EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » TO ALL SINGLE WOMEN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TO ALL SINGLE WOMEN
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 3 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're still dating and concerned about the man you're talking to or dating, this might be of use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVkwtj6Rls

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, Smuckers, I still don't have my speakers installed and I should have not opened the thread as I am not single but the two people who are acting in the movie are Steve Guttenberg and Rosanna Arquette (I never watched it though). [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarenS
Member # 13023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarenS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
If you're still dating and concerned about the man you're talking to or dating, this might be of use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVkwtj6Rls

I met someone...I am american. 40 years old...he's 28 from Cairo. Do you think it is true love? He has no interest in coming to the US. Long distance relationship for over 2 years. I travel every 4-5 months just to be with and then we have hide our relationship when I am there. I don't understand!!!!! HELP.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karen,

If he loves you , he would not hide it .

Simply

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
Karen,

If he loves you , he would not hide it .

Simply

xxx

beautifully said.

karen- im sure you're a lovely lady. Lots of guys are dogs. Sounds like hes one of them.

If he really loved you, he would wish to enter into an institution of respect with you- i.e. marriage. He wouldnt be able to wait till you met his parents, his family, and his friends. He would think of a way to be with you no matter what.

I know its hard to imagine a guy is tricking you- it hurts alot. but isnt it better to end the charade sooner than later?

My friend is in love with a lebanese guy. The guy has a serious girlfriend in lebanon, and has told my friend this. But they are pursuing a romantic relationship. Why? I dont know- I think SHE thinks she'll get him to change his mind and to love her. I think HE knows he's getting a chance to have fun while hes far away from home.

I dont know what it is in women that makes us put ourselves in bad situations. [Frown]

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to ES karen. with all due respect, we need a bit more than "I am american. 40 years old...he's 28 from Cairo. Do you think it is true love?"
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You see him two to three times a year and he hides you? I believe that is a red flag.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does he say that you have to hide your relationship when you are there? Thats pretty lame. Sorry.
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO PEOPLE?? [Confused]
did you watch the video, it's supposed to humerous???!

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarenS
Member # 13023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarenS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the reply. I guess I really don't know that culture well at all. You are not supposed to show affection in public and so on. What is that all about?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are just trying to help you and unswer your questions

with all our love , good luck .

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KarenS:
Thanks for all the reply. I guess I really don't know that culture well at all. You are not supposed to show affection in public and so on. What is that all about?

They 'show their affection' all the time when they're with a young good looking woman.... Maybe he's just ashamed to be seen with you??
I saw this many times when I lived in Egypt..... they'll proudly show off a scantily clad young bimbo.... but walk 3 paces in front of an older woman they're with!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Sad.... but true!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com