EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » divorce after 10 years of complete HELL! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: divorce after 10 years of complete HELL!
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently you know nothing about Arab culture particularly Yemeni or Saudi. It's customary in those two countries esp. Heard of a niqab? Has nothing to do with my looks.

Educated 27 yr old tami at it again...grow up.

quote:
Originally posted by tami025:
apparently you were pretty repulsive too if you man felt he had to hide you away from his friends. whats wrong, did i hit a nerve? or is it that you just have a big mouth and dont know when to like, shut up?
and curse you for ever saying that to another woman who has gone through such trauma. i think that you are the the repulsive one.
im not gonna reply to a cold person like you anymore, so write what you want. its all just to make yourself feel better about how ugly you really are inside.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh M.. how can we ever carry on.. boo hoo hoo... i wish we were just like tami... ahoo bahoo hoo...

my god.. have you ever heard such self obsessed BS? LOL!!!

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen pics of Mrs. C and she's no cow..far from it. Wasn't it you who talked about how fat you are? Hmmmm who's the cow?

My God it's so mature to bring looks into a fight. Esp if you've never actually seen the person.

quote:
i bet you guys are the most ugliest looking cows ever walked america with big black mean eyes, hairy bodies and huge friggin noses.
pretty green eyed blonde girls with soft white skin like I dont have to be mean and judgemental:)
hee hee hee.
i mean there has to be some reason that you are so nasty.

TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE UP ABOVE WHO WROTE MATURE NICE THINGS...KEEP BEING GORGEOUS AND DONT READ TO MUCH OF WHAT THESE 2 DOWN HERE WRITE...THEIR UGLYNESS MIGHT BE CONTAGIOUS.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
Not at all mine was a ********* and will always be a ********* i recently found out he married somone else while i was married to him. nice????? And she left him too what does that say he was a ***********

I walked away with nothing, only the clothes on my back, I spent more than enough over 8 years my clothes, ornaments, pictures are all in egypt, my cat died 2 days after I left. Did I want my clothes and stuff? yes did I WANT THE MONEY BACK THAT I PUT IN? YES put you know what I left it, so let him have it, if it makes him happy, he will answer one day not to me but, when he's old and dying.

There are lots of women that worry about money how they will cope, they can and do. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, it's nothing to do with religion, it's down to the individual person. Some men offer to pay for their children, sometimes the women refuse as they don't want anything from them and bring the child up alone.

Tami025 has a child. It was her first marriage.

Islamically her ex husband has hundreds of times over the responsibility to tami as your ex has to you.

Tami's circumstances are different, she can't run home because this is her home.

and the women who refuse child support do so because their governments end up paying for it instead.

The US government doesn't pay up in regards to missing child support. We don't have an extensive social engineering system here, living on assistance is like living in a refugee camp. Living off of government benefits is royal treatment in the UK compared to the US.

I forwent asking for child support. I know my in-laws will help and whenever my child needs something the in-laws will argue for me and a resolution will easily come about.

tami can't go to her former inlaws like I can.

wow girl that is the greatest thing anyone has written here and you really hit the nail on the head. that was my home. when he sat in front of my father and told him he would give me a home, that was that.
luckily his mother was a great woman and she told me that she sees me as her own and if i go to egypt she will adopt me (heehee).
she told her son that he has a small brain and is sick. his uncle beat him up for what he does to me and his friends shun him. i love his family dearly but im not going to run to cairo just so they can help me. knowing that they at least were on my side all the time makes me feel better. now i am just gonna make for my own and that actually makes me happier than having to depend on a man for what i need.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was 10 years ago. I was walking at night in this quiet dark place when I saw four guys beating the hell out of a dog. I shouted at them and went to resuce the dog, they ran. I was looking at that dog with this 'poor dog' look when he started to bark against me. I ran and he ran after me and bit me.

