EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Showing up in Egypt UN-ANOUNCED... just to see... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Showing up in Egypt UN-ANOUNCED... just to see...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shebah:
Did I miss something? Where did MK say she was a co-wife? [Confused]

Ugh!!!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder if I will ever figure out the real things about ppl here. LOL Especially the ones that were here long before me. ES is just confusing. LOL

sheba, think!! this is SONO saying it, so you can be 110% sure its not true [Big Grin] its part of her invented life for MK [Roll Eyes] we all have one [Wink] poor deluded psycho [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, when I first joined ES, Sono generously allocated me an Egyptian husband AND Egyptian children. [Big Grin] How she managed to get my British husband's agreement to all of this is something of a miracle. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] Curiously, Sono seems to overlook the fact that MK's husband is European and wouldn't be allowed co-wives. [Roll Eyes] Sono probably has 'connections' in Brussels and can secretly change European law too. [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Hell, when I first joined ES, Sono generously allocated me an Egyptian husband AND Egyptian children. [Big Grin] How she managed to get my British husband's agreement to all of this is something of a miracle. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] Curiously, Sono seems to overlook the fact that MK's husband is European and wouldn't be allowed co-wives. [Roll Eyes] Sono probably has 'connections' in Brussels and can secretly change European law too. [Smile]

[Big Grin]

That's nothing, SWYS - in Sonoworld, I am apparently an Egyptian man with an agenda... [Roll Eyes] I love it when she gets it so wrong!

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, GOI - no offence but as much as I like you, I really hope you are not my 'allocated' Egyptian husband. [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Frown]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ ditto, SWYS - it was enough of a life-changing experience having an Egyptian husband of my own... I'm not quite ready to become one myself yet [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just remembered, I must tell my ex he is a vicar [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

You mean he isnt?????????????
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

You mean he isnt?????????????
well he never mentioned it to me in the 21 years I was with him shareen, maybe he forgot??

But then I never mentioned to him I was a factory worker, now retired according to Sono, maybe thats because I wasnt? [Roll Eyes]

But in Sonoland, anything is possible [Big Grin]

C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loborules:
or maybe he got dumped by his other wife?

[Big Grin] I totally agree. [Big Grin]

Anyway, I am glad everything is all right now.

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No actually I assumed you had a Egy-gigilo boyfriend who you "frequented" on your vacations.

Which is why someone pointed out the "business wife" characteristics of your first 20 posts. Pushing the "Nile Cruises" package onto Americans calling us cheap!

I never doubted you weren't legally married to an Egyptian, and I noticed you had to be quite beyound childbearing years. I simply picked up the "business wife" aspect of your first posts.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Sono, if you need to invent stuff, why not make it a little entertaining or well observed - like Josette has done? [Smile] Show me my first 20 posts and highlight why and where you thought I was remotely interested in Egyptian men, beyond broader cultural aspects and general ES controversies? I dare you. Secondly, feel free to invent my age, as it is not much above your own. You know nothing about me or my life and that bothers you, doesn't it? You can't forget our first ES 'encounter', as I kicked your invented Egyptian tourist statistics into orbit. I also pointed out that you are entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. It really must have stung, huh? [Razz]

Most people here seem to detest your behaviour, yet you fail to see why. They don't 'bash' you...they simply point out that you are deluded, hypocritical and bonkers. It's not easy to be fair to you but I try to be. You don't deserve any such consideration.

It doesn't take a psychologist to see why you behave as you do. Normally, when you open your mouth, it is only to change feet. Invent anything you like about me, it makes me laugh. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] The problem with your brand of comedy is that it is unintentional and poking the ES equivalent of a circus freak gives me little pleasure. Now go back to rocking madly back and forward in your chair, before I am tempted to saw the legs off.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sono, if you need to invent stuff, why not make it a little entertaining or well observed - like Josette has done? [Smile] Show me my first 20 posts and highlight why and where you thought I was remotely interested in Egyptian men, beyond broader cultural aspects and general ES controversies? I dare you. Secondly, feel free to invent my age, as it is not much above your own. You know nothing about me or my life and that bothers you, doesn't it? You can't forget our first ES 'encounter', as I kicked your invented Egyptian tourist statistics into orbit. I also pointed out that you are entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. It really must have stung, huh? [Razz]

Most people here seem to detest your behaviour, yet you fail to see why. They don't 'bash' you...they simply point out that you are deluded, hypocritical and bonkers. It's not easy to be fair to you but I try to be. You don't deserve any such consideration.

