EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » so sad....plz help :( (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: so sad....plz help :(
lonely_rose21
Member # 12128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonely_rose21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody, new here, was browsin ur forum for a few weeks before working up the courage to reg....i'm so sad [Frown]

my story is a bit long, bear with me, my boyfriend of 4 years has just told me that he wants to marry me....he is a lovely man, sweet, kind and gentle, always, he makes me happy, but he is also egyptian, meaning he does not know that i was not a virgin when we met, it is very, very difficult for me now, because i luv this man with all my heartt & soul...he is open-minded, educated, speaks a little english but not so much [Frown] but also we have very good communication together, and never had problems in the past, we share laughs and jokes all day and he is the fire of my life....except for this small problem

any advice from the kind ppl here would be nice...

ty
lonely_rose

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the problem? What advice do you want?

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best thing to do is try to tell him in a calm but reasonable way. You need to approach the subject gently and not just blurt it out.Do not try to keep a secret like this, he may or may not react in the way that you think. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck and take care.
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonely_rose21
Member # 12128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonely_rose21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ty sapna, you know, he has also had sexual relations before we met, i do not understand this double standard, i lost my virginity when i was 15, i was a fool, it lasted only 5 weeks, i was used, and now i bury this terrible memory and the terrible man that took my virginity and left me dry...

i now look to the future with my love, but it is difficult to talk about this, he thinks i am an angel and was a virgin before we met ( we had sex after 14 months of dating), i love him with all my heart [Frown] but i do not want to hurt him......

[Frown]

lonely_rose

--------------------
true love never dies

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lonely Rose, I sent you a PM. I hope maybe it can help a little. [Smile]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
استغفر الله العظيم
لا حول و لا قوة الا بالله

انا لله و انا اليه راجعون

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you had sexual relations with him before you were married to him, then trust me - he does not think you're an angel.

you write that you communicate well, he's open-minded....er, so... talk to him! don't ask a bunch of strangers (a lot who are very screwed up westerners in holiday or online romances) what they think about your personal life!

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lonely Rose,

I have always been torn about this subject, not whether or not it's anyones business if you are a virgin or not, but telling people things that you are ashamed of or that you think would cause hassles to your relationship. My stronger feelings lean towards the "What he doesn't know can't harm him" and that's what I think you should go with.

The fact that you have already had sexual relations with him means he is not expecting a pearly white virgin on the wedding night and if it was really a problem he would have discovered your secret 14 months ago when you first had sex.

There is a Hadith (Saying of the Prophet Mohamed PBUH) regarding this subject, however I can't seem to find it right now. It goes something along the lines of : If you committ a sin, Allah covers this sin while you sleep, therefore a bad person (I believe there is name for this type of person.. not "bad") is one who wakes in the morning and uncovers that sin that Allah covered while he slept.

Very rough transmission of what I remember I'm afraid.

So, unless there is a chance that this man you lost your virginity to is going to pop up in the future and reveal your secret, I would keep quiet about it.

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think maybe she should tell him,it may cause some problems when she tells him,but its best to be honest in a relationship..dont hide anything.If you have the intentions to marry in the furture reveal everything now he love you for it.dont lie never..just be honest with each other,the realtionship will blossom i swear.

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it ain't broke don't fix it

He didn't notice when you first had sex, you have had sex outside marriage.Neither of you are virgins so what. Most sensible Egyptian men realise that their Western partners have had other relationships if he doesn't why spoil it for him.

If you tell him who is it going to make happy. Him, you???????????

it is like faking an orgasim us girls do it all the time, read the thread about this it was fantastic

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops - the perils of multitasking - didn't mean to respond to this thread...
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is also from the holy Koran something that says the impure woman is for the impure man and vice versa. So there should be no double standard. As you both have had relations, and even with each other, outside of marriage, you are in the same boat, and equal in this.
If it really troubles you to keep the secret, go ahead and discuss it with him. Then, if he can't handle it, then maybe it isn't meant to be. Getting married is a big deal, and not to be taken lightly. If you want to enter it with a clear conscience then maybe you should come clean and be ready to accept the consequences.
It seems to be your problem is not that you have had sex. Your problem is that you apparently lied about it.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think you should mention it. You have already had sex with this man and honestly if being a virgin was so important to him that would not have happened. Just leave things alone.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with other here. Don't tell him since you already were intimitate with each other and he didn't notice anything and brought up the subject himself.

