EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Desperate women (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Desperate women
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
instead of telling lies about another member she should have told the truth about herself

If the thread gets reported and the company look at the thread they will realise that one of their employees listens into an interview, makes false assumptions, writes fictitious stories of a stranger and would then consider holding interviews in a more private setting.
I am firmly behind Loira on this one.

we obviously see confidentiality differently

that's fine

--------------------
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then (?????) thats how it should be things going..,

1-guy/girl choose his/her soulmate whatever this things (age,culture,land,etc..)

2-family accept or refuse the choice of their son/girl.

3-guy/girl will show so much insist for his/her choice.

4-the family will try so hard to resist this choice and make him/her give up.

5-they will fail so here they have 2 things to act..

First:accept their child's choice and realize that he is adult enough to deal with the results of his/her choice if it will be good or bad results after.

Second:refuse their child's choice and act so wrong by giving him/her their back..,then it will be their own mistake not his/her mistake..,and even though their action about that..,the child should try hard from time to another to make things better..

but so if we imagine that the lover has left his love by the name of sacrifice or feeling guilty that he/she made her family angry at him..,then really his/her sacrifice will be without any meaning and will be so useless action..,coz it will just leave pains inside the other side and things wont ever going to be better between he/she and his/her family again..

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. This is Europe. We have far more similarities as you should expect. Let me tell you something real honest, and you`re not going like it, but it is the truth.
I have children in this age, so I can give you perfectly examples.

Last week I heard my son went to my daughters room, asking in an alarmed way : I heard you have a date with a Mohamed. Is this true?
I heard him asking, and I was alarmed too!
Me, who is in Egypt every 2 or 3 months, who has friends there, who loves and appreciates them, who knows the culture, I was alarmed only because the name was Mohamed.( because I know how many immigrants are. Many, not all)
I didn`t wait untill I could give an opinion anyway because I never saw him, but only because of the name I made myself a judgement, and my son did the same.
I made myself a judgement,it flashed through my mind,and as soon as I did, I realised it was ridiculous. ( I didn`t speak it out)

After all that Mohamed seemed to be one in a group and after all he didn`t show up, like many Mohamed`s do [Big Grin]

But, do you recognise the similarities? Imagine yourself a young man, we shall call him Mohamed again. Mohamed has a date. His family discovers, is alarmed, and is asking : I heard you have a date with Betty Boop. Is this true???
Betty Boop is 15 years older, devorced, and American. Besides that, she doesn`t wear hijab and she is Christian. Do you think the family will say: It is your choice, or will they be alarmed???

Both will be alarmed, only because of the preoccupations... It is the sad truth about how people think.

Maybe when it is serious, and they meet each other, and get to know each other well, maybe they will appreciate and value each other, who knows? But most of the time they won`t get a chance...

Only because they are Mohamed and Betty Boop...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
No threads for desperate men ya auto walla eh?

Batty
More than half of Egypt is full of desperate men trying to get laid with whatever woman they happen to bump into. [Roll Eyes]
Why don`t you start a thread on this?

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:
I met a woman in Egypt (late 30's) who met her husband online (believe it or not) and he is late 40's. They liked each other, met and married. They now live a very happy life in America and are doing well.

I have recently met a couple with exactly the same age difference as the one you know. The woman is late 30 and the man is late 40 and they have been happily married for 5 years now and live in Egypt.
I have noticed that mixed couple work better when the tow of them are already divorce, is much more easy for them to accept their differences. But when is their first engagement is always much harder to take the right decision I guess they must get a lot of pressure to married the perfect woman who would pleased the all family.

hahah to please the family i will not marry a man if i have to please the family i will marry him not his family although i would be a part of their family they must eccpect me for me and repect the fact he loves me
we dont have thid problem but im just sayin marry the man not the family be yrself if the family dont like ya thats their loss!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The Peoplê
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplê         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
No threads for desperate men ya auto walla eh?

Batty
More than half of Egypt is full of desperate men trying to get laid with whatever woman they happen to bump into. [Roll Eyes]
Why don`t you start a thread on this?

