EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any of you who know egyptian men, did you find him special or different from men you dated before?? well i dont generalise because there is the good or bad but does anyone have nice story?
Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he is special but details are mine as people here can take anything and turn it bad.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totally different and very special, but as mystic says people will turn anything bad here

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course he is special - at least to me, or else I wouldn't have married him, of course he is not perfect. I don't think he is special because he is Egyptian, although I feel it brings a certain unpredictability in the relationship which can be good (and at times hard). I think he has a special way of looking at things that has sprung from his life experiences, family and well yes culture also...
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he is sooo special.... but i have learned a lesson on this forum to keep the personal stuff personal because people on here tend to use it against you....
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets just say i think he is 1 in a million, and Egyptian or not. he is unique is his own way [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL

What a question???? [Confused]

Of course any man you are in a relationship with should be considered as 'special' because otherwise you wouldn't be with him, right?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that was a good point Tigerlilly, 'otherwise you wouldn't be with him'.
I wanted to respond, 'no, I find my husband to be so boring and ordinary and rude, stupid and quite hard on the eyes'. [Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Topic: DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL

What a question???? [Confused]

Of course any man you are in a relationship with should be considered as 'special' because otherwise you wouldn't be with him, right?

good reply tigerlily [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Yes he is special but details are mine as people here can take anything and turn it bad.

Good for you,Mystic. [Smile]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure he's special and different from any other man that has been in my life. Aren't all ppl unique in their own way?

Weird question.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crazy is more like it.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahaha
iam sorry to say that this person posting named tigerlily is stupid a bit . if you read the details inside you find iam asking if he is different from other men you dated before lily. you are old i think now lily may be you sound old so iam sure you have brain problems to understand questions..But i dont know how you have time to write this enormous number of posts!!!you are sick and addicted to net and iam sure your azz stink from sitting on chair to write all time you and the bunch of posters who follow you

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well Polish and living in Egypt I enjoy reading Tigerlily's responses. She is always neutral and gives a good opinion and is not negative. What rock did you crawl from under? I'm sorry you are extremely rude. Go eat a polish sausage or something.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:
you are old i think now lily may be you sond like a 50 so iam sure you have brain problems to understand questions

Since when do people of 50 have "brain problems" and can't understand questions [Confused]

Sorry, I shouldn't say that, I might be accused of being 50! [Wink]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
sorry i removed the 50 years because iam almost 50 too.. i should have put 70 but was a mistake
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
katiapolska if I wanted to hear from a butthole I would of farted
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please stop it. Przestan prosze Kasia
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm stupid too then because when I read the title 'DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL' I honestly don't want to read much more. BTW she isn't 50. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
katiapolska if I wanted to hear from a butthole I would of farted

You ROCK!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Please stop it. Przestan prosze Kasia

Przepraszam Makbeta, Jak się masz?
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prosze Cie przestan pisac te rzeczy, Kasiu. Please stop writing these things here. Please.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
look makbeta..if they have to reply then they should reply with respect, but they totally reply with disrespect to the post and make a question look stupid...they must respect to be respected and they think its their web forum .. believe me they are a bunch of 4 or 5 people with multiple ID's thats all
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
But your attitude now is totally unacceptable. SORRY TO SAY THAT. Of course nobody can stop you - only you yourself. Don't behave in this way, please. It's highly provocative.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta i think i understand what Katiapolska is saying ! She feels that she asked a perfectly reasonable question and she was ridiculed on the forum therefore she went into defensive mode - unfortunatelly she became quite abusive. She is right though there is a small click of people that tend to be facetiouse and support each other in acting this way. However, that does not justify what she said to TL !
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by habeeby:
Makbeta i think i understand what Katiapolska is saying ! She feels that she asked a perfectly reasonable question and she was ridiculed on the forum therefore she went into defensive mode - unfortunatelly she became quite abusive. She is right though there is a small click of people that tend to be facetiouse and support each other in acting this way. However, that does not justify what she said to TL !

The way she expressed her opinions was VERY offensive.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hahahahaha
iam sorry to say that this person posting named tigerlily is stupid a bit . if you read the details inside you find iam asking if he is different from other men you dated before lily. you are old i think now lily may be you sound old so iam sure you have brain problems to understand questions..But i dont know how you have time to write this enormous number of posts!!!you are sick and addicted to net and iam sure your azz stink from sitting on chair to write all time you and the bunch of posters who follow you

Who is stupid here???

You need to stop drinking cheap polsky vodka!!! [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
look makbeta..if they have to reply then they should reply with respect, but they totally reply with disrespect to the post and make a question look stupid...they must respect to be respected and they think its their web forum .. believe me they are a bunch of 4 or 5 people with multiple ID's thats all

You have to deserve to be respected and sorry I can not see any reason yet why you should be respected
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if I wanted to hear from a butthole I would of farted
BettyN that is the funniest thing i have heard in along time! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Kas Why do you have to be rude? Why does it bother you so much that tigerlily posts alot of posts? Somepeople enjoy her posts and they reply, others do not so don't reply - Why are you so hard on her? You have been rude to her on this post and the other post and there is NO NEED FOR THIS!

Take care all [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
hahahahaha

Who is stupid here???

