EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » people from teaxs (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: people from teaxs
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell???
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
so yr a fag cas yr stamping me??
now yr the fag of es
Ramesses the es fag!!!

quit grasping at straws!!!
i did not post bad language u need to reread!!it was peace that has typed bad and im not stupid u moron!!!

and is it ok i stamoed u as a fag??
u seem to like that stuff
yr a great man attackin women and callin me a slut mmmmmmmm
yr mom must be proud of u!!!

if other woman .. it would be my pleasue to meet her in real and let her see if im fag or not [Wink] .. but i hate fat asses .. sorry ,, may be other time with the next guy to stamp you

http://i28.tinypic.com/5oa13c.jpg

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahah so funny i almost laugh so now what u cant think of nothin intelagent to sya but fat ass
hahahaha
i havent seen u type anything intelegant yet inlightin me!!!!!!!
do better then that

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i said was very intelegant and important for every man ..
coz no man will be interested in XXXXXL size ass

how is that ? intelegant enough ?

http://i29.tinypic.com/2zrqo47.jpg

i guess this will be fine for your size toty

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn thats huge i aint that huge lol
anyway ur not my man so why should u care if im fat or not answer me that!!!!
do u sleep with me?
nope lil boy i think not!!
so get over the fact im fat i choose to be fat!!!
and whats yr point?
thats not a good enough excuse to fiight with me!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
i didnt fight with you coz you are fat ? your size belongs to you .. i am attacking you because of that :

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:
yes dude im gonna post that retardEd dude for every slut in this place

and the cat is for sure looking at ur ugly A S S

see ,, after taking it out of you how it smells

--> http://i3.tinypic.com/8f0cj86.jpg

ufff ...

so if im a slut and u dont know me that would make yr mom a slut cas i dont know her right!!!

u baboon >> http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7660/baboonassuj4.jpg

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
right ok u called me a slut so whats the difference of me callin yr mom one?we are both women i dont know her and u dont know me!!!
explain y u called me a slut?but u get offened in me callin yr mom one?
y do u wanna fight with me i have never done nothin wrong to u!!

--------------------

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
i wasnt talking to you at all ... but as u are idiot .. you attacked me .. and you deserved the stamp for your stupidity [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
so why did u quote me and call me a slut??
im not a professor but i sure seen u call us in es sluts!!
next time make sure u rephrase what yr talkin about!!!
so i guess we are done here i dont have a problem with u as a person just i wanted to know and hear from u y u felt the need to call me a slut!!!

--------------------

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
OMG .. u will really drive me mad
i didnt quote you .. look at topic from begining and you will see who quoted who ..

go .. take a look ..

from where you are by the way ? .. intersting what is the country that produce such genious

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
yes dude im gonna post that retardEd dude for every slut in this place

and the cat is for sure looking at ur ugly A S S

g

oooooooooooooooo my gid now yr tryin to me me nuts
lol
look here is what u quoted
u didnt name names but u said it in my topic so if i put 2 and 2 togeather i sure dont get 10

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
i didnt name names coz i was answering a question in the previous participation .. this doesnt need any smartness tina to be discovered.
if you just read what that slut wrote you will realize i was answering her.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
and y couldnt u just say that to me instead of drawing it out for 3 hrs hahahaha
sorry!!!

--------------------

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
and y couldnt u just say that to me instead of drawing it out for 3 hrs hahahaha
sorry!!!

may be i was enjoying the fight [Wink]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys come on now
youre both nice people, i like you both, com on try to be nice.
It is funny to read, but ther are alot nasty things her going on.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they've stepped into the twilight zone? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

I'm getting dizzy. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
sorry!!!

may be i was enjoying the fight [Wink]
didnt yr mom ever teach u not to fiht with a woman?
lol
main rules of fightin with a woman!!!

men never win lol

na york we are ok no fightin just alot of misunderstandins!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehhheheh ok cool, there are plenty of misunderstandings around here for sure.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you find your answers? asking people to do your work 4 you.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
kiss my white hiney u are such a looser u cant asnwer questions but u sure can make nasty comments !!!come let me pee on ya make that will cheer ya up yr so full of **** u need some piss with taht!!!
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sory to say this Tina but fter reading this thread and your argument with Rambo i have come to the conclusion that if brains were gunpowder you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose... [Wink] [Razz] Get with the programme girl what's up with you????? [Confused]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a tard.

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com