Using that logic your entire country.....wait, your entire hemisphere consists of desperate men and women
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serene Advocate
Member # 13882

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serene Advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

IMHO I don't think so, as adults we should have left those stupid impulses behind in childhood, that is what growing up is all about. Further if such stupidity is totally alien to the country and culture you are running to then even more so, as how do you think you will ever gain any respect as a person there. Try telling an Egyptian woman that you threw up a perfectly good life with opportunities and freedoms that they can only dream of because you fell in love with a young penniless man way below your class and they will think that you must be crazy as well as desperate.
( By You I mean in general and not you personally). [/QB]

No I don't think that people should lose those stupid impulses and leave them in childhood is that not the phrase 'young at heart' describes. What about the couple who have been married for many years, and then suddenly one of them falls in love with someone else, gives everything up to be with them. Is that not an impulse. I am sure those people who act on these so called impulses to move country to be with someone they are in love with have also given thought to what they are doing - not exactly an impulsive action as it does take some planning. I should know I have a friend who is going to do exactly that!!!!
Posts: 24 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serene Advocate
Member # 13882

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serene Advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Not just in Egypt my friend but the world over. All those desperate men to meet up with all those desperate women LOL

Posts: 24 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serene Advocate:

Not just in Egypt my friend but the world over. All those desperate men to meet up with all those desperate women LOL

This makes more sense [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serene Advocate:

hahaha i have met a few online them some lil horney toads i just ignore them i say im married and they still dont care what pisses me off is when i gnore them they make a new id and said im sorry i couldnt see yr chat duh dummy i ignored u lol
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received a PM from a member of this forum who advised me to post my version of the story of “desperate woman”: to try to clarify the misunderstanding" which I think is not but more an attack on me from a frustrated woman whom I naively helped when she was “ desperate “ to find a job in Cairo

I met Loria when I was looking for a flat I have responded to her announced posted on Es the: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004131;p=1#000002

On the phone she mentioned to me that she was looking for a job.

When I arrived in Cairo I was helped by a lot of people who kindly have send my cv to their companies they work for, and its thanks to some of them that now I m working so I said to myself this is my turn now to help someone.

I called her back and kindly proposed her to send her cv to my manager. She came for an interview, along with many other people before and after her for the same position with similar skills and experiences. When people are interviewed I m often asked to checked if whether their languages skills are ok for the position or no. This is why I m always there while candidates have their interview, and my comments on them are nothing than professional as I am asked to assess if whether their French is good enough.
The person I was talking about in this thread has been interviewed for the same position, but has nothing to do with Loria at all and is totally anonym. This person came along with many other candidate graduated form some tourist, and everything which is related to languages studies (including languages teachers). This person I spoke with has also never heard about ES, and if I knew she was reading this forum even sometimes I would have never ever post such king of thing and of course I knew that Loria was frequently reading ES as when she came for the interview I was in break and was reading ES on my computer and she told me that she likes sometimes reading some threads.

Anyway During her attacked Loria has forgot to mentioned that is me who have kindly arrange this interview for her when I called her for the room she wanted to rent, she also forgot to mention that after beeing rejected for the position, I and my colleagues have also kept sending her resume to some other departments in the hope that they would call her back for an interview, and If I would have felt that she was a “desperate woman” and that she could not have any chance like the real desperate woman, I would have certainly not send her cv like I did
and would have advised her otherwise.
After what she wrote about me and after having played the victim , I have tried to contact her at least to explain to her what I just said but she always refused to listen to me, she preferred bashing me on a forum, and delivers some very personnel information without even thinking about the consequences it could have on my life .

If I was in Loria shoes and would have read this I would have been very upset, but before bashing someone like she did, I would have also wondered how come a person whom I don’t even know and think that am a desperate woman is sending my cv around her company in order to help me to get a job.
I would have also wondered how come she posted such kind of information as she knows I frequently read ES.

Loria I do not think that you will meet many people who will try to help you out like I did so please think twice before making such kind of accusation and if you do meet someone who is willing to send your cv around like I did without knowing you, don’t forget next time to say thank you !!!!!!!!

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, it's clear now for everyone to see. It was all a big misunderstanding, two different people simply got mixed up. It's all good now and clarified. Wonderful! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for trusting me Tigerlily, also thank you MK to have kindly avised me to post my version of the story.
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt must be covered with elder woman who are searching for a job after their young boyfriend has decided to marry somebody else.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Egypt must be covered with elder woman who are searching for a job after their young boyfriend has decided to marry somebody else.

