EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » people from teaxs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: people from teaxs
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
geez my aunt lives in cali and she asked for the address to the vital statics
for her birth cert!
i did not realize how much there is in texas
is anyone from texas that knows where the one from huston is
i need a new one too!!!
i only been there once its the new place

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not from 'teaxs'...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call the city hall dumb ass !!

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know really who comes onto an egyptian forum and asks for the directions to a govt office in texas.....she probably sitting there waiting for the answer too loool!
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
i know really who comes onto an egyptian forum and asks for the directions to a govt office in texas.....she probably sitting there waiting for the answer too loool!

[Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

well it really looks to me like alot of you are from usa so duh !!!
none of u are egyptian that im talkin too if yr not from texas dont worry about it!!!!
geez yal are some miseriable people!!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ur dumb.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yr a crack head trailor whore

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
yr a crack head trailer whore

haha u wish i was. but the fact is that you are the trailer trash....i seen your picture and you are a fat and scruffy looking krumbaa with your dried out bleached rat hair and face so fat you cant even see your fukken eye balls.
go take a bath, then try to call me a trailer whore. fukken uneducated greasy piece of white trash can't even damn spell the word trailer....MY KID WHO IS 5 IS SMARTER THAN YOU! you come on here and talk sh*t like you some kind of hot queen or something but in reality you are just a gross heifer who looks like she stinks. your poor husband, how does he cope?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] nice language
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
because i used the f word one time? looooool
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

haha u wish i was. but the fact is that you are the trailer trash....i seen your picture and you are a fat and scruffy looking krumbaa with your dried out bleached rat hair and face so fat you cant even see your fukken eye balls.
go take a bath, then try to call me a trailer whore. fukken uneducated greasy piece of white trash can't even damn spell the word trailer....MY KID WHO IS 5 IS SMARTER THAN YOU! you come on here and talk sh*t like you some kind of hot queen or something but in reality you are just a gross heifer who looks like she stinks. your poor husband, how does he cope?

hahaha push a button did i??
yr a nasty whore i aint gonna bother replin to yr scummy ass!!!again!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
because i used the f word one time? looooool

i really don't think its necessary to use that language. all i want to know do you know each other personally? if not why do you have to talk this way to each other, sorry i just had to ask , now i will mind my own business , it seems you to should pm each other then posting on es for all to see [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
she started callin me dumb and crap!!sure i will defend myself women like her that think they are better then everyone else!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i know but be better then her and dont reply . you know what and who you are . i think you are a very nice person so dont let others tare you down, be stronger then them [Smile]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is there so much tension recently on ES?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoWon
Member # 14703

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoWon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people are horrible to each other! Will you step back and look at yourselves?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
u must understand that some of the women who attack people here are lonley ladies who cant get a man and they dont want noone elses to be loved or to be happy so they make 99999 ids and just attack like a bull dog!!
this is not funny no more nor was it ever!
but it looks like they will never quit!!
i mean i dont care what people type about me cas i can defend myself
look at that 14 yr old girl who killed herself cas of the exact same things theses dirty women are doin its called cybor bulling it was on dr phil a few days ago they are tryin to make a law for low lifes like them!!
some people take what some of us say so serious!!
if im wrong i would appoligige im that kinda person
i will never hate someone cas they posted bad things about me bein fat or what ever!!!
but some of the members are takin it to heart
yal know our elders always taught us if ya aint got nothin nice to say dont say nothin at all
yes i was mean a few days ago and posted bad things about joseete which i should not have cas i really dont know her!!im sorry!!josette!
she could be an attention seeker i am not
with that said some of u really need to think before u post bad crap about someone!!i do not always practice what i preach but maybe some of yal will!!!
even the women on here who think they are all high and mighty might wanna step back and think about what they say too!!!
it doesnt matter how long yal been here on es cas we are all the same we all came here for a reason!!!