It doesn't take a psychologist to see why you behave as you do. Normally, when you open your mouth, it is only to change feet. Invent anything you like about me, it makes me laugh. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] The problem with your brand of comedy is that it is unintentional and poking the ES equivalent of a circus freak gives me little pleasure. Now go back to rocking madly back and forward in your chair, before I am tempted to saw the legs off.

I have reposted your initial posts which were basically adverts for a specific "Nile Cruise" package.

Another user pointed out that that is typical behavior of a "business wife".

When I have time I will find them and repost them again.

I just briefly scanned your post, but you have left little pieces of info here and there about your life and I haven't bothered to make a note of it, but I remember these little references.

Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights. Thats okay its a significant behavior which shows that the username has an inkling of shame. There is hope for you yet.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights. Thats okay its a significant behavior which shows that the username has an inkling of shame. There is hope for you yet. [/QB]

BWWWWAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!! SayWhatYouSee... you asked for comedy and she delivered! LOL.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Hahaha, ExptinCAI. [Big Grin] I am a little disappointed that Sono has just dragged out one of her standard, unfathomable phrases, rather than make something up just for me. [Frown] [Razz]

Note to Sono, try harder next time. [Big Grin]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Sono, if you need to invent stuff, why not make it a little entertaining or well observed - like Josette has done? Show me my first 20 posts and highlight why and where you thought I was remotely interested in Egyptian men, beyond broader cultural aspects and general ES controversies? I dare you. Secondly, feel free to invent my age, as it is not much above your own. You know nothing about me or my life and that bothers you, doesn't it? You can't forget our first ES 'encounter', as I kicked your invented Egyptian tourist statistics into orbit. I also pointed out that you are entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. It really must have stung, huh?

I have reposted your initial posts which were basically adverts for a specific "Nile Cruise" package.

Another user pointed out that that is typical behavior of a "business wife".

When I have time I will find them and repost them again.

I just briefly scanned your post, but you have left little pieces of info here and there about your life and I haven't bothered to make a note of it, but I remember these little references.

Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights. Thats okay its a significant behavior which shows that the username has an inkling of shame. There is hope for you yet.

Tsk, tsk, tsk Sono. Trying to squirm around like a worm on a hook isn't a flattering look. You are the mad Mrs Rochester of ES. No matter how many times we lock you up in the attic, you will always try to escape from the nurse and madly lunge at anyone in sight. [Eek!]

Why not search around in the eaves of ES and root out the post that hurt your feelings so much? That will be a nice little 'project' for you. I didn't post an advert for a Nile Cruise or try to sell anything. Do you think I work for the Egyptian Tourist board? [Big Grin] Neither did I call Americans cheap. If I did, prove that I did or shut up. I simply made a point that you could buy accommodation and a flight for the same price as a flight sometimes, as tour operators bundle packages together. You denied this was possible from America. I posted a link to the first item that cropped up in a simple two second Google search, demonstrating the range of offers available. It was no big deal. Clearly it was to you. [Roll Eyes]

It's a shame you didn't intend to be funny Sono as this post really cracked me up:

''Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights.'' Hahahahahahahahaha. [Big Grin]

OK, OK, you have outed me. I confess. Hands up. I have gone to Egypt, many times, for ''romantic liaisons'' with my very British husband. [Razz] I appreciate that this notion is strange to you. Have you ever even been to Egypt with your ex Egyptian husband? Hell Sono, you didn't even get a 'romantic liaison' out of the marriage! I can see why you are bitter.

