EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Have you ever left a man/woman you loved and why?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you ever left a man/woman you loved and why?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever left a man/woman you loved and why?

Do you regret? Do you ever think about him/her?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I have because I could not trust him. He betrayed my trust big time at the beginning and I would never be able to 100% trust him. I don't regret it. As far as did I ever think about him?
It was very hard, lets just say.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i have..and it was very hard moment for me to do this..it took me long time to take this desicion,but i dont regret it.When you have doubts about being with someone better to separate when its not too late.Yes i think about him sometimes...but this will change with time.Time is a great healer! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, they all dumped me before I killed them.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way Vader who would dump you? [Smile]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
No way Vader who would dump you? [Smile]

All them biaochez. HEhehe, they have met their dark fates.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I left my husband today because I had to go visiting family, does that count? I did think about him while I was there but I cant say I regret leaving does that make me a bad person?
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back I was in-love with a woman from Thailand. I had to move on and she wanted to leave everything behind for me but I couldn’t do that. She had a great job during the aftermath of the Asian crisis. Long story short – I deeply believed that she would eventually regret leaving her job and promising career to tag around and travel with me.

I called her several months later only to have her roommate answer the phone to tell me she wasn’t there. It took me several days to decide on calling her and I was planning to tell her that I wanted to see her again. I never called again though.

Do i still think about her? I do when i am reminded of her, especially her name. She had such a long name i simply called her half of it- which actually sounds cute. I have seen such name a few times on billboards, magazine, etc over the years.

And reading such a title is also obvious. I do not have regrets though because i moved on and met wonderful companions over the years and of course now i feel i am with the right person. She loved me so much, so wouldn't give back some of my shirts. The day i left she was wearing my sport's jersey.

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, beacause its already over..
he's now in egypt and as if he didn't left anything here [Frown] how sad but its true..
he forgot everything, let say yeah he miss his family, friends and he dont care anymore.. he is the bad egyptian that i know..

Posts: 76 | From: "The Dessert" | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com