EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What about all members of ES who are living in Egypt meet one day!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What about all members of ES who are living in Egypt meet one day!!
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello members of ES,
I was thinking today ,why not all members of ES who are living in Egypt meet one day.I have a very nice farm in 6th of october and all members r welcome at my place ,we will bring food and drinks and w can sit and have a chat,talk discuss.Atleast to meet in reality .
Dont you think it would be great !

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronzed Adonis
Member # 12416

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronzed Adonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thinking. On the basis of this invitation, I may well move to Egypt myself - presumably you meant everybody and not just those that you can sweet talk with bullshit? You won't sweet talk me but select the language for debate (just not your ludicrous typing stuff) and we'll drink the night away!

I'm up for it. Man enough for the challenge, luv?

--------------------
Our dreams, our desires and colourful aspirations need to be taken seriously, treated with importance…If you push them aside, you suppress what’s best in you and end up an empty person…

Posts: 40 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This can get interesting! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im up for it too
when is the date

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You decide the day u want ,it will be great if many people come and of course as i said all members of es are more than welcome.I think it will be better than going 2 deals.My place is very nice and we can play the music we want .Moreoever ,we will tak and chat and be more comfortable .Thank you all
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ali,

I guess we should meet in Public place first and see if everybody go on with the rest or not , then maybe we can start to arrange private parties everywhere around Egypt. i can invite you all to my beach house in the north cost during summer. but i guess i would not want some wankers in my place . so it is better just to meet first in a public place to see who is good who is bad !!!

What do you think ?

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali where is youre farm?
Is it far from cairo?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I agree with Egypt, A public meet is the best idea first, lets get to know eachother first
then we can see about another one, Dont you agree Lombardo?
At the moment this meeting in deals sounds great
I dont want to travel to far
Being alone ofcourse and to strange areas

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire,

we will take care of you , do not worry

i wish you a very good holiday and looking so much forward of meeting you , and all the others .

xxxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
As u like guys ,but i thought my farm will be better bec we will be more comfortable while we r talking and chatting,bec it will be only the members.&th of october is not far my place is 10 mins from mohandesean or gam3et el dewal.It is just the weaher is nice there we will be setting in the garden food and drinks will be served we will make like a circle of chairs and we will all chat .And about the transportaion ,dont worry i will arrange every thing ,we can meet in mohandesean and i will take u there ,dont worry at all about this .But still as u like guys .
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
thanks for the offer Ali,
but i am in Deals . we will have good fun there

xxx

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE: we will make like a circle of chairs and we will all chat UNQUOTE

you mean like a counselling session?!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
As u like Egyptian sharm

Dawn - We will put music we will eat drink chat ,its not that counselling session,just like knowing each other more and chat .

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Ali,

we have a lot of other members here , so everyone is free to choose where to go . good luck with your invitation.

xxx

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Thx egyptian sharm

I just want 2 meet all of us and have nice time and know each other better .And i dont care 2 go 2 deals or my place ,anything but of course i dont want few come 2 mine and few go 2 deals it will not be nice ,i just care that all of us will meet in ne place that will be great .

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
so please join us this time in Deals and next time we can arrange it in urs

xxx

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Yeah sure no problem at all [Smile]

XXX

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
will wait for you then man

xxx

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many guy/gals ratio in the meeting?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
I dunno [Smile] ,but all guys and gals r welcome .
But why u asked this question ,is it important 2 u ?

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
لا يا رايس لو 20 ست قصاد راجل أو راجلين يبقا كده فاول
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
batman , you are not welcome to the party

xxx

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
batman , you are not welcome to the party

i dont care of ur party dudette [Razz]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me In!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Hello members of ES,
I was thinking today ,why not all members of ES who are living in Egypt meet one day.I have a very nice farm in 6th of october and all members r welcome at my place ,we will bring food and drinks and w can sit and have a chat,talk discuss.Atleast to meet in reality .
Dont you think it would be great !

I would rather stick needles in my eyes [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Count me In!!!!!!!!!

you are welcome Josette with you ur man !!!

xxx

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys but you can count me out now coming to Deals and there is no way that I will visit Lombardo's farm.

I know that I have a love for Egypt but I really don't want to stay there forever because I am up on a murder charge [Mad]

Have fun all of you and I will be thinking of you.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uklady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian sharm you are so funny! I agree with you!
Posts: 142 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
U r more than welcome JOJO.
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks habibi! Are you getting ready for the weekend? Any hot date? [Smile]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Pleasure is all mine Jojo ,yes after tom i am going out [Wink]
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by uklady:
Egyptian sharm you are so funny! I agree with you!

thank you very much Uklady

xxx

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com