Elder woman??? you consider woman in their 30's and early 40's elder woman?? [Roll Eyes] . Why are you always such a negative person lately??. I used to enjoy your posts alot, but lately all they do is fall flat...
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thenility thuckth.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I hope I don't become senile (knocking my knuckles on wood). Oh, I hear someone at the door, brb.
[Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Lol I hope I don't become senile (knocking my knuckles on wood). Oh, I hear someone at the door, brb.
[Razz]

Bring me walker, granny pants and my physic, smucks and MK.. HaaaaH, whats that, cant hear ya too well forgot to put my ears in..Wherre did I put that hearing aid??? [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that it seems to be one big misunderstanding, I wonder how many people in this world are at war with each other due to mere miscommunication.

And it also proves that my Freudian analysis was utter crap.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Elder woman??? you consider woman in their 30's and early 40's elder woman?? [Roll Eyes] . Why are you always such a negative person lately??. I used to enjoy your posts alot, but lately all they do is fall flat...
Sure! As soon as there is an age-difference that`s more then 10 yrs., I think 'elder woman' is a logical conclusion. Is this negative???? I think this is selective indignation. Read all my posts, and then make a conclusion...
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Sure! As soon as there is an age-difference that`s more then 10 yrs., I think 'elder woman' is a logical conclusion. Is this negative???? I think this is selective indignation. Read all my posts, and then make a conclusion...
I have read all your posts for a very long time. My open always was when I read your posts that you are a very intelligent person who gave good, insightful advice. Lately, However, all I see is negativty, concern with social class, and keeping stereotypes alive. This is honest 100% opinion, not bashing, just an observation. You put people into a box lately ???, you are contributing to an opinion that is fast fading away. People grow and change, the world grows and changes......In order to affect change then society has to be remolded in thoughts. Rigid opinions such as the ones that you hold lately and convey in your posts show this. You are a victim of old thoughts, and old ways. Life expectancy-years ago 60 was considered dead, now it is considered the new 40. The internet, ease of travel,cultures mixing and adapting to fit the world in the 21st century- This is the excitement of advancement in our world.. I could stereotype your behavior, but then that wouldnt be fair to you , would it??Dont you think that there are those in egyptian society who also want to grow and change???? Really, lately I've been wondering what is happened to you cause I thought you were a little bit deeper and caring than what you have been portraying in your posts recently [Frown] ..... As for Selective indignation....I am 38 yrs old, I am attractive, I am alive and I will not be put out to pasture just yet [Wink] . Really, your attitude about this went out years ago..Nothing wrong with dating someone who is younger or older.Its all about sincerity, love and maturity level. A dog is a dog whether he is egyptian, american or from timbuktu,age 60 or age 20.I find your attitude about this,especially as a therapist who is supposed to encourage positive change and need for objectivity ,is lacking lately and Im kinda dissapointed with this.... [Frown]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
40 is a great age, believe me. You are beyond caring for other peoples opinions. More confidence than in your 30's. I like things as they are now. Life is good!!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
40 is a great age, believe me. You are beyond caring for other peoples opinions. More confidence than in your 30's. I like things as they are now. Life is good!!!!!!!

I agree with you. I will be fine when I am in my 40's. Seems like some women miss out on this because of hang ups and social constraints..
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I think you just don`t understand me. I`m not going to defend myself, and I think maybe it`s better to don`t make inferences when you don`t know or don`t understand the intention behind pronouncements in common. Again it was no expression that regarded anyone personally, but it is answered again in a personal judgement.
When you read my posts carefully, as you claim you do, you can see that there is no personal attack in most of the posts. Only when somebody attacks me personally, it can happen that I think it`s permitted to answer in the same way.
You could also have asked me: What do you mean to say with such an expression?
Then I could have explained, and you could agree or don`t agree.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION!!!
By the way; selective indulgation means that you feel insulted by remarks made only one person. Anybody else could have placed this remark without being attacked. I feel I stepped on toes because you feel a negative judgement in the elder woman/younger man issue. Your opinion is that it is nothing wrong with it, my opinion in this was that it is a often occuring phenomenon in Egyptian society. And that it is a to much co-incedence that two women in a similar situation wanted that same job. There are three possibilities:
1. Egypt is covered with this kind of couples
2. It is not true
3. It`s a co-incedence

