EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » THE REASON THE GIRLS ARE HAVING BAD EXPERIENCE WITH EGYPTIAN MEN (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: THE REASON THE GIRLS ARE HAVING BAD EXPERIENCE WITH EGYPTIAN MEN
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ehabhan:
enjoy and have fun , the beach , the food , the good egyptian strong sex , but dont give any one your heart

7aram 3ala ely gabook...,el nass kolha hena beteshtm fy el masryeen we enta gay te2oool [El genss el masry el 7elow el gamed]....,e7na 3ammaleen ne2ol el masryeen kwaysseen..el masryeen 3andhom mabade2,el masryeen zay el fol we enta gay te2ool [el genss el masry el 7elow el gamed]??????!!!!!!!!

enta etkalmt we 2olt 3ala merati en 3andha el edis....

so2al...enta kashaft 3ala nafsak ba3d ma nemt ma3 kol el banat el roos dol???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
its really funny how u can get so angry so fast and without a reason , seems u r stressed,, no man ?!!how long now ?!!
BTW...I am her man..and she is not having HIV...,and im not avoiding her..,I respect her so much and i love her so much...Im also telling her that all of egyptian men are nice and respectful guys..,and what you hearing about them is not true.

Im telling her they are having morals and values..,Im telling her dont believe everything you hear on the forums about egyptian guys who are most good but some of them make the most seem crap.

but now one of the egyptian guys making thread about him being slept with russian girls and giving advices for women here about the good egyptian strong sex

who is PATHTIC now???!!!!And for who we suppose to feel pity??!!!..,didnt you notice that all comments are making fun on your thread???!!!!!!

IMO girls having bad experinces with egyptian men because of the guys who telling them about sleeping with russian girls and talking with them about the good egyptian strong sex..

Ya 7alawtak...

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just plain happy
Member # 14241

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just plain happy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am just plain happy husband and i would like to say something about the egyptian guys works in sharm that it is not thier fault that they are so hansome and sexy guys and alot of the women comes thier would like to have sex with them plus that alot of this woman come to sharm to have fun and part of thier having fun having sex espcailly if will be with manly man like egyptian man and so hansome like egyptian man.
and about that many women married from sharm to egyptians we all knew that alot of men in europe and america enough for them having girlfriend and no need for wife becoz he allready gets everything he wants from her without marriage,when this women goes to egypt they find that the egyptians there dont have sex but when they marry plus that they dont know anything there calls girlfriend and boyfriend ,they know husband and wifeplus that he is manly man i mean stud and honor for any western to marry one like this and his grandpa is king tut ,what honor!!!!!.so when she find this man and compare this man to the man they have him in her country she regrets that she did not go to egypt from long time and met this kind of manhood and of course she will love to marry one like him,where is the egyptian man fault here? and why do we attacke him? and why all western women is angels and egyptian man is the devil? ha why?

--------------------
S

Posts: 15 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ain't no way you're from Colorado.

Not with English like that!

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's from Colorado/Hariboland!!! [Big Grin]

http://das-ist-drin.de/Haribo-Colorado-200-g--1255

Hmmmm.... yummy!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just plain happy:
so when she find this man and compare this man to the man they have him in her country she regrets that she did not go to egypt from long time and met this kind of manhood and of course she will love to marry one like him,where is the egyptian man fault here?

The Egyptian man propaganda is in full swing, and surprise surprise, it's from an Egyptian man [Roll Eyes]

"Egyptian men is the manliest man, and they give good sexy to western womin."

"Me know why western womin not want western men, becaz egyptian men have big dick and stey fateful to wife."

"All other man shoud kill themselfs becaz they not as manly as egyptian man."

[Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a plank [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehabhan
Member # 14413

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ehabhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for sure money does not make values , but lack of it makes some peole do things which they are not suppose to do , and some times extra money also is not a good things when u dont know how to handle it,
and am not tring anything here at all to make any one believe , there things which do exist and no body cant say anything about that, its my country and i dont think thatpeople fromout side will know more about it than i do ,
and also asi said before and am saying again it do exist but in a small part in the community
but the different is that when someone is doing it they dont speak about it

and it happen to people that they go into a relation and then they fall in love and then the man discover that he is not the 1st man in her life , and after he agree on it , because its not a crime ,as the man want to do it ,also the woman want that ,

or they just do it togethr for the first time and thenthey get married after

do u think in a place with 80 million people what this will not be happening there even with a small part of the comunity ?!!how come ?? with all this globalisation and many people live abroad and many froigners here and the tourism

many things is affecting that , and its happening alot belive me more than u know , am sorry with all the respect to what u know ,but even am speaking about my geniration ,so even its more in the new genirations , and its getting more and more ,and look and see whatis happening in moroco and tunis and lebnon , its even more thanwhatis here in egypt ,