You are very much in love, isn't it? And the man of your dreams ask you to marry him. I wish you a happy and blissful marriage. All the best for the future. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lonely_rose21:
Hi everybody, new here, was browsin ur forum for a few weeks before working up the courage to reg....i'm so sad [Frown]

my story is a bit long, bear with me, my boyfriend of 4 years has just told me that he wants to marry me....he is a lovely man, sweet, kind and gentle, always, he makes me happy, but he is also egyptian, meaning he does not know that i was not a virgin when we met, it is very, very difficult for me now, because i luv this man with all my heartt & soul...he is open-minded, educated, speaks a little english but not so much [Frown] but also we have very good communication together, and never had problems in the past, we share laughs and jokes all day and he is the fire of my life....except for this small problem

ty
lonely_rose

Do what needs to be done.

PM "Gabrial's Love" at http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00008356

She has boasted about know a doctor in Egypt personally who does hymengraphy (sp? term right?) Anyhow you'll have to go in and get recut and resewn. And make sure you do it within several weeks of your wedding night or it'll show how recent you've had it done.

It doesn't matter if its honest virginity, because most wedding night bleeders have done the same thing.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DON'T EVER TELL A MAN IF YOUR EXPERIENCED OR NOT .. ITS NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS ... there is nothing like being called a whore ... but of course men can screw anything ..and its fine ...

and its a damn myth that you will bleed ... its some quasi dream that some man with a 1" inch dick dreamed up of ...

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by loborules:
[QB] DON'T EVER TELL A MAN IF YOUR EXPERIENCED OR NOT .. ITS NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS ... ]

as you will hear enough of how great they are..lol

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lonely , how you do sex with him and he think you are virgin?? ok sorry for asking .
any way i wanna tell you something that well known that foreigner never be virgins after 18 or 21 almost so i think he know that maybe or 90% you are not virgin , so i think it is not a big problem and you can try to speak about this topic with him and see what is his opinion in general and make your desicion .
what is your age and his also?
dont listen the word (it is not his damm business) it is not work with an egyptian or you just try to forget it , and in any way try to focus on the future , that is the important
if need any thing (advice )you can pm me

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
there is also from the holy Koran something that says the impure woman is for the impure man and vice versa.

yes that's right.

wat if he or she made tawaba? in this case will it be pure or not?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:

it is difficult to talk about this, he thinks.......................( but i do not want to hurt him......

[Frown]

DO NOT TEll HIM,
Y SHOuld u tell him?
not necessary 4get it

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark is right I believe, your boyfriend will imagine that you are no virgin. And more important, if you want a meaningfull relationship with your boyfriend you should tell him. For your own sake. You will feel this 'secret' standing between you and it will make it bigger then when you just tell him that you did have a bad experience when you were fifteen. All the more reason if you want kids to protect them, and you know and have experienced why. Don't exaggerate this, a lot of girls have not so good sexually experiences, some get abuse, not only in the West, but hidden in all societies and it is not right to deny it or keep it hidden. If he is going to be your partner he will accept it and know that life can play dirty tricks but you are there for each other.
I told my future husband my stories and we just put them aside. He never got back at them, we made a new history to ourselves.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i'm glad all that advice cleared things up for her...lol... think it might have fried her brain...lol... well i'm confused anyway, cos, has her boyfriend of 4 years even asked, surely most men would have by now? and if he did, did she lie? and if he didn't did he want to know the answer?
also i'm confused by this: a 'bad' person uncovers a sin that Allah covered? i need to know more on this guys cos i've always thought we should be honest about stuff?

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:

also i'm confused by this: a 'bad' person uncovers a sin that Allah covered? i need to know more on this guys cos i've always thought we should be honest about stuff?

Take away the word "bad", there is an actual name for people who boast about or reveal their sins after Allah has covered them ... I really do need to find the proper hadith for this.... will check and be back [Smile]
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

So far I have found this Hadith from Sahih Muslim which has some reference to what I am talking about, however I will keep looking for the one which I believe is Sahih Bukhari.

