EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » any Polish female married to Egyptian pls .. i need help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any Polish female married to Egyptian pls .. i need help
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well guys it look like u have big experience in this .. i am Ehgyptian male .. i know a polish female from around a year through the internet .. and we planned marriage and life here in Egypt .. but i want information about what documents she should bring with her from poland .. and can we marry with her tourist visa .. can any body help .. thanx
Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look up on the net myvisa journey.com they have tons of information all about what papers you need and marriage. i got married on my visa but i ma from the usa. but there was another couple there and she was polish he was rgy. and they got married the same day as us. good luck
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalam Alaikum,
The best way -- you should call to Polish Embassy and ask them. People who are working there - they can help you.
Also she can come to Polish Muslim Organization in Poland and ask them too.
Also it will be good that your future wife go to the website ( polish version) - www.arabia.pl , at forum-- and there she can see all the information how and which way to take marriage in Egypt.
Salam, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for ur reply i will give her the site .. i hope this can help her but i hope if u Salima can contact her and let her know the muslim community in poland coz till now she know no body muslim in poland.. and she dont know what to do to register herself as muslim in documents .. thanks for ur help

--------------------
aXXo

Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Assalam Alaikum,
i sent u PM Salima .. asking for some things .. will be very thankful if u reply me [Smile]

--------------------
aXXo

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Salima,
hope u are ok now? Hope you solve yr problems and now yr life is getting better inshallah [Smile]
take care, Salam

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com