Why am I saying all this now, I don't know.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why thank you madame... your a super hottie yourself i might add!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LMAO...Lazeez are you ok?
Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla_Bullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:
duh! someone upped the thread about 12 hours ago you moron... i havnt been here for weeks and weeks.

take the cake? fruit cake anyone?

I like cake.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
I've seen pics of Mrs. C and she's no cow..far from it. Wasn't it you who talked about how fat you are? Hmmmm who's the cow?

My God it's so mature to bring looks into a fight. Esp if you've never actually seen the person.

quote:
i bet you guys are the most ugliest looking cows ever walked america with big black mean eyes, hairy bodies and huge friggin noses.
pretty green eyed blonde girls with soft white skin like I dont have to be mean and judgemental:)
hee hee hee.

TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE UP ABOVE WHO WROTE MATURE NICE THINGS...KEEP BEING GORGEOUS AND DONT READ TO MUCH OF WHAT THESE 2 DOWN HERE WRITE...THEIR UGLYNESS MIGHT BE CONTAGIOUS.

no better than what you are doing is it?
and since that post from like long ago (see what i mean in how i think you spend way to much time in here) i have lost that excess pregnancy weight and can toot my own horn again.

you are probably some old lady with a big azz who sits at some office all day eating who is pissed because she cant be haifa wehbe so she takes it out on every younger woman she can.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
It was 10 years ago. I was walking at night in this quiet dark place when I saw four guys beating the hell out of a dog. I shouted at them and went to resuce the dog, they ran. I was looking at that dog with this 'poor dog' look when he started to bark against me. I ran and he ran after me and bit me.

Why am I saying all this now, I don't know.

PMSL!!! lazeez.. you have a certain knack for creasing me up!
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Thanks, C.

Hottie with a big nose and hairy body...don't forget those [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:
why thank you madame... your a super hottie yourself i might add!

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
quote:
Apparently you know nothing about Arab culture particularly Yemeni or Saudi. It's customary in those two countries esp. Heard of a niqab? Has nothing to do with my looks.

Educated 27 yr old tami at it again...grow up.

quote:
apparently you were pretty repulsive too if you man felt he had to hide you away from his friends. whats wrong, did i hit a nerve? or is it that you just have a big mouth and dont know when to like, shut up?
and curse you for ever saying that to another woman who has gone through such trauma. i think that you are the the repulsive one.
im not gonna reply to a cold person like you anymore, so write what you want. its all just to make yourself feel better about how ugly you really are inside.

well aparently u didnt know about much or even appreciated it if you left the freak.
or did he leave you for a younger more prettier woman? yea, blame it on niqab.

[Cool]

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:

and since that post from like long ago (see what i mean in how i think you spend way to much time in here)

from like.... today you mean...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001769;p=2#000092

keep up!

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
dried up old ladies with mummy dust in their boobs. i'd be pissed too. its ok honey, they got plastic surgeons now...go see one and get happy.
people like you try to scare people away so they cant see how scared you are youself.

'aint it a drag growing old?'

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Hahaha...I left him honey.

I will not share with you why we got divorced but it certainly wasn't because he left me for a pregnant hooker.

He's not a freak. Unlike you I have respect. I still respect and care for my ex husband. He wasn't much of a husband but he's a wonderful father and not a bad guy.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Old? How old is old for you? If I were just going by your behavior I'd put you at 14. I guess I would be considered old then.

Plastic surgeons are useful for lipo and tummy tucks too. Look into that.

quote:
dried up old ladies with mummy dust in their boobs. i'd be pissed too. its ok honey, they got plastic surgeons now...go see one and get happy.
people like you try to scare people away so they cant see how scared you are youself.

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
what do you mean today? that post was like months and months ago? i didn't even remember it til' you brought it up!

gawd you are sad!

what did you do, go back and do some tricky editing or something to make it look like i have no clue what i am saying? do you really think i posted this topic just to attracted the likes of you? im no hypocrit nor am i a liar. its such a shame what ugly people will do to better themselves.

im sure since you live on here you would know how to do that would u??

well, im off to my pedicure appointment right now so i will leave you 2 old biddies to your sh*ts and giggles while i go off to make my pretty young self look well, more prettier.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LMAO...Lazeez are you ok?