Sahih Muslim
Book 037, Number 6658:
'Abdullah reported that a person came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I sported with a woman in the outskirts of Medina, and I have committed an offence short of fornication. Here I am (before you), kindly deliver verdict about me which you deem fit. Unar said: Allah concealed your fault. You had better conceal it yourself also. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), however, gave no reply to him. The man stood up and went away and Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) sent a person after him to call him and be recited this verse:" And observe prayer at the ends of the day and in the first hours of the night. Surely, good deeds take away evil deeds. That is a reminder for the mindful" (xi. 115). A person amongst the people said: Allah's Apostle, does it concern this man only? Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: No, but the people at large.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

I've found something close, but still can't find the other hadith.

Is It a Must to Disclose One's Sinful Past to a Prospective Spouse?
If a woman lost her virginity as she made a mistake and repented, should she reveal this to her prospective spouse? Is it in the admittance of sin within that which should be disclosed before marriage? Jazakum Allah Khayran!
-------------------------------------------------
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear questioner, we commend your pursuit of knowledge and your keenness to seek what is lawful and avoid what is not. We earnestly implore Allah to bless your efforts in this honorable way.

As regards the question whether one should disclose his/her past sins to the spouse, the answer is definitely no. Since Allah has covered a person’s sins, it is not anyone’s business to seek to lift Allah’s cover of confidentiality. Thus it is unbecoming of anyone to probe into someone’s sinful past.

Full text here: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543626

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand however, that if a man is specifically looking for a virgin to marry and that is one of his conditions...aside from whether you agree with this or not, that is a seperate issue...and a woman tells a lie about her virginity and the man marries her based on that lie, it can be grounds for divorce as the contract was not made honestly. However, if he doesn't state it a a pre-condition, he cannot later come back and say that it was one.

On that basis legally the same should apply if that is a woman's condition too...but I haven't heard of women asking for this condition, whereas some men do.

Can anyone confirm this?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
I understand however, that if a man is specifically looking for a virgin to marry and that is one of his conditions...aside from whether you agree with this or not, that is a seperate issue...and a woman tells a lie about her virginity and the man marries her based on that lie, it can be grounds for divorce as the contract was not made honestly. However, if he doesn't state it a a pre-condition, he cannot later come back and say that it was one.

On that basis legally the same should apply if that is a woman's condition too...but I haven't heard of women asking for this condition, whereas some men do.

Can anyone confirm this?

What about men who fool women & turn out impotent after marriage & they don't want to admit it or cure themselves?.... that also leads to divorce. There is no way he didnt know... as the men here have the chance to experiment before marraige.

This should be our condition... A man shouldnt lie abot his sexuality..... alot of them lie & make us believe they are valentinos & when they marry & in bed with his wife, he cant do it

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ty
lonely_rose

I think he must understand that you are not Egyptian/ muslim & it's logical that you are not a virgin.

I think he knows & he doesnt care but maybe you didnt talk openly about it so far? why? i'm surprised..... he's your boyfriend. isnt he?

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
ty sapna, you know, he has also had sexual relations before we met, i do not understand this double standard, i lost my virginity when i was 15, i was a fool, it lasted only 5 weeks, i was used, and now i bury this terrible memory and the terrible man that took my virginity and left me dry...

i now look to the future with my love, but it is difficult to talk about this, he thinks i am an angel and was a virgin before we met ( we had sex after 14 months of dating), i love him with all my heart [Frown] but i do not want to hurt him......

[Frown]

lonely_rose

How come you two had sex & he doesnt know you are not a virgin?? [Confused]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
If it ain't broke don't fix it

He didn't notice when you first had sex, you have had sex outside marriage.Neither of you are virgins so what. Most sensible Egyptian men realise that their Western partners have had other relationships if he doesn't why spoil it for him.

If you tell him who is it going to make happy. Him, you???????????

it is like faking an orgasim us girls do it all the time, read the thread about this it was fantastic

Where is this thread? [Big Grin]
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:

Can anyone confirm this?

Salam Newcomer,

I found this text on a website which mentions what you said, however not in detail:

The jurists have developed some indices which may be accepted as grounds of divorce in case the divorce matter goes to the court. Long absence of husband without any information, long imprisonment, refusal to provide for wife, impotence etc. are some of the grounds on which wife can ask for divorce. Either party may take steps to divorce in case of chronicle disease, insanity, deceptive misrepresentation during marriage contract , desertion etc.

http://www.jamaat.org/islam/divorce.html

So according to this then it would seem that yes, if either party specifically stated in the contract that he/she wanted their spouse to be a virgin and they accepted knowing that they weren't, he/she would have grounds for divorce.

