EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The Weekend (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Weekend
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going back to the beach this weekend insha'allah. Hoping to leave work by noon at the latest.
I'm so excited!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're going to Lansing to visit one of my gfs and her husband and their new baby on Saturday. [Smile]

Great now baby fever will kick in again!

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I have baby fever big time. It worries me. lol

Insha'allah my honey and I won't be having any babies for some time yet. Though in the end, not up to us of course.
[Big Grin]

Have fun this weekend Mother War!
[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, LovedOne! You have fun at the beach [Smile] I envy you being on the West coast with nice beaches. We have crap for beaches here. [Frown]

I was so anti babies a few months back but now I'm baby crazy. I would ideally like to wait a year or so but my baby fever may trump that. Only God knows and it's ultimately up to him to decide when it will happen. [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would just like a bit of the old yellow globe to shine down [Cool]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo relaxing. Having my choice of beverages served, talking a little here and a little there, posting on ES, gorgeous weather, i like this very much.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Well, the beach was too short, only just over 24 hours this time.

Gosh, only just under 3 months til the first real vacation I've had in years.

Will I make it that long without going crazy and killing everyone in sight?
Doubtful at times.
[Razz]

Mother War, I agree about the waiting a year bit. I had about the same figure in my head as well for after things are settled.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went to the freak relative wedding from hell this weekend. I am SOOO glad to be home. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trollin':
Went to the freak relative wedding from hell this weekend. I am SOOO glad to be home. [Big Grin]

What kind of freak Snoozin? The 'freaks come out at night' variety or the 'what a freak' variety?

You felt obligated to attend, sheeesh, if i don't like someone the hell with them period, wedding or not.

I'm happy you're home too [Smile]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

We had the best time visiting my gf and her family on Saturday. They have the most beautiful Egyptian/American baby girl (she's a nice mix of her Egyptian mom and American dad) [Smile] Such a good baby, too. Ok now I REALLY want one!!!!

Sorry your beach vacation was a short one, LovedOne.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEHEHEH GIVE T TIME MOTHER OF WAR ITS COMING GOOD

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
We're going to Lansing to visit one of my gfs and her husband and their new baby on Saturday. [Smile]

Great now baby fever will kick in again!

Okay,have one for you!

Got a wee 3 week old kitten which needs 3 hourly bottle feeds..any takers??

Och well,will be my weekend again!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

We don't have water! That's how my Friday is going. I don't know what happened we usually receive water 3 days a week(which is more than enough to fill our tanks) but it's not here yet.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i'll use a couple of liters of bottled water to freshen up and go to Shmaysani buy more water, some kool-aid, some cooked food and hang out with you guys tonight [Big Grin]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Ok I am still without water and as a result I purchased something I haven’t bought in a loooooooooooooooong time: toilet paper

But it’s all good and also bought a lot of bottle water, which isn’t normally necessary but given the circumstance it was. You see here companies bring to your door drinking water that come in 5 gallon containers and you use these containers with water dispensers. Anyway this is my weekend so far. And I’m loving it, it just seems so tranquil compared to when we first got here.

The shopping tonight was nice too and I struck gold as I found Wheaties and Kellogg’s pop tarts on sale [Big Grin] That’s right pop tarts (8 pc) were going for .69 cents and the Wheaties(1 LB package) for $1.39 …. You see the catch is they expire within 2-3 months (wheaties 2 months, pop tarts 3 months) but I have no problem with that at all. [Big Grin]

Those who are beginning their weekends now I wish you guys a pleasant one.

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
And I’m loving it, it just seems so tranquil compared to when we first got here.
That’s right pop tarts (8 pc) were going for .69 cents and the Wheaties(1 LB package) for $1.39 …. You see the catch is they expire within 2-3 months (wheaties 2 months, pop tarts 3 months) but I have no problem with that at all. [Big Grin]

Those who are beginning their weekends now I wish you guys a pleasant one.