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True words, Tina! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
True words, Tina! [Smile]

thanks tiger it is how i see it !!
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
geez my aunt lives in cali and she asked for the address to the vital statics
for her birth cert!
i did not realize how much there is in texas
is anyone from texas that knows where the one from huston is
i need a new one too!!!
i only been there once its the new place

Tina,

http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/health/vitalrecs.htm

go to this website

This is the Vital Statistics for all of Texas records. She can order one online or by mail. She will need to send a copy of her driver license along with it and the fee of course.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thanks but i need the huston one
thats the harris county for auston
i wish they made vital records sites for dummies lol
thanks alot
if ya can help me find it i would appreciate it

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina,

I work for Harris County Clerk...

Please listen to me, you can get ANY TEXAS birth certificate from Austin as that is where they store ALL records.

Harris County is NOT Austin.
Harris County is Houston. That is where I am.
Got it?

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i typed that all wrong
i reread it
i went to houston to get my cert!
last time i called austin when i was in texas and they gave me the address in houston

cas thats where i was born
it was a new building then and thats where i went i can scan a pic of it for u so maybe u will know what building im talkin about!!!

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Yehkrebatik...

Are you going to Houston?

If not, you can send off to Austin or do it online for the birth certificate. That way you are for sure to get the long form. $23

You want it for a passport?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
no for my records in iowa we will need a birth cert for new liscens this yr
mine is all ripped up lol
thianks now i understand sorry for all the drama lol

--------------------

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

np good night
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
she started callin me dumb and crap!!sure i will defend myself women like her that think they are better then everyone else!!!

what crap? i said ur dumb because well, you are!!!!! everyone says so.
and micky A, you old fart didnt i see you on the corner of kensington and allegheny buying crack from one of the junkies down there?! i could have swore it was you.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
lol last night i had some of me arabs over for hibiscus tea, tabla and laughs and we ended up passin a real good fattie. i sat there telling them the story of this chick on this website and spelled out how she spelled texas like 'teaxs' and we ended up laughing like a bunch of jackasses for one hour straight. we couldnt even breathe! then i came online and showed them her pic and then they saw her man and they really fell all out...when us americans laugh at you its one thing but when you got a room full of egyptians laughing at you, thats worse.
hay tina, thanks for giving us a good bloody laugh!

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was nice of you snapdragon to help her out

[Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
lol last night i had some of me arabs over for hibiscus tea, tabla and laughs and we ended up passin a real good fattie. i sat there telling them the story of this chick on this website and spelled out how she spelled texas like 'teaxs' and we ended up laughing like a bunch of jackasses for one hour straight. we couldnt even breathe! then i came online and showed them her pic and then they saw her man and they really fell all out...when us americans laugh at you its one thing but when you got a room full of egyptians laughing at you, thats worse.
hay tina, thanks for giving us a good bloody laugh!

u can type to yrself i said what i had to say i dont know u nor do i want to!!!
and ya know just cas u and yr stupid friends think im ugly show whats kinda peole you are!!
i aint here for yal so be off with ya!!
talk to ma hand !!!

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
who the hell says talk to ma hand anymore? you are trash. we all know you are a used up ES hag so be gone with you and your fat egg roll fingers hand.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
who the hell says talk to ma hand anymore? you are trash. we all know you are a used up ES hag so be gone with you and your fat egg roll fingers hand.

u really need some serious help!!!!!
do u also bark loud as much as u trash people?
or do u yelp?

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I just say something to those who make fun of people's writing skills?

I live in Europe and work with a lot of local nationals. I could only wish I could write in their native language half as good as they write in mine. Sure. . .occasionally we get a good laugh when they get a word mixed up with the one they really wanted to use (for example, "they were greasy" when they wanted to say "they were crazy") but they are good sports about it & they know I admire their ability to speak/write in another language than their native.

I also have to admire anyone with a disability who at least tries to get out there in life and not let it make them into a hermit where they are afraid to interact with others.