and whenu speak about my sister , if she is doing that she will be doing that secretly ,
and i will not know about it ,
and evenif i will know what i am suppose todo ? shalli killher or what ?!!
am i suppose togo after her every where to see what she is doing ?!! sure not
and what about the questions ? am not trying not to answer them at all u asked and i gave u very oureclear answer
and am not trying to convince any one here by any thing ! why do u think that i have got any thing to justify anything
and even if you do think am here after some women who a ignorant , then the best thing to do is to ignore me , and as if i dont exist without u put all this energy to reply to my nonsence !!
why should u care about it ?!! and from whereu have got this idea from the begining ?!!
with all respect lady ?????
my aim was not to catch some body whatever ignorant or even some body who knows what he is talking about ,
and here is alot of people and the opinions differ [Smile]
may be i already found i am looking for [Wink]

have a good day , or night i dont know !!

Posts: 50 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i am just plain happy husband and i would like to say something about the egyptian guys works in sharm that it is not thier fault that they are so hansome and sexy guys and alot of the women comes thier would like to have sex with them plus that alot of this woman come to sharm to have fun and part of thier having fun having sex espcailly if will be with manly man like egyptian man and so hansome like egyptian man.
and about that many women married from sharm to egyptians we all knew that alot of men in europe and america enough for them having girlfriend and no need for wife becoz he allready gets everything he wants from her without marriage,when this women goes to egypt they find that the egyptians there dont have sex but when they marry plus that they dont know anything there calls girlfriend and boyfriend ,they know husband and wifeplus that he is manly man i mean stud and honor for any western to marry one like this and his grandpa is king tut ,what honor!!!!!.so when she find this man and compare this man to the man they have him in her country she regrets that she did not go to egypt from long time and met this kind of manhood and of course she will love to marry one like him,where is the egyptian man fault here? and why do we attacke him? and why all western women is angels and egyptian man is the devil? ha why?

Your post is completely ludicrous and egregious. You are taking the "it's- always -the -woman's- fault" stance and passing the buck about the men. It takes two-to-tango and if these men were REAL men in any sense or shape of the word, they'd have far more honor and class then they do. As for the women, they are certainly not any worse or better. It really all depends on who is doing what to whom. The poing of this being, it can be man doing to woman or woman doing to man or both doing it to each other. But, the mere idea, that a woman is fully at blame is a classic Neanderthalic chauvinistic male point of view. Typical! [Mad] (Oh, dear, how crude of me to stereotype you... [Roll Eyes] ).

Ohh, and by the way, since you're living in Colorado, I think the high altitude and thin air must be suppressing your good judgment (if you ever had any at all)! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Formerly a Lackey,and Moving On Up:
quote:

Your post is completely ludicrous and egregious. You are taking the "it's- always -the -woman's- fault" stance and passing the buck about the men. It takes two-to-tango and if these men were REAL men in any sense or shape of the word, they'd have far more honor and class then they do. As for the women, they are certainly not any worse or better. It really all depends on who is doing what to whom. The poing of this being, it can be man doing to woman or woman doing to man or both doing it to each other. But, the mere idea, that a woman is fully at blame is a classic Neanderthalic chauvinistic male point of view. Typical! [Mad]

Ohh, and by the way, since you're living in Colorado, I think the high altitude and thin air must be suppressing your good judgment (if you ever had any at all)! [Embarrassed]

Don't do anything to sully the beauty of Colorado by bringing your medieval ramblings here. It's way too beautiful here for this. And I really, really love my state. [Wink]

Maybe he's making up a country and western song lacky - GOOD STRONG EGYPTIAN MAN LOVE IN MY PICK UP TRUCK [Razz] [Razz] Do egyptians sing country and western???? [Big Grin]

I doubt he can even read or pronounce the word egregious- He might think its some freaky western love toy. Got your point well and Colorado is a fine state, my sister was stationed there for a few years.. [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just plain happy
Member # 14241

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just plain happy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am allways taking its-allways-the woman`s fault maybe becoz of the first woman(eve)the man left heaven and god get mad at him .

--------------------
S

Posts: 15 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just plain happy
Member # 14241

Rate Member
you are living in colorado i know that and it is so bretty i can deny it but you know what colorado`s peaple does not deserve to live in this land they are suck a bunch of rednecks,white trash and you know what they dont wash thier asswhole after they **** they just use toilete paper without using water,grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

--------------------
S

Just plain happy
Member # 14241

Rate Member
you are cussing country has more than 7000 years history and you are from country has 200 years history and you build your history on red indian`s dead bodys and first page of your history is sooooooo bloody ,you have to feel blush and hide behind any wall

--------------------
S

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you are cussing country has more than 7000 years history and you are from country has 200 years history and you build your history on red indian`s dead bodys and first page of your history is sooooooo bloody ,you have to feel blush and hide behind any wall

Ok then go pack to egypt if you dont like it here. No one stobbing you dear. America is not for everyone. I think however you are a hacker who hacked this ladies account. Be a good poy and go to sleep now, I hope your wife takes a cast iron pan and knocks some sense into ya [Smile]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
i am allways taking its-allways-the woman`s fault maybe becoz of the first woman(eve)the man left heaven and god get mad at him .

