EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » THE REASON THE GIRLS ARE HAVING BAD EXPERIENCE WITH EGYPTIAN MEN (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: THE REASON THE GIRLS ARE HAVING BAD EXPERIENCE WITH EGYPTIAN MEN
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no - he's off to Sharm and doing the goood job of warning Russian women against bad boys, I think! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Why am I torturing myslef but popping back to see what's happening on this thread??!!!! [Confused]

You just love it [Razz] .
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
Is he gone ?

You miss him that much? [Smile]

He's not gone, rumour says he is taking spelling courses right now.

Haha, that I could believe.
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
No, no - he's off to Sharm and doing the goood job of warning Russian women against bad boys, I think! [Big Grin]

Lol, this is getting too funny XD.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It actually makes me think I am sane listening to him rant on!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I love your logic [Big Grin] .
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
It actually makes me think I am sane listening to him rant on!!! [Big Grin]

EHAB WANTED!!! Come back, man! [Eek!]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
let me try:
i girliz in agypt are very come for sex and they get hertbroken come here and suk egypt big cok and have fun dun get broekenharted i have sex many russian girliz and big boobies (improvising now [Razz] ) and i never breaken bullshit serch for family bullcrap family egyptian break girl russian hartez

Wow, this is hard!!

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
let me try:
i girliz in agypt are very come for sex and they get hertbroken come here and suk egypt big cok and have fun dun get broekenharted i have sex many russian girliz and big boobies (improvising now [Razz] ) and i never breaken bullshit serch for family bullcrap family egyptian break girl russian hartez

Wow, this is hard!!

Leeeeiiiiitoooooooooooooooooo!!!!
[Mad] [Eek!] [Mad]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
ROTFL! [Big Grin] But I really think he DID have good intentions,... after having all the fun!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
But you don't understand, I cumz frm bug egyptiban family and they not left work in the animation migration i trik you i so smart i actualy tell you not come have sex becooz i make fun of you

Ha!

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito that is very NAUGHTY!! [Eek!]

How are you going to manage to change your ways into adulthood after your birthday this weekend?!! [Wink] [Confused]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Ha, ha
He's not 18! He sounds too mature for that age! I guess he isssss ..... 55!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Can I wait till 21 ? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE ?
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
I don't think men grow up whatever their age! [Roll Eyes]

So Leito you just carry on honey!! [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Woohoo, free pass to immaturity heaven. [Razz]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
What have I started??!! [Confused] [Eek!]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Haha, you have unleashed my inner perv.
Fire in the belly!

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we might be forgetting about the women who go to Sharm just for sex - Russian women are cheap, 1 bottle of beer, and a lot of them do not want a relationship. What if the man thinks he is begining a relationship and the sex is more than just sex only to find that the woman says thanks for a good time i am going home now and i will not be keeping in touch. It is just as easy for a man to feel used as it is for a woman to feel used. In respect of money, any woman who hands over money to a man she has known for a few days who says he has a sick Mother, Father Sister deserves all she gets i mean how naive is that. He may have a sick Mother but it is his problem not yours surely it only becomes your problem if you decide to become married to him. I see plenty of women in Sharm who are happy to pay for the sexual favours of young handsome Egyptian men is that o.k.?????? Are these women not taking advantage of men who are living in poverty???????
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you all remember Ehab, the guy who started the whole topic?

Haha.... that guy has nerves!! Look what I've found!! [Big Grin]

http://www.perfspot.com/blogs/blog.asp?id=83AA4A25-2EB0-4EF7-A6E0-5EDC021D611A&BlogId=34031

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ehabhan:
i wouldlike to know your problem with the egypian guys??
i have been working in sharm for 6 years and i dated so many russian girsls or from the ussr , an we had alot of fun and one night stands , but i was not lying to any one or cearating stories, am here on this site just by chance and i was looking around and what i seei dont like at all !!! this guys are giving a very bad name to the egyptain guys, and that is not nice at all!!!!!
through all this girsls i was dating in this six yeas i never break any one heart , i never tell any one i love u or any **** , i was telling them that we are only having fun no more ,and going out drinking having sex together no problem , but i never give any promises , i was single so i was just dating and no more , i dont speak russian , i work as a file manager for a tour operator , but u know that there is a lot of russian girls going to the holiday and they want to meet guys , but they meet the most shitty guys ever, they just choose the trash!!!!

and i dont understand why !!! , why dont they try to choose nice guys ,inteligent , and from good familes, the problem is that the girls dont know , they only look if the guy looks noce or not ,but they dont have any back ground about his life or about which family he is coming from ,

