EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » YOU KNOW YOU'RE ON A BAD DATE WHEN:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: YOU KNOW YOU'RE ON A BAD DATE WHEN:
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Female Version):

You order a Whopper Value Meal and he says, "Hey, my name ain't Rockefeller, honey."

You've never heard someone speak with such passion about an ant farm.

Your dinner reservations are under "Loser, party of 2"

He's especially proud of how long he can sustain a burp.

He calls to tell you he'll pick you up, just as soon as the stand off with the police is over.

He's been on Geraldo once and Jerry Springer, twice.

(Male Version):

She whispers to the waiter, "Please kill me."

You catch her giving her phone number to the guy cleaning your windshield.

She lunges at you several times with a fork.

She keeps calling you "Bachelor Number Two".

"Whoa! Is it 8:15 already?"

She transitions the conversation by saying "I've said enough about me. What do you think about me?"

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you been eavesdropping on some of my dates??!! [Smile]
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Smucky! I can always use a good laugh! I think I almost had a date like this last weekend. But the preliminary phone call was painful enough, so I backed out.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

ahhh good instincts. [Wink] [Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com