You need to stop drinking cheap polsky vodka!!! [Razz] [Razz]

Hey, it isn't a party until that type of vodka comes out! [Wink] You obviously haven't 'lived' my dear. [Razz]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
Sure he's special and different from any other man that has been in my life. Aren't all ppl unique in their own way?

Weird question.

Weird poster [Big Grin]

Hi MW [Smile]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Enough is enough now can't you just drop it guys and stop this thing with Kat...whatever her name is ? It is verging on bullying ! She was abusive but maybe she cannot help it ?
Sorry the social worker in me must be quite strong today...... [Wink]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey VB! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:

Weird question.

Weird poster [Big Grin]

Hi MW [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell?....
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She was abusive but maybe she cannot help it ?

She cannot help being abusive, and we have to live with it ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

happy bunny it's actually if I wanted to hear from an asshole I'd fart. I toned it down for the site. lol
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Enough is enough now can't you just drop it guys and stop this thing with Kat...whatever her name is ? It is verging on bullying ! She was abusive but maybe she cannot help it ?

We're bullies, we can't help it.

[Razz]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

We're bullies, we can't help it.

[Razz]

ROFL [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
happy bunny it's actually if I wanted to hear from an asshole I'd fart. I toned it down for the site. lol

[Big Grin] That was pretty funny. [Big Grin]

Try this, FACTS ABOUT FARTS:
http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE HAPPY BUNNY HEHEHEHEHE

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Try this, FACTS ABOUT FARTS:
http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

Holy crap, I can't stop laughing!!

When it is cold outside and you fart, can you see it like you can see your breath?
(Question submitted by Anderson G.)

Now, that’s an interesting idea! My guess would be yes, since farts are nice and moist like our breath, but this is one question that I’m not in a position to answer. I live in the tropics, and it never gets cold here.

Several people have tried the experiment and have written to tell me the results. Most people said that they could indeed see their farts, but one person said that he couldn’t see it even with his pants off.

Here is what anywhere32 reported: “In the boys’ locker room after morning water polo practice it was cold out and one of the players only had on his speedo and let out a fart. About four of us saw it and couldn’t contain our laughter for the rest of the day.”

John of the UK said, “Farts expelled in cold air leave what can only be described as a long bushy tail. This is quite funny waiting on a train station platform on a cold dark frosty morning.

A person will move away from everyone to a safe distance, and then release a long quiet fart, only to have a sudden and dramatic long bushy white tail coming from their anus; it goes down a little way and slowly curves up ending in a point, just like a dogs tail!

At what time of day is a gentleman most likely to fart?
(Submitted by David)

A gentleman is mostly likely to fart first thing in the morning, while in the bathroom. This is known as “morning thunder,” and if the gentleman gets good resonance, it can be heard throughout the household.

Do all people fart in their sleep?
(Question submitted by MrBlack)

I have not made a scientific study of this, but I don’t think all people fart in their sleep. I think mainly those who refuse to fart when they’re awake do so when dozing off. For other people, toilet training takes such a strong hold that they let nothing pass their sphincters in sleep. For these people, the gas accumulates in the night and they vent it upon awakening.

Where do farts go when you hold them in?

How often have you held in a fart, intending to release it at the first appropriate opportunity, only to find that the fart has disappeared when you are ready for it?

I asked several doctors where the fart goes. Does it leak out slowly without the person knowing it? Is it absorbed into the bloodstream? What happens to it?

The doctors agree that the fart is neither released nor absorbed. It simply migrates back upward into the intestine and comes out later.
It is reassuring to know that such farts aren’t really lost, just delayed.

How can one cover up a fart?
(Question submitted by Mouseweed)

There is a company called Fartypants that sells underwear designed to absorb the odor of farts. If you should be caught without your Fartypants, another ploy is to blame the dog or cat, if one should be present, or complain about how the wind must be blowing from the direction of the paper mill.

As for the sound... if you are in a large group of people, act oblivious and innocent, or glance quickly at the person next to you, as if you think he/she did it. Other strategies include coughing or suddenly moving your chair so that people think that they misheard the fart. If you are with one other person, you can act as if nothing happened, and the other person may believe he was mistaken in thinking he heard a fart.

CJT addresses the problem of farting loudly in a public restroom as follows:

“My solution: use a handful of loose toilet paper, cover your butt hole and it will muffle the farting; my friends and I call it the ‘Buff Muff’!”

Depending upon the company, another strategy is not to cover it up, but to proudly proclaim the fart as your own grand accomplishment and to issue a challenge to the others to outdo that one if they think they can.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Habeeby
Member # 14429

I think this is 'just a load of hot air' [Wink]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

How did a threar entitled 'do you find your egyptian man special' become a discussion about flatulence ? [Confused]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Egyptian men are special in this area.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I s that so Leito - i am intigued! please expand upon that ? [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Not asleep yet??????
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
We fart.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Leito i do not believe you - Egyptian men do not fart [Wink] and if you say they do you will disappoint many western women who think that they are perfect so please do not burst the bubble [Razz]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
We fart.

[Confused] Huh???
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Well, we don't start farting until after 5 years of being married [Wink] .

Markbeta I was talking to habeeby, for you all I have to say is; I have a mission. Batman cannot sleep!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com