EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Showing up in Egypt UN-ANOUNCED... just to see... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Showing up in Egypt UN-ANOUNCED... just to see...
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not quite sure what to believe. Being an impulsive person myself - I might have done the same as Cairostudent if I felt something was rotten and couldnt get an answer that made me feel convinced.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tibe...dont get me wrong i will hunt till the end if i think im being lied to, but usually with months of things not adding up, i'm impulsive too but i wouldnt do anything that was dishonest, for instance, wouldnt pretend i was somewhere when i wasnt, also i think you have to balance reality and i, personally, feel that this response is too extreme for a few days no contact, then an explanation given, its not as if he's withdrawn £100, 000 from a joint bank account with no explanation? just seems like a little too much info and i'm inclined to think its not real.
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If my husband ever did that and I found out the REAL reason why I'd be po'd bigtime. I don't know if I could ever be ok with him again.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too doodlebut
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said its too damn fake... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally she did the right thing. She showed up unnannounded to find the truth. Well she found the truth and found her husband destroyed and needing her very badly. She showed up at the right moment to comfort him and help him begin to heal. Telling him her suspicions and that being the reason she was there instead of his friend dying would have been wrong.
He needed her, she was there.
That is all he needs to know cause from this point on she will not doubt again.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never have I heard a lawyer describe themself like this...

''I am a big fancy Immigration lawyer from the states'': CairoStudent.

Do people just come to this forum and make up stories for entertainment value? CairoStudent's account reads like a contrived tale. Egyptian doctors have a duty of care to their patients and none that I know would sit in a darkened office, turning away patients, luminated only by the saving light of 'Yahoo'. Wouldn't a grief stricken, responsible doctor arrange alternative cover and mourn at home?

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he was sitting in his office because he wanted to be alone, and at home his mom will bother him.

And when I am in Egypt people do think I am a fancy immigration lawyer, and I will refer to myself in whatever way I see fit.

I don't like being called a liar so just give me your email address saywhatyousee, and I will scan them and show you the ticket stubs.

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CairoStudent,

Yeah, like I would give you my email address. Your whole story seems improbable, implausible and downright ridiculous. If that is the norm here, so be it. You refer to yourself in whatever way you see fit. I'll comment on your 'story' as I see fit. If you are not a liar, I have no qualms apologising. Only you truly know that though, don't you?

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't worry CairoStudent, I'm just happy you arrived back safely. At least you were there to comfort in his time of need, no matter what [Wink]
congrats.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not easy to live with suspisions, you know. Sometimes the feeling is so bad that you cannot fall asleep. At least Cairostudent had the guts not to make the expenses and take a plane for a long travel down to Egypt. This means she cares about her relationship a lot. I think I would do the same, although there's little chance an Egyptian man cheats on his woman when he loves her and when he gets married to her, of course. Egyptian men value relationships in a different way than men in the West. Cairostudent good for you and I am glad you had a good time, it tightened the bonds between you and your husband. But next time, calm down your fears and trust the guy. After all, if a man wants to go away, there is no way to make him stay.
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great point.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well 4 days later I am still so glad I went. I really needed to know what was happening. And my husband needed me to cheer him up.

I know it was wrong of me to jump to the worst conclusions. But in my work I deal with a lot of liars, and dishonesty is more expected than the truth. Sad, I know.

However, I found him exactly as he said he was; in mourning... depressed. It is crazy now, but until the last second I was really expceting to walk into that office and see him flirting or something with some girl!

We lived together in Egypt for a long time, and I am not used to this long-distance thing. I have only been seperated for a month or so, and it is maddening. I don't know what the other girls on here do, when they are seperated for months and months. I would be so paranoid.

I can't wait until we are back together under the same roof... it won't be long now.

I am suprised this thread generated so many responses!

For all of those who have sent me a PM regarding IMMIGRATION LEGAL SERVICE OR ADVICE, please be advised that I am unable to provide advice online.

My training and practice are mainly refugee claims, helping people leave detention systems in America to enter Canada as Refugees.

I specifically refuse to do any Egyptian refugee claims.

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

lol how funny people were asking your immigration advice [Wink] [Big Grin]
Glad you're back home safe and sound, hope you stick around ES CairoStudent.
Take care. [Smile]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely story, glad it had a sort of happy ending. If it all goes wrong later, you should marry the airport guy, and you can be suspicious of each other! [Wink]
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad all is well with you and your Husband...SORRY about his Freind:(

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Lol Jessie, that was cute and funny [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:
I'M BACK!

I am so happy to have ES to write about this, because nobody in the world knows what I did this weekend!

First, I traveled 12,000 miles in 4 days! So sorry if I am not typing good because I am tired.