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
I think you just don`t understand me. I`m not going to defend myself, and I think maybe it`s better to don`t make inferences when you don`t know or don`t understand the intention behind pronouncements in common. Again it was no expression that regarded anyone personally, but it is answered again in a personal judgement.
When you read my posts carefully, as you claim you do, you can see that there is no personal attack in most of the posts. Only when somebody attacks me personally, it can happen that I think it`s permitted to answer in the same way.
You could also have asked me: What do you mean to say with such an expression?
Then I could have explained, and you could agree or don`t agree.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION!!!
By the way; selective indulgation means that you feel insulted by remarks made only one person. Anybody else could have placed this remark without being attacked. I feel I stepped on toes because you feel a negative judgement in the elder woman/younger man issue. Your opinion is that it is nothing wrong with it, my opinion in this was that it is a often occuring phenomenon in Egyptian society. And that it is a to much co-incedence that two women in a similar situation wanted that same job. There are three possibilities:
1. Egypt is covered with this kind of couples
2. It is not true
3. It`s a co-incedence

I never said you were making personal attacks on anyone. Nor am I making any kind of point on this one topic.You do this with everything lately, in a general way, not against one person. Your posts are discriminatory towards egyptian males,your continued obsession lately in your posts with social classes, and the idea that a society cannot evolve and change too meet the world is also what I was pointing out. Since Im not involved with a gigalo from hurgada or luxor nor am I elderly, your post does not attack me personally nor do i really care about it if it did apply to me. You are focusing on one thing... I am saying that lately your posts are very negative and portrays the writer to be very narrow minded and snobbish.This is directly opposite of what you were in the past and as a therapist knows better than to do. Your portrayal of egyptian men is almost predudicial.Now I had stated I gave you an honest opinion,IT WAS NOT AN ATTACK,, and you became very defensive-something that you never used to do in the past. Allowing for someone to give their honest opinion is also a courtesy that you should give, not just ask for.. [Frown]
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are more than three million Egyptians abroad so, Egypt is always regarded in the migration literature as a labor-sending country.

During the past 10 years or so, Egypt has become a receiving country. It has affected our socioeconomic, juridical, and political situation.

Retired FOREIGNERS establish themselves in Egypt by investing in housing, land, businesses; driven by a cheaper life, by passion, by boredom, by love for archeology, etc;

Young studs are cashing in.
Foreigners have become a 'cash cow' in Marketing terms.
Older women are buying younger men.
It is a demand and supply situation.
It is a shame but a fact.
It has become a trend and it is affecting the Egyptian life in touristic areas, and other areas as well.

Most Egyptians have accepted that trend as part of the new socioeconomic era.
[Embarrassed]
Will it change?
It depends on the 'supply'.

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rumi, you might want to consider that ???? is simply echoing the prevalent attitude one might find in egypt.

that you feel young at mid 30s on the arm of an early 20 something year old is your business.

doesn't mean the rest of egyptian society isn't going to label you as too old for your partner.

ditto on social and class commentary.

it's not so much negativity, it's simply that so many women who don't know much about the country post on here, and (in my opinion) ???? is simply trying to address that.

now if you'd like to lecture most egyptians about how backward they are because they're so class-oriented, be my guest. good luck, too.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Well said ya Almaz.
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
--------------------------------------
doesn't mean the rest of egyptian society isn't going to label you as too old for your partner.
[/QB]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually its what the society doing all the time,let their BIG LOOONG nose in others life and label things..,not just about this thing,in any case society comments

if he married poor girl they will label him as foolish man who married dirty girl which not fits him

if he married rich girl they will label him just thief who married to steal her money

if he married to pretty girl they will label him as stupid guy who married from playing naughty bad girl

if he married from ugly girl they will label him as blind man who married from monkey

if he married and take his wife away they will label him as sick Isolated man

if he married from poor girl from poor country they will label him as sick crazy.

