EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Is he crazy? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is he crazy?
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered a pizza for me and Mahmood because he said he'd stop by and have dinner with me. I had made us lemonade and fixed a cucumber salad too.

Well, Mahmood asked me what kind of pizza it was and I said pepperoni. He asked did it have pork, and I said I think normal pepperoni does,but because this was Egypt, I assumed it was all beef. Then he said well since we don't know for sure, I cannot eat this FILTH and then walked over to the window and threw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm Houston we have a problem!

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette , he is not Crazy , a lot of ppl in Egypt would not eat prok at all and will not even be in a place where there is pork. but you have to know and to tell him that all Pepperoni in Egypt is made of Beef. untill you buy it from a prok shop.

so it is safe to eat pepperoni from any restaurant in Egypt.

and again he is not crazy. just try to explain ot him that he does not have to eat it . that is all

good luck

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Then he said well since we don't know for sure, I cannot eat this FILTH and then walked over to the window and threw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aa ya kazzaaaaabah! [Big Grin]

An Egyptian man who refuses to eat and actually throws food out of the window after a day of work is yet to be born.

They would wolf anything in their way including one of their children if necessary.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and why you did not order chicken Tikka , it is easier

hehehe

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm Egyptian Sharm, I fully understand the
pork thing. I rarely eat it myself.
However, He THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
order chicken tikka then !!!!

xxxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Then he said well since we don't know for sure, I cannot eat this FILTH and then walked over to the window and threw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aa ya kazzaaaaabah! [Big Grin]

An Egyptian man who refuses to eat and actually throws food out of the window after a day of work is yet to be born.

They would wolf anything in their way including one of their children if necessary.

MK I kid you not, he tossed it right out of the window! I guess my neighbors are thinking..There goes the neighborhood [Roll Eyes]

BTW* How's the baby?

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
order chicken tikka then !!!!

xxxx

hahahah you remembered our conversation! But if I eat anymore damn Chicken Tikka!! I may have to buy stock in that place!!! NO NO NO MORE TIKKA!
(for now) [Big Grin]

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
sure i remember. i would eat it all the time if i live near by. my old house had a pizza hut next door was eating pizza every night . got about 20 killos more becasue of that !!!

heheheh

xxx

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I ordered a pizza

where from? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
هتستعبتي علينا هستنعبط عليكي [Wink]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Well when I order tikka Nabil I generally don't get anything terribly unhealthy. I get the grilled chicken and I love the bread when it is hot, but I've ordered it a few times and it was greasy and soggy, yuck! I get the vegetables too.
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sheikh albalad pizza
بيتزا شيخ البلد

u try?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Yeah i love the bread too only when it is hot . sometimes it too oily but at the end of the day i love the mix girll. with rice and veg.

i am so hungry now !!!

hehehe

xxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Maybe we can meet for lunch one day.
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
that would be great , just make sure we meet in a place where we cna have few drinks too
hehehe

xxx

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry JOJO,
But he is crzay,peporoni in egypt is just beef and he knows that very weel but he wants 2 show off!

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josie, no offense girl, but you need to start looking at a little higher class of men [Wink]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
But Laura he works for the Ministry of Justice! I assumed that was a "good job" and he speaks pretty good English. How am I supposed to know he'd throw a pizza out the window? I think it's that mosque he goes to if you ask me.
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Sorry JOJO,
But he is crzay,peporoni in egypt is just beef and he knows that very weel but he wants 2 show off!

Ummm Ali he threw a freaking pizza out of my window! How is that showing off? That's not a good look to me.
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Josette , what he works as at the Ministry of Justice ? then if he was a lawyer i am sure you kow that lawyer is not really a great job in egypt as it is in the states and Uk.

we are just worried for you , please make sure he is good. is he living with you ? did you trust him enough before letting him in ur house ?

xxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
He said he works at the court of assasation? Thanks Egypt sharm yes I think he is good. NO he doesn't live with me. and yes I trust him. He's really sweet, I guess just a little more "Muslim" than my usual picks.
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
i am just affraid that he asks you one day to give up drinkin , or even to cover ur hair ,
Normally Goverment employee in Egypt are not doin great as they do in Europ.

anyway i wish you very good luck and please take care of yourself . you still know that we are here to help at any time

xxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Thanks habibi. I'll be fine. I know what to entertain and what/or who not to entertain.
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
good girl love

xxx

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think it's that mosque he goes to if you ask me.

