EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » egyptian mens ways of thinking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptian mens ways of thinking
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can someone that knows egypt plz tell my why the egyptian men same culture same religion and all
think so much differently
then other egyptian men like the men from cario what i have seen and heard they are more loose in relations then the small town men
my friends tell me no relations until u are married
then i see some that are from cario do have relations like the men in usa
its mind boggling walid says they dont but i have heard alot do this???inlighten me plz
plz be nice with yr replies
and no names of men i mean men in general thanks!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I Have To Be What I Am

Enlighten me
I wanna see through the smoke
Inspire me
I wanna be something more
Entice me
I wanna see into the vast darkness
Leave me
my solitude gives me peace
Trust me
my heart aches for meaning

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
can someone that knows egypt plz tell my why the egyptian men same culture same religion and all
think so much differently
then other egyptian men like the men from cario what i have seen and heard they are more loose in relations then the small town men
my friends tell me no relations until u are married
then i see some that are from cario do have relations like the men in usa
its mind boggling walid says they dont but i have heard alot do this???inlighten me plz
plz be nice with yr replies
and no names of men i mean men in general thanks!!!

we think in different coz evrey one have different fingerprint ,and we are not made in the same factory as robots.
i advice you , take the shortest way and ask your egyptian boyfriend ,do you make love before marriag? [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Muslim men think differently no matter which country they were born in..I just got off the phone with my brother(in islam)..he gave me the third degree on some things..Rule Number 1 there is no if or buts or I can not explain my points of view...Iam normally wrong anyway ROFLMAO..he just says Iam moody and starts laughing..anyway Iam not complaining because its nice of his to call.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no we do not have sex
like i said where he lives he said they do not have sex until marriage
now in cario i have heard that they do
and its same culture and in tanta the do too have sex but just dont get caight

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydotapple:
All Muslim men think the same no matter which country they were born in..I just got off the phone with my brother(in islam)..he gave me the third degree on some things..Rule Number 1 there is no if or buts or I can not explain my points of view...Iam normally wrong anyway ROFLMAO..he just says Iam moody and starts laughing..anyway Iam not complaining because its nice of his to call.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
I had to edit this because i made any error..
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
np if there are errors i understood all of what u said!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
I think you should start listening more to people than listening to what you hear what people say about what they hear.LOL i just confused myself totally ROFLMAO
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i hear from people who has had sex there the men are not shy they do tell me their stories

--------------------

sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme
Member # 13852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sothefccwon'tletmebeorletmebeme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I not understand one single sentence on this thread??!!
Posts: 35 | From: Rising From The Ashes | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well one explaination is men that live close to their families tend to follow the rules more closely where as the ones that are living away from the family tend to be more.. open.
Also cairo is full of foreigners and tourists where as the smaller villages are not so there is less influence from "outsiders" there.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Well one explaination is men that live close to their families tend to follow the rules more closely where as the ones that are living away from the family tend to be more.. open.
Also cairo is full of foreigners and tourists where as the smaller villages are not so there is less influence from "outsiders" there.

thank u sweety thats what i was wondering
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe i understand more about egyptian ways than people think i do

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is the same in any country anywhere around the world, the people in rural areas are more conservative than those who live in the big cities. And those who are not exposed to the larger society think that their norms are the standard.

However, Egypt is more sexually conservative than the US, for example, as the Islamic guidance on abstinence from sex outside marriage has a greater direct influence on a larger proportion of the population than the same guidance from Christianity has on the Americans. So yes, you will find more people abstaining from pre-marital sex here in Egypt than you will in the States, but you will also find those who don't.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thank you for putting it in a longer text i understand
i was just wondering how he can think it does not happen there in egypt or maybe he does not wanna see that yes it does happen
just like he says there is no aids in egypt ofcoures not duh noone will tell u they have aids also he says there are no prostitutes in egypt what ever i seen somewhere in the net that they have probs with them in cario so he is blind or does not wanna know the truth!!!thanks everyone i was curious!!

--------------------

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thank you for putting it in a longer text i understand
i was just wondering how he can think it does not happen there in egypt or maybe he does not wanna see that yes it does happen
just like he says there is no aids in egypt ofcoures not duh noone will tell u they have aids also he says there are no prostitutes in egypt what ever i seen somewhere in the net that they have probs with them in cario so he is blind or does not wanna know the truth!!!thanks everyone i was curious!!