if he married from divorced woman they will label him as crazy loser

if he didnt marry they will label him as spoiled man who have some wrong

they will always label and they will always comment in any case and in any time,lot of times i feel that society is just have one job (to spoil and destroy others life) then after desroying their life they leave them to die alone,its unjust society then who person should not let them to destroy his/her life

im muslim and in my relgion i have pretty much good example about this topic (Prophet Mohammed was poor and younger & Lady Khadija was older and richer and was married 2 before him,then they got married and they were so maching to each other..,Prophet Mohammed wasnt imposter and Lady Khadija wasnt desperate) and society didnt say any thing,didnt comment,didnt label,it was beduien society by the way!!!!

for muslims including egyption society(muslims who claim that they follow Prophet Mohammed in his actions)i send this example

for non muslims i say,try to compare between 2 things for muslim (traditions & islam),the muslim belong to islam before belonging to stupid traditions & society comments,or that which should be according to our faith.

question pls,in ur socities there at ur countries ur actions and ur opinions r same or its just something u have about Egypt and egyptions only???!!!!!!!!

ALMAZ,i hate ur words really

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Okay, this was the original comment:

quote:

It was a comment to the exploination that the seemed to be a job-vacancy for foreign women.
There seemed to be AT LEAST two women who were looking for such a job.
And BOTH were kind of similar in the describtion that could suit on "elder woman/younger men".

This is what Souri is stating. The wrong woman felt that it was about her, and reacted in a defensive way.

So, is there is one job, and AT LEAST two women are coming for that, and both are/were in a elder women/younger men relationship,then you can ask yourself, how many are there?

It still is a rather unusual situation, can this be a co-incedence, or are there more couples like this, as we think there are?

Or, when it isn`t, is this the truth? Because older/younger, and the younger was marrieng somebody else... is this reality? Two at the same time?

It is not giving a opinion about older/younger, only as the fact that she is older/and he is younger. It doesn`t say it`s good, and it doesn`t say it`s bad. Only the static fact that she is older, nothing else.

You can ask my opinion about these relationships, if you are interested. You can ask, because I didn`t say anything about my personal opinion in this. I just mentioned a static fact.

When you are telling somebody he is negative, you can think it`s an opinion, the one who recieves, will feel like attacked. I think that is a logical reaction.

When you are making a remark that there seem to be a lot of older/younger couples, without saying anything postive/negative, why should somebody feeled attacked.

First one is a personal remark, adressed to someone in particular. Second one is in general.

That`s the difference.

So, time for a question to ask you: Why you feel a general remark as "Egypt must be covered with elder woman who are searching for a job after their young boyfriend has decided to marry somebody else" as negative?

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
actually its what the society doing all the time,let their BIG LOOONG nose in others life and label things..,not just about this thing,in any case society comments

if he married poor girl they will label him as foolish man who married dirty girl which not fits him

if he married rich girl they will label him just thief who married to steal her money

if he married to pretty girl they will label him as stupid guy who married from playing naughty bad girl

if he married from ugly girl they will label him as blind man who married from monkey

if he married and take his wife away they will label him as sick Isolated man

if he married from poor girl from poor country they will label him as sick crazy.

if he married from divorced woman they will label him as crazy loser

if he didnt marry they will label him as spoiled man who have some wrong

they will always label and they will always comment in any case and in any time,lot of times i feel that society is just have one job (to spoil and destroy others life) then after desroying their life they leave them to die alone,its unjust society then who person should not let them to destroy his/her life

I agree with you in this. I have noticed in Egypt GENERALLY it seems the job of the soceity to pull everyone else down. This is an envy element. 'IF I CAN'T BE HAPPY NOBODY ELSE WILL BE EITHER!'. Whatever. [Roll Eyes] Everything is judged about everybody else, while few will judge themselves.

I've also noticed that GENERALLY they judge the man more in reference to how he marries. The women are judged on so many other levels, that deserves an entirely different thread. The men are really judged and scrutinized a lot in their choice of wives. I find it very hypocritical and amusing, but also sad.