To tell the truth, I read bits of the discussion here. Tami is totally nuts, yet while seeing everyone rebuking back at her, I was like 'poor tami, I should go and .........' this is when the 10 yrs ago memory hit me.

I can't ...

I can't rescue a nut dog

or a nut tami

Not again.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:

dont you just love someone who has no defense for the BS they spout that to resort to playground insults about looks.... they havnt even seen!

yes sweetie.. it is a drag growing old... but it does carry with it some benefits... like not feeling the need to use my broadband as a conduit for petty insults and endless whining.

oh.. and btw.. as an army officer who got married last saturday.. i fail to see how im scaring anyone away, or am scared myself.

isnt it past your bedtime darling?

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Hahahahahahahaha....Goddamnit!!!

Oh Christ, Lazeez, you're killing me.

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
and just how old do you think that you act? you started this? whats wrong sea hag, cant finish it?
no need for a 127 pound girl to get any surgery, whats wrong with you?
goodbye, oh and i dont need the number to your plastic surgeon...
ciao for now:)

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
god you people need a life! sorry us american broads cuss people out...at least we look cute when we do it;)

there has to be some reason why all you egyptian men want us:)

and poor lazeez....if you are a guy (the name is ugly enough) your just mad you cant get it up. hahahahahaha!!

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
has she gone?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHE!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT A NUTTER!!!!

hey sea hag... wait till she finds out im her beautician!!! best go and fire up the angle grinder for that pedicure!

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

You sure about that 127lbs?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=010924;p=2#000080

19th post down

Apparently the tall dark hubby is no longer interested in all that.

quote:
and just how old do you think that you act? you started this? whats wrong sea hag, cant finish it?
no need for a 127 pound girl to get any surgery, whats wrong with you?
goodbye, oh and i dont need the number to your plastic surgeon...
ciao for now:)

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member posted 23 August, 2006 11:45 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey im fat and yea it sux, but my sexy tall dark and handsome egyptian husband loves me for me. fat people are no different inside than skinny little tramps who will probably gain 150 pounds after they get married and spit out a kid anyway. especially if she is egyptian:) so this guy apparently has his head up his ass if he thinks he is gonna marry some hot little number and she is gonna acutally STAY thay way. loool!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hee hee hee.

Whos is the one being nasty here? [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
che cosa la scopata sta accendendo qui, un po'di bitching ora ora ora non si dimentica che la buccia della banana è qui, chiwawahs [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

and poor lazeez....if you are a guy (the name is ugly enough) your just mad you cant get it up. hahahahahaha!!

Actually it gets up 24 hours a day!

I have to apologize every time I wake up to the ceiling for pointing my dick at it the whole night.

But anyway if I can't make it get up that wont get me mad. The relation between man and his dick shouldn't be like that between master and slave.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tale uscire sporco del filfth cani mouth .im in modo da ora scossi voi tutti, voi hump grande dei polloni pelosi del dick del wannnabe dell'alito del cane. fiche di .vile
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god you people need a life! sorry us american broads cuss people out...at least we look cute when we do it;)

Ummmmm......I'm American. I never cus anyone out. And the one's who do look like fools. I don't wish to look like a fool.

Trust me........Egyptian men are not attracted to that. Maybe your passport was an attraction.

What did Lazeez ever do to you?

Comon Tami.........quit giving us nice American women a bad name.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:

Ummmmm......I'm American. I never cus anyone out. And the one's who do look like fools. I don't wish to look like a fool.

Trust me........Egyptian men are not attracted to that. Maybe your passport was an attraction.

What did Lazeez ever do to you?

Comon Tami.........quit giving us nice American women a bad name.

It's ok. me and my dick forgave her.