LOL had he actually ever left his village [Wink]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya hes been to alex cario
but he has a sheltered life
i guess or he has never seen things like that happen

--------------------

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people 'think' it is better to put their head in the ground and ignore'facts' and they will go away.
This is part of the 'rural' or 'village' concept, because in villages or rural areas, everything said in an offensive way attacks one's reputation, and it matters to them. They are trained to the 'denial' system.
People that talk about their sex lives to others are not very well accepted in Egypt. In the big Cities it could be seen as 'cool'. But not by a villager 'mentality'. In conclusion a 'modern' or 'cool' or 'promiscuous' Egyptian, will tell about his/her sex life to some people, maybe foreigners because they are supposed to be more open minded, but will 'deny' it to others. Your bf may be in 'denial' or in the 'dark' because no one is telling him the 'truth' or maybe he never reads the Egyptian newspapers or magazines or never watches Egyptian movies that tackle all this, or never watches any Egyptian 'open' talk shows.
OR would prefer to 'disseminate' only the 'pure' and 'good' side of Egyptians.

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And about 'AIDS' and prostitutes in Egypt:
there are movies made just to 'create the awareness' to the 'in denial' masses that it does exit. newspapers talk about it all the time especially in the Sharm and Hurghada areas.
There is a Police department specializing in booking prostitutes in Egypt.
Also Male prostitutes exist in Egypt. Egypt is like any other country in the world with its ups and downs.

--------------------
Almaz

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no we do not have sex

MMMMMMM
I WONDER WHY YOU HURRY ? [Big Grin] ,LOOK TINA , TO BE HONEST WITH YOU , IF YOUR GUY MAKE LOVE WITH YOU BEFORE MARRIAGE THAT MEANS HE SEE YOU A CHEEP ONE .
IF HE COSISNTS NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE THAT MEANS HE LOVE YOU .

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thanks alot for yals answer he said we would never have sex until we are married no if and or butts about it

--------------------

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple answer...because no two ppl are exactly the same.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
---------------------------------------
Simple answer...because no two ppl are exactly the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah..,and i'd like to add..,egyption society is so complicated just as humans themselves..,they pray in mosques and then make sins..,or they make sins then they go to mosques and cry and ask ALLAH for forgivness about these sins..,so it will be wrong view if u thought that egyptions all r just devout angels who make no sins..,and it will be wrong view if u thought that egyptions is just an evil devils who just create sins..,

egyptions = big society with diffrent concepts & diffrent opinions = humans(males & females) = so complicated creatures

and humans = not angels & not devils...,oh and not animals too

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
anyone no matter where they are from are a far cry from perfect but the way he says it its like noone does nothin bad in egypt no aids and no whores i said yr crazy there are all of that in every country only u dont see it can u dont look like hear and see no evil
he doesnt want to see the bad in people especiall people in his own country
it happenes.when he find out hopefully wont be a big shock cas he cooses not so see all of this

--------------------

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
why do you want to have sex before marriage tinakamal?
when you get to know each other very well and both decide you are FIT for each other regardless of all the cultural social and religious differences, then you can marry and then you can feel comfortable with a husband you know, and understand, and accept as he is, and especially integrate in his culture with his family.
sex before marrying him will not achieve the above. It is learning about him, his personality, his upbringing his childhood his mother his sisters. You can't know all this from chats tinakamal. you have to come to Egypt and make a living here and integrate in the Egyptian societies and learn about everything you can about Egypt first. If you do not, you are in for many many 'surprises'.
Your husband knows very well about everything you mentionned. But he chooses not to talk about it with you. That is also part of his 'culture' at home and his culture in the village and his culture in the school he attended.

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
before marriage an Egyptian man could be different then after marriage. Once you carry his name and become MRS ..... he has the official right to protect 'his' good name. If he sees that your behavior or your way of dressing is not appropriate to his beleifs he will request you change that etc; you have to know all this, accept and agree and then marry him if you still want to. [Smile]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has said they won't have sex before marriage. I think she is just asking why some Egytian guys feel ok about it.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Some Egyptians men have sex before, and some choose not to, like some Americans go to church and some do not, and some prefer to marry and some won't and there are some Americans and some europeans that prefer not to have sex before marriage but you do not hear about them because these matters are kept private in some families [Wink]
katiek
Member # 13843