Really?? That's an interesting twist to the story. Thank you for your input. You trying to make egyptian men look foolish is really starting to become so obvious. [Roll Eyes]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People of EgyptSearch, please change your passwords. Do not make them password, or 123456 or Egypt.

And Moderators perhaps you need to strengthen whatever loopholes are obviously being abused in your website programming.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
quote:
so when she find this man and compare this man to the man they have him in her country she regrets that she did not go to egypt from long time and met this kind of manhood and of course she will love to marry one like him,where is the egyptian man fault here?

The Egyptian man propaganda is in full swing, and surprise surprise, it's from an Egyptian man [Roll Eyes]

"Egyptian men is the manliest man, and they give good sexy to western womin."

"Me know why western womin not want western men, becaz egyptian men have big dick and stey fateful to wife."

"All other man shoud kill themselfs becaz they not as manly as egyptian man."

[Big Grin]

~Alistair

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ROFL
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are people always so judgemental on here. Live and let live. He without sin, cast the first stone. Those who live in glass houses....
It is fine to post your opinions, but it is wrong to judge people, that is my opinion anyway. What is the average age of the users on ES, I would love for someone to take that poll. Have a great day all! [Cool]

Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Ok then go pack to egypt if you dont like it here. No one stobbing you dear....................................... Be a good poy and go to sleep now
Why do you always mix up the Bs and the Ps, why did I assume you're American [Confused]
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehabhan
Member # 14413

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ehabhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really did not expect that the discussion be be that rude here ?!!!

why ?!!
what is the reason poeple are into fighting and being rude to each other like that ?! every body can say his opinion with out hurting anyone else ,but what i see here make me regret it so much ,anyhow its ok ,everyday u live u learn someting new, and for that egyptian man who say that i accused his wife that she have got hiv ?!!! maybe , and u did u read how your wife attaced me and started to b rude to me?!! u can behave her first before trying this on me because what i do in my life does not affect u at all , and it does not concern u and i am not giving the egyptian a bad name like u say , and i dont understand the reason why do u try to write in arabic?!! there is notheing to hide , its an open discution and its not nice to hide what we say together , and u r saying that we r trying to convince the people that the egyptians are good , yes they r , and what i said does not affect them at all, and every body knows what is happening in the touristic places and not only here in egypt , and if i will speak about my experience this will not open the eyes of the people on that subject , they already know , i was pointing at the differnce between lying and cheating and mixing this with having sex!!! ,

and for every body here who is married with a western or amierican woman with all the respect i think that most of you if not all had sex together before u get married , and i dont think there are any western woman will get married with a man with out having sex with him first ,and this does not mean that this man or woman is a bad person , this is my opinion and i hope we can start respecting each other opinions here , because its not just good to open a discution for just insults and to offened each other ,
and again am saying that i dont have any request for my self when i opened this discution, so for all the people here what ever egyptian or american or from where ever , please and i say please , lets discuss this like adults ,if u would like to continue duscussing it,

and thank u all , who were nice with me , and not nice as well.

regards

ehab.

Posts: 50 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ehab,
At first this kind of behaviour is not limited to the touristic area's. I have never seen so much secretly happening as in Egypt,and of course it must be secretly, because it is unaccepted.
I know how women of the family are protected, and how important their behaviour is to them.
And I know all the attempts to make it look like it is all decent and like society wants it to be.
I know how people think...
The way you tell Hetsho to first let his woman behave herself, is betraying the way you think; like all the others do.
If you were really that openminded, you should have taken her responsable for what she said.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gheyest thread ever.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you are living in colorado i know that and it is so bretty i can deny it but you know what colorado`s peaple does not deserve to live in this land they are suck a bunch of rednecks,white trash and you know what they dont wash thier asswhole after they **** they just use toilete paper without using water,grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

LOL~ Oooh! Who's talking about trash?! I won't begin to go into what kind of pollutant you are. A whole new mutant strain! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Hmm, and as far as you determining who should live here or not is really inane. You don't deserve to be either since you've (ermm!) immigrated which makes you no better. And have you ever talked to any Indians? Do you even know the history of the Southwest or the Tribal people who still reside here? *Didn't think so!*

And by the way, you aren't doing a very good job in your protestations. It's quite obvious you are not who you say you are. The incognito act is becoming really redundant..YAWN!!!