Salom

(learnt it from some guys who believe in all religions. They combing salam with shalom to make salom. It's a fish name )

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''well, im off to my pedicure appointment right now so i will leave you 2 old biddies to your sh*ts and giggles while i go off to make my pretty young self look well, more prettier.''Tamia25

I don't know what you people did to Tamia25 but her retorts are hysterical. Well done Tami25...quotes like the one above cracked me up. You really socked it to 'em.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

She's quite the sizzler.

I'm just beside myself over her burns. How will I ever recover?

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
M... can you remember which threads she put some of her belters out on?

if i remember correctly they were belly laugh inducing...

...anyone?

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I gotta say my all time fav. was when she clarified that ship-ship is Egyptian for flip flop.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on children calm down now [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I gotta say my all time fav. was when she clarified that ship-ship is Egyptian for flip flop.

Ha ha ha ha ha....I need to read more than one page of this thread. A comic classic for ES!
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tami025 you are a hypocrite,you converted to islam for..hmm let me see for a man..yeah right..now you decided you want to convert back to christainity..decided islam was not right for you because you was feeling fed up..LOL..you thought right ok my husband beat me so I will live islam..show to me then islam is not right for you at all..could not even submit yourself to allah..if you really was truthful when you said
Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill Allah Wa ash-hadu ana Muhammad ar-rasullallah..you still be in islam today..bloody hell woman fair fair in love and war..yes i agree divorce the husband or he divorces you..but why leave islam just because you had one bad experiences..many woman believe me have bad experiences but still had faith not to give up..LOL you know what happens people who leave islam...

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Once again...tami contradicts herself....you still sure about the 127lbs, tamster?

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member posted 21 October, 2006 12:43 AM
in a subway in nyc once, a nice looking classy latino man came up to me and told me i looked really lovely. now, i weight a bit over 200 but carry myself well. i told him, 'you like big gals huh?' he told me, "baby...meat is for the man, bone is for the dog."

love it!

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
It's ok. me and my dick forgave her.

Salom

(learnt it from some guys who believe in all religions. They combing salam with shalom to make salom. It's a fish name )

LOL
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Look up her old posts. They are a laugh riot. She's a comic genius and doesn't even know it.

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

Ha ha ha ha ha....I need to read more than one page of this thread. A comic classic for ES!

Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla_Bullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i told him, 'you like big gals huh?' he told me, "baby...meat is for the man, bone is for the dog."

I like women who do not crush my ribcage when they're on top.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
rib cage??? hips surely?

oh the mental imagery!

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
^^ i cant get the picture out of my head! youd have to have a gut that protruded a good 2 foot... and 2 HUGE tits on top of said gut to crush your rib cage...

[shudder]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Charm, now I need a gallon of bleach, a good stiff brush and three hours in the "quiet room" to get that image out of my head.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Whether fat or thin, I think it takes too much trust to have a woman on top.
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Ha ha ha... checkmate , from Madam M. Warning: Tami's counter may cause your ribs to crack from laughing.

''Once again...tami contradicts herself....you still sure about the 127lbs, tamster?

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member posted 21 October, 2006 12:43 AM
in a subway in nyc once, a nice looking classy latino man came up to me and told me i looked really lovely. now, i weight a bit over 200 but carry myself well. i told him, 'you like big gals huh?' he told me, "baby...meat is for the man, bone is for the dog."

love it!

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
owwwww you guys, you stopped me doing the housework, this post is soooo entertaining...i still have half to read but i need to tidy up...maryanne...thanks for the insult, im glad you found one muslimah on here who's views you value...i really think i dont come on here enough, all this talk of ship ships, what have i been missing and why is sono being nice to tami? i thought she didnt like ANYONE..and who is tami? why is she getting such a beating? i dont understand...i miss out on everything... no offence to anyone of course cos i know i'l get called an ugly, non religious, husband slagging ship ship??...lol
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOL..I love your name..ho hum [Smile]

You won't be called ugly unless you insult our resident beauty queen, tami.

Do your self a big favor and research tami's old posts. You'll be falling off your seat.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com