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katiek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think its that simple, i think the difference is that some Egyptian men want their women to believe that it is not ok to have sex outside marriage..not ok for women,
Posts: 3 | From: england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Some Egyptian men , are also very disturbed katiek. Like other men are in other countries sick, disturbed, strange same thing. Some in any country get drunk, and beat their wives then make them believe it is their fault and we can open many issues, just reading the papers is an eye opener to tragedies around the world because of
'power trips'In Islam it is Not ok for men or for women to have sex before marriage, same in Christianity as far as I know, but how many people really follow Islam or Christianity the 'correct' way? Just by seeing how many ask questions on a board like this, instead of going to the LIBRARY and reading about Islam in their language is one example of how misguided people can become, and beleive a 'strange'husband with a 'superiority complex' or a bf and think Egyptians are morons and Islam is terrorism. [Eek!]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
wee in usa alot wanna drive their cars before buying them u know what i mean test drive it first see if they are sexually compatible
as for me its not important
small big what ever i love him as a person
not for what he has or does not have
he is never perverse his mom raised him very respectful to women

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karemo7:
quote:
no we do not have sex

MMMMMMM
I WONDER WHY YOU HURRY ? [Big Grin] ,LOOK TINA , TO BE HONEST WITH YOU , IF YOUR GUY MAKE LOVE WITH YOU BEFORE MARRIAGE THAT MEANS HE SEE YOU A CHEEP ONE .
IF HE COSISNTS NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE THAT MEANS HE LOVE YOU .

^^lol^^
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
wee in usa alot wanna drive their cars before buying them u know what i mean test drive it first see if they are sexually compatible
as for me its not important
small big what ever i love him as a person
not for what he has or does not have
he is never perverse his mom raised him very respectful to women

Well it depends if the cream is halal. [Razz]

p.s Was it me but i could have sworn the server was down test before drive then was you . [Wink]

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cream

--------------------

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt is majority Moslem country but different with Saudi Arabia and it is also different with Tunisia. In Islam that is HARAM / prohibit to have sex before married, and some men who lives in big city or small city can have sex before married depends on what kind of men they are. If your man respects you, he will not ask "to sleep" with you in HARAM way. But they always think that western/europen women are loose/free in everything. I hope this is not alright [Smile] Good luck.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ofcourse its not alright i know how the think about us in usa but not all think that way some do have respect towards love and relationships

--------------------

angelica
Member # 13794

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here not all people think about haram not all people think about religion what's going on is that they are following traditions which are not about religion at all for example here men do mistakes do bad things and they say we are men we do whatever we want no one will talk about us but girls if they do mistakes they do in secret because they are afraid of people talking about them all people every where do mistakes but the difference is that mistakes in egypt are hidden all no not fair to say all but many have relations do everything and hide and in europe or america they do everything clearly a man and a woman are boy friend and girl friend and all people know about them but many people here just go marry in secret which is not marriage because real marriage should be announced so girl friend and boy friend in other countries is more marriage because all people know this couple is committed..and men here try to get the girls to make them have sex and they keep trying and if the girl do something they say she is not polite she is bad girl cos she had sex with me and not judge him self that he was like a devil trying to seduce her, but also there are some open minded people which are about 10 % or 20% they are boy friends and girl friends some do sex before marriage some not and they get married and also some are religious who don't want to do sex before marriage
Posts: 18 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tinakamal are you really stupid or pretend to be one????Goshhh what a dumb questions you ask and i wonder how is this possible?Dont you really have any other job to do,than sit here 24 hours and asking DUMB Questions!
Like a member here from long time you know very good that egyptians and the muslims in common dont make sex before marriage,why you ask then!What a bullshits,the men from cairo do it,then maybe the other part of the egyptians doesnt and etc!You really are an IDIOT....sorry but i just couldnt resist to tell you the truth!

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
tinakamal are you really stupid or pretend to be one????Goshhh what a dumb questions you ask and i wonder how is this possible?Dont you really have any other job to do,than sit here 24 hours and asking DUMB Questions!
Like a member here from long time you know very good that egyptians and the muslims in common dont make sex before marriage,why you ask then!What a bullshits,the men from cairo do it,then maybe the other part of the egyptians doesnt and etc!You really are an IDIOT....sorry but i just couldnt resist to tell you the truth!

kiss off i asked the question and thats that if u dont like it u stick it to
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:

not nice
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com