EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Message for Chimps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Message for Chimps
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi dear,
Please pm me, i would like to catch up with you and see how you are doing? Its been awhile since we spoke. Lol I cant remember your current username so i just posted this, easier.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i miss our chimps to. its not to much fun anymore since she has not been here i need those laughs [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] when I first saw this thread I thought it said MASSAGE for chimps! [Eek!]
I think I need to go back to sleep... [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[Eek!] when I first saw this thread I thought it said MASSAGE for chimps! [Eek!]
I think I need to go back to sleep... [Frown]

Naw, just hormones, smuckers [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss her too. I just want her to know that i think of her often and pray for her and her daughter constantly.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps = soma [Wink]

Undercover i waring you don't talk like that about this ahadiths? the prophet said that for one thing ,in the PRAY , so don't pray for god and your mouth smell garlic or onions okay
just in this case only before you pray , so don't mix up the stuff okay , again there are more hadyths is called THE PROPHET'S MEDICAL in one book talk about how much useful like the prophet advice to eat garlic or onion for more sicks okay but when he siad this hadith coz you have to be polit smelling for god pray and don't for get he said too the angels sufer from same what we sufer from coz when you pray the put them mouth in your mouth when you pray and when you remember the god and when you done they take your words for the god , so if your smell is bad take a shower or don't upset prayer near you in same mousque , u get this
OH MY GOD IT'S A REALY GREAT RELIGION BEHAV

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
Chimps = soma [Wink]

Undercover i waring you don't talk like that about this ahadiths? the prophet said that for one thing ,in the PRAY , so don't pray for god and your mouth smell garlic or onions okay
just in this case only before you pray , so don't mix up the stuff okay , again there are more hadyths is called THE PROPHET'S MEDICAL in one book talk about how much useful like the prophet advice to eat garlic or onion for more sicks okay but when he siad this hadith coz you have to be polit smelling for god pray and don't for get he said too the angels sufer from same what we sufer from coz when you pray the put them mouth in your mouth when you pray and when you remember the god and when you done they take your words for the god , so if your smell is bad take a shower or don't upset prayer near you in same mousque , u get this

[Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
yeah i had the same reaction smuckers

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
Chimps = soma [Wink]

Several people have told me that they think 'Undercover' is Chimps too. They do have similar tastes in 'cut and paste', plus varied writing styles. Insanity can't be disguised for long on ES. [Roll Eyes] The next mad metamorphosis is just around the next thread. [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undercover = Tigerlily on steroids.
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:

ROTF [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:

ROTF [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps = soma

IS this chimps bad word guys or what ? i'm soma and i didn't like anyone talk about islam as they like , if you have any thinking point just tell me okay

Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a sweet nickname!! [Frown]

--------------------
hi... [Smile] I'm Adam.. damn glad to meet you..

Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Chimps = soma

IS this chimps bad word guys or what ? i'm soma and i didn't like anyone talk about islam as they like , if you have any thinking point just tell me okay

ROFL

Chimps is member on here. Not a bad word. lol

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chimps is NOT soma nor undercover
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
chimps is NOT soma nor undercover

Don't look at me!! [Eek!]
She isn't me!!! [Mad]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Ah [Big Grin] [Eek!] ha...I've just spotted Smucker's 'Wotever' avatar!!!!! Is this a clue? [Razz] [Big Grin] (Kidding Smuckers, I promise).
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Ah [Big Grin] [Eek!] ha...I've just spotted Smucker's 'Wotever' avatar!!!!! Is this a clue? [Razz] [Big Grin] (Kidding Smuckers, I promise).

LOL, I don't know, I could be Wotever, everything is a mystery. [Wink]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

I could be you SWYS, I could be having a conversation with myself about who I am!! [Eek!]

(wait I'm getting confused now...) [Confused]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Hahahahaha Smuckers. Now you are scaring me ...and me...and me...and me...oh....and her too. [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Razz]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss you chimps, please come back, we need a laugh around here
please come back to us,
love Ali xxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i second that i want chimps back. she did make me laugh . i also miss her [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com