Get psychiatric help soon. Everyone on ES is not your mother or your ex husband. The only shame I feel is on your behalf, as you clearly have none. [Roll Eyes]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhh SNAP!
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Ohhhhh SNAP!

LOL @ 'snap'. It's quite unusual for an American to know this term, Cosmogirl! [Big Grin]
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights. Thats okay its a significant behavior which shows that the username has an inkling of shame. There is hope for you yet. [/QB]

Or could it really be that some people dont share your view on Egypt???? [Eek!] And that their love stories and background isnt the same as yours??? [Eek!] [Eek!] Could that really be posible or are you gifted with the only true wisdom????? [Eek!] [Eek!]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Ohhhhh SNAP!

LOL @ 'snap'. It's quite unusual for an American to know this term, Cosmogirl! [Big Grin]
Nooo we SNAP all of the time. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Heh Mrs Tibe. According to Sono, every female tourist entering Egypt is allocated a personal gigolo, as part of the holiday package. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] It matters not that most tourists have no such intentions and visit Egypt as it is a stunning country, with world famous antiquities, an interesting culture and great resorts. Oh, the sunshine is lovely too and it's only a short haul flight from the UK. Sono has an unhealthy fixation with gigolos and a distorted view of Egypt. Even considering that she has only been there three times, she should know much more. [Smile]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
'Nooo we SNAP all of the time.'

You do, Smuckers? [Eek!] Heh, we have several American friends and none have ever known what 'Snap' means. Maybe they didn't get out much? [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, they might not get out often,
although we do learn a lot on ES [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I have to schedule gigolo time? Is it mandatory? What if I want to bring the same guy along that I went to Egypt with last time? This "State Issued" gigolo ruling seems pretty unfair. I bet this NEVER happens in Mexico or the Bahamas. Do we get to pick our own gigolos or is there one set assigned to each floor of each particular resort? Damnit this is making travel COMPLICATED.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Hahaha Cosmogirl. [Big Grin] Fear not, the system, fashioned in Sono's head is - unsurprisingly, not very efficient. She allocated me a gigolo/Egyptian husband when I first joined ES. He still hasn't arrived but perhaps you only get them at Cairo airport? [Frown] Regarding looks, I don't think we have a choice. Due to this and the fact that my husband is unsportingly traditional, I don't think I'll get to keep mine. [Frown] I doubt you will get to keep yours either. Perhaps we could sell them on and make a few bucks? [Confused] [Razz]

It could be worse, Ayisha's ex husband was a vicar and she didn't even know until Sono pointed it out. [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
My guy USED to work in the resort area when he was in his late teens/early twenties.. and he dated PLENTY of women. So I asked him about the new rules and he is pretty sure he can re-certify and screw me out of some money. However.. He IS over 30, so maybe a little too long in the tooth to properly turn my head.
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel very "unpicked" upon. [Frown]

I only married a sugga daddy and robbed my children of all their inheritance. Boring

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
LOL @ 're-certify'. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
I feel very "unpicked" upon. [Frown]

I only married a sugga daddy and robbed my children of all their inheritance. Boring

Hahaha Laura, your Egyptian gigolo hasn't arrived either? [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] This is all looking like a scam to me. [Frown] I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! [Confused] [Frown]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Do I have to schedule gigolo time? Is it mandatory? What if I want to bring the same guy along that I went to Egypt with last time? This "State Issued" gigolo ruling seems pretty unfair. I bet this NEVER happens in Mexico or the Bahamas. Do we get to pick our own gigolos or is there one set assigned to each floor of each particular resort? Damnit this is making travel COMPLICATED.

I think upon entering egypt Cosmo your husband automatically becomes a gigolo for the length your visit, once you leave his status is upgraded to regular Joe Schmo....
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Heh Mrs Tibe. According to Sono, every female tourist entering Egypt is allocated a personal gigolo, as part of the holiday package. [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

Tsk. You obviously aren't stalking...er...taking notes properly. Only unattractive, older (which i think is anyone older than her?) tourists are allocated a personal gigolo. I would search it for you but I'm much too too busy and important. But don't dare dispute me or else.