I understand what you mean.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hetsho1982:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

I don`t think it is typically Egyptian. I think it`s human. Everyone has certain personal values and opinions, about what is good, what is bad, what is permitted and what is not,what is normal and what is not.
This personal opinion is composed out of cultural and social habits, class, own expierences, and the emotional and intellegence capability.
And the whole world is giving an interpretation to events as a marriage.The way how they react depends on what I said above.
Peronally I think the marriage of the Prophet is a bad example. It was a marriage, but not a marriage as usual. The prophet had more then one wife, one older, and one very much younger. So, there were two unusal marriages at the same time. I don`t think that there would be one older woman who should like her husband also marries a very much younger woman.
It would feel as a confirmation on the common opinion.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

????? It's not typically Egyptian but I think what hetsho meant was that in this soceity it is much worse, and I have to agree GENERALLY.

what I think hetsho also meant referring to the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was that there are many in this soceity who claim to live their life sunna and follow the examples of teh prophet and live their lives as he lived his. However, they then put tradition over the sunna when it comes to marriage. Hypocritical.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Also generally I don`t think so. I think it depends on social class. It doesn`t only has to do with general opinions, it also has to do with "how big your world is", with who are the ones you`re going along with, and with how you live your life.
A society as you describe will fit a great part of this society, it`s called "social controll".

Social controll is something what exists in every society. But, it is a changing habit. Social controll dissappears by certain life-circumstances...

--------------------

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im muslim and in my relgion i have pretty much good example about this topic (Prophet Mohammed was poor and younger & Lady Khadija was older and richer and was married 2 before him,then they got married and they were so maching to each other..,Prophet Mohammed wasnt imposter and Lady Khadija wasnt desperate) and society didnt say any thing,didnt comment,didnt label,it was beduien society by the way!!!!
True, and Prophet Mohammed was : loyal, responsible, committed, faithful to her till she died
He did'nt take a second wife while married to her, he did'nt marry her as a second wife. He was'nt an imposter and she was'nt desperate.
She needed a responsible, loyal man to take care of her and her business, he was up to her standards, and the rest is Islamic history.

Why are you comparing Our Prophet and Al Sayeda Khadiga, to what is happenning to the 'corrupted' part of our society today through our resorts and tourist areas etc..?

There must be some Egyptian young men that are responsible, committed and loyal to the decent lady that trust them and gave them money, and a home and some times the business to run, but what about all the others that are not worthy of that trust? and why compare the foreigner, or the rich Egyptian widow or divorcee, that is buying herself a man, and is proud of 'why' she bought him, with Lady Khadiga?

It is a different era, a different society, different morals, a different demand, and a different supply.

It is not only in Egypt, it is a universal trend.
In other countries too the trend of older Ladies buying themselves younger unemployed men, buying them clothes and giving them a car and pocket money, is not seen as a 'nice and normal' situation.

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Well since the general population of Egypt is in a lower social class that isn't really a debate. I don't know that I would agree that a higher social class is THAT much different, as they will tend to marry within their OWN class anyway, and judge those who do not.

We're speaking religiously and IF religiously the people are claiming to follow the life of the prophet they revere but then changing that when marriage comes then it's hypocricy on a laughable level, no matter what your social class is.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hetsho1982:

Assalamu alaykum hetsho1982,

The difference between the marriage of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and Khadijah and what often happens now, is that Khadijah watched the Prophet, how he lived his life and how he conducted his business, and because she was so impressed with his character and morals, she proposed to him, realising that he wouldn't be able to support her financially in the way she was used to living. And after they married he continued to work for her and she was his boss. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
We posted at the same time, ladies!
Al Salam Alaikom.

--------------------
Almaz

seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Smile]
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wa alaykum salaam [Big Grin]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most Egyptian guys just wanna get ahead in life and their own country doesn't offer any prosperous future for them. So it's understandable that they are resorting to marriages with foreigners to make things better for themselves (generally speaking).
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Most Egyptian guys just wanna get ahead in life and their own country doesn't offer any prosperous future for them. So it's understandable that they are resorting to marriages with foreigners to make things better for themselves (generally speaking).

yes but in the same aspect they should not tell the women they love them if they dont be honest they need say hey ill do this for u or that if u can help me get a visa hey at least she will know what not to expect from him!!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well from our view as foreigners we would feel it as betrayal. But for them it's actually surviving. Is it honorable way? Of course not. But many people get driven to extreme measures. That's why so many foreign women get told on ES, on other websites and in the real life be careful, don't rush etc. Grant it, most of the time these women just think with their hearts and that is wrong.

