EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » how you make yourself happy? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how you make yourself happy?
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alwayes welcom rose
Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amon........go here http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000349;p=16#000809 ...........post your pic.......................I want to be sure I recognize you next time I go to Egypt.

Oh and I do carry pins.

LOLOLOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amon alex:
to LaZeeZ

ok man i wish to be my freind so
send my the design you use for your holes ,if a pussy design avalible i will be thankful
as afavor for u i will named the holes in your name list [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So you want me to send you a list of MY women to fuk?

Cool! but one thing is missin! If I'm gonna be da online Pimpo, yo gotta pay moi!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
quote:
to LaZeeZ

ok man i wish to be my freind so
send my the design you use for your holes ,if a pussy design avalible i will be thankful
as afavor for u i will named the holes in your name list [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So you want me to send you a list of MY women to fuk?

Cool! but one thing is missin! If I'm gonna be da online Pimpo, yo gotta pay moi!

see my picture Lazeez [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your avatar?

I see!

Looks like the human beings wont survive for so long now.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 12 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
your avatar?

I see!

No ya zaki [Roll Eyes]

here [Razz]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000349;p=16#000819

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

LOL
Next time, cat, be specific!

I didn't see a link of any picture here so I assumed you're talking about your avatar which -considering the topic of this thread- made me think you were refering to it as vibrator and it looks like one reall LOL, hence, my above comment.

Oh this forum brings out the naughty side of me I don't know why.

I'm more polite in 'Living in Egypt'.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:
your avatar?

I see!

No ya zaki [Roll Eyes]

here [Razz]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000349;p=16#000819

Oh you look like someone I know LOL

Look Cat, There's NOT a single picture of Monica which I don't have already. Even those of her before becoming famous.

I will use them to blackmail her to sleep with me one day.

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tami025:

my doctor told me that that what a man cant do a vibrator can do better. (and yes he was a man)

Will I ever have a dick in my vagina again?

I thought for like 5 minutes trying to know what kind of question would bring that answer from a doctor and that was all I can think of!

he asked me if i was finally divorced and when i told him yes, he came out with that. i was as stunned as you are man.

and the way i feel about men right now, i dont want anything in my you know what...
i seem to only attract pencil dicks anyway and besides, unless dude knows how to go downtown, it doesnt feel that great anyway...why u think most women have to fake an O sometimes? cause you aint bangin' it right, we are getting dry and want you to get the f*ck off us.
lol.
im more into the kissing and playing then i am with the actual sex.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
:)vibrator ....fake thing
are there somthing work for a man?

make 366 holes in your walls and call each hole a different name.

Make sure the whole doesn't open from the neighbour side, they wouldn't like to be mistaken for a sperm donation bank.

you mean a glory hole?
they used to have them down south in the bars.
"pay a chick and stick ur dick in the circle in the wall
down at the glory hole.
i promise ya boy your gonna have a ball!,
down at the glory hole.
when ya go you'll never know who's on the other side,
down at the glory hole
a pretty lil' lady or ANOTHER GUY!
down at the glory hole:)"

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:

my doctor told me that that what a man cant do a vibrator can do better. (and yes he was a man)

Will I ever have a dick in my vagina again?

I thought for like 5 minutes trying to know what kind of question would bring that answer from a doctor and that was all I can think of!

he asked me if i was finally divorced and when i told him yes, he came out with that. i was as stunned as you are man.

and the way i feel about men right now, i dont want anything in my you know what...
i seem to only attract pencil dicks anyway and besides, unless dude knows how to go downtown, it doesnt feel that great anyway...why u think most women have to fake an O sometimes? cause you aint bangin' it right, we are getting dry and want you to get the f*ck off us.
lol.
im more into the kissing and playing then i am with the actual sex.

Is he -THE DOCTOR- old or young?
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:
:)vibrator ....fake thing
are there somthing work for a man?

make 366 holes in your walls and call each hole a different name.

Make sure the whole doesn't open from the neighbour side, they wouldn't like to be mistaken for a sperm donation bank.

you mean a glory hole?
they used to have them down south in the bars.
"pay a chick and stick ur dick in the circle in the wall
down at the glory hole.
i promise ya boy your gonna have a ball!,
down at the glory hole.
when ya go you'll never know who's on the other side,
down at the glory hole
a pretty lil' lady or ANOTHER GUY!
down at the glory hole:)"

or a lil dog licking your balls and chopping of your dick
down at glory hole

No I defintely didn't mean those kind of holes. I'm not someone who will trust any woman over the most precious thing in life [Razz]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com