I have to agree with the others who wonder why we need to inject filthy language in any writings. Personally I've never seen the value of it.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

congratulation

http://i11.tinypic.com/85nxs75.jpg

and

here is ur bonus :

http://i16.tinypic.com/6kr4611.jpg

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I just figured out?

Really quite bizarre.

Louisana and Texas are two states with extremely low bureaucracy and very little in the way of government services.

Often times in both states, you are born there you will stay their for most of your life and more than likely in the same county.

To cut down on local government nearly all government services are at state level. unlike how nearly all other states in the union operate, most states have city, county and then state level services.

This is how Egypt is much like Louisana and Texas. Very little local government. If you need to sign your children up for school thats a more local matter, everything else is handled on a Province or National level. Including pensions or anything having to do with records management.

How many Egyptians know where to go in order to order or pick up their birth certificate? How many Egyptians move away from their village to somewhere other than Cairo?

How many Egyptians know how to find government services on the internet? IS there a section on government services phone # directories in the white or yellow pages (phone book) in Egypt? How many Egyptians get phone books delivered to their homes? How many Egyptians actually have looked up a phone number in a phone book?

Seriously, Egypt is very different than the west in every possible way. Texas and Louisana is very similar to Egypt in that extent.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:
quote:
quote:

congratulation

http://i11.tinypic.com/85nxs75.jpg

and

here is ur bonus :

http://i16.tinypic.com/6kr4611.jpg

dude, are you gonna post that retarded dude on every topic? ur such a dork.

the cats cute though...what, is he looking at your mother?

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes dude im gonna post that retardEd dude for every slut in this place

and the cat is for sure looking at ur ugly A S S

see ,, after taking it out of you how it smells

--> http://i3.tinypic.com/8f0cj86.jpg

ufff ...

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

ufff ...

so if im a slut and u dont know me that would make yr mom a slut cas i dont know her right!!!

u baboon >> http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7660/baboonassuj4.jpg

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
come on now, this isnt a forum for your family photos ok dude. go to myspace.

the only reason you think every woman is a slut is because none of them want you.

again, try again....

hey everyone, we got another guy on here from mailorderhusbands.com

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

ufff ...

so if im a slut and u dont know me that would make yr mom a slut cas i dont know her right!!!

look at you so fat you couldnt even fit your entire body in that picture.
dont hate me cuz you aint me.
baby no matter what you say to me i know its only because you know you are a fat ugly swine and if i had your looks, i would be hatin too.
so yes, call me an ugly slut tramp monkey ass whore with everything wrong with me i really dont care because while you are still sitting in front of your computer all fukken weekend eating burger king and getting grease drippings down your moo-moo, im gonna be out having fun dancing and gettin my groove on in 8 inch fukk me heels and a size 2 club dress.
I'll be at club Roxxy, you'll be at the farm.
HERES TO ALL OF US SLUTS!!!!!

Now go to your salt lick and be happy ya bukkara.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

ufff ...

look at you so fat you couldnt even fit your entire body in that picture.
dont hate me cuz you aint me.
baby no matter what you say to me i know its only because you know you are a fat ugly swine and if i had your looks, i would be hatin too.
so yes, call me an ugly slut tramp monkey ass whore with everything wrong with me i really dont care because while you are still sitting in front of your computer all fukken weekend eating burger king and getting grease drippings down your shirt, im gonna be out having fun dancing and gettin my groove on in 8 inch fukk me heels and a size 2 club dress.
I'll be at club Roxxy, you'll be at the farm.
HERES TO ALL OF US SLUTS!!!!!

Now go to your salt lick and be happy ya bukkara.

Ramesses

got ya!! yr tryin to go off on me in 2 ids !!
hahahaha
yr funny u seriously need a better fantasy world hell if u was all that u would not be here startin crap and yr belly dancin hahahaha
thats a joke yr a nasty lil ho that cant do crap but sit here and start crap with me!!!
in yr lonley little life u make up some fantasy that yr hot stuff with yr fake pics in myspace infact yr probaby so nasty u cant post yr real pic lol
any way i dont care what u look like nor nothin about u cas ur a missirable person inside that needs help!!!!!!!