If Egypt's economy would be better more young Egyptian men would start again to hold on to old traditions and marry local girls. But they simply can't 'afford' them. Egyptian marriages are nothing more than business deals. Show how much you have to offer and I know how much you love me.....

So why should an Egyptian man go through this ordeal what he can't afford in the first place? Any foreign woman - younger prefered as they are fertile - is more than welcomed. She's not demanding, she's not having a whole family as support for her needs, infact she's giving and offering a better future in or outside of Egypt. Can it get any better than that?

But I did meet Egyptian men who would never want to marry a foreign woman, only a good Muslima from their own country. They are still out there but seem to get less and less.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well i would never meet a man from a website nor a forum!!!out meeting was accident and by chance

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Exactly Lilly, and Tina if the guys were to tell the women then that would defeat their whole purpose of a better life, don’t you think? These guys put themselves under a whole lot of pressure. Egypt is in many ways a dead end country and making money is almost impossible for 90% of the population. I do know one thing many guys working the scene in Hurghada/Sharm/Etc are ridiculed in a playful way but nonetheless ridiculed by their friends and relatives in Cairo. The conversations are very funny and the toyboys openly admit their disgust with themselves and their older companion. It’s a commitment of betrayal, a game of deceit. Many times you’ll hear Egyptian guys talk about having respect for ‘Shareefat” (chaste woman. Foreign women (in general) and women in Egypt who date are almost never classified as “Shareefat’. It’s evident in their stroll, when a guy loves a woman he is happy and proud to walk alongside her. These guys many times play the ducking game when walking with foreign women, also when women ask for them at their friends shop (for example) and upon learning so, their reactions and the responses to their reactions are hilarious.

There is a price to pay and many men in such situations become a joke, similarly to their relationships. I have a friend whose brother does this and I can say he is very committed and his sole purpose of bodybuilding was to attract foreign women in Hurghada. Well fate wasn’t too kind to him; he made his way to Italy but like many other guys, eventually returned home.

Have a nice day [Smile]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:

Exactly Lilly, and Tina if the guys were to tell the women then that would defeat their whole purpose of a better life, don’t you think? These guys put themselves under a whole lot of pressure. Egypt is in many ways a dead end country and making money is almost impossible for 90% of the population. I do know one thing many guys working the scene in Hurghada/Sharm/Etc are ridiculed in a playful way but nonetheless ridiculed by their friends and relatives in Cairo. The conversations are very funny and the toyboys openly admit their disgust with themselves and their older companion. It’s a commitment of betrayal, a game of deceit. Many times you’ll hear Egyptian guys talk about having respect for ‘Shareefat” (chaste woman. Foreign women (in general) and women in Egypt who date are almost never classified as “Shareefat’. It’s evident in their stroll, when a guy loves a woman he is happy and proud to walk alongside her. These guys many times play the ducking game when walking with foreign women, also when women ask for them at their friends shop (for example) and upon learning so, their reactions and the responses to their reactions are hilarious.

There is a price to pay and many men in such situations become a joke, similarly to their relationships. I have a friend whose brother does this and I can say he is very committed and his sole purpose of bodybuilding was to attract foreign women in Hurghada. Well fate wasn’t too kind to him; he made his way to Italy but like many other guys, eventually returned home.

Have a nice day [Smile]

Everything you say is exactly how it is and as you say so many men return in the end because they are not equiped for life in a western country and had no idea what they were letting themselves in for. The same is true for the women, there are very few longlasting relationships under these circumstances, the majority fall apart within a year and the woman returns home.

However I think ES gets this problem way out of prorpotion, leaving the tourist resorts aside you will rarely see any of these types of relationships anywhere else in Egypt, the percentage must be tiny.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
It’s evident in their stroll, when a guy loves a woman he is happy and proud to walk alongside her. These guys many times play the ducking game when walking with foreign women, also when women ask for them at their friends shop (for example) and upon learning so, their reactions and the responses to their reactions are hilarious.

Haha, this reminds me of something.

I had a friend in Jamaica that did exactly what many of these Egyptian gigalos do.

One night, I was on the beach with a hot tourist girl I was attempting to seduce.

