EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Are you afraid of him/her leaving you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you afraid of him/her leaving you?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you afraid of him/her leaving you?

Have you seen any warning signs?

What were those signs?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not affraid of no man leavin me there are so many more out there!!!
i figure if he leave he was never mine!!
be gone with his bad self
i have never had that problem so i dont know how it feels for a man to leave me!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis84
Member # 14716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm not affraid but I don't take it for granted that we will be together forever either ... However, we promised each other to do the best we can to stay together and so far so good - but hey, it's been only 7 months of marriage (on top of 2 years of knowing each other) [Smile]
Posts: 119 | From: here and there | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No im not.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No..i am not afraid if he leave me [Big Grin] actually nothing is granted..people marry and divorce..then find even better partner..its never sure if your marriage will lasts forever!I am not afraid but i also think both must work out hard for this relationship,many compromises,mutual love and when you dont accept the other one as granted ..everything would be fine.But i also told him many times that if i cant make him happy or he dont loves me anymore i prefer if he leaves.I cannot imagine myself..to live with somone just like this...this would make me to walk away anyway,so he wouldnt need to leave me,lol

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i am not - i was living and coping before him and i will live and cope after him...
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am pissing my pants not only afraid ...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
don't let the door hit you on the way out.

now this i do agree lol
dont let it hit cha where the good lord split ya!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
I am pissing my pants not only afraid ...

fe 7afadat atfal tenfa3 fel7alat de .. la2 la2 bahazar ya 3asal aw3a tez3al
wba3denn aw3a tfakar trod 3alaya .. yeb2a shaklak eih 2odam elneswan .. 7'alek nase7

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
translation please? anyone?
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
translation please? anyone?

no way .. this was between me and him .. he looks like he dont want to reply me .. so may be this helps
Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not afraid, why should i?!
beside there's a lot of guys out there and maybe i can find a better guy than him [Wink]

maybe i'll just miss the things that we're doing.. going out disco, beach and everything..
but i beleive that he'll be out of my mind.. [Smile]

Posts: 76 | From: "The Dessert" | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is out with the old ...in with the new LOL [Big Grin] [Razz] Yeah if it were that easy
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not scared either cuz i can have his shoes replaced in less than 24 hours. but they all try and come back anyway.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never let him come back he was such an idiot!!

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, never. What will happen will happen...no need to worry about it! There's plenty more out there.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
Are you afraid of him/her leaving you?

Have you seen any warning signs?

What were those signs?

My husband & I have talked about every subject under the sun.
I have never seen any signs at all that he may leave me. He is my best friend and we talk about everything. Not only do we truely like each other but we also love one another very much.
I am not at all afraid that he would leave me or that we would break up.

Obviously something is not quite right in the relationship if you even think of him/her leaving you [Confused]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not afraid at all. My husband is my soul mate. Besides, worrying about something that may or may not happen is just a waste of precious time.
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
david1234
Member # 14622

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for david1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I know one free online dating site called www.vertigosex.com there you can search, contact and talk to single person for free and it’s true that you don’t need to pay to meet girls online. It’s really a best site among of all. Hope this will help you.
Good luck!

Posts: 5 | From: us | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand that nothing is a guarantee so I'm not afraid. If the time comes and we part ways well that's what is meant to be I suppose. I'd survive.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will never leave my angel.
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I never thought I would break up with my ex husband- and now I am happily married to someone else. A few years ago I would have never dreamed it possible to love another. I never take any day for granted. We work hard at communicating and understanding each other. Most likely since we have both been divorced and don't want to make the same mistakes again.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinema man sharm
Member # 14771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinema man sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello every body

good day for every one here
i think it will be better to say how every one can to save and protect his love & relationship with his partner .
not talking about divorce and split .

god bless your day /life with happiness

--------------------
love & peace

Posts: 3 | From: egypt / sharm | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com