I'm very pleased you pointed this out, because now I know exactly what I will state in my future Marriage contract Insha'Allah. Must be kind, caring, understanding, fair and just [Big Grin] I wonder how many (weeks) months before I will be eligible for divorce [Big Grin]

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

On the otherhand.. [Big Grin]

The Supreme council for Islamic Affairs states this:

The second kind of divorce occurs and is legal if there is a breach of one of the terms stipulated by the wife in the marriage contract. If the husband is responsible for this breach, certain schools of jurisprudence consider this sufficient to legalize the divorce, provided that the term stipulated does not violate the basic elements of marital life or the laws ordained by God Almighty.

This would be against the fact that Allah covers your sins and it's not becoming to probe into a persons past life. Added to: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: "Whoever covers up his Muslim brother in this world, Allah will cover him up in the Hereafter." (Reported by Ahmad).

I guess with all these interpretations and views (and probably many more besides) you would have to go with what you feel is best, if you felt like you had been betrayed and could not forgive your spouse, making each others lives unbearable from that point on, then it would be best for divorce (which I believe are also grounds for divorce). Remembering along the way Allah's statement in the Quran on divorce being a hated thing.

Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. You chose him, not another way around. Tell him that he was not virgin prior to your relation with him, so now you are not really sure if you want to marry him. See what he is going to say... don't give in, let him prove he is worthy.

2. Tell him - in your Culture you don't have to be a virgin ( although it's none of his business ) and if that bothers him - he is not open minded man and you want open minded husband thus regardless of all - you don't want to marry him - let him convince you otherwise.

3. Find another boyfriend. He is not the only man on Earth. He needs to respect you according to your Culture and if he doesn't - dump him, don't marry him, there are tons of men who have more to offer than he. He is not a Saint.

4. Does he have a great education, good Career, and excellent job or he is very poor? This is crucial to even consider him as your husband. If he says yes he has Degree, ask him what university and what year he graduated, if he tells you he has a job, ask him where does he work, name of the company and what does he do etc.... ask for real information - dont believe him anything unless he tells you real info that you can basically check yourself.

5. Ask him, does he have his own appartment ( what's the address? ) and if he lives independently and on his own, or he lives with Mommy and Daddy? ( what's the address? )

6. Ask him, if he can actually fly to your country with his family so you can actually meet them and introduce them to you father and mother, and ... don't give him any money, tell him he can prove his love by working hard and earning money to actaully accomplish what you asked him, and make that trip - otherwise - he doesn't really love you.

7. Tell him - you can't marry him **unless** he has it all, and that he must prove to you 1st that he is worthy and that you can in fact have a decent living with him not necessarily in Egypt. See all points above. Give him time frame - 6 months - otherwise - you are looking for another man who has it all!

After you ask him all this, come back here and post his answers, and we will help you determine is he a loser, or he is a good candidate to marry and have children with... We can't tell you for sure but we can tell you - probabilities! [Smile] [Big Grin] Good luck.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel:

I think he must understand that you are not Egyptian/ muslim & it's logical that you are not a virgin.

I think he knows & he doesnt care but maybe you didnt talk openly about it so far? why? i'm surprised..... he's your boyfriend. isnt he?

So in the same vein of thinking Shinderella has used here we can assume that every Egyptian Muslim wedding night bleeder went out for hymnoplasty/hymnography before hand.

We can also assume that the Egyptian Muslim bride has a wider a-hole than her v-hole, even after childbirth.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:

PM "Gabrial's Love" at http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00008356

She has boasted about know a doctor in Egypt personally who does hymengraphy (sp? term right?) Anyhow you'll have to go in and get recut and resewn. And make sure you do it within several weeks of your wedding night or it'll show how recent you've had it done.

It doesn't matter if its honest virginity, because most wedding night bleeders have done the same thing.

[Eek!]

I hardly ever check the dumb section and the first time I do in weeks I come across this?!

BOASTED?!

B O A S T E D ?!!!!!

I said I knew this guy in the context of being ashamed of him, and now I BOAST about it?

Yekhreb beet elly yza33alek ya Sono!!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:

So in the same vein of thinking Shinderella has used here we can assume that every Egyptian Muslim wedding night bleeder went out for hymnoplasty/hymnography before hand.