I looked up and in the distance, I saw my friend further down the beach talking to a woman. He had his back turned to me, but I knew it was him.

I figured,"That mofo is probably doing the same thing I'm doing!"

On a whim, I decided I'd go and say whats up..

OK thats a lie. My real intention was to see if the girl he was talking to was better looking than mine [Razz]

So I tell my girl I'd be right back, and I strolled down the beach toward my friend and his companion making as little noise as possible.

I get closer, and he still hasn't heard me coming.

I am now close enough to see who he's talking to, and I can't help but grin....like this [Big Grin]

The woman he was talking to, was definitely no beauty queen.

She was a black woman, approximately in her mid to late 40s (Jake was 24 or so at the time, 4yrs older than me) and VERY fat.

Not obese, just fat.

She could barely fit in her two piece, and her enormous tits were sagging down to her pubic mound.

She was sitting on a beach recliner and my friend was kneeling infront of her, holding both her hands, and pouring all sorts of honey down her ear.

Whatever he was telling her, must have been good because she never saw me approaching either even though I was facing her.

After a few seconds of waiting to see if any of them would notice me, I said "Whats up Jake?"

She looked up and saw me, and then Jake turned around and saw me.

When he saw who it was, his eyes literally expanded to insect like proportions! It would not be exaggerating to say that his face resembled this smiley >> [Eek!]

He looked like he had been caught performing a crime, or something highly embarassing like wearing women's underwear.

I stood there watching his face, and it took a great deal of will power not to burst out laughing.

After he quickly removed his hands from the woman's, he croaked:"Oh yah man, wha' a gwan?"

His voice sounded incredibly strained, like he was taking a huge dump.

Me: "Oh nothing. I was just on the beach talking to Terra when I saw you. Just thought I'd come by and say whats up."

Jake: "Yeh man, me jus' a talk to me fren' Anjela."

Me: "So thats who this is. Hi Anjela, my name is Alistair, nice to meet you."

Anjela: "Hello Alistair, nice to meet you."

She had a high pitched girly voice, and was either American or Canadian judging by her accent. Most likely American, because I could detect a bit of southern twang.

Her hand felt moist and plump.

Me: "Well, I just came by to say whats up. I don't want to disturb the both of you any further, so I'll leave you two lovebirds alone."

I intentionally used the word "lovebird" to embarass Jake further [Big Grin]

Jake: "Yeh man, dats cool. Me talk to you later."

Anjela: "Bye!"

With one barely concealed grin, I turned around and walked away. After I walked about 10ft, I could barely contain the laughter anymore and my body started shaking. I was even wheezing a bit, because I was trying to stifle the sound coming out of my throat.

When I got back to Terra, I just let loose and guffawed! She smiled and asked me what was so funny. I told her, and she guffawed aswell [Big Grin]

About a minute later, Jake and Anjela got up from the beach recliner and began walking back to the Hotel.

She grabbed Jake by the arm, and I could see his body stiffen.

It was clear that he was incredibly embarassed to be seen with this woman!

I watched them walk away, Anjela's ghetto booty (her a$$ was HUMONGOUS!) bouncing up and down....

So the point of this story is?

Nothing.. Just wanted to ratify what Dunes was saying thats all [Smile]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"desperate women"?????

desperate MEN, more like

men will do anything for a shag

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alistair's post just sums up the excruciating embarrasment in all this. It just beats me why the women fall for it.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reading an article in one glossy woman's magazine in the dentist the other day - re women travelling to the West Indies specifically for sun, sea and uncomplicated sex - they werent falling for anything. They were getting exactly what they wanted. Just like men visting brothels and street workers - except women don't pay!

I'm glad I've never had a high sex drive - and have had more celibate years than relationship years - not that I'm bothgered what people would think of me if I did have a fling, its nobody else's business.

My friend is in Honk Kong at the moment - packed with US Navy personnel and other male european tourists, she is amazed at the amount of men (old, fat, ugly, bald, young, all of them) draped over young asian girls and Russian prostitutes dressed in gold mini skirts and high heels tottering about in the humidity -
my point is - hey sex happens - if children or not involved, or coercian, torture, rape etc
- let them get on with it as long as I dont have to watch!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com