EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » how you make yourself happy? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how you make yourself happy?
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how ppl make them happy? what they do for that?
make ferinds...good food...love ..money
please tell me what are you do to be happy?
i am try to be happy..i aim to be..may u do somthing differnt tell me plz [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there
nice thread, all things make me happy, travel, shopping, sometimes eating, having lots of laughing and fun, and singing, cause when i dont sing, i know im not happy,
of course love makes us happy, but i think not knowing what youre going to do tomorrow makes me, happy, when lifes to much of a routine it becomes boring,

my persian cats make me happy, when my little girl is purring next to me and giving me love she makes me happy and calms me down

the sun makes me happy , and the christmas tree lights twinkleling, a walk in the country makes me happy and on the beach with a warm jacket on , and a hot chocolate with lots of cream on top, and then to drive home, with beautiful music on , and then a romantic movie, i cant think of a more perfect day,

thanks , i loved this thread

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think not knowing what youre going to do tomorrow makes me, happy,

Does going to the loo also make you happy ? as everyday you don't know what you are going to leave behind

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*having my kitchen all nice and clean
*having my daughters content
*ending the workweek on a good note
*scoring a bargain at Macys [Smile]
*feeling really close to Allah after praying
*snuggling with my cat while she's purring
*the smell of the air after a spring rain (i know that's mushy but it's true)
*that smell of the first cut grass of the season
*the smell of the ocean
*rocking a baby to sleep and kissing the top of his/her head
*peppermint stick ice cream with extra jimmies
*watching a really good episode of Lost and knowing there's a full 30 minutes left to go
*listening to my mp3 player when a good song is on
*snuggling in during a snowstorm when everything is all set...i.e. we're fully stocked with food, the plow guy is out workin on the driveway and we have tons of good dvd's to watch.
*the sound yahoo makes when my honey comes online [Smile]
*the look my guy makes when he lifts one eyebrow up...*sigh*

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaaaahhhhhh
thats really nice,
and yes having a good one can also make you happy, when you a pain in the tummy and alot of wind thats stuck, yes can also, hahahahahaahaha

oh the snow, it really makes me happy,

and the first snow drops in the garden , and the smel of spring

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I MAKE LOVE AND THEN SWING FROM BANANA TREE [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knowing that I be leaving London soon to go join my husband in 5 days time. [Big Grin]
Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laughing at old balding ugly men that give me that "look".

Dirty old bastards end up hating themselves for not controlling themselves in the first place.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wearing what I want
going where I want
buying what I want
using the internet when I want

Not having to ask permission to do any of the above

Enjoying life for the first time in 8 years

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
wearing what I want
going where I want
buying what I want

I am happy for you that this part of your life is finally over. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How I make myself happy?

Shopping (for sure! [Big Grin] ), watching a good movie and eating some even better chocolate [Wink] , taking a long relaxing bath with Sade's music in the background, cuddling with my kids and the doggie ..... I am easy to make content. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks

I'm like a kid in a sweet shop I want it and I want it now

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
thanks , i loved this thread [/QB]

thank you very much ,really your words make me happy ...i feel your good spirit. [Big Grin]
Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wearing what I want
going where I want
buying what I want

I feel you here. Only in my case is been over 20yrs [Frown]

There is nothing like having simple choices. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
I feel you here. Only in my case is been over 20yrs [Frown]

There is nothing like having simple choices. [Smile] [/QB]

oh my god 20 years i must be patient more than i do lol [Smile]
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it,s seems there are no many happy ppl on ES. [Big Grin]
faithalwaysn4ever
Member # 11860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithalwaysn4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reading a good book
writing a new song, or rift for a song
I'm with doodle on alot of it... the feeling after praying
The sound of the ding when He comes online
The sound of my son playing happily
rocking a baby yep thats def in the top ten.
saying hello or good morning to guests who actually smile and *respond*
A good days work
Learning and mastering something new.
Doing something that makes my mom smile.
sitting under a tree in the sun reading
swimming
sewing
the mountains always make me grin
(dont ask me why) but going to Disney makes me as giddy today as it did when i was five. LOL!!!

Posts: 120 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Learning and mastering something new

that is make me happy ..this is great

Doing something that makes my mom smile
[Roll Eyes] [Razz] are u an angle ....you so kind person.

maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maryanne:
Knowing that I be leaving London soon to go join my husband in 5 days time. [Big Grin]

2 more to go [Big Grin]
Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this may sound corny but.........I absolutely love it when my children wake up in the morning. It's like a gift everyday. When I see their smiling faces and bedraggled selves, I can't help but think how blessed I am. I am so thankful for another day with them. Yup it's corny, but it's a daily thought for me.

Another thing that makes me happy is to hear my guys voice, see his smile, must I go on.....LOL

I love to lay on the couch in a big thunderstorm and watch old movies. Better if I have a kid or all of them snuggled up with me.

Passing the final in university.

Snuggled up in the winter with the a good book and warm blanket. Nice cup of coffee. Oh and my nice warm dog on my toes.

Knowing that when someone is really in need, that I have really helped them. Feeling like I have helped and that it mattered.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

quote:
I know this may sound corny but.........I absolutely love it when my children wake up in the morning. It's like a gift everyday. When I see their smiling faces and bedraggled selves, I can't help but think how blessed I am. I am so thankful for another day with them. Yup it's corny, but it's a daily thought for me.