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egybrit
Member # 14388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egybrit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow what a laugh....an honest egyptian i still have to meet.yes i agree lots go on holiday looking for sand sea sun and sex.but i went on holiday coz i loved egypt and found to my cost this was taken advantage of.......people who i thought were friends used me and only for sex and money.......what about the orfi contract to an unsuspecting person.women who genuninely fall in love only to find out it was all a lie.........egyptians are number 1 at that.........yes i loved egypt but my experiences left a sour taste in my mouth......... [Mad]
Posts: 171 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i was spwaking honestly !!

Once you start spwaking, it's all over!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehabhan
Member # 14413

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Ehab,
At first this kind of behaviour is not limited to the touristic area's. I have never seen so much secretly happening as in Egypt,and of course it must be secretly, because it is unaccepted.
I know how women of the family are protected, and how important their behaviour is to them.
And I know all the attempts to make it look like it is all decent and like society wants it to be.
The way you tell Hetsho to first let his woman behave herself, is betraying the way you think; like all the others do.
If you were really that openminded, you should have taken her responsable for what she said.

for sure i would like to repl to everyone , but it would be nice if i dont step on our feet ant dont shoutout f the pain?!! i dont think so , her reply to e was rey rough and i wasrealy angry of it, and i know i as rude, but am like that am a very calm person until some one push me and i apologize about all this mess which happened here till now , and thanks for hesham for his reply and defending his wife because this is what i would do as well if some one insult my wife , and even i would say that he was taking care of everything what he wrote to me even in arabic , so he did not intend to make it rude but he was a bit tough on me [Smile]

am here to make friends not enimies ,

and as u say its happening here secertly , and alot , and the familes dont know about it nothing,and if they know it will be a big problem , and am not ashamed to say that its happening, and there is no reason to hide it from the rest of the world because if someone is making something he is not suppose to be ashamed of it ,its really a pardox how the people think here , there is prostitution and the goverment know about it , and its against the law , but it do exsit and , inthe streets as well people know from where shall they go to pick up the hockers,and sure u know about the orphi , alot of people is doing that just to have sex!! and now even there is a new kind of marriage here which inarabic called zawag el moo3taa , which is by law , that the 2 agree together that they get married , and there will not be any children, and in case of divorce or death of the husband the wife will not have any wrights!!!
the only condition is that people must know about it !!!
so what is this?!!
what we are suppouse to call this?!! i dont understand why people are angry whenisaid thati was having sex or night stands ,while there is alot of other wrong stuff that they agree about !!

i wish my english is sttrong enough to explain more , so if it a musilm countyr and some egyptian people are angry from my post , while here they make what god said is wrong they make it wright , just because they want it , they just put it in that way so the community will not say that this is wrong what is happening,
and in sharm the easiest thing to do is to have that orphe ,even if there a girl who are just coming to vist u for a week , u get it and for 15$ only and then at that time everything is ok ?!! and then next wek i can do the same with another girl , then this is what is supoue to make it wright?!!

i really cant get it ,

and there is something iwant to add about my self not to make the people really think that i was after every girl i see , sure i had night stands but its not that much like u think ,at all , i was having fun some times only and not all the time ,,my work was really tough and i had alot of resposbilities , and i did not have that much free time for it , even if i did ,there is limits for everything,
and before i left sharm i had to check myself just to get his working visa in euroope, they would not give it to me except after i get the medical examination withthe rest of my papers , and again i did the same test when i was there to make them put the stamp in my passport , so for hesam because he was asking me if i checked my delf so yes i diddont worry about me [Smile]

so again i apologize to hesham and his wife and any one else i was rude with, here in egyot we say (2el3abo ma3a ba3d matet'7an2ous) which means play together but dont fight [Smile] , we say that to the children ,which our behavior was like them exactly ,, so lets play no fights [Wink]

thanx and regards .

ehab

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wright.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see anything wrong with someone posting their experience. Surly there is no culture where all is right or all is wrong.

Now would someone please elaborate on the size issue? [Big Grin]

Purely for scientific reasons, of course. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Ehab, you seem to have managed to get one of the most desired wishes from Egyptian men: a visa for Europe without having a relationship, so I'll guess it must be study?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehabhan
Member # 14413