Strawberry pop-tart blow torches - a scientific paper. Don't try this at home folks:

http://www.pmichaud.com/toast/

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

We have running water [Smile]

Apparently we had running water but someone turned off our water lever outside. Our neighbors showed my wife everything, including which lever is ours and which water tank is actually ours. Truly wonderful people, I don’t know who would do that though, mess with the lever that pumps water to our tank. I know I never bothered anyone and even when coming home very late I make damn sure to be very quiet. I mean the only thing I do that might be a little offending is hanging out shirtless in the balcony and that isn’t un-Islamic at all. It could just be stupid kids but the fact remains someone tampered with our water lever outside.

Well at least we now know how this damn water system works.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

I don't know how many of you are anticipating this coming weekend. Personally I am counting down the hours. 45 Hours and counting, I don’t play that Thursday nonsense here. That’s the whole region’s weekend. The gentle folk [Big Grin] hang-out on Friday evenings. I don’t want to be shoulder to shoulder with a weekend ho or an Iraqi jewelry store guard who made off with a million dollars worth of jewels during the fall of Baghdad. I want to be around nice and gentle people where “hi, excuse me” with plenty of smiles is the norm. I want to see relaxed people enjoying their company and drinks. I don’t want to see guys who are deprived or gals, guys who are gawking women. I don’t want my wife around as I intend on drinking jug after jug of draft kool-aid. [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yes, we're going to the beach this weekend, and I hear the weather is supposed to be wonderful. Taking the boy to the pool, husband to a seafood restaurant, and both for a nice walk on the boardwalk in the evening.

The only thing better would be to take the step-kids as well.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Oh, yes, we're going to the beach this weekend, and I hear the weather is supposed to be wonderful. Taking the boy to the pool, husband to a seafood restaurant, and both for a nice walk on the boardwalk in the evening.

The only thing better would be to take the step-kids as well.

Sounds great Trollin, I guess your move is paying off in terms of increased family outings. I’m happy for you. It's what you always wanted, right. Don't you just love it when things come together.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Moving didn't really increase family outings in that respect -- we can always go to the beach.

But it has taken us from a high-rise, which isn't very kid-friendly, to the suburbs, with a real neighborhood, a lake practically in the back yard, great sidewalks and quiet roads for bicycling with the kids, and a little playground. Husband grills out every night and is growing a bunch of tomatoes in the back garden.

But yes, I absolutely love it. We've got Algerian, Lebanese, Chinese, Polish, Mexican, and Indian (Sikh no less) neighbors. I even get to practice my (bad) French on the Algerians. [Smile]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 14 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Moving didn't really increase family outings in that respect -- we can always go to the beach.

But it has taken us from a high-rise, which isn't very kid-friendly, to the suburbs, with a real neighborhood, a lake practically in the back yard, great sidewalks and quiet roads for bicycling with the kids, and a little playground. Husband grills out every night and is growing a bunch of tomatoes in the back garden.

But yes, I absolutely love it. We've got Algerian, Lebanese, Chinese, Polish, Mexican, and Indian (Sikh no less) neighbors. I even get to practice my (bad) French on the Algerians. [Smile]

Can you adopt me please [Razz]

I will say it once and I will say it twice some of the kindest and sincerest Americans are the immigrants (recent). I think you have your little paradise on earth. [Smile]

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
Can you adopt me please [Razz]

I will say it once and I will say it twice some of the kindest and sincerest Americans are the immigrants (recent). I think you have your little paradise on earth. [Smile]

I agree. Where I lived before had a very large immigrant population as well, just a different mix. But it's one of the best parts of the DC area, the great variety of cultures right here in your back yard. [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and i cant wait to meet you trollin. [Smile] Sobriquet:are you coming to the beach with us?oh sorry you are in Egypt [Frown] . us girls are headed for the beach . Friday [Cool] inshallah i will meet trollin
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
and i cant wait to meet you trollin. [Smile] Sobriquet:are you coming to the beach with us?oh sorry you are in Egypt [Frown] . us girls are headed for the beach . Friday [Cool] inshallah i will meet trollin

Sorry ladies but I'm afraid of the ocean [Razz] ***Disclaimer - I am joking*** [Big Grin]

mok-Mokkkkkkkk i'm residing in the Levant now and not North Africa.

