EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Aus / Can / Swiss / Spanish.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aus / Can / Swiss / Spanish.
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seeking a single pretty 25/35 Aussie / Canadian / Swiss / Spanish lady with no kids, for marriage, she must be open minded and willing to embrace Islamic religion on long term rate. She must be smart and able to handle silly joking and out-of-pair characters. She must be a good cook and ready to learn egytpian cooking techniques. She must be breifly a suicidal lady. she must be very hungry for love and passion and serious about shring her life with a semi lunitic but loving man ... [Wink]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She must be breifly a suicidal lady.
Why do you want her suicidal?
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes it easier to blow up infidels.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Makes it easier to blow up infidels.

ROFL [Big Grin] OK, that's it, I don't need to read any other posts tonight, I've had my share of laughing, thanks VB, I can go to bed now. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I want her non-suicidal, is that ok ?!
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess it depends on her age. Overaged might me non-suicidal, minors MUST be suicidal. Otherwise you will be stuck into such a type for years and years...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How about: Family history of suicide that will come to fruition in wife after a couple of years of marriage to a lunatic?

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

My Heart:

To avoid misunderstanding:
I got out of bed to make it clear that I am not calling you a lunatic. I am making a joke and put lunatic in because you said it in your post.

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, really, Myheart...why do you want her suicidal? [Embarrassed]

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

How about: Family history of suicide that will come to fruition in wife after a couple of years of marriage to a lunatic?

Comeon, seriously I thought that just came with being a wife naturally....
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

Comeon, seriously I thought that just came with being a wife naturally....
I dunno. From personal experience it was: Wife hoping lunatic husband will commit suicide or find another woman to run away with and relive her of her misery.
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People told me this since I was a kid, the one who wed me must be suicidal and in love with me to the point she would die for an olive fell off her plate on her breakfast and does not care if her car was stolen before her eyes ... that is me ... at leat nowadays [Big Grin]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, what?

She would die if an olive fell off her plate?

What if she dropped a carton of milk, shoot up a McDonalds?

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

no, why you people associate suicidal with terrorist attacks, marrying me is a suicidal act, that is what I was used to hear when I was a teenager ... that is all wallahi [Frown] [Smile]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by My Heart:
no, why you people associate suicidal with terrorist attacks, marrying me is a suicidal act, that is what I was used to hear when I was a teenager ... that is all wallahi [Frown] [Smile]

At least you`ve come across as original,My Heart. [Razz]

...sorry that i don`t fit your age limit,but i`m still pretty and newly single....Loolllll! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

My Heart:

Did it ever occur to you that stomping into a forum making all these demands might be seen as less than attractive, specially since you provide no credentials?

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:

I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. Just because someone says something does not mean it is true.

Often we fall in love with someone who totally does not fit into the ideal that we set for ourselves. If we try and fit someone into the mold we envision, then either no one will fit or when we do find the person that fits we don't fall in love with them.

Maybe relaxing your demands could bring you something even better than what you envision. [Wink]

Korvin's
Member # 14099

May be but I do stick to the criteria mentioned above ...
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that you Korven?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Is that you Korven?

That was my first thought too!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Yes it was me [Big Grin]
Korvin's
Member # 14099

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
My Heart:

Did it ever occur to you that stomping into a forum making all these demands might be seen as less than attractive, specially since you provide no credentials?

Credentials ? what credentials you want ?!
Am I applying for a job or something ?! [Confused]

Korvin's
Member # 14099

I am still waiting and I expect that KIR will come over a moment or another ...
F.Akef
Member # 14154

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for F.Akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am seeking a single pretty 25/35 Aussie / Canadian / Swiss / Spanish lady with no kids, for marriage, she must be open minded and willing to embrace Islamic religion on long term rate. She must be smart and able to handle silly joking and out-of-pair characters. She must be a good cook and ready to learn egytpian cooking techniques. She must be breifly a suicidal lady. she must be very hungry for love and passion and serious about shring her life with a semi lunitic but loving man ... [Wink]

maybe a marriage or online dating site would be the place for your search doubt you would find what your looking for here .. since you bring nothing new to the female users on this forum.
Posts: 15 | From: Giza | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very entertaining! So THIS is what I've been missing in the last few weeks? And such specific search criteria. Good luck with that!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaah Gail, you are back! I thought you had get lost at the beginning of the new schoolyear [Wink]
Hope everything is fine with you [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, desertgirl! I AM back. I needed a break from all the sniping on here. People seemed to be picking fights just for the sake of picking fights. And, yes, school started a couple of weeks ago. So life is crazy busy right now. How is your school year shaping up so far?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alsooo 'crazy busy' [Smile] but nice. I like the teaching a lot and the discussions with youngsters. What makes it sometimes hard for me is the combination of things like getting out of bed sooo early, teaching, rushing home,taking care of my kids, making sure they get fresh food, cleaning the house [Frown] , meeting friends, supporting my son at hockey-matches [Smile] and so on...
I feel like I am always in a hurry.
But as I said ; It's ok, makes me feel alive... lol
Wish you a nice schoolyear too [Smile] Take care.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Gail.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com