EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » we got it (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: we got it
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh huhhhhhhhhh jean-bean [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally!!! So very happy for you sweety, you deserve it so much. Inshallah we will not be far behind. Congrats

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes we are almost running a race here, [Big Grin] but i pray you will get the interview fast too, did you get one yet?o know he got the packet but did they tell you when the interview is?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momean
Member # 14636

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for momean   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
السلام عليكم انا مصرى من طنطا كان عندي مقابله في السفاره الامريكيه في شهر سبتمبر يعني من4 شهور المقابله كانت بخصوص دعوه خطوبه وفي نهايه المقابله القنصل قال لي مبروك سوف نرسل لك جواز السفر وبه التاشيره بعد اسبوعين لكن مبعتوش حاجه ارسلوا واحد بس لابويا يساله ان كان موافق علي الجوازه ده و ابويا قال اه موافق مش عارف هل حيبعتولي الفيزافعلا ولا لا وان كان اه ممكن يكون امته انا كده مستني من 4 شهور ممكن اي حد يفيدني؟ الرد بالانجليزي او عربي اوك

--------------------
momeannnn bashaa

Posts: 23 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i cant understand Arabic , [Frown] if you are talking to me please translate it
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is saying he is Egyptian from tanta he had interview in American embassy in last sep means from 4 months the interview was about engament invitation and at the end of the interview the consol Saied congratulations we will send you the passport with visa stamp
he didn’t hear back the last thing embassy send someone to his father to ask him if he agree on this marriage

and that about it can any one help me in English or Arabic

thats what he said

the answer is simple contact the embassy and ask there

amr

p.s stop spaming the board as the concol doesnt post nor read here

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrook Micky [Smile]

You are getting closer and closer [Smile]

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this very useful in translating languages:

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=EN

Perhaps will help others.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Well-Behaved Women Nvr Make History:
he is saying he is Egyptian from tanta he had interview in American embassy in last sep means from 4 months the interview was about engament invitation and at the end of the interview the consol Saied congratulations we will send you the passport with visa stamp
he didn’t hear back the last thing embassy send someone to his father to ask him if he agree on this marriage

thats what he said

amr

thanks amr why doesnt momean speak english [Eek!]

tryed it mab.and i still dont understand what he said till now [Big Grin]

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Micky - it will be worth the wait!

Get over it - I'm so sorry you've lost your little girl, all my thoughts are with you and your husband.

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At last Micky...congratulations. What happens next?
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
well after his interview either they will stamp his passport and will be here by march or a small chance they can deny him, all depends on the consular, we are in their hands, but also in gods hand.i will believe it when he has the visa in his hands [Eek!] [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have a couple steps to do, we will have our date soon inshallah, they are just waiting on us to get some things together for them.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky, is the CR1 different than the K visa's in respect to AP? Will there be waiting after the interview if it's approved or did they do all the checking beforehand?
Best wishes to you both.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes its a little different every thing is done when he has the interview.he will come here and will get his green card and will be considered a permanent resident. the cr1 took longer but in the long run it is better everything will be done

a friend wrote to me once and said"You're gonna be so happy you went for the CR1 in the end. Your husband will be a functioning member of society from day one instead of sitting on the sidelines waiting for a work permit. I know the wait has been long and probably very trying but you're almost home free now!!! So happy for you!"

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] i am very ,very happy for you! may you live long together and prosper! [Smile]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks manx
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Micky I don't want to burst your bubble but they won't stamp it at the interview. I have never seen that happen, though who knows miracles do happen. He will most likely be put on AP but it probably won't be as long as others have since he was already on it after he interviewed for the K-1. I just don't want you to get your hopes up about him getting the stamp at the interview because that is not how Cairo works. You could be in for anywhere between a few weeks (hopefully) or up to a year of Administrative Processing, even though you've gone through some stuff at the NVC level already. We have some CR1's at visajourney who have been on AP after the interview for months.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
doodle i know he wont get it stamped that day, but hopefully not to soon afterwards. my senator has the insiders there and he will bug them till they do it [Big Grin] [Big Grin] and i will email them if i dont hear anything within a month, the last time they keep his passport for a year and never denied us but never gave him his visa ,no word at all . so i will not let this happen 2nd time around
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky huni, Yorkie here,
Congrats huni, you deserve this, oh my god, its a long time you are waiting, i hope soon ,now things will happen, yippeeeeeee
hugggies sugar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Micky I am so happy for you maybe our Husbands will be here around the same time, Now wouldn't that be wonderful!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks sweetie so good to hear from you, miss talking to you
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND:
Oh Micky I am so happy for you maybe our Husbands will be here around the same time, Now wouldn't that be wonderful!!! [Big Grin]

we all will have a big party in ny city [Smile] [Smile]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there i signed in my own name,
ugs huni, not long now, just remeber your only getting closer everyday, no going back now.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire rose I sent you a PM days ago, did you ever get it?
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky, I've just got round to reading this thread. My slightly belated best wishes to you and your husband!
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks lumos.i still cant believe it finally coming to the end [Eek!] [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
السلام عليكم انا مصرى من طنطا كان عندي مقابله في السفاره الامريكيه في شهر سبتمبر يعني من4 شهور

As-salamu alaykom ana masry min tanta kaan andi muqaabla fi as-safaara al-amrikiya fi shahr sebtember yani min 4 shuhuur...

I think I should study again! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Greetings Anna Egyptian Tanta I had an interview at the American Embassy in the month of September means 4 months

what does it mean tiger [Confused]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
haha is this thing from momean again? meaning he is egyptian from tanta and had an interview 4 months ago. And anyone that has read his posts knows he was approved but has not recieved his passport with his visa as of yet and keeps asking what to do. I have told him to contact the embassy or have his fiance contact her senator and get the senators busy on the case......
hope they find out something

--------------------

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the translation. [Smile]

Momean shouldn't worry just yet. He's only been on administrative processing for 4 months. That is within the normal timeframe. His home visit is not unusual either. It seems to be happening more and more. He should have his fiance call the Dept of State and email the embassy to get updates on their case. The phone number for the DOS is, 202-663-1225. Good luck. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Well-Behaved Women Nvr Make History:

thats what he said

amr

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Micky xxx
Glad u are finally coming to the end to this lengthy process [Wink]

Good luck with all u do together xxx

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] what is tanta? is it a place in egypt?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks murray mint [Wink]
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
[Confused] what is tanta? is it a place in egypt?

Tanta is a city about 1 and 1/2 hours outside of Cairo. Nothing special about it but they do make the best Halawa sweet. [Smile]
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoWon
Member # 14703

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoWon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations and good luck!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
[Big Grin] Thanks snapdragon!
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky is this true what doodlebug says about a 11 month waiting time after the interview?
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BettyN...I'm not doodlebug or micky but I did deal with the same visa process and yes, 11 month wait post interview is quite possible. There doesn't seem to be a clear cut reason for why some have longer wait times than others. I know of at least a handful of ladies who are in their 12-13 month of waiting...post interview.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com