19 hours and counting ... that's how much i miss lounging.

Yeah i want to be catered and tended too, fill up my glass YO! [Big Grin] ahahahahaha

and keep 'em coming [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well we will be lounging big time. wish you could come [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Well i certainly didn’t lounge but I am in chill-mode and simply relaxing. If I told you guys ‘clothes hangers’ altered my plans you’d probably laugh. But that’s exactly what happened.

At 5:00-6:00PM everything was fine and I was on schedule. My plan was to lounge from 8pm until 1am and that is really enough time, 1am is very respectable and Amman is not exactly a party town either and not that I want to party here anyway. I just wanted to chill.

Anyway

My wife wanted some hangers because we actually have cabinets now in the bedroom to hang our clothing. I suggested Istiqlal Mall (Independence Mall),a new mall which is not too far from where we live. So we’re waiting for a taxi and waiting some more and a red little car pulls up and the guy goes ‘taxi’ …………..i immediately thought … yes sir thank you! This guy just saved us 15 minute wait at least.

So all is well, these guys here take advantage of the situation or lack of taxis, in NY we would refer to them as “gypsy taxis/gypsy cabs” … anyway we’re at the Mall and I’ve been there before, but my wife hasn’t. Her exact words upon checking it out were ‘amman just improved more in my eyes’.

Yeah-yeah!

So we spent about 3 hours there and I knew time was going by because I first heard the maqrib (sunset prayer) athan and then the Ishaaa (night prayer) athan and after hearing the Ishaa prayer I knew my plans were good as dead. You see Amman is not exactly a party town and nothing like the cities I lived in previously and it’s not like I wanted to party anyway, I simply wanted to lounge.

So I’m sitting here writing this post a little before 1AM and I’m content. We shopped a lot and found many great bargains at the Mall’s supermarket. I also bought several DVDs – 300, Premonition, Disturbia, Bug and Déjà vu starring Denzel Washington.

A beautiful day [Smile]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
THATS JUST GREAT . GOOD FOR YOU [Smile] I DIDN'T GET TO THE BEACH WITH TROLLIN BECAUSE OF RAIN BUT WE WILL MEET SEPT 5 FOR LABOR DAY [Wink]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
THATS JUST GREAT . GOOD FOR YOU [Smile] I DIDN'T GET TO THE BEACH WITH TROLLIN BECAUSE OF RAIN BUT WE WILL MEET SEPT 5 FOR LABOR DAY [Wink]

Rain [Smile]

People residing in many parts of the world condemn it and yet others rejoice upon every drop. You can’t have your cake and eat it to. [Smile] Labor day should be even better, bbq is in order!!

And a whole lot of kool-aid [Big Grin]

Speaking of kool-aid … I am stocked [Big Grin]

So I might get silly tonight [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yeeeeeehaaaaaa fosters here you come. i am hanging low tonight have to be at work by 5 am so i will be a good girl tonight [Eek!] have a great time
[Cool]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
yeeeeeehaaaaaa fosters here you come. i am hanging low tonight have to be at work by 5 am so i will be a good girl tonight [Eek!] have a great time
[Cool]

Who the hell do you cook for at 5:00AM!! And you’re smart but very lucky because I am enjoying kangaroo kool-aid now but I almost opted for german piss [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Rain???? Hi, Mok Mok. Husband and I are late going to the beach. I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and got stuck in beltway traffic for almost 2 hours coming home. [Eek!] So we just decided to wait until the evening to hit the road, avoid the worst of the traffic. Had no clue it was raining there. [Frown]

