EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Is it ok if your current partner keeps in touch with his/her ex?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it ok if your current partner keeps in touch with his/her ex?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it ok if your current partner keeps in touch with his/her ex or ex's?

What would you do, or say? How would you handle this?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it depends!!
if u and yr partner can be friends with the ex i dont see the problem as long as the ex knows his or her bounderies!!
or for the kids sure i see y not!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my opinion is this - if you have children together it is so important to keep a neutal relationship with the ex. But..if no children are involved what would be the purpose. It is better for your new relationship to cut the ties with the person completely.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Betty, only if there are children involved should there be a need for this.
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis84
Member # 14716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many different situations that it is difficult to generalize ... Personally, I prefer to keep past where it was for both me and my partner - but of course, in our case there are no children involved.
Posts: 119 | From: here and there | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it wouldnt be ok for me if he keep in touch with his ex.He never been married before neither have kids involved..or any other obligations to her,so he would keep in touch with her and i wouldnt like this anyway.The past must stay where it is if he dont want problems.I also dont keep in touch with my ex..and lets not to forget how jealous the egyptian men are..anyway it would make him crazy if i do this. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally i say what i do, i expect back !! [Big Grin]
i always cut off any ex of mine as far as i'm concerned they don't exist its best that way. Wipe the slate clean and theres no marks to slip on in your new relationship, thats what i say [Wink]
All bar 1 my daughters dad. But honestly if i could he wouldn't exist either [Razz]
i only allow him to speak with her as he is in her life not MINE !!!! and thats how i like it,but he still tries the arsehole [Mad]
That is one thing i hate why can't some people get the message its over ???

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even if there are kids involved as there is with me
doesn't always means there has to be contact, depends on circumstances,
my kids don't have anything to do with their father as he wasn't good with them not even when we was together, and he still couldn't let go when my divorce came thru, he was constantly harrasing us, turning up at door even tho he had a restraining order against him , would call at all hours and made the kids scared of him
now they don't even talk of him, if i mention him they tell me not to mention his name

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My EX I never want to see his face again [Frown] [Mad]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND:
My EX I never want to see his face again [Frown] [Mad]

So would one be correct in assuming that you don't have any pictures of your ex tucked away secretly right? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhrystianA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not NO but hell No!!
Posts: 46 | From: Ina Makha | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com