I left JFK on Thursday evening, and I got to Egpyt at 2pm on Friday afternoon. Absolutely no rental cars available because of Ramadan.

Took a taxi to my husbands business location- office. Realized it was impossible to do a steak-out with no rental car etc., so I just said what the heck and barged into his office.

I can honestly say I walked in onto the most terrible aweful sight I've ever seen, but it was not what I had been afraid of. There was no other woman.

My husband was sitting in the dark in his office, weeping and shivering. He was in a trance and didn't notice me at first because I was standing in the doorway.

Like I mentioned before I left, his best friend had been in a car accident and died last week. He had been in a coma for days then died 3 days before I arrived.

My husband was completely destroyed. There was a huge ashtray fill of cigs and he hadn't shaved in a week, he smelled terrible and he was refusing to see paitents (hes a doctor). And sitting there in the dark. Signed into messenger waiting for me to come chat with him. He looked like he didn't eat for a month.

When he looked up and saw me there, he could not believe his eyes. He looked so shocked I was scared he would have a heart attack. We were both in shock. He had thought I was in NYC, that's what I said to him when I called him from the airport just 20 minutes before.

I had been expecting to find him with girl or his assistant or something, and instead I found him in shock and trauma. It was so sad.

So of course I said I had come because he had lost his friend, and I wanted to be with him in his grief. And let you tell you I was fucking ashamed of all my suspiscions at this point and no way I was going to let on about that.

He couldn't even speak for like 10 minutes he was so suprised to see me.

We had a nice weekend together and I cheered him up a lot. He was sad I only came for 2.5 days, but it's better than nothing. He was looking a lot better when I left him in the airport early this morning.

I realized I love him so much, he is such a good man! He had avoided me for 3 days because he was with the friends family at the hospital. Then yesterday I found a recipt that he had paid 120,000 pounds for this guy's hospital treatment ... but he had died anyway.

I know for sure he loves me so much and he was not playing around.

So although we cried a lot together about our friend who died, it was still an ok weekend because we realized how much we really love each other.

Busted ya Sono.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awefully clever of you, MK... [Big Grin]

Anyone else think we should start compiling an ES dictionary of users' common mistakes, so we can spot this kind of fraud from a mile off? [Cool]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I don't see what you guys are seeing, give me a hint? [Frown]
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a trademark Sonoism [Big Grin]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
a trademark Sonoism [Big Grin]

ohhhhh
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.google.com/search?q=egyptsearch+aweful&hl=en&safe=off&start=0&sa=N&filter=0

If I had seen yous or amoungst I would have known, didn't pick up on this one.
Bravo ES Busters! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

wow...I'm impressed.
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"steak-out " Its not just for dinner.

Laura, you have just KILLED an hour of good work time for me, farking google.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I just read CairoStudents reply on the other thread, and after talking to husband, she is not Sono, so we can lay this one to rest.

My apologies to CairoStudent and Sono. I was wrong, sorry for adding to this.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you feel aweful.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Big Grin]

No really, sorry CS!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad boredom can only be cured by a witchhunt (notice how the witches go hunting, but not the hunted on ES) for a select group of individuals.

If they didn't have the usual targets they'd turn on each other. [Roll Eyes]

I still don't understand why people are attracted to a forum more for drama and to random character assination than to discuss a nation.

MK, is it still Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays for you? Can we expect your usual assualts on Thursdays knowing full well that he might bail on Fridays and leave you by your lonesome? [Big Grin]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:
I was living in Egypt, got married to a guy, you know the story...

We are both Coptic.

Anyway, I moved back to USA 1 month ago, he will join me in 2 more months.

Recently I have been having this weird feeling he is cheating on me or something is really not right. He got me a ticket to visit in October, but...

This morning I spontaniously decided to go to Cairo tomorrow, so I got the ticekt and I am packing now!! I will be there in 24 hours...

I am so excited! I can't wait to show up un announced and see what the hell he is up to when I am not there - he didn't answer my calls for 3 days.

I think I won't just barge in and say suprise. I'm going to spy on him first and see what he's doing!

The only problem might be renting a car at the ariport... hmmm I never had to do that before.

But I have my Egyptian drivers licence so that should be ok.

I'm lost here. You moved back to the US but sponsored him to Canada [Confused]
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Oh shut up Amy, there is NOTHING random about people taking arms up against you, and as far as I've read, you've provided ammunition for YEARS.

Poor long suffering wretch... is everybody picking on you unfairly? Shouldn't they be as noble as you are and be busy scouring USAID and GOV websites with the intention to "clean up Egypt"?

Poor misunderstood thing.

Laura
Member # 879

At least I am not wrong in thinking you are still a psycho Sono.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Oh shut up Amy, there is NOTHING random about people taking arms up against you, and as far as I've read, you've provided ammunition for YEARS.