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egybrit:
wow what a laugh....an honest egyptian i still have to meet.yes i agree lots go on holiday looking for sand sea sun and sex.but i went on holiday coz i loved egypt and found to my cost this was taken advantage of.......people who i thought were friends used me and only for sex and money.......what about the orfi contract to an unsuspecting person.women who genuninely fall in love only to find out it was all a lie.........egyptians are number 1 at that.........yes i loved egypt but my experiences left a sour taste in my mouth......... [Mad]

and what am trying to do is at least to prevent this from happening by leting the people know about the ricks of that kind of guys like whom u met and have such an experience with them, and it hurt me alot when i hear such a story ,and i ahve seen this happening infront of my eyes and i caould not speak about it , so i was posting this here so if someone have anexperience and want to tell it ust to prevent othe from aaling in the same again, and i wanted to point which kind of guys who could do such a thing , thanx for our reply
[Smile]

ehabhan
Member # 14413

Rate Member
quote:
Well Ehab, you seem to have managed to get one of the most desired wishes from Egyptian men: a visa for Europe without having a relationship, so I'll guess it must be study?

am lucky to have a good study but its not that rare any how , i was studying commerce in the governement universty (ain shams uni) but its an internal privte section which u study all in english, books lectures everything , and we had the best professors in egypt really , and i was from he 1st year gaduated people so we had very good attention from he universty because they have been trying that , and u have to have high GBA in last year of high school so u can join there ,and sure u pay like 12 times more money than if u join the normal sections, but still its not alot of money in euros ,but for egypt its some how big money , and our numberwas really small ,so it was like a big class room in a school , and beside i was lucky as well to get that visa !

and i dont thik that life in europe is heavon like people think , the people who are dying to go there , they accept any kind of jobs just to make some money and save some and send to thier families , but thank god i was not never in a situation that i need to do so , and even if i will get married with a europian and i will live in europe i will not accept except a decent job with good carrier , other wise i will never move from egypt . because i dont need it why should i then?!! the problem is that most of the egyptians which move to eaurope they really need that change in thier life because they do support their familis or they want to save some money to get married ,and this is not possible for them to achive it here , so thet go to europe even if they will be staying without a vise because there is still an opertiuonty to make money ,and for the people who ge enough here they never thing about leaving the country , after i have been there and back again here i knew why the people fall in love with egypt when they come to visit it .

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you're still talking ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehabhan
Member # 14413

Rate Member
if am saying something good then there is no harm from talking i guess [Smile]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You aren't saying something good XD, I thought the 18 people that bashed you made it obvious ?
ehabhan
Member # 14413

Rate Member
nothing would make u or make me stop talking if we want to say what we want :)what make te people come back here if hey dont like it , and if there is 18 people bashed me so at least there is two did not, and i must show them some respect !

or what do u think ?!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I think talking is for a purpose, and whatever your purpose is obviously talking isn't working.

I'd stop talking if I were you.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Ehab,

for sure i would like to repl to everyone , but it would be nice if i dont step on our feet ant dont shoutout f the pain?!! i dont think so , her reply to e was rey rough and i wasrealy angry of it, and i know i as rude, but am like that am a very calm person until some one push me and i apologize about all this mess which happened here till now , and thanks for hesham for his reply and defending his wife because this is what i would do as well if some one insult my wife , and even i would say that he was taking care of everything what he wrote to me even in arabic , so he did not intend to make it rude but he was a bit tough on me [Smile]

am here to make friends not enimies ,

and as u say its happening here secertly , and alot , and the familes dont know about it nothing,and if they know it will be a big problem , and am not ashamed to say that its happening, and there is no reason to hide it from the rest of the world because if someone is making something he is not suppose to be ashamed of it ,its really a pardox how the people think here , there is prostitution and the goverment know about it , and its against the law , but it do exsit and , inthe streets as well people know from where shall they go to pick up the hockers,and sure u know about the orphi , alot of people is doing that just to have sex!! and now even there is a new kind of marriage here which inarabic called zawag el moo3taa , which is by law , that the 2 agree together that they get married , and there will not be any children, and in case of divorce or death of the husband the wife will not have any wrights!!!
the only condition is that people must know about it !!!
so what is this?!!
what we are suppouse to call this?!! i dont understand why people are angry whenisaid thati was having sex or night stands ,while there is alot of other wrong stuff that they agree about !!

i wish my english is sttrong enough to explain more , so if it a musilm countyr and some egyptian people are angry from my post , while here they make what god said is wrong they make it wright , just because they want it , they just put it in that way so the community will not say that this is wrong what is happening,
and in sharm the easiest thing to do is to have that orphe ,even if there a girl who are just coming to vist u for a week , u get it and for 15$ only and then at that time everything is ok ?!! and then next wek i can do the same with another girl , then this is what is supoue to make it wright?!!

i really cant get it ,

and there is something iwant to add about my self not to make the people really think that i was after every girl i see , sure i had night stands but its not that much like u think ,at all , i was having fun some times only and not all the time ,,my work was really tough and i had alot of resposbilities , and i did not have that much free time for it , even if i did ,there is limits for everything,
and before i left sharm i had to check myself just to get his working visa in euroope, they would not give it to me except after i get the medical examination withthe rest of my papers , and again i did the same test when i was there to make them put the stamp in my passport , so for hesam because he was asking me if i checked my delf so yes i diddont worry about me [Smile]

so again i apologize to hesham and his wife and any one else i was rude with, here in egyot we say (2el3abo ma3a ba3d matet'7an2ous) which means play together but dont fight [Smile] , we say that to the children ,which our behavior was like them exactly ,, so lets play no fights [Wink]

thanx and regards .

ehab

Well Ehab I am suprised at the reaction you got to your post as everything you write is the totally truth and honest picture of what is happening in Sharm. Why people have a problem in facing that I don't understand but they are quick enough to come here and complain when they are cheated on or have a broken heart.

