EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » am I in love guys ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am I in love guys ?
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do not know what to say ? but i am here alone in sharm , in my own place , all alone by myself , i need to talk , for you old friends here that know me , that know how i think , that know how i feel about life in Egypt , that know meeeeee.
i am lonley , and i need to talk tonight , i need to talk to someone who says the truth , who wants to joing a good conversation , adult conversation , pure and emotional one . i know i was not here for so long , but i guess u old friends know why !!! and i am sorry just to pop up like that , but i need u all tonight to be with me ...............

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im here egyptian sharm, if you need to talk.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerda
Member # 6364

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feel free to talk....we are listening!!!
Posts: 29 | From: Amsterdam-Holland | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
do not know what to say ? but i am here alone in sharm , in my own place , all alone by myself , i need to talk , for you old friends here that know me , that know how i think , that know how i feel about life in Egypt , that know meeeeee.
i am lonley , and i need to talk tonight , i need to talk to someone who says the truth , who wants to joing a good conversation , adult conversation , pure and emotional one . i know i was not here for so long , but i guess u old friends know why !!! and i am sorry just to pop up like that , but i need u all tonight to be with me ...............

send Josette a pm
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by panman:
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:

send Josette a pm
If he does that he may be doing more than talking!! As long as he has a cute ass!! I know she likes to entertain, so to speak.
But seriously Egyptian_sharm, I don't know you but have read some of your posts. I am not sure what happened with you & your g/f or if you even had one (but I think you do or did) Regardless, there are many of us here that would be happy to chat with you if you need to.
Good luck to you.

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can understand you're lonely...but why is the name of your thread "am I in love?"
Want to share...? [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com