EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Breastfeeding ( LABN EL2OL MA YET3AWDSH) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Breastfeeding ( LABN EL2OL MA YET3AWDSH)
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chiwawa BBQ:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
Did you enjoy your holiday in Agami??????

Take good care of your daughter so that she dont end on the wrong path like her mother who's a schoolteacher...

My kids loves their "bonusdad" and I can never be embarressed about his job - its honest hard earned money - something you should try one day. Insted of being a female gigolo/hooker = your husband earn and you spent and spreed legs.
Atleast you could have taken care of your kids also........ [Roll Eyes]

I guess boxing has ruined it for you Khibe!

So you are teasing me of being a school teacher (which I'm not) and are proud of spreading your legs wide open for a waiter, whose job you're very proud of?

I suggest you spend more time learning new things, like for instance English, Egyptian Culture and subcultures, Religion, History, Geography, etc..

Then we can talk.

Okay off for my daily massage and facial and diamond shopping with my troubled-at-school daughter.

I mean someone has to spend this sshit-load of money right?

Bye bye Khibe.

ROFL

Do a man have to earn 500.000 LE a year before you can be proud of him??? Unlike you Im not a hooker - my love is not for sale.

To me that doesnt matter at all - I can earn the money I need by myself. Im proud of him not because of the money he earns or his status but for who his warm loving personality.

When me and my daughter spent quality time together (which we do every day)we play games and puzzles, bakes, make her schoolwork, go for rides on our horses or ATV's - but I guess thats just to boring and only for poor people....... [Razz]

So how was Hanoville Agami???? Looks nice on the pictures but why dont people like you there????

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by What's In a Name?:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Well this is scary, I just found out today I am pregnant, (alhamdullilah), and the chest is already killing me! (arrrgh!). . . now I'm afraid of breastfeeding [Frown]

Mabrook!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Here are some cool websites:

http://www.pregnancy.org/ (with a good due date calculator and week by week guide of what's happening).

http://www.pregnancyguideonline.com

I just checked out these websites, thanks for them and thanks for the congrats [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all who wished me well,we're very excited about the new news, love to all [Wink]
Smucks

Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.
~Merete Leonhardt-Lupa

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alf Mabrook on the pregnancy smuckers [Big Grin] Hope all goes well. xxx

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do a man have to earn 500.000 LE a year before you can be proud of him??? Unlike you Im not a hooker - my love is not for sale.

To me that doesnt matter at all - I can earn the money I need by myself. Im proud of him not because of the money he earns or his status but for who his warm loving personality.

When me and my daughter spent quality time together (which we do every day)we play games and puzzles, bakes, make her schoolwork, go for rides on our horses or ATV's - but I guess thats just to boring and only for poor people....... [Razz]

So how was Hanoville Agami???? Looks nice on the pictures but why dont people like you there????

Yes a man has to earn a good living to be worthwhile. Why do people keep denying the role of money in our lives? Even in your fancy country you would die without money. And I'm a hooker for being married to a rich man? And how do you define getting laid with strangers while being married then? You're the hooker and the cheap meat Khibe.

Yeah Agami was great, Hanoville to be exact. Glad you liked the pictures. But why exactly Agami is stuck up your ass? I've been to a couple of holidays after that one!

Obsessed habla!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdom:
quote:

Yes a man has to earn a good living to be worthwhile. Why do people keep denying the role of money in our lives? Even in your fancy country you would die without money. And I'm a hooker for being married to a rich man? And how do you define getting laid with strangers while being married then? You're the hooker and the cheap meat Khibe.

Yeah Agami was great, Hanoville to be exact. Glad you liked the pictures. But why exactly Agami is stuck up your ass? I've been to a couple of holidays after that one!

Obsessed habla!

So you could love you man if he was poor. Hope to god he never has an accident in life that would make him handicapped or/and poor. That statement says so much about your "lovong" personality. You married him for his job and money [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

I married for love and nothing more or less.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithalwaysn4ever
Member # 11860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithalwaysn4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an easy pregnancy with my son... but the breastfeeding was not so easy. It was something that was so so so very important to me, really it was the thing i looked foreward to. I had issues getting him latched... and after about 5 mos fighting it I finally gave in and got him on formula. Came to find out my issue was the opposite of most... my body was *over* producing, and i was not self expressing or pumping, they kept telling me it would resolve... it never did. But what did help... for sore cracked nipples, or very full and tender breasts, it was recommended to me to try putting a cold cabbage leaf on under the bra... no kidding it worked *wonders*. For cracked nipples... Lansinoh... it comes in a purple tube and it is a G-d sent! Its like uber moisturizer! It takes the pai9n away almost instantaneously, and heals the cracks in days. (on a particularly despirate occasion i even tried it for chapped cracked lips... worked great for that too!!! tehe)
Mazel Tov Smuckers!!!!!
Congrats, a million times congrats!!!
Know you will be in heart and prayers.

Posts: 120 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahlan kingdoam welcome back [Smile]

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys why do you insult each other here?
khali kalamkom 3ala mostawa el ga3da [Wink]

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com