EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Is he crazy? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is he crazy?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but this is like watching one of those shows that just too rediculous to laugh at. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:

I knew!!!!
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
Laura ,

how old are you ?

xxx

Good question!

I support you in this but remember she has been 'hunted' already.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I have some catching up to do on the Josette saga but who's Mahmoud? The guy she feel for in one night and moved to the next day?

Seems like Josette got herself a guy who has the same hot temper like her. You better watch out, Josie, this could get interesting and dangerous! [Big Grin]

BTW, you are sharing the man of your life with another woman? Any chance you are on drugs, girl???? [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

if Josette was my daughter I would slit my wrists... [Roll Eyes]

Oh, Smuckers, don't write this on a beautiful Monday morning..... at first I had to look at some horrible wedding pictures of someone I know [Mad] and now that..... I need another coffee BTW, gotta headache!!!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL tiger, don't worry, it isn't as if she's real anyway [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers , she is real .

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
LOL tiger, don't worry, it isn't as if she's real anyway [Roll Eyes]

Strange I exactly used to tell this everyone when Josette arrived here on the ES scene. But throughout the weeks she kept posting my heart grew kinda fond of her. And real or not real - who cares.... [Wink]
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why we do not just give her a chance to prove that she changed , she is been nice to everyone for the last week , so give her a chance

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egyptian sharm you only believe she's real because you've got a soft heart and like to think she's just naive and unexperienced, when what she's really doing in making fun of western women in her daily dramas and ongoing scharrades, anyone who believes her is naive and unexperienced. I'm not saying I'm not going to be nice to her, if anything I find her stories a lot like soap operas, who needs TV with Josette on ES [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
who needs TV with Josette on ES [Smile] [/QB]

Exactly, Smuckers, at least she gives us our daily dose of exitement on this forum! ES right now has the temper of a chewing gum..... it's quite boring in here.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

it's because some people haven't been frequenting it much lately (shhhh ! ) it's been very nice [Wink]
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Grief! [Razz]
I am in the "Esteemed Granny Club"! No secret there!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Good Grief! [Razz]
[Big Grin]

[Confused] I don't understand...
mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real or not, i still love josette and her stories!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too....she is the reason I started on this site...Josette??? Give us an update...I need my fix...
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Good Grief! [Razz]
[Big Grin]

[Confused] I don't understand...
Sorry Smuckers, I should have put that with a quote, it was to ES and Lazeez. For some reason this young guys want to know my age. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

ohhhhhhh you granny you [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura, you are only a couple years older than my mother and she would be highly pissed if anyone called her a granny!
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Seems like Josette has her fanclub on here!!! [Smile]
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grannies are HOTTT!!!!!
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Laura, you are only a couple years older than my mother and she would be highly pissed if anyone called her a granny!

Alchemist, I have 2 beautiful grandchildren, which makes me a grandmother. That some on this forum have the mentality that this is suppose to be an insult, what can I say. [Roll Eyes]

But to each their own, and if your mom doesn't like it, that's ok too.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
laura
age makes no difference
i bet you are a wonderful person
will you be able to make the march meeting in deals
One of my best friends is 67, im 34, we get on like a house on fire,
i havve more in common with her than people my one age
love you to be there

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] I love when people say that, I prefer it when they run the words together and say 'a house'a fire' [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

Alchemist, I have 2 beautiful grandchildren, which makes me a grandmother. That some on this forum have the mentality that this is suppose to be an insult, what can I say. [Roll Eyes]

But to each their own, and if your mom doesn't like it, that's ok too.