Also the things you say about other sections of society in Egypt are also true. Egypt is changing fast these days and of course people want to hang onto the old moral values but so much DOES go on behing closed doors. Sadly the econimic situation is what is forcing this to happen along with as you say the impact of globalisation on all the countries of the world.

As for the women that come and have the holiday romance or a one night stand, the majority do know its just that because its exactly what they are doing in their own culture these days. Most do not get broken hearts its as Ehab says they enjoy it for what it is and then go home again.
This new generation of women are living their lives in a very different way to the older ones and that I think is where the problems arise. Older women seem to be getting caught in a trap where they don't understand the game. This is not the way they normally behave and they beleive the sweet words of these men and take it as something real and genuine.

So for all of you that don't like Ehab's post, wake up, and if he saves even one poor sole from a load of heartache and probably financial loss as well then that is a good thing.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
We know what's going on in sharm, we're dissing him for calling himself honest and whatnot!
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

am lucky to have a good study but its not that rare any how , i was studying commerce in the governement universty (ain shams uni) but its an internal privte section which u study all in english, books lectures everything , and we had the best professors in egypt really , and i was from he 1st year gaduated people so we had very good attention from he universty because they have been trying that , and u have to have high GBA in last year of high school so u can join there ,and sure u pay like 12 times more money than if u join the normal sections, but still its not alot of money in euros ,but for egypt its some how big money , and our numberwas really small ,so it was like a big class room in a school , and beside i was lucky as well to get that visa !

and i dont thik that life in europe is heavon like people think , the people who are dying to go there , they accept any kind of jobs just to make some money and save some and send to thier families , but thank god i was not never in a situation that i need to do so , and even if i will get married with a europian and i will live in europe i will not accept except a decent job with good carrier , other wise i will never move from egypt . because i dont need it why should i then?!! the problem is that most of the egyptians which move to eaurope they really need that change in thier life because they do support their familis or they want to save some money to get married ,and this is not possible for them to achive it here , so thet go to europe even if they will be staying without a vise because there is still an opertiuonty to make money ,and for the people who ge enough here they never thing about leaving the country , after i have been there and back again here i knew why the people fall in love with egypt when they come to visit it .

I am very familiar with the immigration-issue's and I shall give you an advice. In spite of the fact that it is the most easy way to go, stay out of the circuits of compatriots who came to Europe because they had no other choice. Often this is a collection of people with not to many norms and values, and this is gently expressed.
In my opinion which you deal with, will also contiminate and influence you, besides that, it will not bring you in the good part of European society. The good jobs only will come when you show a big level of being incorperated, and take distance from the lower part of both societies.
It will be far more difficult, but on long term it will give better opportunities.
It's better to focus on the student-scene, local politics, sports, social living etc.
Try to understand the new culture, research it, and endeep your knowledge.
You will find out that basically there are not that much differences, and also we have good people and bad people, low levels and high levels, smart people and dumb people.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
We know what's going on in sharm, we're dissing him for calling himself honest and whatnot!

He is honest but you just don't want to hear it, you prefer to keep your blinkers on to what is happening in the society today. You prefer to tear a person apart rather than discuss the actual issues raised.

Leito if you went and worked in Sharm I would give you less than a month before you started behaving exactly the same way as the majority of people working there.

There is no need to condem everybody that works in a place like Sharm, you just need to understand why it is happening and there are many complecated, economic, religious, and social reason why.

If you want to condem anyone then condem a government that allows a place like Sharm to exist purley for economic gain but without any proper infrastructure for the families of those working there.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ehab, maybe you had good intentions when you came here to give advice, and genuinely wanted to help the women that succumb to the 'charm' of some sleezy men, in Sharm or elsewhere.

The problem is, that you described your sex life - giving the readers the 'other' side of the Egyptian culture. The one that exists in many societies in this world, the one full of conflicts and confusion and mostly cognitive dissonance.

You may be 'honest' in your description but I believe that the 'tone' of your posts express a 'pride' in the way you choose to lead your life. It does shock some, and it disgusts others.

Egypt is a country with millions of people that do have high morals, religious beliefs, and millions that are in total conflict with their own morals and religious beliefs.

