EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Cavemen Preferred Full-Figured Ladies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cavemen Preferred Full-Figured Ladies
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cavemen Preferred Full-Figured Ladies
Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News

March 27, 2007 — Thin may be in now, but prehistoric men 15,000 years ago prefered full-figured gals, suggest dozens of flint figurines excavated from a Paleolithic hunting site in Poland.

Since almost identical depictions have been found elsewhere throughout Europe, the figurines indicate a shared artistic tradition existed even then.

The findings are published in the current issue of the journal Antiquity.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/03/27/fullfigured_hum.html?category=human

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember the beautiful paintings of Flemish artist Rubens in the Baroque period?

Full-figuresd women (what we consider now as 'fat') were the non plus ultra.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it makes sense, in any environment where there is poverty or risk of malnutrition a large person is going to be deemed attractive because they can afford to eat well.

My husband was only telling me yesterday how people in Egypt would think i was ugly because i am slim and not rounded...with big everything [Big Grin]
Good job i dont live in Egypt i'd have a complex! lol

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
it makes sense, in any environment where there is poverty or risk of malnutrition a large person is going to be deemed attractive because they can afford to eat well.

My husband was only telling me yesterday how people in Egypt would think i was ugly because i am slim and not rounded...with big everything [Big Grin]
Good job i dont live in Egypt i'd have a complex! lol

But it’s the cavemen who hunted right? So having a fat cavewoman at home would mean more the caveman would have to bring home bigger kill. Perhaps the fat cavewoman kept the cavemen warm at night I’m pretty sure duvets weren’t around back then.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately, but she would also have a lot of fat reserves to feed cavemans babies, which would also make her a good option...

question is, what kind of man did cavewoman prefer... i rekon they preferred a big muscley hunk...no change there then! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
definately, but she would also have a lot of fat reserves to feed cavemans babies, which would also make her a good option...

question is, what kind of man did cavewoman prefer... i rekon they preferred a big muscley hunk...no change there then! [Big Grin]

So caterpillar what do you think the cavewoman preffered a meat head or bigger ahem [Smile]
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Good question, i dont think the 'ahem' is a REAL factor in chosing a partner, as long as it works [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so the men preferred plumper women and the women preferred shorter men...I'm surprised we have any models that made it through the evolution! [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
Perhaps the fat cavewoman kept the cavemen warm at night I’m pretty sure duvets weren’t around back then.

Oh, this sound very romantic in my opinion. A big *HOORAY* to all fat cavewomen! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its well known fuller figured women show men subconsciously that they are healthy and can have many children. Whereas size 0 or near there actually starve themselves to the point where their bodies do not function properly and cannot get pregnant at all !!
And what attracts most red blooded males is the fact women can give them children to pass on his name and genes......
ROLL ON FULLER FIGURES !!!

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
so the men preferred plumper women and the women preferred shorter men...I'm surprised we have any models that made it through the evolution! [Wink]

Oooh, I was just going to post something like this! Short and fat, we should all be bowling balls!
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My husband was only telling me yesterday how people in Egypt would think i was ugly because i am slim and not rounded

Haven't you been to Egypt yet, cat?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a society in which periods of starvation exist, I think its more common to see a body type that packs on the fat - thus the high rates of diabetes and obesity in Native Americans - probably the Inuit too. It has something to do with the way glucose is synthesized.
So, again, if you have no periods of starvation, no lack of food reserves, you don't need ot be a porker. This whole "hoorah fat women" thing is really stupid in my opinion because of the obvious health complications. See "caloric restriction studies."
Its just another thinly veiled way of objectifying the female physicque. I think it would be really funny if people started going, "You go BOY! Rock that big husky flabby body." We don't start pumping fists in the air for fat men as often, do we? I think people should focus on having a healthy diet and getting a lot of exercise. THAT is what is sexy and good for babies as well. (See studies on how many more complications overweight women have during pregnancy compared to their healthier, slimmer counterparts.)

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com