90 % of the guys who work in sharm they never ever had sex in their life before they go to sharm , most of them are coming from poor famils , or they dont have good education mand they bever see many nice sexy blong girls in their life , so when they go to sharm they go crazy for ******** ,and they do any thing to ******** any thing moving ,and this is because they are frustreted!!! so much comlex in their life because of lack of sex!!!

so they lie they cheat , they give promises just to have sex!!

and plus that they can take your money
because heir family need money or may be becaause he have an egyptain girl friend that he want to marry and he dont have enough mony to marry her!!!!!!!

and many guys are from small villages, and they are very closed moned ,and egyptain people are very differnt than russian , we have differnt mentality , and the guys their are trying to act as if they are very europian , but they are not , they think in egyptain way and they are only lie , and they choose english names so they look more intersting!!!

deall all girls please take care when u come here for a holiday
come and have fun
have sex if u want , do what u want but be sure that all guys nearly are doing the same **** , dont belive any one promise , dont let any one hurt you or your feelings or break your heart ,

enjoy and have fun , the beach , the food , the good egyptian strong sex , but dont give any one your heart ,

fr exaple there is something every body must understand,

guys who work in animation all are after pussies l!!!!!!

jobs like bar man or in shops or in tatoo or bell man or work in a bar or a disco are all dirty jobs , and here in egypt we dont respect such kind of people!!!! sorry to say that , sure some of them are good persons , and this is not my opinion about them , but the community here in egyot looks at this jobs as a very low kind of job and no respect , and no body accept to take such a job onky if he really needs money so much and he is from a real poor family!!!

if his family is ok they will never allow him to do such a job , they will force him just to stay home and they will give him money and take care of him untill he find a better job!!!

this is the way here in egypt , that is why a lot of this people go to sharm and huragda and other places full of hotels because the agree to do such kind of jobs, and this is the kind of people girls are meeting here in egypt!!!

so that is why the egyptian guys have bad reputation in russuia !!!
but this is not true, look at the other guuys who have respectful jobs in other cities , they are very very good realy most of them , i cant say all ,every where there is good and bad peaole, so

again i will say girls

come here have fun , enjoy , have sex if u want , enjoy the beach the food , and take care of your feelings your money ,

and if there is any question please dont hesitate to contact me on this email

ehabhan@gmail.com

i will be waiting for replyies!!!!!

thanx.

ehab

ew now YOU give these men bad names. you sure have slept with a lot of women....i suggest you go get tested for and STD. i hate when men have such animals behaviours and a low class respect towards sex.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Hey, who is this Vader guy? (sorry I was absent and I'm sooooo confused) [Confused]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I am giving you the "worst logic ever" prize. [Big Grin]

It's meeee. Leito [Frown]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Aaaa... Jet lag, sorry [Roll Eyes]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Yeah whatever. You always blame it on Jet lag. [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5blbv4WFriM

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I am giving you the "worst logic ever" prize. [Big Grin]

It's meeee. Leito [Frown]

[Mad]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Where am I? [Eek!] [Confused]
Shahd
Member # 14648

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shahd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good evening ladies and jentelmen

i am a newcomer.I am not from egypt. I am from that Russia with "cheap girls" as you say here.
i do not want to prove anything but any nation has as bad as good people. but here in russia if someone will ask for help from me in the street or some money for ill mother, father or sister i will give as much as i can at moment. and it is called MERCY. and for russia it is normal to help poor who are in need. it does not mean that we are all fools to give our money to unknown people. it was written in Bible: - that one who asks will be given...that one who searches will find...and also it is written: do not judge and you will not be judged. So before blaming us russians as cheap naive people try to know our traditions and mentality and attitude to thingslike mercy. And as for the broken russian hearts... all sin is on the lier.

--------------------
time waits for nobody

Posts: 1 | From: Russia | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE REASON THE GIRLS ARE HAVING BAD EXPERIENCE WITH EGYPTIAN MEN:
Simply because they do NOT understand the culture.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tahira:

How about Egyptian guy's not caring about western women's cultural background.

Rather conceited of these guys isn't it?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree reality!!!
they should both understand eachother before they get married!!!!
or it wil never work!
and for christsakes women dont marry men 1/2 yr age they sure aint lookin for yr besuty!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i agree reality!!!
they should both understand eachother before they get married!!!!
or it wil never work!
and for christsakes women dont marry men 1/2 yr age they sure aint lookin for yr besuty!!!

Women and men can be beautiful at all ages.

I've known women who have taken horrid care of themselves through their 20s and 30s, then become radiant in their 40s without surgery, dying hair, or extreme lifestyle makeover.

