EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Happy birthday, Chimps!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday, Chimps!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of late but, if I remember right, it's your b'day today! So... [Smile]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHIMPS!

May God bless you with happiness, serenity and peace in your heart!

Have a wonderful day! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Banana and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! [Smile]

Sadeeqy, I am impressed as usual. [Wink] Oh just in case you haven't seen - since you are Romanian, can you please state your opinion to Sameh A, who's in a relationship with a girl from Romania (see topic "Europeans married to Egyptians"). Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Chimps. [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIMPS [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Chimps! [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sana Helwa Ya Jamil
Sana Helwa Ya Jamil

Sana Helwa Ya Chimpsies....

Sana Helwa Ya Jamil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Sana Helwa Ya Jamil
Sana Helwa Ya Jamil

Sana Helwa Ya Chimpsies....

Sana Helwa Ya Jamil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Laura, you sang that so nicely [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday to youm chimps and many more to come
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Chimps!

Hey it's like a big banana-fest in here! Oh wait, that sounded dirty somehow........ [Razz]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Bday Chimps ! [Smile]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday , i hope all is well, let me know how she is please
I havent seen you for a couple of days, i hope we catch up today

take care
lots of love
Alison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope the holls to you Chimps. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday and a great new year Chimps.... Hope this year is a much nicer one for you and your little girl!!!!
Loads of love to you both!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg ive just seen this ive just been alowed a hour home ,30th of december my daughter took ill ,two members knew here but with confidence didnt say ,that was up to me ,she was taken ill with a form of highpoisening of the blood which cud have been salmonella poising and now has colitus of the bowels ,it was touch and go they havebeen given her drugs for to treat menigitus ,(sorry for spelling ) and she has had two seizures but now is on the mend shes out of intensive care and now in isolation room but is picking up really great i didnt have a good birth day or new year ,but i did have the b est wish of all she getting BETTER AND SHE IS WITH ME ,,,,,,,,I DONT know when she will be home ,so i wont stay too long going back now someone sitting with her she will panick me not there i neded to get some meeeeeeeeeee time and came home to see son but forgot stupid me hes at school..thanx for your birthday wishes love you all .thankyou ,,,sandy and zulie HAPPY NEW YEAR ...........FROM US BOTH ,,ALLAH HAFEEZ.
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well its 6th january and ive comehome on my own for at least a couple of hours ,it was confirmed lastnight she dint have salmonella or mnijitus as suspected she had summat that hit her blood stream and allowed her heart to to go fast and stop breathing but inshallah shes on the memd thankyou for the private messages and emails as well ,im so tired and she is too ,any way off again now allah hafeez every one ,,chimps
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, chimps, just seen your postings and I am so sorry for the current circumstances and yes I really hope your daughter will be doing much better very soon. Lots of hugs and kisses from TL.

BTW, all my children, husband, my mom and even me were sick the last couple of days. We all suffered from stomach virus which makes you throw up and you get diarrhea. The worst it hit our little son who's only 13 months old. Can you believe it four days to see him like this? This morning he took finally milk again but he still is so pale and has no power, not for a smile, not even a cry.

Don't we worry when our children are sick. [Frown]

Again, all best wishes to you and your family, chimps. Take care!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Chimpss

where have you been, woman? you havent been around for sometime

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chimps
i really hope she is doing better, im so sad for the little lass, and all of you, being so brave,
thank god its not one of thoses terrible things,
lets hope she will be on the mend very soon,

good luck to you all
I really hope you are all better tiger, this is awfull that you were all so sick
Take care poorly folk and get well soon

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
I NEARLY LOST MY DAUGHTER AND IM NOT KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME WITH THIS EMOTION I HAVE ITS BEEN HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SHE NEARELY GAVE UP OH HOW IM CRY NOW THANKING ALLAH IS PART OF MY LIFE NOW AND EVERY SECOND I GRAB I SIT HERE NOW CUS WE HOME AND FEEL SAFE OUT OF ISOLATION OF 9DAYS AND 3DAYS OF INTENSIVE CARE BUT WE HAVING THERLY TOMORO ,THANKYOU FOR AL YOUR WEL WSIHING MY BIRTHDAY WAS CELBRATED ON THE DAY I NEAREL LOST HER AND MY BIRTHDAY DAY WISH FROM ALLAH WAS GRANTED OH I THANKHIM FOR THE SHOWERS OF TEARS I SHED ,THANK YOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ........
THANKYO TIGER HOPE IS ALL WELL ,
MY DAUGHTER HAD BOOD POISENING AND SALAMONELLA SHE WAS TREAT FOR SEPTASIEMA SHES ON POWERFUL STRONG STEROIDS BUT NOW IS HOME TODAY SUNDAY 7TH JANUARY AND DUE BCK TOMORO FOR MORE DURGS WHICH WE CANT GIVE ORALY ,BUT ITS NICE T HAVE HER HOME AND SHE IS DOING WELL GOT PICS OF HER IN HOSPITAL WILL SHOW THEM PRIVATELY YORKSHIRE ROSE ,,IN THE WEEK ,THANKS ALL

WHAT THE FRGGEN HELL IS HIVES SHE EVEN HAD THAT IT WAS ALFUL THIS RASH ON HER BODY ITCHY OR ITHCY THEY ATTAKEED HER THROAT AND HER EYES AND LIPS AND NOSE U CUDNT SEE HER BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FACE I NEVER EVER WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN SCARY THAN EVER THIS TIME ..... [Frown] [Frown]

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor you, and yr daughter. Hope she is getting better.

Maybe she got extra infections because her immune system was down.

my thoughts are with you both.

best wishes
xxxxxx

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chimps ..:

SALMONELLA and SEPTASIEMA

WHAT THE FRGGEN HELL IS HIVES SHE EVEN HAD THAT IT WAS ALFUL THIS RASH ON HER BODY ITCHY OR ITHCY THEY ATTAKEED HER THROAT AND HER EYES AND LIPS AND NOSE U CUDNT SEE HER BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FACE I NEVER EVER WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN SCARY THAN EVER THIS TIME .....[/QB]

[Frown] Oh my God!

I'm so sorry to hear that Chimps. Septicemia is really awful.

Make sure you give her lots of vegetables and fruits, if she would eat anything, and make sure the meat is well cooked. Also sterilize all the surfaces in the kitchen and throw away all the cutting boards and buy new ones. Make specific ones for cutting meat.

God bless her.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
hi thanx all ,im doing that MK im so scared had a bad night at hime with her im paniking in myself every time ..i got seperate knives for meat and veg any way ,even sauspan are seperate for meat cooking and vegetable ...b ut they think she got it from the care wrkers not me...but we will never know ....
thanx ..the hives were horrible ....but i need to get my confidence back ..she is so weak still ..oh well thank ALLAH shes here ..
thankyou all ..

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Chimps, even in the cleanest homes, children could get Salmonella. It could be from school or the playground, etc.. Don't get insecure about it. It just happens.

Take care.

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hiya chimps i wish ur daugther a good recovery i know how hard it can be when ur child is so sick my eldest son has been in intensive care twice with pnuemonia over the years the last was very scary cos he callapsed in my arms and i had ro resuscitate him i know how hard it is sittin their for hours on end day in day out but thank god she is gettin there i wish you all the luck in the world hunny and i am thinkin of you god bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
thankyou all means alot to me ..to you all a prayer with love
"Through prayer love is received,
and through miracles love is expressed."

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com