EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello people of this board, I am a novice here and I would love to say hello to everyone, it is my first time to thread on "Share Your Egyptian Experiences" and I promise to share mine if there is any, but unfortunately there is none [Razz]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then post a picture of your candy and promise to return any oral favours, - then you will be an experienced man within 2 weeks...... [Big Grin] Not by me offcourse- im a boring happy married wife but there do hang around certain types inhere that might be interested [Big Grin]
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz] Here I did my part, time to receive and I want it NOW !!! Any offers [Big Grin]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Korvin, nice to meet you. I'm Miss Noor and what is it your looking for? Friendship, I am always open to friendship.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Hello, Miss Noor, is that your name since you came here or you had another and had changed it to this one ?!

Yes, I am looking for both, friendship and clients, I shoot people for money... it has been our family's business since generations now [Smile]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MissNoor! What up? When are you headed to Dubai? Come to Egypt!! Meet me in Julio.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin.:
Hello, Miss Noor, is that your name since you came here or you had another and had changed it to this one ?!

Yes, I am looking for both, friendship and clients, I shoot people for money... it has been our family's business since generations now [Smile]

Are you like the egyptian La Cosa Nostra? Should we call you the Korv-father?
"Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me."

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow BIG HIIIIII FOR YOU KORVIN
Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Oh people, you are the greatest indeed [Smile] [Smile]

Are you like the egyptian La Cosa Nostra? Should we call you the Korv-father?

Oh Alchemist, you are so tired of me [Big Grin]

Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Korvin, Welcome [Smile] Im a noobie too.. I have no friends but hey Im trying .. Hope to see ya around!

--------------------
hi... [Smile] I'm Adam.. damn glad to meet you..

Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too funny..

--------------------
hi... [Smile] I'm Adam.. damn glad to meet you..

Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my sweet Korvin.....My real name is Lucy. I'm also fairly new here. I love to have friends also. Really you shoot people, with bullets or camera? I must say this place is really interesting to come and read. I actually have a good friend from Egypt who has moved to Dubai. I wanted to learn about the culture and I sure have come to the right place. What brings you in here?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

I came here one day I was lost and looking around for food and water and place to sleep [Frown]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi im yorkie
crazy , romantic
silly girl

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Yorkshire so good to see you back hone. I bet you had a wonderful time. Yes Alchemist I want to go to Egypt and see its wonder. I will let you know as soon as I know lol. Hey Korven Miss Noor is my one and only name in here. R u kidding me I would never be able to keep up with my self if I had other names...dam talk about confusions hahahhaha Nope I am just plain Miss Noor....real name Lucy
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks miss noor
yes i loved it to much, go , you must, you will become addicted

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLLLLLLL Corv realllyyy glad i see you still alive,havent laugh with ur posts very long time! [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

I thought you were dead too [Smile]
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry's Sandra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Korven, by just simply reading your posts, it makes my day... I have a good laugh :)Your sense of humor is so great. Thanks for lighting up my day, dude [Smile]
Posts: 53 | From: somewhere | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Any time my Lady and the honor is mine [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com