We can also assume that the Egyptian Muslim bride has a wider a-hole than her v-hole, even after childbirth.

Sono..... I don't think you understand my post as usual.... [Roll Eyes]

All you want to do is bash Egyptians.... go ahead just jump at any opportunity to do that. Whether it's me or MK

Enjoy yourself as you always do [Roll Eyes]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sono..... I don't think you understand my post as usual.... [Roll Eyes]

All you want to do is bash Egyptians.... go ahead just jump at any opportunity to do that. Whether it's me or MK

Enjoy yourself as you always do [Roll Eyes]

Excuse me you assumed that all non Muslim and non Egyptian women aren't virgins when they make it to the alter.

Why make generalizations and then turn around and not expect someone to point out a hole in your faulty generalizations?

You and MK are still pissed because I pointed out that Egyptian University degrees are more not recorgnized than are recognized outside of the Middle East.

I also found it hilarious that Tibe pointed out that MK's husband just works at a clinic and doesn't own it. Not that I agree with Tibe most of the time, but it was nice to see someone pointing out where MK fantasy and reality come into play.

I find that Arabs abroad often inflate their actual societal and financial success instead of being content with what they have and proud of who they actually are.

So sad, really. [Wink]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

[Eek!]

I hardly ever check the dumb section and the first time I do in weeks I come across this?!

BOASTED?!

B O A S T E D ?!!!!!

I said I knew this guy in the context of being ashamed of him, and now I BOAST about it?

Yekhreb beet elly yza33alek ya Sono!!!

You can claim you are against the millions he makes off of these mutilations, but you could've just said you know of a doctor who mutilats women in this manner.

But no you had to say you knew a famous doctor who made millions off of this "operation".

You legitimized his evil-doing by using the terms "millions" and "famous", in addition to refering to these mutilations as "operations".

Its all in the grammatical use of descriptives.

Besides even admiting you know someone who does such evil. Why? I don't know how you could qualify this doctor as "someone to know".

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Excuse me you assumed that all non Muslim and non Egyptian women aren't virgins when they make it to the alter.

Why make generalizations and then turn around and not expect someone to point out a hole in your faulty generalizations?

You and MK are still pissed because I pointed out that Egyptian University degrees are more not recorgnized than are recognized outside of the Middle East.

I also found it hilarious that Tibe pointed out that MK's husband just works at a clinic and doesn't own it. Not that I agree with Tibe most of the time, but it was nice to see someone pointing out where MK fantasy and reality come into play.

I find that Arabs abroad often inflate their actual societal and financial success instead of being content with what they have and proud of who they actually are.

So sad, really. [Wink] [/qb]

Albino..... i still know your true motivations to attack....sexually repressed & hate Egyptians & younger women [Big Grin]

But anyway, my post was not intended to generalize or undermine anybody .... I was simply pointing out that it is normal for a western women to be a non virgin... it is not required of western women to be virgins like in our society

So an Egyptian man has to put that in mind & respect the cultural & religious difference.

Being non virgin does not mean a whore in my opinion.... if that's what's concerning you [Roll Eyes]

OMG.... everything i say here I have to over explain & over justify because some people just dont get it from the first time .... it just doesnt end [Roll Eyes]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

So sad, really. [Wink]

Albino..... i still know your true motivations to attack....sexually repressed & hate Egyptians & younger women [Big Grin]

But anyway, my post was not intended to generalize or undermine anybody .... I was simply pointing out that it is normal for a western women to be a non virgin... it is not required of western women to be virgins like in our society

So an Egyptian man has to put that in mind & respect the cultural & religious difference.

Being non virgin does not mean a whore in my opinion.... if that's what's concerning you [Roll Eyes]

OMG.... everything i say here I have to over explain & over justify because some people just dont get it from the first time .... it just doesnt end [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

Did you just address a western woman as sexually repressed?

And mind you 32 is not the same in western society was it is in Egypt. 32 in the west is Egypt's 19!

My how long have you been in Europe? Not long enough..... Women in the USA are still considered to be fun, active, desireable and have meaningful independant lives in their 50s. Which is not the way it is in Egypt.

Thank God I am not Egyptian in that sense.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Tab ya habla [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Rose?.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You can claim you are against the millions he makes off of these mutilations, but you could've just said you know of a doctor who mutilats women in this manner.