Does it sound familiar? It is called 'the world'.

So, in my opinion, women or men that fall in the trap of the 'resort tactics and strategies' and then get hurt, are simply suffering from a disease called IGNORANCE.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:

He is honest but you just don't want to hear it, you prefer to keep your blinkers on to what is happening in the society today. You prefer to tear a person apart rather than discuss the actual issues raised.

Leito if you went and worked in Sharm I would give you less than a month before you started behaving exactly the same way as the majority of people working there.

There is no need to condem everybody that works in a place like Sharm, you just need to understand why it is happening and there are many complecated, economic, religious, and social reason why.

If you want to condem anyone then condem a government that allows a place like Sharm to exist purley for economic gain but without any proper infrastructure for the families of those working there.

Thanks for predicting my future [Smile] . I have no intentions on working in that field anyway!

Being poor is no excuse for a bad personality, some of the best people I know are also the poorest. If you ask them if they need anything, they'll always say no thanks or no, we have more than we need.

We do blame the government but we also blame the people that blame it all on the government and take it as an excuse to act poorly.

quote:
Originally posted by Almaz.:
Ehab, maybe you had good intentions when you came here to give advice, and genuinely wanted to help the women that succumb to the 'charm' of some sleezy men, in Sharm or elsewhere.

The problem is, that you described your sex life - giving the readers the 'other' side of the Egyptian culture. The one that exist in many societies in this world, the one full of conflicts and confusion and mostly cognitive dissonance.

Egypt is a country with millions of people that do have high morals, religious beliefs, and millions that are in total conflict with their own morals and religious beliefs.

So, in my opinion, women or men that fall in the trap of the 'resort tactics and strategies' and then get hurt, are simply suffering from a disease called IGNORANCE.

He's also looking for sex, I have proof [Smile] .
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hetsho:
quote:
enjoy and have fun , the beach , the food , the good egyptian strong sex , but dont give any one your heart

7aram 3ala ely gabook...,el nass kolha hena beteshtm fy el masryeen we enta gay te2oool [El genss el masry el 7elow el gamed]....,e7na 3ammaleen ne2ol el masryeen kwaysseen..el masryeen 3andhom mabade2,el masryeen zay el fol we enta gay te2ool [el genss el masry el 7elow el gamed]??????!!!!!!!!

enta etkalmt we 2olt 3ala merati en 3andha el edis....

so2al...enta kashaft 3ala nafsak ba3d ma nemt ma3 kol el banat el roos dol???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
its really funny how u can get so angry so fast and without a reason , seems u r stressed,, no man ?!!how long now ?!!
BTW...I am her man..and she is not having HIV...,and im not avoiding her..,I respect her so much and i love her so much...Im also telling her that all of egyptian men are nice and respectful guys..,and what you hearing about them is not true.

Im telling her they are having morals and values..,Im telling her dont believe everything you hear on the forums about egyptian guys who are most good but some of them make the most seem crap.

but now one of the egyptian guys making thread about him being slept with russian girls and giving advices for women here about the good egyptian strong sex

who is PATHTIC now???!!!!And for who we suppose to feel pity??!!!..,didnt you notice that all comments are making fun on your thread???!!!!!!

IMO girls having bad experinces with egyptian men because of the guys who telling them about sleeping with russian girls and talking with them about the good egyptian strong sex..

Ya 7alawtak...

I wish to believe that readers here recognize the difference between the 'good' Egyptians and the ones that prefer to be promiscuous, sleep around and flaunt it.
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a piece of trivia: Last year Russia declared a national state of health emergency because of dramatically growing number of HIV/AIDS cases that were spinning out of control. Ergo: I would be especially cautious in sleeping with Russian girls even with 3 unbreakable condoms at a time. No p**sy or no d**k for that matter is worth losing life over.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the good egyptian strong sex

Can you enlighten me what "strong sex" is? Is it the opposite of "weak sex"? [Confused]

And where did you get the impression from that "Egyptian sex" is good? You must have slept with a number of Egyptian men in order to have formed a valid opinion on that ... [Cool]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
the good egyptian strong sex

Can you enlighten me what "strong sex" is? Is it the opposite of "weak sex"? [Confused]

And where did you get the impression from that "Egyptian sex" is good? You must have slept with a number of Egyptian men in order to have formed a valid opinion on that ... [Cool]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Almaz.:

The problem is, that you described your sex life - giving the readers the 'other' side of the Egyptian culture. The one that exists in many societies in this world, the one full of conflicts and confusion and mostly cognitive dissonance.

You may be 'honest' in your description but I believe that the 'tone' of your posts express a 'pride' in the way you choose to lead your life. It does shock some, and it disgusts others.