We are about to leave now. Have a great weekend, sorry you have to work.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i sometimes have to cook in the morning breakfast and lunch shifts . i know it sucks but it is what i love to do. and trollin, ill see you in sept.hope you have a great weekend , the rain i think has moved out so you should have a great one [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
so hows your head today Sobriquet !!!!!!!!!! how were those kool-aids? and how silly did you get last nite?
[Wink]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
so hows your head today Sobriquet !!!!!!!!!!
[Wink]

I'm on life support [Embarrassed]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Okay i'm bored, a whole hour to go before the yankee game begins, wifey wants to watch one of the DVDs, and i'm torn.

The only logical thing to do in such a situation is to go out and get some more kool-aid. I think i'll try turkish kool-aid tonight, it's called Efes or something like that.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
bite the dog that bit you hey? [Big Grin]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
bite the dog that bit you hey? [Big Grin]

Damn right [Big Grin] and I am having my cake and eating to. You know why mok-mok because I know women’s brain [Razz]

You see I’m chilling now in bed, drinking kangaroo kool-aid(yeah I didn’t want any part with Turkish 9% Efes crap) and munching on Doritos[*], watching a yankee gamecast and listening to 92.3 K-Rock. How am I able to do this after we were supposed to watch a DVD?

Easy [Big Grin] I was like habibiti come on put on the clothes and shoes you bought yesterday [*]. I wanna see them, let’s check ‘em out [Big Grin] , yeah let’s take some pics [Smile]

That’s how you handle business [Big Grin] , I think there is a discussion going on now ‘what women want’ personally I think it varies from woman to woman but in general women want attention, you have to be involved in their lives, the shoes, the clothes, the little things you must discuss it with them. If not you then they will discuss it with their friends and family, you must compliment and say nice things like ‘yeah they look real good on you’.

It’s not all about sex and it’s not all about serious things. The little daily things count very much because there are 24 hours a day. I know what I write is open to criticism because some women will be like, ‘we don’t want to be treated like that and babied’. It has worked all my life though. I am talking from my perspective. Some might deem it manipulation but really is it, I mean I actually care and I will always say something looks good unless it looks absolutely hideous. The thing is I enjoy it and I actually missed several innings because I was so into the shoes conversation and how they have nice shoes here that are reasonably priced.

Yeah this is my weekend - just a normal weekend [Smile]

[*] http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000370

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Where the hell is Doodlebug!!! [Big Grin] ... yesterday the Boston Red Sox lead over the Yankees was 5 games now it is down to 4.5 games, after NY defeated Detroit (a few minutes ago) 5-2 [Smile]

If boston loses tonight (they're playing now) and are down 1 to zero, their lead will be down to 4!! [Big Grin]

You see doodlebug is around when things are going well for Boston but when things are like they are now, she disappears [Razz]

[Big Grin]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

OMG!OMG!OMG! The score was 5-0 Angles of the Red Sox and i post a little post here and now it's 6-5 BOSTON

WTF

I swear to god i hate boston, i swear to god i hate 'em

damn
damn
damn

damn

damn

they need to lose this game it;s imperative

and my kool-aid is running low - damn - i gotta go back out and get some more [Big Grin] 24hr beer shop [Big Grin]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Damn boston is still in the lead and i have to go out and get some more kool-aid and with these damn taxi drivers, bastards! They will exploit me upon knowing i am on a beer run. Some taxis here won't even pick up a passenger because they are carrying alcohol.

don't belive they are pious because these bastards will take you for the right price. that's what i hate. I thought a six-pack would suffic (six pack of 16oz cans) but

apparently not [Big Grin]

see u guys soon and if i don't come back ever, go to amnesty international and say 'sobriquet' went on a beer run @ 5:00am and never returned [Big Grin]

ahahahahahaha JUST KIDDING ... amman is very friendly [Smile]

Who knows maybe i'll come back and Red Sox lose, you never know

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Boston won. I came back got the kool-aid and learned they exploded to a 10-5 victory. What are you going to do; I could only respect such a team, hate them but deeply respect them.

