EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: DO YOU FIND YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN SPECIAL
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Well, this is my real darling: [Roll Eyes]

http://www.tvshows.de/alf/images/pictures/alf10.jpg

That's my first husband! [Big Grin]
Was he really? Oh, small world...
Nice, clever, eloquent - women's typical choice! [Razz] [Wink]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
LEITO, my nephew [Big Grin] i made you your chocolate cake

http://i16.tinypic.com/80zgz1i.jpg

*steals the cake from leito*

[Big Grin] [Cool] MINE!!!

It's the cake monster. Run FAST!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey, hey calm down! I fed this boy today!!! He had a real feast!!! [Big Grin]
Are you starving him or what?! [Eek!] I treat him like a prince! And you??? [Mad]

*pulls Makbeta by the hair rolling both down the hill while Leito ROFL [Big Grin] chomping a huge piece of chocolate cake and gulping Pepsi down*

Find a son of your own,Makbetaaaaaa,or i`ll report you to Sammy!!!! [Mad] [Razz] [Mad]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Om Leito:
quote:
Hey, hey calm down! I fed this boy today!!! He had a real feast!!! [Big Grin]
Are you starving him or what?! [Eek!] I treat him like a prince! And you??? [Mad]

*pulls Makbeta by the hair rolling both down the hill while Leito ROFL [Big Grin] chomping a huge piece of chocolate cake and gulping Pepsi down*

Find a son of your own,Makbetaaaaaa,or i`ll report you to Sammy!!!! [Mad] [Razz] [Mad]

Gonna sneak on me???? [Mad]
Have you really forgotten what I LOOK like???!!!
http://www.komiks.nast.pl/gfx/artykuly/asteriksiwikingowievikea.jpg

You'd better run NOW!

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Gonna sneak on me????
Have you really forgotten what I LOOK like???!!!
http://www.komiks.nast.pl/gfx/artykuly/asteriksiwikingowievikea.jpg

You'd better run NOW! >

*pulling Makbeta by her long braids until she begs her to stop*

You better stop trying to steal MY SON from me or i could shave your whole head bald!!! [Mad] [Razz] [Mad]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid of Makbeta myself, she looks manly. [Big Grin]
[Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I'm afraid of Makbeta myself, she looks manly. [Big Grin]
[Razz]

So???? And you look like a MAGGOT!!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY!! I am not a maggot, I am a cute worm with a band aid for a bra. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
HEY!! I am not a maggot, I am a cute worm with a band aid for a bra. [Razz]

Not
going
to
comment
on
that. [Eek!]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Mad]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its A Bless

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 12 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Bless Of A Piss:
Its A Bless

Or even a bliss [Wink]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happen in best family's [Big Grin]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:

*pulling Makbeta by her long braids until she begs her to stop*

You better stop trying to steal MY SON from me or i could shave your whole head bald!!! [Mad] [Razz] [Mad]

Hey little girl, are you still here - teasing me?! [Eek!]

Keep your hands off Leito or else I'll whip you with those braids of mine!!! [Mad] [Big Grin] [Mad]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
*chops off Makbeta`s braids,throws a fisherman`s net over and pushes her into the open sea*

[Mad] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
*chops off Makbeta`s braids,throws a fisherman`s net over and pushes her into the open sea*

[Mad] [Razz] [Big Grin]

HASTA LA VISTA!!! [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
*yawns*

Ich will dich in meine bett.

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
*yawns*

[Eek!] Un mauvais garcon!!! [Razz]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
*yawns*

I just left you studying,SON!!!

[Roll Eyes]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
That was in GERMAN!!! xD
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Mad] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Apartate de mi hijo,Makbetaaaa!!!! [Mad]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Mad] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Apartate de mi hijo,Makbetaaaa!!!! [Mad]
Uciekaj stad i zostaw Leito, bo jak nie to pozalujesz!!! [Mad]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
WADDAFUXX, don't make me talk martian [Big Grin] .
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
That was in GERMAN!!! xD

Ich verstehe! [Razz] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I was telling sashyra, because she said she left me studying. I was studying German, so this is practice [Razz] .
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
WADDAFUXX, don't make me talk martian [Big Grin] .

Pizza? Pepsi? (son) [Big Grin] [Wink]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Move over,Makbeta.Need some space to fix up MY SON's hair today.

*blow drying Leito's mane straight and smooth*

[Big Grin] [Razz]

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow..i didnct check this for a week and now it looks so full...nice replies
Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]That's my first husband! [Big Grin] [/qb][/QUOTE]Was he really? Oh, small world...
Nice, clever, eloquent - women's typical choice! [Razz] [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]

A jaki przystojny! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:

Yeah right what a bullock.... [Roll Eyes] You backed off like a chicken and you just sound like one!!! [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

That's my first husband! [Big Grin] [/qb][/QUOTE]Was he really? Oh, small world...
Nice, clever, eloquent - women's typical choice! [Razz] [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]

A jaki przystojny! [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

A to juz wiem dlaczego mamy identyczny gust!!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:

[Big Grin] [Razz]

Leito's mane??? [Confused] But his hair is SHOOOORT! [Big Grin]
Sashyra, dear, you must have confused my boy with somebody else (hehehe)!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:

And please don't check it anymore. [Frown]
Unless you are going to add something VEEERY nice! [Big Grin]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Razz]

Leito's mane??? [Confused] But his hair is SHOOOORT! [Big Grin]
Sashyra, dear, you must have confused my boy with somebody else (hehehe)!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Noooo,nooo,dear Makbeta... MY SON Leito has a full head of hair that ́`m helping him to control. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:

Noooo,nooo,dear Makbeta... MY SON Leito has a full head of hair that ́`m helping him to control. [Big Grin] [Razz]

My dear Sashyra, Leito is here with ME [Razz] [Big Grin] (yummy pizza!) and I can see very WELL what he LOOKS like!!! Don't you dare offend my boy! [Mad]

*Yes,yes Leito, it's heeeer again!* [Mad]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

My dear Sashyra, Leito is here with ME [Razz] [Big Grin] (yummy pizza!) and I can see very WELL what he LOOKS like!!! Don't you dare offend my boy! [Mad]

*Yes,yes Leito, it's heeeer again!* [Mad]

Sorry,sorry...wake up once and for all from your dreams of grandeour,you fake motha [Mad]
MY SON is HERE with ME leaning how to cope with his wonderful but rebel hair. [Razz]

sea side son
Member # 14528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sea side son   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito !! are u tryin` to b funny !!
or u r already funny and u want us to be informed with that information .. !!
u know .. little Egyptian Kid is able to teach you how to live the life .. how to breath the oxygen.. ! at least he dosn`t get home drunk every night !! so just behave ..! talk in the s**t above.. or shut the f**k up your mouth ..

--------------------
A.z

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sea side son:
u know .. little Egyptian Kid is able to teach you how to live the life .. how to breath the oxygen.. ! at least he dosn`t get home drunk every night !! so just behave ..! talk in the s**t above.. or shut the f**k up your mouth ..

? Get home drunk every night ?
? Talk in the s**t above ?
? Breath Oxygen ?

You are a mystery [Big Grin] .

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sea side son:

? Get home drunk every night ?
? Talk in the s**t above ?
? Breath Oxygen ?

You are a mystery [Big Grin] .

Ditto that
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com