PS. Ok, I had no idea how easy it is to do a google on this. Whoa, egyptsearch sono+gigolo+older+women and voila. Her "facts" are so detailed I have to wonder how many gigallos she went through to formulate such a precise theory.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=2;t=012228

"Western woman goes to Luxor, Red Sea Resort area; recieves countless compliments, young men half their age offering themselves and love. The gigilo continues contact via IM chats and email, professing undying love while he continues the same rant with 4-7 other western females online at the same time at an internet cafe. Eventually or during that same first vacation the western woman orfi marries the young gigilo and she goes back home to sell all her belongings, cash out her retirement account and prepares for a new life, a retirement in Egypt. Meanwhile the gigilo is either starting or ending a scam with 3 other western women at the same time.

Major difference is Egyptian gigilos carry as if the transaction is love, marriage and creating a life with a woman double his age. He handles all the money, he takes drugs in order to stay erect and bear the burden of sexual contact with a number of women he is not attracted to. Later on he physically assualts his elderly wife in order to drive her away without her collecting any of the investments she purchased in his name."

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
ExptinCAI: ''Tsk. You obviously aren't stalking...er...taking notes properly. Only unattractive, older (which i think is anyone older than her?) tourists are allocated a personal gigolo. I would search it for you but I'm much too too busy and important. But don't dare dispute me or else.''

Oh, I wouldn't dare dispute a grasshopper as knowledgeable in, 'Sono's Gigolo Allocation Rules' as you obviously are, ExptinCAI. [Razz] It's back to the dunces section for me! Laughing at your 'much too busy and important' quip! As Sono has never even been to Luxor or the Red Sea, I can only marvel at her in depth knowledge of all things Egyptian. [Smile]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Comedy GOLD Expat, Comedy GOLD!!!

You do remember that she is MAKING ALL OF THAT UP and has never been to Luxor, or anywhere lovely. No gigolio blind, handicapped or otherwise made even one move to approach her. She is lock certain this is because of her "very powerful " in-laws and their iron grip on the social politics of ALL OF EGYPT.

It would seem, that the bargain she has to make in order to get ANY mans attention online is one of EPIC and quite expository dimensions. But, she will always have her handicapped, former quickie mart-no pork scanning, no-show research visa holding, "(sic) tabacco shop in medical building" business failing, child neglecting, muslim brotherhood joining, pot smoking, whitey hating, spousal abusing Ex to hold up as an example of all things right in the world.

You should BE so lucky!

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ExptinCAI: ''Tsk. You obviously aren't stalking...er...taking notes properly. Only unattractive, older (which i think is anyone older than her?) tourists are allocated a personal gigolo. I would search it for you but I'm much too too busy and important. But don't dare dispute me or else.''

Oh, I wouldn't dare dispute a grasshopper as knowledgeable in, 'Sono's Gigolo Allocation Rules' as you obviously are, ExptinCAI. [Razz] It's back to the dunces section for me! Laughing at your 'much too busy and important' quip! As Sono has never even been to Luxor or the Red Sea, I can only marvel at her in depth knowledge of all things Egyptian. [Smile]

Okay girls if we should be a little bit fair - we will have to say that there are these types of women out there that sono descreibes but to stereotype every woman that is involved with an egyptian man as one - is so......I lack words for that kind of ignorance.
My husband and me sometimes sites outside at cafe's or restaurants and imagine/descreibe the people and their life to each other. The favorite and must fun stories we can make up is when a 50+ wearing highheals and a thick "mask" of make up, lots of gold and "a young assocery" in her arms walks by us.
(Husband is 35 and I just turned 28 so we never fall into that catagory) [Razz]

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Tibe, when we were in Hurghada we enjoyed the "people/couple" watching side of things as well. The couple mash-ups make for hilarious speculation. The older heavy woman, in brand new western clothes walking alongside a shorter, younger man dressed like a regular guy going to the disco.

