English, Egyptian Culture and subcultures, Religion, History, Geography, etc..

Then we can talk.

Okay off for my daily massage and facial and diamond shopping with my troubled-at-school daughter.

I mean someone has to spend this sshit-load of money right?

Bye bye Khibe.

ROFL

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com