EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » secrets

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: secrets
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Glamour magazine, 83 percent of women tell their friends secrets to their husbands.

So women, if you tell your girlfriend something, 83 percent chance she will tell her husband. But the good news?
One hundred percent of the men aren't listening anyway.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
According to Glamour magazine, 83 percent of women tell their friends secrets to their husbands.

So women, if you tell your girlfriend something, 83 percent chance she will tell her husband. But the good news?
One hundred percent of the men aren't listening anyway.

What?
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never say a secret to a married women

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never trust a woman who says 'trust me' [Wink] [Wink]
(in connection to keeping secrets)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never tell a secret to
(a) someone you know has trouble keeping them, or
(b) someone you know always feels they have to act on knowledge received in a way which they believe is for your own good or for the good of your mutual employer whether you agree or not (thieving work colleague with whom I was closely associated springs to mind here [Mad] ) - huh and she had the nerve to say I was unprofessional for wearing a tee-shirt to work while she was in an expensive suit doing all her thieving - sorry </RANT> [Mad] [Mad] , or
(c) if you want to put them in the position of having to break your confidence when you know that is what you want them to do and you're too chicken to do it yourself (pregnant teenage sister many years ago springs to mind here.... ) [Mad]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never tell anyone a secret who tells u other ppls secrets..i learned that the hard way...
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just always assume that if you tell a married or committed woman a secret, she'll tell her significant other.
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do i tell walid everything to get his opinions i never hide anything
i just dont tell anyone else!
i let her know i tell him she has np with it

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OneLoveOnePeople ~ OMG! This is SO true! Think about it... if the person is so willing to tell you another secret that was supposed to be held in confidence, there's a REALLY good chance your secret won't remain so for very long either! [Smile]
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
never say a secret to a married women

That is so true, my wife has a friend and she told her something about me. Then recently i met my wife's friend husband and he was like ... 'so .... ... .. .... .. .. "

I was like damn! These women are big mouths, the thing is i know more about him and his wife because my wife has a big mouth too by telling me everything (almost everything i guess)

Anyway, i approached my wife about this (busted her), and she was like 'omg, i'm glad i don't tell her everything'

It's okay though because they're real good people [Smile]
and nothing too damaging leaked [Big Grin]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com