But that is NOTHING compared to watching men as old as my FATHER in Brasil taking out CHILDREN for a soda after fucking them. Saw similar in Bali, and in Thailand and Phillipines in the last 7 years visiting family. SMALL TINY GIRLS, none over 14... dressed provacatively and NOT drugged up, all waiting to make a dollar by having sex with OLD WHITE MEN. Even more upsetting are the young boys who dress as girls and work the nightclubs in order to earn a dollar off the sex tourists. To imply that mismatched but consenting adults having intimate relationships has ANYTHING in common with sexual tourisim shows a lack of global scope and knowledge about this topic.

UGH>>> MUST DO SOME WORK>>>> STOP BEING INTERESTING PEOPLE!

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
Tibe, when we were in Hurghada we enjoyed the "people/couple" watching side of things as well. The couple mash-ups make for hilarious speculation. The older heavy woman, in brand new western clothes walking alongside a shorter, younger man dressed like a regular guy going to the disco.

But that is NOTHING compared to watching men as old as my FATHER in Brasil taking out CHILDREN for a soda after fucking them. Saw similar in Bali, and in Thailand and Phillipines in the last 7 years visiting family. SMALL TINY GIRLS, none over 14... dressed provacatively and NOT drugged up, all waiting to make a dollar by having sex with OLD WHITE MEN. Even more upsetting are the young boys who dress as girls and work the nightclubs in order to earn a dollar off the sex tourists. To imply that mismatched but consenting adults having intimate relationships has ANYTHING in common with sexual tourisim shows a lack of global scope and knowledge about this topic.

UGH>>> MUST DO SOME WORK>>>> STOP BEING INTERESTING PEOPLE!

Uhh thats much worse because we're talking innocent children. These old women and young men in Hurghada has a choice, - the children dont [Mad]

My husband (he is a hotelmanager)had good looking young hearing disabled man working for him at the hotel restaurant. Working up to 14 hours a day for 75 euros a month. Then suddently he quite and my husband met him 2 month later in the streets - in a nearly new black BMW with a 60+ old woman sitting at the passenger seat.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:

You do remember that she is MAKING ALL OF THAT UP and has never been to Luxor, or anywhere lovely. No gigolio blind, handicapped or otherwise made even one move to approach her. She is lock certain this is because of her "very powerful " in-laws and their iron grip on the social politics of ALL OF EGYPT.

It would seem, that the bargain she has to make in order to get ANY mans attention online is one of EPIC and quite expository dimensions. But, she will always have her handicapped, former quickie mart-no pork scanning, no-show research visa holding, "(sic) tabacco shop in medical building" business failing, child neglecting, muslim brotherhood joining, pot smoking, whitey hating, spousal abusing Ex to hold up as an example of all things right in the world.

You should BE so lucky!

I don't know about that, Cosmo. Those pornographic pics she took of herself *throws up a little in her mouth at the memory* which someone plastered all over here of her were shot for "someone". Or someones. She says she's not in her mid40s, but that's what I would've guessed if I saw her on the street (and probably what one of the 20 year old gigallos would too.) They're in Shebin, too, you know. ;-)
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
They may be in Shebin, but luckily for Egypt, she's stuck in Minnesota on a bicycle in the snow.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:

You should BE so lucky!

I don't know about that, Cosmo. Those pornographic pics she took of herself *throws up a little in her mouth at the memory* which someone plastered all over here of her were shot for "someone". Or someones. She says she's not in her mid40s, but that's what I would've guessed if I saw her on the street (and probably what one of the 20 year old gigallos would too.) They're in Shebin, too, you know. ;-)
I've seen your pic, you are not attractive. I size 24 at least. With bleach blonde hair.

If there were gigilos in Shebin, Shebin would be located in the Red Sea Resort area, which its not. There are tourism employees from Shebin, but they don't live there, they live in the Red Sea Resort area.

Face it, cyber sex for the sake of cyber sex is one thing. But sending off your pic to Leo81 to find yourself a Pharoah is another thing.

