EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » owwww people (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: owwww people
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
I still have several of my old Kiss LPs!!

Another memorable concert was NIN, Skid Row & GnR in '92.

Kiss....aren't they in wheelchairs now?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] .Scary, right? I actually remember the first time i saw them when i was a teenager..Detroit rock city. I think i still have mine packed in my grandma's house. Im gonna go look this weekend. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Ozzy, Metallica (before they went and did that unforgiveable BS), White Zombie, Megadeth, 311 and RHCP. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh yes Kiss, skid row and whitesnake, i saw them too [Smile] anyone remember the Quiorboys? they were good [Smile]

I remember bunking off school to go down to a signing in london, had my photo taken with , i think the drummer? from skid row...i looked such a geek! lol

Hey Micky and Sobriquet [Smile] , I am back now, all cheared up [Smile] thank you all for your happy stories, i've just been inspired to start another thread because this one got me remembering old times [Smile]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still thinking about stuff to take your mind off things wanderer? well take a look at this pic i posted in the food section, and tell me if thats real. do you have to really pay for donkeys and mules tolls? now or ever?

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wanderer how ya today ? i hope you are much better, been thinking of ya and just wanted to check in with ya [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh thanks micky, you are a kind soul, you always think of everyone! I am fine thank you alhamdulillah, very very tired but very good. How are you?
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am fine thank you. Was worried for a while for you but i am glad you are better somewhat
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
The nicest Email Ever

I AM THANKFUL:...

BECAUSE ....

This poem is wonderful. It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
you are so welcome of_gold [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com