Not exactly the same with guys, but there are a number of older gentleman who do look better in their 40s and 50s.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You're the ones that came here. Take it or leave it.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes but when u meet a man online 1/2 yr age the chances of really wantin to be with them are more slim?
some are true and want that stability yes but most no!!
me myself i would never ever mess with a man more then 4 yrs younger then me!!older yes younger no it would make me feel like his mother not his wife!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
You're the ones that came here. Take it or leave it.

it doesnt matter who came where we wouldnt go there if we were not invited!!!
so if yal cant learn about us and understand how we think and feel too then theres no point more than usein yal for sex!!cas there can be no relationships if we can understand bouth cultures!!
that is the chance the men and women take!!!

for example
when i met walid he never new a word of english we had to have his friends translate for us
we fell in love with eachother and he went to the college and now he is better at english then i am!!!
spellin lol
so there are sacrafices in every relationship!!

Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
Originally posted by Tahira:

How about Egyptian guy's not caring about western women's cultural background.

Rather conceited of these guys isn't it?

In what way do the Egyptian guys not care about WEstern womemns culural background ?
Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the real reason? some woman are just downright ignorant. that's the real reason. no one can tell me that a 20 year old man really loves a 40 year old woman. it's just not right.
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way somebody looks is more important to an 25 yr old as to a 50 year old m/f.
I think that there will be very few young people who are into a gf/bf because she/he has such a beautifull inside... Maybe a real filosofical thinker might be that far that she/he has the maturity or the life-expierence to value characteristics at least on a equal base as external factors as beauty.
Nevertheless, age can be considered as less important and other aspects as more important.
A woman of my age (hehe) told me in a conversation that it was all about the pocket and the rocket.
She meant the money in the pocket and the feelings in sexuality. I remember I thought she must have had some bad expierences, to talk about it that bitter.
The money in the pocket can be interpreteted in a very indirect way, because she was not rich at all! The opportunities/benefits were there...
So, I also think that it is very unlikely a young man would fell in love with a woman in that could be his mother in age, it's simply not natural.
When you add Egyptian culture in it, then it will be even more unlikely.
I know a lot of Egyptian man who have been able to marry a foreign woman, and most of them divorced later. I am in the situation that I can talk quite openly about this, and none of them would ever admit in words that the marriage was meant for other reasons, they all blame it on other factors. But there have been enough cases that facial expressions told more as spoken words.
So, for me, when I should be in the situation, aware of what it actually means to be married in Egypt, or being married to an Egyptian, I would pass. It should mean that I have to give up most of what I am right now.
Of course that is also a result of my age, younger women have no life that is builded in this way, but at the same time it is admitting the impossibility in relationships with large age gaps.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought all the nice muslim boys in egypt saved themselves for when they get married?

seriously, while i was in Egypt i was told so many times that many egyptian men consider american women sluts because the have sex with a lot of men. so what are the men called that have sex with all the foreign women that are there?

Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
smart cas evidently they are gettin what they want!!!
and the women get fake pretences!!

--------------------

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Seems he's been busy trawling the net with his story. [Roll Eyes]

http://www.1001geschichte.de/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8588

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bokragirl:
i thought all the nice muslim boys in egypt saved themselves for when they get married?

mostly yes
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think this is one of the sharm scums that other girls have always warned us about on this site.
i hope you get a big russian disease from all your big russian womens.
i love how men can brag about fukking around, not realizing it makes them look just as dirty, filthy and disgusting as a woman doing it and they think its ok.
you are a male sharmoota

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
i think this is one of the sharm scums that other girls have always warned us about on this site.
i love how men can brag about fukking around, not realizing it makes them look just as dirty, filthy and disgusting as a woman doing it and they think its ok.
you are a male sharmoota

You mean charmoot.
But I'm not supposed to say that word...so I hope my husband doesn't find out. [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am married to a egyptian man . and to be honest he is the best and i have met many egyptian ppl but and there are some good some bad but its the same in any country around the world
like the uk we have a bad name because of football hooligans but it does make us all bad so dont judge all egyptians the same

Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
you are a male sharmoota

You mean charmoot.
But I'm not supposed to say that word...so I hope my husband doesn't find out. [Big Grin] [Razz]

let it out girl, u safe here...here i will join u
sharmoot sharmoot sharmoot sha sha shar shar moootaaaaa!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first joined ES I thought 'charmoot(aa)' was an inhabitant of Sharm. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
After reading a few threads I realized it had nothing to do with geography.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
When I first joined ES I thought 'charmoot(aa)' was an inhabitant of Sharm. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
After reading a few threads I realized it had nothing to do with geography.

Oh my god, I just laughed myself sick. This is one of the funniest things I have ever read on here. Cheers DG! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Cool]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Seems he's been busy trawling the net with his story. [Roll Eyes]

http://www.1001geschichte.de/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8588

Oh yes! He's been busy traveling trough the net to spread his message! [Big Grin]

http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_rus/viewtopic.php?t=27111

Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com