Gees, Louise. Instead of bitchin take more time off to go to the Red Sea Resort area and find yourself a new boytoy. And try not to do in a Israeli travel group, it really doesn't make you look available. [Big Grin]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DO YOU WHAT SONO I HOLD MY HAT UP TO YOU I ACTUALLY DO ..
BUT THEN I MIGHT BE DISSED FOR THIS ...FROM CERTAIN GOONS ...
YOUR ONE HARD WOMAN .HANDS UP KEEP IT GOING ,AND THIS IS NOT SARCASTIC OK REMARK ....
ALL THE BEST ...

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:
I've seen your pic, you are not attractive. I size 24 at least. With bleach blonde hair. But sending off your pic to Leo81 to find yourself a Pharoah is another thing. [Big Grin]

Really? Post it. You have my permission I'd like to see this overweight woman who's sending pictures to Leo81 and you posing as me.

I've seen yours too. Do I have your permission to post it?

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:
DO YOU WHAT SONO I HOLD MY HAT UP TO YOU I ACTUALLY DO ..
BUT THEN I MIGHT BE DISSED FOR THIS ...FROM CERTAIN GOONS ...
YOUR ONE HARD WOMAN .HANDS UP KEEP IT GOING ,AND THIS IS NOT SARCASTIC OK REMARK ....
ALL THE BEST ...

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Unbelievable hypocrisy, over a time scale of just several days. Chimps/Shahkerda/WhateverHerNameIsToday is inconsistent to a psychopathic degree. [Roll Eyes] All the best - LOL. [Eek!]

posted 18-03-2007 09:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:
barbie in meaning a DOLL or all western women who are a barbie easy come on pleeeeeeeeeese refrase it all that are easy and walk with there legs open a jar and smell fishy then yeah think again ,YOU CAN ALWAYS SMELL A WOMAN WHEN SHES HAD SEX ,SHE STINKS IF SHE HASNT WASHED and pleas e why do the majority of western women ask me why do they washa fter sex all the time THE MEN its a islamic must that u shud be clean all the time even after sexual intercourse so whatu think the im assume the majority of western women never wash after sex SO DIRTY AND ITCHY AND SMELLY .....just thinking to what was asked of me in a pm last week ,,GIRLS IF UR GOING TO MARRY A EGYPTIAN OR A MUSLIM CHECK THE RITUALS OUT ,,,,,

What does your post have to do with this thread?

like u i hijacked it GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT NOW SHUV OFF ....
u aint my cup of tea ur always againt some shite or wat ever pulling every single woman down and always on a bout a friggen head oh i forgot ur godamn beautiful with the most precious flaps in EGYPT ,,FAK OFF OUT MY SITE U MAKE ME SICK ,
PLAYED THE GAME DID YOU WITH THE NASTY SKIDMARK DID YAH
AND DONT COME BCK TO ME SAYING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME U FRIGGEN DO UNDERSTAND ME QUITE WELL AND VERY CLEAR .
I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BEING DOING ....
SETTING UPON ES MEMBERS REMEMBER 2WEEKS AGO U ENJOY IT
ANY WAY SONO BRING IT ON WITH YOUR BIG TALK AND YOUR FAMBOUNT EXSPRESSIONS AND UR LOVELY HARDWARE OF A PC TYPING OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE I WAIT YOU IF NOT GLADLY IGNORE ME ... I HATE YOU .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

If there were gigilos in Shebin, Shebin would be located in the Red Sea Resort area, which its not. There are tourism employees from Shebin, but they don't live there, they live in the Red Sea Resort area.

So all the shebin gigalos work in red sea areas? Or are they just called 'tourism employees' coz they are from shebin? Do some shebin gigalos live in other areas, like USA or Luxor? Maybe its the shebin gigalos that are all over Egypt making a bad name for the rest? Of course we all know what shebin men are like dont we [Wink]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
I've seen your pic, you are not attractive. I size 24 at least. With bleach blonde hair. But sending off your pic to Leo81 to find yourself a Pharoah is another thing. [Big Grin]

Really? Post it. You have my permission I'd like to see this overweight woman who's sending pictures to Leo81 and you posing as me.

who is Leo81? is that Leonardo or whatever his name was?? Josette's friend?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Are you saying you kept a copy of my photo? And no you don't have my permission because I never gave permission to Kal to post those photos in the first place.