Does he go to his wife after he prays, or you? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Very funny Laura, you know he is unhappy with her.
Laura
Member # 879

And do you think he would tell you he is madly in love with her?

How many million eligible bachelors are there in Egypt Josie?

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
laura, they are millions !!!!
Josette please take care and do not just believe everything he says ,, try to know him better please

xxxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I believe what he is saying about his marriage. Even taking all that he said aside, he wouldn't be with me if he was so "happy" so we know he's not happy.

Next, he will leave her. You will all see.

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
i really wish you all the best josette but i do not want to see you with a broken heart aain . that is all

i hope he is ur man

xxx

Laura
Member # 879

How old are you Josie?
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
28, so I'm not young and dumb. I believe him. He's not the I'm just telling you I'm leaving my wife,but never really is leaving his wife. He means it! I can see it in his eyes. Ok maybe I can see it in his eyes is laying it on a little thick,but I do believe him.
Laura
Member # 879

I can't believe I am having this conversation, *laughing at myself.
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
good luck Josette , i wish he is ur man , it seems u r really in love with him , i hope he is the right man for you

xxx

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Laura ,

are you Egyptian ? how old are you ?

xxx

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egyptian sharm you must be the most lovelieist guys here your so nice and polite even when yu know your being lied to ...
your a good man to good for here ..take a break love ...

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
panziebanana ,

thank you for your comment about me , but actually i do not think josette is leying to us, i only see that she is not yet experienced about Egyptian , and she can fall in love so fast. and that does not make her bad person , i am sure she is having a heart full of love that she can not keep it for herself

so we all have to try to help her as much as we can

and thanks again for your nice words

xxx

Laura
Member # 879

Why do you ask egyptian sharm?
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
just to know . guess u r very well informed about Egyptians

xxx

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

you speaking to me why i asked didint just im see gullible when i want to .....and hes gullible thats all but i respect his opinion and thats that..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by panziebanana:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

you speaking to me why i asked didint just im see gullible when i want to .....and hes gullible thats all but i respect his opinion and thats that..
No, not you chimps.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
im crying here im just watched
beautiful minds starring russel crow
powerful ..
need to believe that something extra ordinary is possible...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wenn die Realität sich gegen Dich verschworen hat, ist nichts mehr sicher... (If reality has ganged up on you, nothing is safe anymore...)

sorry but me mind is somewhere else at the mo ... [Frown] [Frown]

TamerSaid
Member # 12442

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TamerSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am sorry josette its bad behavior from him.
Posts: 37 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that film, Chimps - I cried buckets too, always a sign of a great film if it moves me to weep like a baby!

As for chucking a pizza out of the window, your new fella may have just made some hungry cats and dogs very happy Josette, so you could think of it as a small act of kindness [Big Grin]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
get_over_it

u r the best , actually you had the best comment on that subject..

xxx

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes i agree with you Egypt, get-over -it
made the best words
i love animal lovers

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
same here yorkshire

same here.

xxx

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am imagining this, even though I don't buy any of these ridiclous Josette stories...and I honestly don't think anyone else does.

but imagine, you meet some man in a taxi, he's the driver, he works for the ministry of justice, whatever, we think [Roll Eyes] and he is married but unhappy in his marriage. He is a strong believer (muslim) and takes you to a bar to get some drinks, sweet talks you, you start to see eachother, and after a few days he's with you (or you're with him either way) and he freaks out about pork possibly on pizza and is disgusted, throws it out the window and you would sit there calmly and think, 'wow that was weird, wonder if he's crazy'... [Roll Eyes]

whoever you are Josette, I imagine you sit at your pc all day just laughing to yourself, my best regards to you, and hopefully you will get that actress part you always hoped for....

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"you would sit there calmly and think, 'wow that was weird, wonder if he's crazy'... "

Smuckers, youre fuuuunnnny! [Big Grin]

Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little surfer girl:
"you would sit there calmly and think, 'wow that was weird, wonder if he's crazy'... "

Smuckers, youre fuuuunnnny! [Big Grin]

seriously, you really don't know this guy, just met him, he does this, wouldn't you be a little afraid and ask him to leave before he gets violent or goes into a rage? what the heck would you know about him other than the fact that he hates his wife, cheats on her, apparently loves you to death even though he's known you for less time than can be counted on one hand, you believe everything he says and your only concern is the fact that he doesn't like pork on his pizza....
if Josette was my daughter I would slit my wrists... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com