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
2 id's what? im not some fat cow with no life....what time do i have to sit here like you, 'chimps', tinakamal1, tinakamal2 and tinakamal3? every time you get kicked off you come back with a new name!!! and you are stupid enough to think nobody notices!
ramses is a boy you dumb fukk!

and i dont have fake pics on myspace...im a performer, why the hell would i put fake pics up, then give agents my page sit then show up as someone different! every one there on my top friends list I FUKKEN KNOW and the musicians at the top are the ones I perform with you freak!

i think you got me confused with yourself!

so what just because i am not a fat ugly dirty looking farm animal like you im fake? no baby its called BEING CLEAN, EATING LIKE A LADY SHOULD EAT, NOT LIVING ONO THE DAMN COMUTER 24/7 AND TAKING CARE OF MYSELF......TRY IT ONE TIME!

boy jealousy is a real biatch aint it girl?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
2 id's what? im not some fat cow with no life....what time do i have to sit here like you, 'chimps', tinakamal1, tinakamal2 and tinakamal3? every time you get kicked off you come back with a new name!!! and you are stupid enough to think nobody notices!

and i dont have fake pics on myspace...im a performer, why the hell would i put fake pics up, then give agents my page sit then show up as someone different! every one there on my top friends list I FUKKEN KNOW and the musicians at the top are the ones I perform with you freak!

so what just because i am not a fat ugly dirty looking farm animal like you im fake? no baby its called BEING CLEAN, EATING LIKE A LADY SHOULD EAT AND TAKING CARE OF MYSELF......TRY IT ONE TIME!

lady haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha
yr no lady i will tell u that all u can think of is fat this fat that so freakin what if im fat or not yr remarks dont offend me!!!
yr a looser!!!and if he is a he then y did u reply to the message i left him???

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

so what just because i am not a fat ugly dirty looking farm animal like you im fake? no baby its called BEING CLEAN, EATING LIKE A LADY SHOULD EAT AND TAKING CARE OF MYSELF......TRY IT ONE TIME!

lady haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha
yr no lady i will tell u that all u can think of is fat this fat that so freakin what if im fat or not yr remarks dont offend me!!!
yr a looser!!!and if he is a he then y did u reply to the message i left him???

oooo did you just make that up? you are trying so damn hard to get me but it isnt gonna work.
i can sit here and say you are a fat ugly LIAR because you dont even know what the fukk you are even doing you stupid slob...if you open your eyes and look around you will see me cussing that Rameses off as well in other topics...and i doubt i am making up fake topics, putting myself down then cussing back.

my god, why were you born so damn retarded! did your mother drop you on your fukken head or something?
and you being fat is because you are lazy and stupid and you dont want to get away from the comuter and damn HELP YOURSELF. you obviously have no respect for yourself or the way you present yourself to others and thats why you come on her, keep getting kicked off and cussing people out for nothing.

you are a sick sad woman and i dont care what you say because you are a female forrest gump.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya know shows what kind of person u really are i aint cussin at u nor gettin that crude!!!
yr a nasty lil dike that needs to find her daddy !!!
i bet yr the train of the part lol

--------------------

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
http://i7.tinypic.com/832azxy.jpg[/IMG]

http://i4.tinypic.com/8ak6tl0.jpg[/IMG]

fake my teez!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahahaha
nice pics from google search!!!!

--------------------

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
ya know shows what kind of person u really are i aint cussin at u nor gettin that crude!!!
yr a nasty lil dike that needs to find her daddy !!!
i bet yr the train of the part lol

wtf does that mean? loooooooool
my god your the stupidest thing i ever came in contact with....tell your family to quit the inbreeding. incest is illegal.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i think u can be a little smarter then that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take offf to yr fantasy world now im bored with ya!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com