We've been through this. On ET Leo81 posted your photo asking around for you. I have clearly stated I wished I had kept a copy of that photo because it showed a late 20s gal clearly at least 70Lbs or possibly 100Lbs overweight. Mid-1980s clothing with bleached blonde hair with extra dark roots and a picture of Audrey Hepburn in the background. I had stated on ET that fat chicks always worship Audrey Hepburn and some username I think it was Sandboy started ripping on me for what he assumed was me insulting Audrey Hepburn legacy. Which I wasn't, she's a great actress but fat chicks like yourself emulate her because she was a size 0.

Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Kal

This is the second time you do this Amy Lynn Motherfucking Johnson. You want to **** with me again go right ahead. It will take me less that two fucking minutes to put you back in the garbage can.
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Âutomatic For The People:
quote:
Kal

This is the second time you do this Amy Lynn Motherfucking Johnson. You want to **** with me again go right ahead. It will take me less that two fucking minutes to put you back in the garbage can.
Excuse me? I need to take off and get out of the computer lab.

But before I go, the private message of Hassancheb's that was posted was between you and her. Hassancheb had accused me of falsely reporting her and her husband to the FBI. Her husband has thousands of Arab clients who want their tax account to doctor up their tax fillings so they don't have to pay the IRS a red cent. Why would I have an issue with her when her husband more than likely has hundreds of clients who get audited every year. Filing false tax information is a deportable offense so there is the incentive.

She had posted a number of details in that thread which was finally deleted that you cannot get on a credit report, but only through the IRS. Which is why I contacted the local law enforcement authorities so they could look into how she got that information.

I wouldn't doubt you requested that she supply you with that information. Which is aiding and abetting in a federal level felony.

No wonder you want to get out of Canada so fast.

What I don't understand is how much in common you have with Goldia Meir. Remember how she had stated "The Palestinians don't exist, no one realizes they are here, if a population don't exist they don't have rights".

Kal you are willing to break numerous federal level crimes, knowing full well there isn't a task force to investigate these crimes, though there are laws and an argeement between the US and Canada.

If someone's stride shuffles sand onto your shoes you consider it a justifiable to slit that person's throat for it.

Several years ago a Kuwaiti ran over an Egyptian construction worker and back up over him several times to make sure he was dead. Then tossed an equilant of $600 USD over his corpse as compensation. Later he was taken to court and had to shell out nearly $10,000 to fully compensate the Egyptian family according to Kuwaiti and Islamic law.

Possibly exposure to this type of evil has rotted your soul.

little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank God you are perfect! [Roll Eyes]

Are you saying you kept a copy of my photo? And no you don't have my permission because I never gave permission to Kal to post those photos in the first place.

We've been through this. On ET Leo81 posted your photo asking around for you. I have clearly stated I wished I had kept a copy of that photo because it showed a late 20s gal clearly at least 70Lbs or possibly 100Lbs overweight. Mid-1980s clothing with bleached blonde hair with extra dark roots and a picture of Audrey Hepburn in the background. I had stated on ET that fat chicks always worship Audrey Hepburn and some username I think it was Sandboy started ripping on me for what he assumed was me insulting Audrey Hepburn legacy. Which I wasn't, she's a great actress but fat chicks like yourself emulate her because she was a size 0.

Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God you are perfect!

[Roll Eyes]

Feel free to attack someones position, but their physical appearance, c'mon. Thats a little 5th grade isn't it?!?!

Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Wink]
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:
quote:
quote:

Again, please post a picture of this person who claims to be me or SHUT up about it. But you won't, will you. Because you don't have one. Because I've never posted one, there is no Leo, and you're just providing idiot entertainment for the rest of the board.

Hint: describing details of your delusion doesn't make it come true. And, I don't need to "keep" your images - they're all over the internet. Or haven't you yet figured that out, being the IT wizard that you are? Better get on that one, detective, before your relatives use it against you in a custody hearing.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com