Of course it's ignorance, normally spoken such an expierence should work as a life-lesson, and when she was warned and informed, she would be more carefull.
What I don't understand is that there are women who several expierences after each other.
every time again they seem to think, or maybe they wish and hope, that the new one is different. The new one shall do his very best to confirm the rotten attitude of his compatriots, and play the good cop bad cop game. Of course he is the good one....untill after time, she discovers that also he isn't what he pretended to be. Disappointment after dissappointment, hurt after hurt, and sometimes even worse...

ehabhan
Member # 14413

Rate Member
hey dalia [Smile]

sleeping with many men is for u not for me i guess !!

any how , when i put this part in my thread , i was onlt tring to be sarcasting from the girls who are coming here only for sex , what ever if this the only this u can speak about in my post then i canunderstand which kind of person u are , and not only you , also if someone else is doing the same, if u take only this part and ignore the rest of the post, instead of being shallow and sarcastic out of what am am saying you could try to get what am saying , but it seems that most of the peoople here are just coming to wast their time onl and they dont want even to get any kind of benifet from the experience of the other people ,, i my self i will read a post thati dont like i will not try to comment on it and waste my time as if i have nothing usifull to do in my life!! , and as almaz said that i ws discribing my sex life , i was not really as u say , no body from you knowanything about ,except the very main points and i dont have any intention on giving more , and ijust wanted tomake the people that ths opinion is coming fromsomeone who was also involved some how in the same act like some others in a place like sharm , but just to point out what is really happening there, and this does not offend any one here , and if u are speaking about that there is millions of people of high morals and high religious belivies , those people whom u are speaking about i met many of them in sharmas well , and u cant imagine how do they start to behave after they start to work in a place like sharm , so they have been keeping this morals just while they have been staying in their cities or villages only , but when they came to an open place that they can do what ever they want , they turned 180 degrees, and am talking about people who are graduated from al azhar universtiy which is our main islamic universty for all the islamic countris nearly , and those people where suppouse to to be before that they memorise the whold quran and they study islam in uni and they pray 5times a day and more, so is it good to just to act infront of otehrs like am a saint just have the good opinion of the people ?? i cant get it , am i suppose to act in my life according to how the people like or according to my wish?!! and am sure that same here there ia many people are doing alot of things which the community consider bad , and they cant talk about it , but its better to honest with your self 1st so that u can be honest with the people , and if u do something dont be ashemed of , and to rate some body as good or bad , its a ver difficult issue ,and u cant just of some behaviour he did in his life, u have to look at it all ,not only a part ,and the bst thing to judge this poeple as good or bad , just put them all in an open community and see how they will behave !! not just he is living in a city like ciro or other or in a small village and ucan say about him oh god he is really good !!! how u can judge it like that ?!!!, just give him his freedoum first and see how he will act !! give him a bit more money and power and start to see how this will affect his behaviour!!

just when u take the freedoum of anyone and make him always be scared of what the other people say about him , he will never be an honest person , he will atill be doing what he wants or what he needs , but only when he get thatchance for it !! and during that time he he will be acting like an angel until he get the chance for it,and sure not all the people will turn like that but , the real good people will stay the same , or use there freedoum to be a better person or to have a better life,
to judge someone u have to look down tohis roots , know more about him,what is affecting his life , and i guess that most of the people here they dont care about that much , they only look at soming they canhave fun out of it , but they totally ignore the core or the main reason for everything !!!
can we stop being shalloww and try to have a deeper look and the subject it self ?!! or its not possible because other wise it will have no meaning at all ,
and as u see the opinion of penny (thanx for support) he is also someone who have been living there and he saw all this what am talking about , that is why he is giving me support , but most of the people here they did not care about understanding more ,the just starat attacking and insulting me as if i am creating something out of my imagination and which does not exist !!!!

thanx

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Maybe you should read "Beach politics" from Mustafa Abdella:

Addressing the nexus of tourism, sexuality, and poverty, Beach Politics explores sexual interactions between Egyptian men and foreign women in Dahab and South Sinai. Analyzing their constructions of sexuality, risk, and reproductive health, it examines these interactions in the light of globalization, tourism, and the hegemonic demands of family and gender within Egyptian society.

Central to Abdalla’s analysis are the ways in which working-class Egyptian men living in Dahab rely on their sexuality as a survival strategy in the face of an increasingly globalized economy. Abdalla shows that in a context of tourism and class struggle, ‘urfi marriage and sexuality emerge as counter-cultural strategies for surviving poverty. In Dahab, foreign women negotiate their sexuality as both class-privileged tourists and targets of Egyptian patriarchy, while Egyptian men confront the violences of globalization in their sexualized encounters with foreign women.

--------------------

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Come and have strong sex'. Read: 'I welcome sex tourism in my country'. [Cool]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com