But no you had to say you knew a famous doctor who made millions off of this "operation".

You legitimized his evil-doing by using the terms "millions" and "famous", in addition to refering to these mutilations as "operations".

Besides even admiting you know someone who does such evil. Why? I don't know how you could qualify this doctor as "someone to know".

No Sono! I said famous becasue our miserable society made him famous with their dumb demand on the so-called operation.

And I know this "Amr" guy since we were students, before he went off and became a certified medical pimp. But looking back at the way he was in college, I should have known that he would be after easy money. Details withheld.

And our "descriptives" differ because you are Sono and I am Koshari.

Like the Dutch would put it; you just love to fcuk ants don't you?!!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

No Sono! I said famous becasue our miserable society made him famous with their dumb demand on the so-called operation.

And I know this "Amr" guy since we were students, before he went off and became a certified medical pimp. But looking back at the way he was in college, I should have known that he would be after easy money. Details withheld.

And our "descriptives" differ because you are Sono and I am Koshari.

Like the Dutch would put it; you just love to fcuk ants don't you?!!!

Just placing emphasis on your own words......
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

I was not addressing a western lady as sexually deprived... I was addressing you Albino.... you said you are not getting any & you dont have a man to staisfy you ...... that's why you head for the IDEAL STANDRAD shower head [Big Grin]

quote:
And mind you 32 is not the same in western society was it is in Egypt. 32 in the west is Egypt's 19!

[/QB]

Lady...... Dont lie about your age

One time you say it's 34...... Then you say it's 32 [Roll Eyes]

People get older.....not younger [Roll Eyes]

unless you regress... & become retarded

If you are 34 & feel like 19 by the Egyptian standards then you are mentally retarded or an air head [Razz]

hehehehehehe people forget when they lie [Wink]

quote:
My how long have you been in Europe? Not long enough..... Women in the USA are still considered to be fun, active, desireable and have meaningful independant lives in their 50s. Which is not the way it is in Egypt.

Thank god you are not Egyptian becasue if you were you'd be more intelligent [Razz]

I go to Europe every year [Roll Eyes] ...... something you cant afford to do.... And who told you there are no Egyptian women who are fun, active, desirable, sexy, strong & independant? Your balady husband?.........
To make you more submissive to him?............
That's one of your holes in generalizations that I am pointing out too

You are the one who's always generalizing .... That's what they call it Projection in Psychology.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

So sad Sono, isnt it? [Cool]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I was not addressing a western lady as sexually deprived... I was addressing you Albino.... you said you are not getting any & you dont have a man to staisfy you ...... that's why you head for the IDEAL STANDRAD shower head [Big Grin]

quote:

Lady...... Dont lie about your age

One time you say it's 34...... Then you say it's 32 [Roll Eyes]

People get older.....not younger [Roll Eyes]

unless you regress... & become retarded

If you are 34 & feel like 19 by the Egyptian standards then you are mentally retarded or an air head [Razz]

hehehehehehe people forget when they lie [Wink]

quote:

Thank god you are not Egyptian becasue if you were you'd be more intelligent [Razz]

I go to Europe every year [Roll Eyes] ...... something you cant afford to do.... And who told you there are no Egyptian women who are fun, active, desirable, sexy, strong & independant? Your balady husband?.........
To make you more submissive to him?............
That's one of your holes in generalizations that I am pointing out too

You are the one who's always generalizing .... That's what they call it Projection in Psychology. [/QB]

Quite an Egyptian habit to use "retarded" in many insulting exchanges. For us it became politically uncorrect a long time ago.

And please point out where I had posted I was 34 years of age. You are making things up because I had made stronger points than you.

alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More fakery on ES?????

Gee..... I wonder?

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Quite an Egyptian habit to use "retarded" in many insulting exchanges. For us it became politically uncorrect a long time ago.

And please point out where I had posted I was 34 years of age. You are making things up because I had made stronger points than you. [/QB]

Hehehehehe .... say what you like [Big Grin]

But you did not make any stronger points........ You just argue for the sake of it & to insert the word "Egyptian" in every argument [Wink]

No I wouldnt waste time digging out your old posts but everybody rememebers them [Big Grin]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on this forum for awhile now so I remember that Sono mentioned that her birthdate is actually the same month and year as mine. That would make her 32.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com