Poor long suffering wretch... is everybody picking on you unfairly? Shouldn't they be as noble as you are and be busy scouring USAID and GOV websites with the intention to "clean up Egypt"?

Poor misunderstood thing.

if your parents are accomplished well adjusted people how on earth did social services chose you a college student (at the time) to be the legal guardian of teenagers?

Now why wasn't there another family member who passed "child protective services" inspection besides you in the family to take care of your cousins.

This situation only happens when the sole person who isn't on assistance, in jail, has a criminal record, substance abuse problems, so forth so forth gets custody.

I can't understand how a well-adjusted family that is successful doesn't have another person besides you to care for teenagers.

My aunt works in social services, I asked her about it. 1 + 1 doesn't equal 4.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Wasn't social services dishrag, it was written in a FAMILY court and was a FAMILY decision. They weren't teens, (1 was), I had a big house, a big heart, enough money to pull it off, and determination. PLUS farkward, I had the love and support of my family and their faith that I could do it successfully, (they were RIGHT). Amy, I don't come from a group of people that hate each other, or encourage failure. I am so sorry you did, and that their low expectations of you were even too high for you to meet. (I guess you'd know a little bit about social services and the laws around removing children from the home though right?)

Were you volunteering to help? Seems you can't even keep your hands on a child you gave birth to now can you? Of course you couldn't concieve that someone in the world might be having a better life than you.

Are you suggesting my parents are in jail or on drugs? You really want to go there? I know (as you've cawed about repeatedly) that you come from a clusterfuck of screwed up people and that you have no real love for or from them. Your own parents wouldn't help you with their own grandchild, or when you were "starving". In fact its pretty clear that the crisis of 2 kids losing their parents would quickly turn into a family scenario at your place with everyone saying, "Not me". You slander your own mother and father and hold up the parents of a man you found so horrid that you divorced him as expamples of parental perfection, and yet... you don't share a language with them. Do not come at me over my kids you fat wretch... it's a line you are about to cross that will get you nowhere.

How flattering that you have taken up my case with your "aunt". I really AM important to you aren't I?

Unfortunately, the counter isn't true. You suck, have had a suck life, and you think at the ripe old age of 32-33 (?) that your parents are still responsible for everything bad that has ever happened to you. Grow up and get your **** together. You failed as a daughter, a wife, and a mother, and have yet to complete a 5 year porgram for a 2 year degree. Lecture me about my children? You are so unqualified the shelter wouldn't give you a pet, what do YOU know about a proper environment for nurturing? NADA.

I am digusted that you transpose the fact that in your family you would be the LAST case presented to participate in a family decision/crisis, but in my world, that is just not the case. In other words, just because you are such a complete failure that nobody would DREAM about trusting you with responsibility.. that doesn't apply to me.

Now DANCE little monkey DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!

Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to butt in here, ladies, but it is my understanding (unless US law is totally different here) that this kind of thing is dependent on a parent's last will /prior clear wishes (preferably in writing).

Meaning WHOEVER was nominated as guardian formerly, WILL BE guardian unless 1) the person is not of legal age (student is) and 2) this wish is contested and won by other family member /youth government services due to a criminal history or similiar which makes that person unfit.

Presumably Cosmo was therefore nominated by cousins, which is one heck of a compliment!!!!(But also turned out to be a huge responsibility, good for you to live up to it, great, in fact, my compliments, sincerely!!!!).

Greetings,
Bubble

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Wasn't social services dishrag, it was written in a FAMILY court and was a FAMILY decision. They weren't teens, (1 was), I had a big house, a big heart, enough money to pull it off, and determination. PLUS farkward, I had the love and support of my family and their faith that I could do it successfully, (they were RIGHT). Amy, I don't come from a group of people that hate each other, or encourage failure. I am so sorry you did, and that their low expectations of you were even too high for you to meet. (I guess you'd know a little bit about social services and the laws around removing children from the home though right?)

Were you volunteering to help? Seems you can't even keep your hands on a child you gave birth to now can you? Of course you couldn't concieve that someone in the world might be having a better life than you.

Are you suggesting my parents are in jail or on drugs? You really want to go there? I know (as you've cawed about repeatedly) that you come from a clusterfuck of screwed up people and that you have no real love for or from them. Your own parents wouldn't help you with their own grandchild, or when you were "starving". You slander your own mother and father and hold up the parents of a man you found so horrid that you divorced him as expamples of parental perfection, and yet... you don't share a language with them. Do not come at me over my kids you fat wretch... it's a line you are about to cross that will get you nowhere.

How flattering that you have taken up my case with your "aunt". I really AM important to you aren't I?