Well my mom is not technically a granny yet, so that might have something to do with it. I don't think being called a granny is an insult, but someone over 50 shouldn't be called a granny based purely on age. As my 80 year old grandmother says, you are as young as you feel. My apologies for any offense. [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamersgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
josette, hi look im new to this forum but ive been reading alot..
i dont know if you truly understand what a lifestyle change it is to be with an egyptian man.
the expect obedience and respect
and seems to me your too obstinate to provide that
if your american, it makes me cringe because you make all american woman to have stereotype
you should try for an american man, he will love your obstinance since he probally only in it for the fun anyway

Posts: 51 | From: usa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

so an american man can't love a woman for anything other than finding the obstinance sexually appealing, since they have no hearts or souls right? [Roll Eyes] I'll admit american men (and women) have our issues but they're not as barbaric as you want to make them out to be... besides, I'm sure a guy who shacks up with a girl who is a tourist to the country to have a little fun can over look someone being obstinate...he wouldn't need to be an american man [Roll Eyes]
tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for tamersgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANYBODDDDDDDDDDDY OUT THERE?
Posts: 51 | From: usa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for tamersgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AM NOT A HATER, I TOO AM AMERICAN..BUT I KNOW WHAT THEY WANT
THEY WANT JOSETTES..

tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamersgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOT ALL AMERICAN MEN ARE BAD, BUT SPEAKING AS AMERICAN, THEY WANT ONE THING..
THE ONES WHO DO MARRY, HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THEM CHEATERS,
AND THE OTHERS JUST PLAIN WHIPPED

tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
THIS IS NOT A CULTURE THAT PROMOTES VALUES, LETS FACE IT..
SOME GOD WILLING TURN OUT OK..

seabreeze
Member # 10289

wow ~ you're new here, eah? [Roll Eyes]
tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
yeah and im not being snappy..just being truthful.as i see it..
i dont like to come off as a stereotyper either cause its not fair.
i am american woman, i made more then my share of mistakes but, on the inside i am faithful and good
but i am american with kids too soo i know not only how prejudiced my guys family is against me
(and for sure understand why)
but also know that most dont want responsibility here
any more hard to find a man who works

tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
when i met tamer, i see how family oriented they are and how much dignity they have and i cant help but to compare
tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
BIG DIFFERENCE IN CULTURE
HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGE DIFFERENCE

Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that one can judge any man on his nationality...but rather on his morals, values, life experiences and family upbringing....one can't generalize about an individual based on culture....Hoorah for diversity!!!

North Americans do get caught up in their lifestyles and fast paced lives, somethings to the deteriment of the family but that is the world we live in.....freedom has its price.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
American men must be really cruel to their own women....... they are only after one thing...... well it takes two to do it....... [Roll Eyes] [Wink]
tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for tamersgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAH, YEAH...LOL
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is that josette?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
nothing like josette
terrible insult to someone unknown

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on Batty, Josette is unmistakable, just look for certain words...

Sex, men, married, divorced, food, men in blue coats, men, sex, mother in laws, sex, men, leaving egypt, moving in, married, sex, men...oh and airport [Big Grin]

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
I ordered a pizza for me and Mahmood because he said he'd stop by and have dinner with me. I had made us lemonade and fixed a cucumber salad too.

Well, Mahmood asked me what kind of pizza it was and I said pepperoni. He asked did it have pork, and I said I think normal pepperoni does,but because this was Egypt, I assumed it was all beef. Then he said well since we don't know for sure, I cannot eat this FILTH and then walked over to the window and threw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm Houston we have a problem!

You did not know that Muslims don't eat pork? Or at least majority will not eat it. If you were considerate enough, you would make sure that pepperoni is not made of pork because you knew he was a Muslim, right? That's what you ask before you order.

This is like bringing meat to a vegetarian and acting shocked why vegetarian asked you - what the hell you just brought in ? [Big Grin]

In his mind, it shows how insensitive to his religious convictions you were, thus he probably feels insulted by you not making sure that meal doesn't include "eating pork" at your home.

Another mistake you have made is that instead of going out for a dinner at his expense, you invited him to your home and cooked for him. [Wink] Unless he is your husband, I don't see the reason why should you invite him home.

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamersgirl
Member # 13068

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for tamersgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you,caterpillar
seeee, i did not use any of those keywords
i said i am good, i love one man, and im faithful,
AND I DONT DO IT ON PLANES

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com