Yeah I got my dew [Big Grin] I told the cabbie upfront I am going to get beeerrrrrrrrr from the street down the block from safeway. It costs 1.5 JD from here and I will give you 3, he said 4 and I replied ..OK

He was nice asking me where I was from and such and such and I asked if he makes more money during they day or at night to which he replied the ‘day’. I asked him why because you just made 4 JD from me?! He said well at night I might not have another customer for a while and I will be driving around empty, as you can see there is no one out, but during the day there is someone there all the time.

He was nice and he tried to demonstrate his little English on me but I don’t fall for that because I like to keep it Arabic but when I say goodbye I dazzle them with some NY accent … and I see that dumb look in their face … ahahahahahahaha

I would like to add that I had a wonderful time this weekend and thank you ES. I am enjoying it immensely now and I have never felt more comfortable than I have now posting here. I wish other members feel the same. We may disagree and we may even argue but personal insults should never be tolerated and if you are a victim of such insults just step away. Just walk away after saying your 2 cents.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
the phillies won [Big Grin] [Smile] [Cool]

happy birthday to you again [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
trollin how was the beach????????? missed me? [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
trollin how was the beach????????? missed me? [Big Grin]

Yeah, I did! I think I saw that beach you were talking about, too. Is it bayside?

I posted a pic of the totum pole in the food section, on that long picture thread for ya. [Wink]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
saw it good picture, but the beach i am talking about is on the ocean side . if you are coming from Bethany going toward dewe\y beach , its the last concession stand where you can drive threw to the beach the sign says tower road beach. glad you had a nice time
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

I am officially bored and craving restaurant food. That’s right restaurant food where I order whatever I want, that kind of food, with a waitress (the prettier the better [Big Grin] ) checking up on me and asking if I want something else and is everything satisfactory. Western though, something with good chunks of meat and a nice side dish maybe ribs or maybe even an enchilada and a beef burrito. Damn Yankees game won’t start for another 5 hours. I’ll see you guys later, I am going to bar hop, and I don’t care if it’s only 3 in the afternoon. I’ll make my way to books and connect with you guys from there.

Enjoy your Saturday ladies and gentlemen.

Peace in the middle east

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Hey my peoples [Smile] Yeah running a little late you guys have no idea what it takes to iron a linen shirt: Ironed Linen Shirt

It's all good and i am no longer bored, chilling, shaving (trimming) and now about to take a shower [Big Grin]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

I am done and ready to go and this is as close as a shave as i ever get: Shave with a smirk

That's my little smirk ...Aahahahaha ... yeah i am definitely bugging out , i don't give a **** though, cause i've been to good for so long, i need to get, i need to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [Big Grin]

I just gotta flow.

peace

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took you three hours to get ready to go out??

You're worse than my Aunt Ann, we used to take bets on how long it would take her to get ready. Three hours was the high end.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
It took you three hours to get ready to go out??

You're worse than my Aunt Ann, we used to take bets on how long it would take her to get ready. Three hours was the high end.

I know but I did a lot in that time span. I was enjoying it and so I wasn’t rushing but usually I could be out in 30 minutes including shower, shaving and ironing. Yeah I needed to get out of the house and I am sure you guys know that feeling. All week it was this and that and looking at furniture and shopping for Ramadan and doing our budget in addition to making our Sept Schedule and just so many other little things that I am fine with BUT I need some kind of reward for achieving [Big Grin] . I had fun last night though because we watched ‘disturbia’ and it was great but I just needed to get out today.

Now I am out and I don’t want to get drunk as a matter of fact I skipped the bar hopping altogether. I am simply lounging now with a pint of brew to my right, a menu to my left, listening to great tunes. Classes and Ramadan around the corner I just needed some air.

The Yankee game will begin shortly and I’ll probably head home afterwards.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com