Unfortunately, the counter isn't true. You suck, have had a suck life, and you think at the ripe old age of 32-33 (?) that your parents are still responsible for everything bad that has ever happened to you. Grow up and get your **** together. You failed as a daughter, a wife, and a mother, and have yet to complete a 5 year porgram for a 2 year degree. Lecture me about my children? You are so unqualified the shelter wouldn't give you a pet, what do YOU know about a proper environment for nurturing? NADA.

I am digusted that you transpose the fact that in your family you would be the LAST case presented to participate in a family decision/crisis, but in my world, that is just not the case. In other words, just because you are such a complete failure that nobody would DREAM about trusting you with responsibility.. that doesn't apply to me.

Now DANCE little monkey DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!

I won't bother reading this, but to divulge this kind of personal information in the past means your situation is the norm where you come from. And that illustrates your background a great deal.
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Dance little monkey... Keep dancing.
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Bubbles, US law is static on alot of things, but please remember that this woman prefers to interpret law and social customs to suit her own self. As someone said some time ago, she stretches the small dimesions of her own life to encompass every situation possible in the world. She has never been to a resort in Egypt yet she speaks out against the sexual goings on. She has never raised a child, yet she understands the ways and means of that as well. She certainly never adopted a child, yet.... hmmm she has all that information as well? Oh yes, from her "aunt" in social services, because only the BEST families use social services to mitigate family issues.

As far as her interpretation of me revealing personal information? Wrong, I present a case scenario without names, locations, or dates. The rest is in her wormy little mind. Jealousy is an ugly thing to see up close isn't it?

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Dance little monkey... Keep dancing.

So much venom in your susposive youth. You must've had things rougher than I with little character building results. [Wink]
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
EEk eek eek little monkey.. dancing dancing for quarters in your funny little costume. Is that an Egyptian touque? Soon you will have enough loose change to fill your cavernous pussy.. and that might just be enough to move to Cairo and buy yourself that luxury danish style apartment. One quarter at a time.

Keep it up organ grinder mascot.. you serve only to amuse those of us lucky enough not to need to stand on the sidewalk with a leash around our necks begging for change.

Dance Dance Dance!!!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Bubblesperson:

Presumably Cosmo was therefore nominated by cousins, which is one heck of a compliment!!!!

For sure it was, that takes a lot of determination to take in family like that Cosmo, and you love them so much like they're your own. [Smile]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omigosh, another relationship went tits up?!

Say it ain't so!

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
MK, is it still Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays for you? Can we expect your usual assualts on Thursdays knowing full well that he might bail on Fridays and leave you by your lonesome? [Big Grin]

I read this paragraph several times trying to figure it out and my conclusion was that it misses a Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.

For the rest, Merry Xmas to you too Sono. [Confused]

Laura
Member # 879

MK, it's like looking at the sun too long. Bad for your eyes. Stop it... [Wink] [Big Grin]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

I read this paragraph several times trying to figure it out and my conclusion was that it misses a Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.

For the rest, Merry Xmas to you too Sono. [Confused]

I am refering to the reality that you share your husband with another woman.

So I can set my schedule to Tuesdays, Thursdays and more than likely Fridays you'll be alone and pissed off.

At least it isn't yet a lack of hormones that set you off but in a short time frame it will be something the world has to contend with. [Eek!]

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I miss something? Where did MK say she was a co-wife? [Confused]

Ugh!!!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder if I will ever figure out the real things about ppl here. LOL Especially the ones that were here long before me. ES is just confusing. LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
[QB] Wasn't social services dishrag, it was written in a FAMILY court and was a FAMILY decision. They weren't teens, (1 was), I had a big house, a big heart, enough money to pull it off, and determination. PLUS farkward, I had the love and support of my family and their faith that I could do it successfully, (they were RIGHT). Amy, I don't come from a group of people that hate each other, or encourage failure. I am so sorry you did, and that their low expectations of you were even too high for you to meet. (I guess you'd know a little bit about social services and the laws around removing children from the home though right?)

Cosmo, How amazing! Kudos to you, I dont know the whole story, but, the world needs more people like you. It is rare, today, to find people willing to sacrifice their own comfort to take care of those in need. Brava! [Big Grin]

Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

very true surfer, that's one of the reasons I dig cosmo, soft heart, sharp mind and a threat to anybody in 4 inch heels [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I am refering to the reality that you share your husband with another woman.

So I can set my schedule to Tuesdays, Thursdays and more than likely Fridays you'll be alone and pissed off.

At least it isn't yet a lack of hormones that set you off but in a short time frame it will be something the world has to contend with. [Eek!]

Some people give up and end up ignoring your slander. But I won't. I told you do not to slander my husband ya Sono ya psycho scum. Your loneliness and ugliness are eating up your fugly mind ya Sono.

You will never be able to understand nor get what hubby and I share.

Allahu Akbar.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com