EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Do you treat people the way you expect them to treat you? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you treat people the way you expect them to treat you?
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never treated people the way I like them to treat and they did, they are always paying back with ingratefulness ...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think relying on other organizations and United Nations is not really effective. If you want to create a change you start from your own family, friends, your children, husband, daughters, sons, and yourself.

I think you should form an organization in which women in question could seek all kinds of help. For example if something unpleasent happenes to a woman, and she can't access these organizations easily because of tons of procedures and application process, she may kill herself as she sees no other solution.

That's when you jump in and make it happen without all "formalities". Why don't you start it anyway, and go from there. I just belieive that talking without action is worthless. It doesn't change anything or anyone.

I also have to point out while you do have valid points, I disagree that people who were traumatized at one point in their life have their brain "altered".

We all know that there is no one person who was not traumatized at one point in their life, and I see nothing bad or wrong with admitting that for instance, does it mean now that everyone is mentally ill? Apsolutelly not.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right I should have my own organization.
I will be working on it.
At the moment I have a very active part in a few women and children specific programs, contributing many hours a day for their mental wellbeing.

There are different degrees of traumatic impacts.

Specific cases of trauma have a very negative psychological outcome, and need special mental care. To name a few:

Sexual child abuse
Abortions
Rape
Domestic violence
Seeing a loved one die a violent death
Wars
Psychological problems following the above, undoubtedly occur.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com