I think that's wonderful and i hope your children realse what a wonderful mother they have in you. [Smile]
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
[Smile] sheba76
there are a lot of angels
you are great mother ..god bless you

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not corny...I feel the same. My 8 yr old will still lay on my chest when he gets sleepy just like when he was a baby. I miss those baby days. Kids are the cutest in the morning with their bedhead and sandman in their eyes. God love them. They're such a blessing.

quote:

Another thing that makes me happy is to hear my guys voice, see his smile, must I go on.....LOL

I love to lay on the couch in a big thunderstorm and watch old movies. Better if I have a kid or all of them snuggled up with me.

Passing the final in university.

Snuggled up in the winter with the a good book and warm blanket. Nice cup of coffee. Oh and my nice warm dog on my toes.

Knowing that when someone is really in need, that I have really helped them. Feeling like I have helped and that it mattered.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Thanks guys. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amon alex:
how ppl make them happy? what they do for that?
make ferinds...good food...love ..money
please tell me what are you do to be happy?
i am try to be happy..i aim to be..may u do somthing differnt tell me plz [Wink] [Wink]

roll a joint, take a hot bath and please yourself while singing 'Toba'...works for me. hahahahaha!
my doctor told me that that what a man cant do a vibrator can do better. (and yes he was a man)

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
:)vibrator ....fake thing
are there somthing work for a man?

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FINGER [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dancing to a pop song with my 3 beautiful daughters,Starbucks soy-carmel macchiatos,riding in my car, laying with the window open on a spring day smelling the rain and seeing the beautiful green trees,having a patient look up at me and smile,trick or treating with my niece and nephew,singing a song with my sister that reminds us of our mother,riding a roller coaster with my youngest daughter and seeing her laugh as i am ready to piss my pants, my friends,christmas,having dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner,waking up alone,and oh yeah, the fact that democrats are in charge of the government again.Impeach Bush!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tami025:

my doctor told me that that what a man cant do a vibrator can do better. (and yes he was a man)

Will I ever have a dick in my vagina again?

I thought for like 5 minutes trying to know what kind of question would bring that answer from a doctor and that was all I can think of!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

make 366 holes in your walls and call each hole a different name.

Make sure the whole doesn't open from the neighbour side, they wouldn't like to be mistaken for a sperm donation bank.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
great to transfer your experince to others
[Big Grin]

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LaZeeZ:

OMG Lazeez and Amon Alex!!!!!!!!! [Eek!]

Do we have to worry about riding a bus with you guys?

Pins anyone???? [Roll Eyes]

LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Actually I find their language quite 'interesting'! It surely beats the sports channel tonight! [Big Grin]
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

[Big Grin]

Comeon! I do this for living.

Come visit me. So far I have made 167 holes in home and named them all. 140 have taken female names and 27 for males.

After the hole '140' I was out of all english and arabic female names and I thought it's a good idea to make some holes for the guys I hate so much and feel like fukin'em.

Hey Sonomod, I will do you a big favor. What's your ex husband's name?

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

OMG Lazeez and Amon Alex!!!!!!!!! [Eek!]

Do we have to worry about riding a bus with you guys?

Pins anyone???? [Roll Eyes]

LOL

I wouldn't worry from Pins.

In public I'm nice.

gentle

and smooth [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
So, sheba76, make sure you ain't going home with Lazeez or he's going to show you his holes! [Razz]

Thanks for that wonderful laugh I had about Lazeez' posts, wow it's getting late....

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Really you guys crack me up.

I still carry pins on buses though. [Smile]
hehehe

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
are there somthing work for a man

Come visit me. So far I have made 167 holes in home and named them all. 140 have taken female names and 27 for males.

After the hole '140' I was out of all english and arabic female names and I thought it's a good idea to make some holes for the guys I hate so much and feel like fukin'em.

Amon here's something for you.........LOLOLOLOL

http://www.adulttoychest.com/c-233-male-toys.aspx

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, check out the 'spank me' items they offer.

Woohoo!!! [Big Grin]

http://www.adulttoychest.com/c-7330-spank-me.aspx

Harnesses, restraints, surgical and stainless steel...... this must really hurt. [Embarrassed]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
hahahahaah i had to look at that site 2wice cause if oyu look quick it looks like it says CORV YOU CAN BE MISLEAD QUICKLY HEHEHEHEHEHEHE FUUUUUUUUUUUUNY ,top left crner in pretty pink
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
LOL

Here's one for ESer's.

http://www.adulttoychest.com/p-44790-product.aspx

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hehehehehe, this turned out to be really funny, i laughed my ass off,

amon alex, Come to holland there is so much for man here, and plenty of items, , man Vibrators, the ones that use batteries also, you will,

Belive me , you wont look back, i dont and im a girl, Im for the female vibes, very good , for making me happy too,
i like it sheba, very nice

hhehehehehehe

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Actually I find their language quite 'interesting'! It surely beats the sports channel tonight! [Big Grin]

i am here to amuse you my queen [Wink] [Big Grin]
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
to LaZeeZ

ok man i wish to be my freind so
send my the design you use for your holes ,if a pussy design avalible i will be thankful
as afavor for u i will named the holes in your name list [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
quote:
http://www.adulttoychest.com/c-233-male-toys.aspx [/QB]

thanks i am straight man sheba and my roots from upper egypt [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
amon alex, Come to holland there is so much for man here, and plenty of items, , man Vibrators, the ones that use batteries also, you will[/QB]

ROSE ,i am straight man just i was laugh with lazzez
i have all pleasure in my genitals
it,s nice to be freinds [Wink] [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheehe, yes, honey, this is what it is all about here, being friends and having some laughs right!!
xx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com